Author Topic: Obama orders sanctions against Russia, expels operatives, in response to hacking  (Read 9889 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
its sickening to actually call them fellow Americans. These men arent patriots. I dont know what to call them... Its sickening tho. Sad day

This has nothing to do whether Putin is a bad guy or not, I think we all know he is. This has everything to do with Obama trying to cock block Trump in every way possible including making up excuses that Russia some how swayed our election process in favor of Trump.....with no proof what so ever. This wouldn't even be an issue if Obama hadn't mettled and brought Russia into this. How hard is this to figure out? The political left can't put egos aside and accept the outcome of the election.

Give them a participation trophy and move on.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
This has nothing to do whether Putin is a bad guy or not, I think we all know he is. This has everything to do with Obama trying to cock block Trump in every way possible including making up excuses that Russia some how swayed our election process in favor of Trump.....with no proof what so ever. This wouldn't even be an issue if Obama hadn't mettled and brought Russia into this. How hard is this to figure out? The political left can't put egos aside and accept the outcome of the election.

Give them a participation trophy and move on.

So you side with Vladmir Fucking Putin!?  OK Comrade. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Rolling Stone magazine is the latest to put the accusations in doubt. Great read and provides reasoning why we should be skeptical about the official line of Washington.

Something About This Russia Story Stinks

Nearly a decade and a half after the Iraq-WMD faceplant, the American press is again asked to co-sign a dubious intelligence assessment

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/something-about-this-russia-story-stinks-w458439

Co-sing?! When was the American press E. V. E. R. critical of the CIA, the FBI or any other arm of the government?

The American media are A FUCKING JOKE. Tits and bald heads with big mouths.

Remember this?

Do you think the Jew York Times even bothered investigating the Bush government's allegations? Or the CIA's?

NOPE. They did as they always do: They side with the government and effectively become an arm of the Department of State.

Don't you ever even DREAM for a second that the NYT will tell you the truth.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
So you side with Vladmir Fucking Putin!?  OK Comrade. 

Holy shit you're an idiot.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Holy shit you're an idiot.

You've been all over Trumps nuts.  Anything he says, you cosign.  You worship his cock.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Co-sing?! When was the American press E. V. E. R. critical of the CIA, the FBI or any other arm of the government?

The American media are A FUCKING JOKE. Tits and bald heads with big mouths.

Remember this?

Do you think the Jew York Times even bothered investigating the Bush government's allegations? Or the CIA's?

NOPE. They did as they always do: They side with the government and effectively become an arm of the Department of State.

Don't you ever even DREAM for a second that the NYT will tell you the truth.

This.

If you are still defending Obama and his actions at this point you are not a Liberal or a Progressive. You are a Statist. Pure and Simple.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You've been all over Trumps nuts.  Anything he says, you cosign.  You worship his cock.

Coach has definitely been sucking hard on Trump's nuts...I've never seen him posting so much since I've been here

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Coach has definitely been sucking hard on Trump's nuts...I've never seen him posting so much since I've been here

Hey snowflake - trump train rolling over you - deal w it.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
I'm sure Obama is so serious in his dealing with hacking and cyber security that he will prosecute those in the NSA and CIA for hacking and spying on American citizens under his direction and allow Edward Snowden to return home and testify as a whistleblower at the trials.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Intelligence operatives, including the consulate chef, have left the building.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Hey snowflake - trump train rolling over you - deal w it.

you supposedly didn't support him.....but after he surprised you with a win now you're sucking his balls dry

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'm sure Obama is so serious in his dealing with hacking and cyber security that he will prosecute those in the NSA and CIA for hacking and spying on American citizens under his direction and allow Edward Snowden to return home and testify as a whistleblower at the trials.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

what kind of idiot are you??????"under his direction"?...that's been going on for decades...you act as if Obama ordered it

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
what kind of idiot are you??????"under his direction"?...that's been going on for decades...you act as if Obama ordered it

Yes it has, and we can thank that shit show known as the "patriot act".
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

mass243

• Getbig V

Trump is hard exposing the dirty tactics and false-information campaigns.

mass243

• Getbig V

They're fucking with the wrong guy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

I dont believe a damn thing from this govt in DC any more - all these 3 letter agencies are garbage

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I've been saying this. All they're doing is stirring up a hornets nest and even though he doesn't have the authority, you can be bet he'll literally "drain the swamp" and make sure all of these corrupt MF'ers will get whats coming to them. You can't stop all corruption but this would be a damn good start with Clinton(s) being the first in line.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Trump is hard exposing the dirty tactics and false-information campaigns.

I love it, seriously.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Sticking their penis in a badger hole.

mass243

• Getbig V
So here is the report.
Interesting shit although I can notice negative anti-Russia attitude and even lies.

https://www.scribd.com/document/335885421/Declassified-Intelligence-Community-Assessment-of-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-U-S-Elections#from_embed

No evidence presented, plenty of assumptions and lot of pages devoted to crying about Russian media.
I'm sure Putin would replace heads of Russian intelligence agencies if they after huge investigation presented him with document saying "CNN has anti-Russia stance"  :-\

Report has become a victim of mocking in social media.

mass243

• Getbig V

Mr. Trump has woke up!!

mass243

• Getbig V
No doubt!

Local entrepreneurs (which Obama said don't exist in Russia, LOL - country that sells you your rocket engines) are already cashing in on Trump-hype!

Although they sold Obama ice cream too  ;D

Russia Bids Farewell to Obama With Deliciously Racist Ice Cream

http://observer.com/2016/05/russia-bids-farewell-to-obama-with-deliciously-racist-ice-cream/

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
If this intelligence community is so sure it was Russian State-backed hackers; they should have been aware back in Spring of 2015 when the hacking occured??? Yes? Why such the big deal now?

Also, Hillary was Secretary of State. She knows first hand about the atmosphere regarding cyber war between nations, and yet she was foolish enough to have an unsecure private server to handle classified information.

Not only is it Hillary's own fault, and Podesta's own fault (phishing), it also is our intelligence communities' fault for not correcting the issues we've known about for many of years! (We don't even have to get into why the DNC wouldn't let the FBI investigate their server...)

Why is Trump taking the heat for this?  Huh
a

mass243

• Getbig V

Very good from Trump!
Putin has said Russia is ready to co-operate with anyone willing to co-operate with Russia.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a