Author Topic: Monsters in the gym Part 3!  (Read 29273 times)

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Re: Monsters in the gym Part 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2006, 09:21:52 PM »
i almost forgot about this one. another fatso. sarcasm, superstar and bossa... all squad... all fat.

OK Goober...I've posted pics here before and not only am I leaner...I also look like I have spent time in a gym and not just as the janitor  ::) you look like 16 ounces of vomit in an 8 ounce barf bag...you talk about your "gains" and "improvements" you look like any other guy you see that was scrawny in highschool and 5-10 years after graduation you run into them and they now Skat (skinny-fat) your arms ar about 14" and your legs look about 20 tops and your hips are wider than your chest...looks like the only thing you have been working out is your jaw at burger king hahahahahaahahaha

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2006, 09:27:19 PM »
so where's your supposed lean pictures? anyway everything i've said is true. it's not much but it is what it is. i am not sure how people are supposed to meaure legs but mid thigh i'm 23.5 and all the way up it's 25.5. in my before picture i belive my legs were like 19.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2006, 09:27:29 PM »
Its not a good transformation - thats my point.

Its the type of transformation where people you know are all telling you that you've made a good one and feeding your ego.  Meanwhile the truth that you were watching the scales not the muscle gain becomes evident after a while. 

I only say this because I have been there.. and arguably I still am.  The sooner you realise that what you've done is not that amazing the sooner you can get down to training without bullshitting yourself.  I am not telling this to hate on you, it will help you to admit it and move on.  Its especially terrible to see you playing into trolls hands by suggesting that you've done well.

Adding muscle and fat is actually really easy, it was for me and I'll bet in reality it was for you too. 

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2006, 09:36:11 PM »
so where's your supposed lean pictures? anyway everything i've said is true. it's not much but it is what it is. i am not sure how people are supposed to meaure legs but mid thigh i'm 23.5 and all the way up it's 25.5. in my before picture i belive my legs were like 19.

I've posted them before goober...and if I post one again and you are left to say to yourself "wow Bossa...not only are you much more developed, you also can can see your abs...its amazing to see someone that doesn't look like an out of shape typical sedentary piece of shit like me" will that make you happy?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2006, 09:50:30 PM »
I know i'm fat by bodybuilding standards and don't have a lot of muscle. that's why i am trying to lose the fat so i can start putting on more muscle. I went overboard with the eating at one point drinking half and half with protein and eating anything i want as long as i got enough protein. it's fun to eat like that anyway and my strength was going up a lot in the gym. i wasn't the least bit worried about the gut. i was not only watching the scale because i'd make sure my lean body weight was going up. when i was 191 i think my bodyfat was almost 16. i didn't care about putting on fat for a while that's why i got fatter than i wanted to be. anyway how am i bullshitting myself? i'm not saying i look like anything more than going from skinny as can be to looking like a regular person. i know lots of people who don't train and have bigger muscles than i do. that's just the way they are. people who hadn't seen me for a few years are like what the hell did you do? and man you got big or whatever and obviously people who have just met me don't think anything of it. I showed my pictures. I said this is what i have done so far. If people wanna make fun of them they're just assholes. Maybe if I had gained 80 pounds of muscle instead it would be satisfactory. i've only been training consistantly for a year and a half so what the hell?

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #105 on: April 02, 2006, 10:00:45 PM »
Skat (skinny-fat)

Thanks Bossa, that word will come in handy.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #106 on: April 02, 2006, 10:03:08 PM »
Thanks Bossa, that word will come in handy.

That word has other meanings. :-X
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2006, 10:03:17 PM »
im not in the squad, you need to gain more weight, then cut.. PERIOD... Sars is right, you look like you never touched a weight.
grundle has no sack,

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 02, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »
if i look like i never touched a weight... you can say that but what's a guy with barely 11 inch arms supposed to look like after a while? you say i look bad? i agree. i'm not here to show off i'm here to talk about bodybuilding and get advice on how to get better. so i need to get bigger and get lean. who doesn't? of course i know that and that's exactly what i'm trying to do.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 02, 2006, 10:09:41 PM »
im saying you must lift, and gain weight before ytou can cut and lose weight... PERIOD.
grundle has no sack,

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: April 02, 2006, 10:11:35 PM »
are you aware that i went from 120 to 190? if i kept going i'd end up with a waist over 40. you can't just bulk bulk bulk. i'm only gonna cut up for now. this summer, then when that's over i'll start to work on mass again.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #111 on: April 02, 2006, 10:11:45 PM »
if i look like i never touched a weight... you can say that but what's a guy with barely 11 inch arms supposed to look like after a while? you say i look bad? i agree. i'm not here to show off i'm here to talk about bodybuilding and get advice on how to get better. so i need to get bigger and get lean. who doesn't? of course i know that and that's exactly what i'm trying to do.
your postin on the wrong board for advice mayne thats for fuggin sure holmes!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 02, 2006, 10:14:26 PM »
are you aware that i went from 120 to 190? if i kept going i'd end up with a waist over 40. you can't just bulk bulk bulk. i'm only gonna cut up for now. this summer, then when that's over i'll start to work on mass again.

You my friend are NOT 190.
grundle has no sack,

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: April 02, 2006, 10:16:00 PM »
you are saying FIRST get mass then cut up. you're saying gain all the mass you will ever gain... then cut up and you stay like that for the rest of your life? That means that since it takes about 15 years to get really big, if i wanna be really big i gotta bulk up for 15 years? i don't even wanna compete. my ultimate goal is probably 210 lean. that will take years. why can't i be a lean 170 and look good then bulk up to 195 then try to be a lean 180 and so on?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: April 02, 2006, 10:16:34 PM »
in those pics i'm 184. i had been 190 and the only difference was fat.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 02, 2006, 10:17:01 PM »
I know i'm fat by bodybuilding standards and don't have a lot of muscle. that's why i am trying to lose the fat so i can start putting on more muscle. I went overboard with the eating at one point drinking half and half with protein and eating anything i want as long as i got enough protein. it's fun to eat like that anyway and my strength was going up a lot in the gym. i wasn't the least bit worried about the gut. i was not only watching the scale because i'd make sure my lean body weight was going up. when i was 191 i think my bodyfat was almost 16. i didn't care about putting on fat for a while that's why i got fatter than i wanted to be. anyway how am i bullshitting myself? i'm not saying i look like anything more than going from skinny as can be to looking like a regular person. i know lots of people who don't train and have bigger muscles than i do. that's just the way they are. people who hadn't seen me for a few years are like what the hell did you do? and man you got big or whatever and obviously people who have just met me don't think anything of it. I showed my pictures. I said this is what i have done so far. If people wanna make fun of them they're just assholes. Maybe if I had gained 80 pounds of muscle instead it would be satisfactory. i've only been training consistantly for a year and a half so what the hell?

Don't worry about them. Just keep on working. Self-improvement is all that matters.  :)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: April 02, 2006, 10:17:52 PM »
it's 1:17am. i'm gonna watch an episode of 24 before i go to sleep.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #117 on: April 02, 2006, 11:05:30 PM »
No offense gibber but it looks to me like you did what 240 and I did.. go from skinny to fat and delude ourselves into thinking that was a good transformation.

i think just about every newbie does that

everybody puts on 40 pounds in their first year and they think it's all muscle but in reality almost 75% of it is fat :-\

E
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2006, 11:25:41 PM »
It didn't take a year. it took longer than that. 3 years of 3 month periods of training here and there. but i've been training for a year and a half without flaking out now. I've gained 70 pounds of BODYWEIGHT not 40. When i started my bodyfat was probably like 11 or 12 which made my LEAN weight 106 cause i weighed 120. When I was 190 my bodyfat was probably like 16 or 17 but I know that in those pictures my weight was 184 and my bodyfat was 14.6 making my LEAN weight 157. Therefor my total BODYWEIGHT gain in from the before picture to the highest in my life was 70 pounds. My leanbody weight went from 106 to 157. I don't really know the way it works... if your lean bodyweight goes up 50 pounds is it all muscle? i don't know. But I'm not so stupid to think I only gained muscle during this time. If I was that stupid I'd say I gained 70 pounds of muscle and not 40 which would be more than ubelievable.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2006, 01:27:43 AM »

Monster "back lat spread" haha what a tool.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2006, 04:58:25 AM »
alot of gyms these days won't have dumbells heavier than 90 pounds because they are trying to scare off monsters like sarcasm who use heavy weight and intimidate tiny tit bonesacked twats that use the 30's for 6 reps

gyms are dying

fitness centers are in :-\

E
how do you know sarcasm is monster? for all i know its just empty words on a screen. without pics you shouldnt brag about what weights you can lift, anyone can do that its dumb and pointless...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2006, 07:56:43 AM »
looking at gibbler i feel sorry for him and i'm going to leave him alone but dude, i'm just telling you the truth you need to get in the gym and stop fucking around with 70 lb. db's and 265 lb. deadlifts and start lifting some weight your muscles will have no choice but to grow, use a 225 lb. bench press and a 315 lb. deadlift as a 6 month goal and go after it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2006, 07:59:54 AM »
Yes he's a sad excuse for a twat.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2006, 08:20:49 AM »
that's true sarcasm. i gotta get bigger and lift more. I can't barbell bench cause it hurts my front delts with any kind of weight. with dumbells I can turn my hands at an angle and not feel pain. 315 deadlift isn't far off. 6 months is plenty of time for that but like i said before i'm not gonna do any more heavy stuff until i get my waist back down so i can start going for mass again with a lot less fat on me.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2006, 08:25:20 AM »
that's true sarcasm. i gotta get bigger and lift more. I can't barbell bench cause it hurts my front delts with any kind of weight. with dumbells I can turn my hands at an angle and not feel pain. 315 deadlift isn't far off. 6 months is plenty of time for that but like i said before i'm not gonna do any more heavy stuff until i get my waist back down so i can start going for mass again with a lot less fat on me.
leave the dumbells alone for a while, they're for people who are too chickenshit to bench, get fucking angry in the gym, don't take any shit from the weight, get an attitude.
Jaejonna rows 125!!