Author Topic: ESPN $5.6b Debacle: Football Semifinal Ratings down 32% from 2014  (Read 24977 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: ESPN $5.6b Debacle: Football Semifinal Ratings down 32% from 2014
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2017, 11:44:36 AM »
Going LibFag always = FAIL 

Its a sure bet to assume once these libfag idiots go ghetto/lgbtqwhtf/liberal/commie whatever that bankruptcy looms 

mr crusher i think espn also didnt factor in that a majority of america is white, and that mexican a.k.a latinos hate blacks with a passion.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: April 27, 2017, 01:13:43 PM »
Although I am 1/16 part American Indian (something about a distant relative having a pow-wow with a Cherokee in a teepee on her way west), I'm not in the least bit prejudice and so I have a legit question for some to the more sports minded GetBiggers ....

How much of the racial question is really involved with the present decline of ESPN subscribers??

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2017, 06:19:29 PM »
Although I am 1/16 part American Indian (something about a distant relative having a pow-wow with a Cherokee in a teepee on her way west), I'm not in the least bit prejudice and so I have a legit question for some to the more sports minded GetBiggers ....

How much of the racial question is really involved with the present decline of ESPN subscribers??

White people are sick of just "taking it". Maybe ESPN is just planning for fifty years from now when we are a minority. I'm sure they can weather the storm until then.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #103 on: April 27, 2017, 06:36:44 PM »
hell yeah , fuck i used to love the nba cant stand it now the praise hood rats who cant speak english out to be heroes of society

Amen!  I haven't watch since the 70s. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #104 on: April 27, 2017, 06:45:19 PM »
This is the bullshit everyone is fucking tired of.

Im watching the NFL draft right now, the texans draft a black quarterback Deshaun Watson.

The espn broadcaster proceeds to say that this kids coach said that if anyone passes on this kid, they are like passing on micheal jordan

::)

The coach is a moron to say that, but the espn announcer loses all my attention and makes me want to shut the tv off for repeating it, this is football not basketball, if i gave 2 fucks about jordan i would be watching NBA basketball on TNT and not this shitty nfl draft show.

So what? When did jordan play Football? Is he some kind of legend in the NFL that he needs to be mentioned? Is there no other legendary quarterback in the history of the NFL other than michael jordan they can make the comparrison too????

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 27, 2017, 06:49:46 PM »

There's only one race, human. However, fucktard afletes comes in all colors ob de rainblow. No one I know enjoys watching a herd of terds disguised as overpaid prim donnas that disrespect the flag, hate white people (even when they are white or half white themselves) and are in general, buttwipes.  People like Wiggs for example.  DEF2YT seems his mantra of late.  You met the douche and said he was nice in person, but I don't want to meet or greet any fucktard BLM apologist asshole like Wiggs or his Tighty Whitey bandmate, SF1900.  

The NFL is pretty much like this.  Full of self righteous cuntlettes that play a game for BIG money all the while being assholes to the mostly white hand that pays their salary.  White afletes be 2 blame 2.  They are ghetto wimpathizers.  

Why would any sane person, regardless of their skin color, pay to be insulted by the chimp-out crowd?  

Television Cuckolds do just that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2017, 10:32:32 PM »
Doesn't matter if you're politically left or right, people turn on sports to hear about SPORTS not politics. Like Kaepernick they kept pushing their left agenda and it's killing them. I like the documentaries on ESPN and the updates but again, keep the political crap out. I remember when Cowherd went to FOX Sports, he said the same thing. ESPN is very politically driven.

What did I say....

http://ijr.com/2017/04/857193-espn-flagship-fire-100-employees-thrown-overboard-middle-america-knows/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=ijamerica&utm_campaign=ods&utm_content=Politics

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2017, 10:53:00 PM »
There's only one race, human. However, fucktard afletes comes in all colors ob de rainblow. No one I know enjoys watching a herd of terds disguised as overpaid prim donnas that disrespect the flag, hate white people (even when they are white or half white themselves) and are in general, buttwipes.  People like Wiggs for example.  DEF2YT seems his mantra of late.  You met the douche and said he was nice in person, but I don't want to meet or greet any fucktard BLM apologist asshole like Wiggs or his Tighty Whitey bandmate, SF1900.  

The NFL is pretty much like this.  Full of self righteous cuntlettes that play a game for BIG money all the while being assholes to the mostly white hand that pays their salary.  White afletes be 2 blame 2.  They are ghetto wimpathizers.  

Why would any sane person, regardless of their skin color, pay to be insulted by the chimp-out crowd?  

Yet at least 8-12 athletes for the past 3-4 years picked a white guy to train them for their NFL and Proday combines only to come back year after year to use him again for their OTA, Mini-camps and off-season prep. "The NFL is pretty much like this" how in the fuck do you know? On a personal note, it's been a damn good night with the draft with a bunch more rounds coming.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2017, 05:10:12 AM »

spot on, the only sport i watch now is mma.   and sometimes boxing i have soured on the nba and nfl  and i havent watched espn in nearly 20 years now

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2017, 05:13:40 AM »
What's ESPN stand for?  Go.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2017, 06:43:20 AM »
This is the bullshit everyone is fucking tired of.

Im watching the NFL draft right now, the texans draft a black quarterback Deshaun Watson.

The espn broadcaster proceeds to say that this kids coach said that if anyone passes on this kid, they are like passing on micheal jordan

::)

The coach is a moron to say that, but the espn announcer loses all my attention and makes me want to shut the tv off for repeating it, this is football not basketball, if i gave 2 fucks about jordan i would be watching NBA basketball on TNT and not this shitty nfl draft show.

So what? When did jordan play Football? Is he some kind of legend in the NFL that he needs to be mentioned? Is there no other legendary quarterback in the history of the NFL other than michael jordan they can make the comparrison too????

The passing on Jordan thing is a bullshit story.  Portland already had two guards including Clyde Drexler.  Their big weakness was center and teams at the time that were dominating had a solid big man.  Jordan just didn't fit what they needed.  If Bowie even turned out to be 1/2 the player they thought they could have been a solid team but sadly he wasn't that good.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2017, 08:55:27 AM »

spot on, the only sport i watch now is mma.   and sometimes boxing i have soured on the nba and nfl  and i havent watched espn in nearly 20 years now

The same post I replied to Scott applies to this as well. Read it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2017, 09:04:54 AM »
Yet at least 8-12 athletes for the past 3-4 years picked a white guy to train them for their NFL and Proday combines only to come back year after year to use him again for their OTA, Mini-camps and off-season prep. "The NFL is pretty much like this" how in the fuck do you know? On a personal note, it's been a damn good night with the draft with a bunch more rounds coming.

Based upon what is presented by the scum of the NFL is how I know.  Oh wait!  One bad apple... Fuck that.  The NFL is a barrel full of monkeys, with many of them chimping out regardless of skin color.  On a personal note, I admire you for your business ethics/acumen.  I just despise the majority of so-called "athletes".

Too much reverence is given these idiots.   Many have enough rope to hang themselves but libtards will bitch and whine to protect them and all because of perceived inequalities.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2017, 09:23:17 AM »
TAPE... Entertainment and Sports Programming Network (ESPN) is a U.S.-based global cable and satellite television channel owned by ESPN Inc., a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company (which operates the network) and the Hearst Corporation (which owns a 20% minority share).

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2017, 06:53:00 PM »
I'm driving to the gym and was listening to ESPN sports radio with Keyshawn Johnson and they're discussing the draft Keyshawn Johnson who played football his entire life and is paid for his football insight was saying the Packers have a running back already it was a white kat called him white cat several times because he didn't know his name

This is why epsn fails every time

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2017, 08:55:57 PM »
I'm driving to the gym and was listening to ESPN sports radio with Keyshawn Johnson and they're discussing the draft Keyshawn Johnson who played football his entire life and is paid for his football insight was saying the Packers have a running back already it was a white kat called him white cat several times because he didn't know his name

This is why epsn fails every time

WTF kind of name is "Keyshawn"?  Why not name him "Keyhole" or "Keyspeaker"  "KeyNote" or "Dumfuk"  or "Dindu-No-phen"?  Fucking retards that name their mongoloid chidrenz with fuktard names.   I suppose Keyshawn thinks his surname is his "slave name".

Come to think of it, any shithead named "Keyshawn" probably thinks the word "surname" means he be a knight.  'n' sheit.  Fuck the NFL, the NBA and MLB. And the Olympics, the SchmOelympics and all pro afleteses.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2017, 08:59:18 PM »
Based upon what is presented by the scum of the NFL is how I know.  Oh wait!  One bad apple... Fuck that.  The NFL is a barrel full of monkeys, with many of them chimping out regardless of skin color.  On a personal note, I admire you for your business ethics/acumen.  I just despise the majority of so-called "athletes".

Too much reverence is given these idiots.   Many have enough rope to hang themselves but libtards will bitch and whine to protect them and all because of perceived inequalities.

So out of the 1700 + athletes in the league how many do you think are bad apples?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2017, 09:03:58 PM »
So out of the 1700 + athletes in the league how many do you think are bad apples?

How many have retarded ghetto names?  How many went to college on a scholarship and were passed because they can catch a pass?  How many have 22 illegitimate pollywogs from 17 gold digger sluts?  How many refuse to speak up for the flag because they're either spineless twats or agree with that kunt Colin?  How many are on drugs, including PEDs?

It was not always this way and I would think you know this.  Fuck what the NFL has become. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2017, 11:45:20 AM »
What's ESPN stand for?  Go.

Expect Sports, Probably Not
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2017, 06:54:03 PM »

>ESPN Goes Bankrupt
>Trump Industries buys the ESPN Network for Pennies on the Dollar
>Changes the name of the ESPN Spanish Channel from ESPN Deportes to ESPN Deports
>Broadcasts Live Deportations of Illegal Immigrants 24/7
>Becomes Most Watched Network in America

Great Again.
a

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2017, 06:59:38 PM »
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2017, 07:11:05 PM »

His life has changed. Last year I had a player go late in the 7th round, the next day signs a $3mil Adidas contract.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2017, 07:34:38 PM »

mr crusher i think espn also didnt factor in that a majority of america is white, and that mexican a.k.a latinos hate blacks with a passion.

They gambled and loss - with 99.999% as predicted by the rest of us

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2017, 08:06:29 PM »
His life has changed. Last year I had a player go late in the 7th round, the next day signs a $3mil Adidas contract.

What 7th round NFL draft has a $3 million Adidas deal?  That is huge shoe money for a guy like Adrian Peterson, what fringe player would get that deal?