Author Topic: Redecorating The Crib  (Read 13113 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Redecorating The Crib
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2017, 06:39:41 PM »
Finally decided.  I got a darkgray couch with pillows in a brown and white floral pattern along with a very large dark cherry entertainment console.  I'll have my Xbox 360 in addition to an android stick computer so I can check emails and ship orders without having to get up.  I also got an Argentine Cowskin Rug as well from Sam's Club....will make everything pop.   Dining room is going to be utilitarian and I'm not going to spend much on it other than a small dining table, 2 chairs and a microwave cart....real cheap stuff as I won't really use it.  Bedroom will get a cheap dresser but I'm removing the TV for a projector.  TV will be used as a monitor for a computer that will solely run Scrapebox.

Only hangup is on the stereo system I want to get....either a 80's style or super retro.  

A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2017, 07:50:18 PM »
....got an Argentine Cowskin Rug as well from Sam's Club. will make everything pop.  

Only hangup is on the stereo system I want to get....either a 80's style or super retro.  

"Will make everything pop".  You are starting to sound like a decorator or a host of some HGTV show.  ;D

Get with the program. Don't live in the past.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2017, 09:28:44 PM »
Finally decided.  I got a darkgray couch with pillows in a brown and white floral pattern along with a very large dark cherry entertainment console.  I'll have my Xbox 360 in addition to an android stick computer so I can check emails and ship orders without having to get up.  I also got an Argentine Cowskin Rug as well from Sam's Club....will make everything pop.   Dining room is going to be utilitarian and I'm not going to spend much on it other than a small dining table, 2 chairs and a microwave cart....real cheap stuff as I won't really use it.  Bedroom will get a cheap dresser but I'm removing the TV for a projector.  TV will be used as a monitor for a computer that will solely run Scrapebox.

Make sure you post some pics - I feel I have successfully set the bar very low, by posting my bedroom picture.  Pretty much anybody living on getbig in anything more than a dank dungeon may now picture their crib without fear of condemnation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2017, 12:17:20 AM »
Make sure you post some pics - I feel I have successfully set the bar very low, by posting my bedroom picture.  Pretty much anybody living on getbig in anything more than a dank dungeon may now picture their crib without fear of condemnation.

It is very thoughtful and accommodating of you to do that. I doubt it will be effective though. Folks here will still pick apart other folks home photos.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2017, 04:19:12 AM »
x

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2017, 04:40:04 AM »
Finally decided.  I got a darkgray couch with pillows in a brown and white floral pattern along with a very large dark cherry entertainment console.  I'll have my Xbox 360 in addition to an android stick computer so I can check emails and ship orders without having to get up.  I also got an Argentine Cowskin Rug as well from Sam's Club....will make everything pop.   Dining room is going to be utilitarian and I'm not going to spend much on it other than a small dining table, 2 chairs and a microwave cart....real cheap stuff as I won't really use it.  Bedroom will get a cheap dresser but I'm removing the TV for a projector.  TV will be used as a monitor for a computer that will solely run Scrapebox.

haha no wonder the fucker is so fat these days

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2017, 05:02:20 AM »
Finally decided.  I got a darkgray couch with pillows in a brown and white floral pattern along with a very large dark cherry entertainment console.  I'll have my Xbox 360 in addition to an android stick computer so I can check emails and ship orders without having to get up.  I also got an Argentine Cowskin Rug as well from Sam's Club....will make everything pop.   Dining room is going to be utilitarian and I'm not going to spend much on it other than a small dining table, 2 chairs and a microwave cart....real cheap stuff as I won't really use it.  Bedroom will get a cheap dresser but I'm removing the TV for a projector.  TV will be used as a monitor for a computer that will solely run Scrapebox.

Vince, I'm sincerely happy for you and pleased to hear you've got a place you're proud of.
We may not agree on every issue, but we can agree on the joy and pride of one's home.
All the best and post pics when your finished and all set up.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2017, 07:00:04 AM »
don't forget rubber sheets for your bedroom.