Author Topic: Kevin Levrone is not playing around  (Read 15938 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Kevin Levrone is not playing around
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2017, 04:34:09 PM »
I don't get your hate for him. All professional bodybuilders peddle themselves, it's part of their business.Why point him out? He is a 4 time Mr 0 runner up, couple that with a mid life crisis, it's understandable how never winning the O would not settle well with him.

He is an incredible drug responder. Are you even going to debate that?

All the top guys are, this is all hype

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2017, 05:40:10 PM »
I think if he brings his glutes up and gets them peeled he will crack top 10 at the Olympia. Mark my words.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2017, 01:27:13 AM »
he dresses like a couple of 20 year olds in my gym, what the fuck happened to wearing just shorts/long pants and a T-shirt?

i see some twats with yoga pants under their shorts + a tank top + a hoodie + a beanie + big headphones  ...is this the new standard for hardcore? 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2017, 01:43:50 AM »
rocket i really beleive this is all a con job by kevin to sell his shitty supplements and to get delusional fools , like some of the posters on this forum to go to his suck ass

seminars  and "discover his training secrets" when we all know he is roided to the gills and a walking pharmaceutical company, but remember there are retards who will

claim he is the greatest responder of all time !

I don't agree.

I do not agree that it is ALL a con job.

I believe he uses his name to promote his supplement company and put food on his table so he can lift weight and have fun.  I don't begrudge that.  I'd rather have him out there, giving it a shot at getting his legs up than thinking about the rest of the people who are going to be on stage this year (maybe dex is an exception).

But most of all, I don't see Kevin saying that his supplements made him look like he did for the Olympia.  I watch his instagram and he has a fairly healthy disconnect between that.  In fact, if anything - when you buy levrone's stuff - what you're really doing is just supporting the guy because you like him.  The packaging isn't redonculous, it doesn't promise anything - it's just fart powder with Levrone's name on.  I haven't watched much of his youtube so maybe I'm missing him doing that, but I'm just saying that from what I have seen of his IG, it's actually pretty above board.  If you want to support the guy, buy his shit.  If not, just do what we all do and buy the raw powder from the cheapest places.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2017, 02:17:09 AM »
He just found a niche in the current internet bodybuilders market, he would be stupid not to take advantage of it.

Only supplement of his that is ok in my book is "his" Levroisowhey because it is pure optipep from Carberry. Problem with whey in most cases is that is not known from where it comes from - milk and processing of whey.

https://carbery.com/nutrition/our-products/optipep/

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2017, 03:25:22 AM »
he dresses like a couple of 20 year olds in my gym, what the fuck happened to wearing just shorts/long pants and a T-shirt?

i see some twats with yoga pants under their shorts + a tank top + a hoodie + a beanie + big headphones  ...is this the new standard for hardcore? 

That's why I built a home gym. I saw the invasion coming and the floodgates of Europe will soon be open fully to the Asian and middle eastern hordes. Oops, wrong thread, but you catch my drift...

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2017, 03:33:38 AM »
All the top guys are, this is all hype

Exactly!  Ever Since bodybuilders got acces to the Internet they want to sell the idea that responding to steroids is some kind of a talent.   

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2017, 03:41:42 AM »

x2

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2017, 06:12:03 AM »
I think if he brings his glutes up and gets them peeled he will crack top 10 at the Olympia. Mark my words.

Levrone got great sidechest, front/rear latspread, side triceps...but double biceps/back ab/legs...I dont really know how he could make it...

We will se...Fun to follow, I dont really know when he will start to grow though...dude need mass! atleast 20 pound more! He looks like a twink in the gym :(

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2017, 07:01:19 AM »
I don't agree.

I do not agree that it is ALL a con job.

I believe he uses his name to promote his supplement company and put food on his table so he can lift weight and have fun.  I don't begrudge that.  I'd rather have him out there, giving it a shot at getting his legs up than thinking about the rest of the people who are going to be on stage this year (maybe dex is an exception).

But most of all, I don't see Kevin saying that his supplements made him look like he did for the Olympia.  I watch his instagram and he has a fairly healthy disconnect between that.  In fact, if anything - when you buy levrone's stuff - what you're really doing is just supporting the guy because you like him.  The packaging isn't redonculous, it doesn't promise anything - it's just fart powder with Levrone's name on.  I haven't watched much of his youtube so maybe I'm missing him doing that, but I'm just saying that from what I have seen of his IG, it's actually pretty above board.  If you want to support the guy, buy his shit.  If not, just do what we all do and buy the raw powder from the cheapest places.

That is a very good point I have never seen kevin saying that his fart powder made him big he does not even talking about his supplement line on his instagram, phil heath on the other hand.....

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2017, 09:12:15 AM »
we need more update from Levrone. Im tired of all other pros...Levrone make this shit fun again!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2017, 08:01:48 PM »
as impressive as that is

it is not as impressive as having your buddy sit on the top of the legpress  :D

And even more impressive would be if the buddy would wear some of those awesome bodybuilding chains around his neck.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »
Not a mid life crisis, just has some unfinished business to take care of.  It's as simple as that.  Too many people hating on Kevin for no reason.  To look like that at 52 is a win on its own.  Let's see what he hits us with come Olympia time.

There are better looking physiques than Levrone's at that age.

Like Dexter.

Levrone didn't even train much for 12 years.

And we still do not know his age. Some accounts say born 1968,and that's almost the same age as Dex. Levrone didn't really accomplish anything by showing up at the Olympia. He looked bad.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2017, 08:23:22 PM »

Like Dexter.

And we still do not know his age. Some accounts say born 1968,and that's almost the same age as Dex. Levrone didn't really accomplish anything by showing up at the Olympia. He looked bad.

He's 52, born in 64. It's been confirmed by him and Shawn a long time ago....

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2017, 11:37:38 PM »
New video out today. 405 8 reps...nice form. I think kevin start to look more solid, looks stronger all over, more stabel. 2-3 moths from now he can probably do 5 plates with ease...think the legs start to look bigger to...will we se him workout in them tighs again :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2017, 04:22:25 AM »
Levrone didn't really accomplish anything by showing up at the Olympia. He looked bad.

He accomplished fulfilling the contract he signed and the promise he made to his fans to show up.

ALL last year, on getbig, people were saying he wouldn't turn up.  Many members - knowitalls, all of them - all adamant that he wouldn't show up.  Not saying "he might" - no, that he won't.  How many admitted they were wrong?  

No and it doesn't matter because he won't compete anyway.

now he is  attempting a fake comeback to get people to buy his supplements   or get signed by muscletech.     kevin never grew up after his

he wont step on the stage...dude talk shit!

i would bet my house (well not really but yeah) he wont be on that stage

Kevin will be sick or injured two weeks out, or relegated to guest posing! Even with the weakest top 6 Mr O lineup ever!!!!

I bet 1000 bucks that he won't be on that Olympia stage.

It's f*ing shittalker Levrone, will change his mind 5 times till October (probably pursuing acting againg, or opening up a restaurant or a carwash lol)

Would definitely bring some excitement but can pretty much guarantee he won't show on the day

Right. A 52 yr old man is going to get under heavy weight again, drug up, slin up and dry out bringing him on the brink of death again? LOL at the person who posted how his doctor told him he has the body of a 25yr old. LOL LOL LOL LOL. Sure. At best he will guest pose there maybe show some progress pics then 4 weeks out pull from the show due to an "injury". Fucking losers and their heroes, man.

And of course, what happens when he does?  Time to criticise how he looks.

And then when we're done on that, time to criticise how how turned up to the olympia in the first place

And then its time to criticise him for being "all about the money"

.. It's just a constant stream of people knowing better on here.   We really are the kings of the intellectual community ::)

Not having a specific go at you, by the way - at face value, I take your point that you could argue that he might not have turned up to the olympia - but I think he did achieve something, he didn't puss out and become a joke in the community.  Not only that, the lack of legs made it so he has the public interest for what he might be able to do this year.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2017, 02:16:14 AM »
Having killed the thread, I will renew it with the fact that his latest vid sees him doing 10x405.

Anybody know what sort of level he was at for squatting in his peak days?  What sort of strength does he feel he needs to get back to, I wonder.

Additionally, I reiterate, anybody who thinks KL is just doing this for money - he's obviously having fun.  Lifting heavy weight is fun.  Having the big men scream at you to lift.. great times.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2017, 09:24:34 AM »

Like Dexter.

Yes we do know his fucking age. He and his colleagues have said several times that he is currently 52 years old. Stop with this bullshit. It's been revealed. Enough already.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2017, 11:15:05 AM »
He tore his pec before the show so he lost some size. If he competes again this year and still LLS then it's all on him. His upper body was looking very good prior to the pec tear.
S

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2017, 01:23:06 PM »
Yes, but do we know how old he really is...?  Close to 60?  Amazing....
T

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2017, 01:26:15 PM »
405 for 10 reps kevin is going to prove the haters wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPYe3JKgGD3/?taken-by=kevinlevrone

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2017, 04:11:47 PM »
Glad his strength is coming back but they still look like twigs.