Author Topic: Started prep for show in May  (Read 51758 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: started prep for show in May
« Reply #325 on: February 05, 2017, 09:59:20 AM »
I will inch into my prep tomorrow.

clean up a few meals and also up my cardio.

it is all going to be conditioning for me this year.

Simple Simon

« Reply #326 on: February 05, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »
I will inch into my prep tomorrow.

clean up a few meals and also up my cardio.

it is all going to be conditioning for me this year.

Have you started a prep thread, will be interesting to follow your transformation.
start it in here, its moderated
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=26.0

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #327 on: February 05, 2017, 10:33:44 AM »
you are on Tinder FFS, girls on there want fucking and you want to take them to a movie you stupid fuck

I don't know.what I want dipshit, remember, as King Crimson says.... Confusion will be my epitaph

sometimes I want to just hang out and have fun but other times I want more emotionally closeness but this is impossible for me coz my therapist told me that narcissists such as I are incapable of giving love to someone else coz they are too occupied with themselves and what they want and don't really care so much about others needs

I've told you a gazillion fucking times if I don't get what I wamt when I want that person can fuck off man or woman

Simple Simon

« Reply #328 on: February 05, 2017, 10:39:40 AM »
I don't know.what I want dipshit, remember, as King Crimson says.... Confusion will be my epitaph

sometimes I want to just hang out and have fun but other times I want more emotionally closeness but this is impossible for me coz my therapist told me that narcissists such as I are incapable of giving love to someone else coz they are too occupied with themselves and what they want and don't really care so much about others needs

I've told you a gazillion fucking times if I don't get what I wamt when I want that person can fuck off man or woman

I hope Shizzo comes back and ups the level of posting because you are at the lowest rung of ladder, in the ladder is in a hole and you are still struggling on the bottom rung

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #329 on: February 05, 2017, 10:52:12 AM »

You sound like a very sad and lonely person.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: February 05, 2017, 11:27:38 AM »

Your therapist told you?  ??? DJ, I know Ive been busting your balls for fun a bit recently, but I need to take a break... This is just sad.

You aren't a narcissist, you're a simpleton.  Everyone else can see it in every word you write.  It's hard to believe someone can be as deluded, but... At this point, it can't be denied.

Please, stop the therapy, stop looking at yourself as some riddle to solve.  People can't see their own flaws as easily as others can.  Unlike your therapist, we don't have a dime to make off your back.  There was some fun to be had, for sure, but now it's time to give it up, for me at least.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: February 05, 2017, 11:30:36 AM »
blah blah blah fatmc

and all this coming from a shitstain who wont show his face lol

you are pathetic hideous twink

you have to pay prostitutes to give you compliments

your posts on here reek of needy insecure twink

you have failed at everything in life

you are too needy to even troll properly

you know why all these girls dont want to be your friend look in the mirror and pull that scarf down

you are pathetic remember pathetic
T

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: February 05, 2017, 11:38:54 AM »
kinda look like one of those NODAPL protesters from North Dakota....

Simple Simon

« Reply #333 on: February 05, 2017, 11:43:10 AM »

you know why all these girls dont want to be your friend look in the mirror and pull that scarf down

he will be on his shrinks couch next week telling him about that post   ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #334 on: February 05, 2017, 01:21:11 PM »

so you'd get your ass kicked by a pathetic twink then  ;)

you'll see how insecure I am when I throw my hard rights to your body and land a right upper cut to that big fat mouth of yours, I'd shut ya up real quick like

Simple Simon

« Reply #335 on: February 05, 2017, 01:31:24 PM »

you'll see how insecure I am when I throw my hard rights to your body and land a right upper cut to that big fat mouth of yours, I'd shut ya up real quick like

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: February 05, 2017, 01:39:50 PM »
my last 4 years

now post your last 4 years.

the top row is the ideal aesthetic look. shits over zyzz's physique.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #337 on: February 05, 2017, 01:41:40 PM »
BigMc getting threatened once again !!  LOL  :D

This place is still a trip even without Donny.  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: February 06, 2017, 12:29:16 AM »

listen nancy

just cause your boxing coach gives you compliments to keep the cash flow going

doesnt make you a bad ass

you are a hideous pathetic twink

remember you are pathetic

there is no other word for you

stop being so needy and man the fuck up twinkles
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #339 on: February 06, 2017, 03:24:09 AM »
there ya go bequeer

its me DJ-ACE

now.... STFU

Brutal lazy eye
P

Simple Simon

« Reply #340 on: February 06, 2017, 07:19:36 AM »
Brutal lazy eye
left hooks all day long, he wouldnt see them coming....

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #341 on: February 06, 2017, 07:25:11 AM »
Boxing wont help that much in a street fight against a big strong dude, I would not be dancing around trading shots with anybody, I would simply grab you lift you up then drop you on the concrete, you would be knocked out or dazed and the fight is over.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #342 on: February 06, 2017, 07:48:39 AM »
Brutal lazy eye

;D

was watching my husky pup out of the corner of my eye, as she's defiantely a striker

you still able to bench 300 plus pounds?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #343 on: February 06, 2017, 09:44:00 AM »

Yup,sounds just like a GBr.

Simple Simon

« Reply #344 on: February 06, 2017, 10:00:55 AM »
;D

was watching my husky pup out of the corner of my eye, as she's defiantely a striker

you still able to bench 300 plus pounds?

you were looking in the wrong corner of your eye, where was your dog, on the end of your nose?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #345 on: February 06, 2017, 10:19:29 AM »
you were looking in the wrong corner of your eye, where was your dog, on the end of your nose?

my pup is lightening fast just like her daddy

faster actually, but i got the edge in power

btw I ran into one of the bouncers that works at a strip club I frequent he's a big fat dude that looks like your typical USA powerlifter  (and by the way, us ameticants smoke you shitish on powerlofting) so I asked what hr benchs and squats, and he said his bench sucks and be can't squat due to a fucked up knee

he asked my bench and I told him 130 kg and he was duly impressed, then he asked what I weighed and I said bout a buck 65  ;D I really said 75 kg and he didn't believe me and hd thought I was bout 90 kg

hows your training with rubbed bands going f@ggot?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #346 on: February 06, 2017, 10:50:58 AM »

btw I ran into one of the bouncers that works at a strip club I frequent he's a big fat dude that looks like your typical USA powerlifter  (and by the way, us ameticants smoke you shitish on powerlofting) so I asked what hr benchs and squats, and he said his bench sucks and be can't squat due to a fucked up knee

he asked my bench and I told him 130 kg and he was duly impressed, then he asked what I weighed and I said bout a buck 65  ;D I really said 75 kg and he didn't believe me and hd thought I was bout 90 kg

::)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #347 on: February 06, 2017, 11:39:52 AM »
maintaining at 50 is an improvement mate.   ;)

oH, and im maxed out, just like you

How can he be maxed out when he hasn't done huge doses, only used test, deca, eq so far in relatively low doses < 1 gram.
What happens if he ups dose, tries tren, anadrol, etc. Adds GH, adds insulin, for sure more growth available. But it starts to get expensive and unhealthy at this point, just to have bigger arms. Maybe he hit point of diminishing returns is more accurate.

Simple Simon

« Reply #348 on: February 06, 2017, 12:27:39 PM »
How can he be maxed out when he hasn't done huge doses, only used test, deca, eq so far in relatively low doses < 1 gram.
What happens if he ups dose, tries tren, anadrol, etc. Adds GH, adds insulin, for sure more growth available. But it starts to get expensive and unhealthy at this point, just to have bigger arms. Maybe he hit point of diminishing returns is more accurate.
he may get a bit more with GH and insulin but once you have used even low/moderate dosages for a number of years its an indication of your response.

Try using 500mgs for 3 months take some epics then have three months off, then take 5 gms a week, I bet you will hardly notice the difference, apart from the acne and mood swings.

Simple Simon

« Reply #349 on: February 06, 2017, 12:38:57 PM »