Author Topic: [GRAPHIC VIDEO] White Man Tortured By Black Tormenters  (Read 44992 times)

Dieter

• Getbig III
[GRAPHIC VIDEO] White Man Tortured By Black Tormenters
« on: January 04, 2017, 04:39:09 PM »
Warning: Graphic content and language

FACEBOOK OF THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO... https://www.facebook.com/people/Brittany-Herring/100010157447383

CHICAGO, IL -- Chicago police are questioning several persons of interest after a disturbing video emerged showing several young African-American adults tormenting a young white man who is tied up in a room with duct tape across his mouth. As the alleged captors cut off the man’s clothes they repeatedly call him “Donald Trump.”

Officers found a disoriented male walking down the 3400 block of West Lexington Avenue on Tuesday, Jan. 3. He was taken to an area hospital for treatment.

Later in the afternoon, around 5:26 p.m., officers responded to a battery at a residence in the 3300 block of West Lexington, where police said they found signs of struggle and property damage. Officers were able to link the video to the disoriented man.

Police soon became aware of a social media video showing an adult male being battered and bullied, whom they believe to be the same individual.

The alleged female captor smokes what appears to be a blunt and narrates most of the action on what is believed to be a Facebook live video. The captive man is shown briefly tied up and bound with duct tape. A male captor cuts off the man’s clothing and some of his hair with a knife.

The men make references to “Donald Trump Bitch Ass.” The female comments “my baby sister doesn’t think this is funny.” In the background, another woman’s voice is heard and several male voices hooting and hollering.

Chicago police said in statement that they believe the video to be credible and are questioning several persons of interest in the case. Police also believe the captive man depicted in the video is from a neighboring suburb. He is recovering in the hospital in stable condition.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: [GRAPHIC VIDEO] White Man Tortured By Black Tormenters
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 04:43:41 PM »
Another hoax designed to rile up the public!
w

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 04:45:45 PM »
White guy is an embarrassment.

Blk girl is kinda cute..coures I only watched a bout 15seconds. Shoot me in the face if it turns out she's under 18 btw

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 04:46:26 PM »
Another hoax designed to rile up the public!

NOPE, ITS REAL...http://www.fox32chicago.com/

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 04:56:44 PM »
There is only one "Tormentor" the others are just cheap imitations !   8)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 06:22:43 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 06:28:36 PM »

Like in said...Only watched 15secs of so.. Sloped to the white kid cowering like a Bitch. Dude should be taken 1 dude down.. Triangle choked him while Put a heel hook on another.....

Days done... Go home.with the girl.. Take a video with one of the dudes phones...

Putbit in getbig, go on fox news, get ridiculed for being a racist for beating up 4 blk kidnappers.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 06:31:39 PM »
Apparently the kid was mentally challenged as well... not the ape filming it, the white kid.

Made him drink toilet water beforw they attempted to scalp him.
a

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 06:54:17 PM »

Like in said...Only watched 15secs of so.. Sloped to the white kid cowering like a Bitch. Dude should be taken 1 dude down.. Triangle choked him while Put a heel hook on another.....

Days done... Go home.with the girl.. Take a video with one of the dudes phones...

Putbit in getbig, go on fox news, get ridiculed for being a racist for beating up 4 blk kidnappers.

Auto correct butchered this post. Lol

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 07:28:45 PM »
Warning: Graphic content and language

FACEBOOK OF THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO... https://www.facebook.com/people/Brittany-Herring/100010157447383

CHICAGO, IL -- Chicago police are questioning several persons of interest after a disturbing video emerged showing several young African-American adults tormenting a young white man who is tied up in a room with duct tape across his mouth. As the alleged captors cut off the man’s clothes they repeatedly call him “Donald Trump.”

Officers found a disoriented male walking down the 3400 block of West Lexington Avenue on Tuesday, Jan. 3. He was taken to an area hospital for treatment.

Later in the afternoon, around 5:26 p.m., officers responded to a battery at a residence in the 3300 block of West Lexington, where police said they found signs of struggle and property damage. Officers were able to link the video to the disoriented man.

Police soon became aware of a social media video showing an adult male being battered and bullied, whom they believe to be the same individual.

The alleged female captor smokes what appears to be a blunt and narrates most of the action on what is believed to be a Facebook live video. The captive man is shown briefly tied up and bound with duct tape. A male captor cuts off the man’s clothing and some of his hair with a knife.

The men make references to “Donald Trump Bitch Ass.” The female comments “my baby sister doesn’t think this is funny.” In the background, another woman’s voice is heard and several male voices hooting and hollering.

Chicago police said in statement that they believe the video to be credible and are questioning several persons of interest in the case. Police also believe the captive man depicted in the video is from a neighboring suburb. He is recovering in the hospital in stable condition.

By what news agency  was this written?

Thats far more racist than saying Lebron has a posse...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 07:31:46 PM »
savages

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 08:40:20 PM »
Time to loot, riot, destroy our neighborhoods, start shooting cops and form a huge gang called White Lives Matter!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 09:37:10 PM »
Just saw melon and an attorney discussing this on CNN. They were discussing wether or not it was a racial crime. Melon said the tormentors are yelling death to white people. Their conclusion. Wait till all the facts come out. Let's not rush to conclusions.

WTF?!!!!!!

What if that mentally challenged kid were black, tormentors white and yelling death to black people? What is wrong with the media?!!!

For the record I'm against all violence that is not in self defense and I don't like (true) racism.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2017, 09:39:17 PM »
Also I say true racism cuz most of what people cite as racist today isn't.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2017, 09:49:10 PM »
Aggravated Kidnapping will get each of them minimum 5 years.  They'll go to prison where chances are very good that they'll join other friends and family who are already serving time.  Doing prison time is like one big family reunion for these ghetto thugs, and the taxpayers flip the bill.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »
Aggravated Kidnapping will get each of them minimum 5 years.  They'll go to prison where chances are very good that they'll join other friends and family who are already serving time.  Doing prison time is like one big family reunion for these ghetto thugs, and the taxpayers flip the bill.

5Yrs? Far as I know (& I know some kidnappers... It's 25yrs with 50% served).)

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2017, 10:29:02 PM »
If the races were reversed, this would be global news and headlines of this everywhere.
But as they're not, it's barely been reported on mainstream media, if reported at all.
Fucking disgrace.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 11:30:32 PM »
This is disgusting... find these savages and confine them in solitary for 50 years.

Society does not need their kind and they definitely should not be allowed to reproduce.

crazy shit.. Do these guys want a race war? who do they think will win? low iq, braindead beasts.

Turns my stomach.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 11:35:46 PM »
x
Ψ

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 12:28:07 AM »
Even a life sentence in the Black Dolphin would be too good for those subhuman beasts.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 01:02:36 AM »
5Yrs? Far as I know (& I know some kidnappers... It's 25yrs with 50% served).)

Unlikely they will get anything close to 25 years. There are reports coming out saying the guy willingly got into the their vehicle (which was stolen) on his own. They then took him to an apartment and assaulted him.  Even OJ Simpson who got charged and convicted with criminal conspiracy, kidnapping, assault, and robbery isn't doing 25 years.  OJ will be out on parole later this year after serving just 10 years of a 33 year sentence.   Still boggles the mind how stupid these 4 people were to livestream themselves doing this.  Reading this girls Facebook posts it's clear she has about a grade 5 education. Dumb as a sack of hammers.  All of them were. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2017, 02:02:08 AM »

He was mentally challenged moron.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2017, 02:48:16 AM »
A leader of BLM  ::)

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2017, 02:50:44 AM »
Re-establish your victimhood

a

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2017, 03:11:14 AM »
Re-establish your victimhood

My attitude has changed over the years and I have zero patience for this garbage.

This is why I don't watch black dominated sports or buy any of their merchandise.  I don't listen to hip hop or indulge in any.of it's culture. I won't support diversity pushing media producers in any way with my dollar. I sure as hell. won't seek out a relationship with anyone outside of my own race.

I do my best to make that I won't make any of these people famous or rich. if you cant recognize at this point that the majority  do not give a flying fuck about you, at best, and would.like to see you dead at worst then you are stupid.

As far as I'm concerned if youre whitel and drool over fat black assess or pay to watch a movie like straight of of Compton , you should have your head examined.