Author Topic: [GRAPHIC VIDEO] White Man Tortured By Black Tormenters  (Read 44981 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: [GRAPHIC VIDEO] White Man Tortured By Black Tormenters
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2017, 03:38:32 AM »
And the MSM basically says those nigs did this because they were just stupid kids.   :o ??? :o ???    This is a HATE crime... plain and simple. 

Many blacks on social media are laughing/celebrating this video.

A civil/race war is coming.

Buy more ammo... do it NOW.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2017, 03:44:40 AM »
And the MSM basically says those nigs did this because they were just stupid kids.   :o ??? :o ???    This is a HATE crime... plain and simple. 

Many blacks on social media are laughing/celebrating this video.

A civil/race war is coming.

Buy more ammo... do it NOW.

ABC News on their hourly radio update said: "they were pushing his face with their feet"  ??? "cut his sleeves and hair" and "could be seen as a hate crime due to vulgar language"

FUCK (((the media)))
a

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2017, 03:56:45 AM »
A leader of BLM  ::)

I would love to burn all blm members to the ground smelling there burning flesh as I eat my lunch and take a nap.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2017, 05:03:42 AM »
So I logged onto FaceBook from my cellphone to see the reaction to this video, and at the very top of the facebook page, "Things getting crazy tonight? Go Live now!"

Fuck Facebook. Fuck this degenerate nation we live in.
a

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2017, 05:14:04 AM »
bros , i worked with a few blacks at my last job, and they really do hate whites, most of them i wont say all of them, most of the blacks from the ghetto detest whites.

one of my good friends who was black, they would call her a coon, uncle tom and a sell out, she even told them she was republican.  they didnt like that to much.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 07:12:31 AM »
 :D

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2017, 07:15:08 AM »
No bias in the media

If 4 Trump supporters kidnapped & tortured a black kid, blacks would burn down half of America and media would tell us why we deserved it.
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2017, 07:17:07 AM »
The Latest: Police: Race Not Motive Behind Video Attack

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046

Chicago police say they don't believe a man beaten in an assault broadcast live on Facebook was targeted because he was white.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday morning that charges are expected soon against four black suspects. Guglielmi says the suspects made "terrible racist statements" during the attack, but that investigators believe the victim was targeted because he has special needs, not because of his race.

"With the passage of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009, the Bureau became authorized to investigate these crimes without this prohibition. This landmark legislation also expanded the role of the FBI to allow for the investigation of hate crimes committed against those based on biases of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or gender." -FBI.gov
So even if they didn't do this because he is white, they still commited a hate crime.
Now...what's killing me is that this statement was read:
"Investigators believe he was target because of his special needs, not his race." -ABC
...okay ABC. That means it's a fucking hate crime!
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2017, 07:18:46 AM »
The Latest: Police: Race Not Motive Behind Video Attack

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-police-race-motive-video-attack-44570046

Chicago police say they don't believe a man beaten in an assault broadcast live on Facebook was targeted because he was white.

Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said Thursday morning that charges are expected soon against four black suspects. Guglielmi says the suspects made "terrible racist statements" during the attack, but that investigators believe the victim was targeted because he has special needs, not because of his race.

thanks heavens for that.....I thought at one point these people were pieces of shit, turns out its not as bad we first thought.

James

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2017, 07:19:03 AM »
Warning: Graphic content and language

FACEBOOK OF THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO... https://www.facebook.com/people/Brittany-Herring/100010157447383

CHICAGO, IL -- Chicago police are questioning several persons of interest after a disturbing video emerged showing several young African-American adults tormenting a young white man who is tied up in a room with duct tape across his mouth. As the alleged captors cut off the man’s clothes they repeatedly call him “Donald Trump.”

Officers found a disoriented male walking down the 3400 block of West Lexington Avenue on Tuesday, Jan. 3. He was taken to an area hospital for treatment.

Later in the afternoon, around 5:26 p.m., officers responded to a battery at a residence in the 3300 block of West Lexington, where police said they found signs of struggle and property damage. Officers were able to link the video to the disoriented man.

Police soon became aware of a social media video showing an adult male being battered and bullied, whom they believe to be the same individual.

The alleged female captor smokes what appears to be a blunt and narrates most of the action on what is believed to be a Facebook live video. The captive man is shown briefly tied up and bound with duct tape. A male captor cuts off the man’s clothing and some of his hair with a knife.

The men make references to “Donald Trump Bitch Ass.” The female comments “my baby sister doesn’t think this is funny.” In the background, another woman’s voice is heard and several male voices hooting and hollering.

Chicago police said in statement that they believe the video to be credible and are questioning several persons of interest in the case. Police also believe the captive man depicted in the video is from a neighboring suburb. He is recovering in the hospital in stable condition.

Hope and Change!!  Many idiots voted for it!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2017, 07:22:03 AM »

Hope and Change!!  Many idiots voted for it!

isnt that what all people vote for though? lets be honest here

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2017, 07:29:29 AM »
No bias in the media

If 4 Trump supporters kidnapped & tortured a black kid, blacks would burn down half of America and media would tell us why we deserved it.

yamcha could you imagine if 4 hillbillys kidnapped a chocolate female and beat her and fucker her with there big white cocks and broadcast it on facebook.

i guarantee you there would be looking , cities burning and obama would probably call in an air craft carrier for goodmeasure.

James

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 07:31:19 AM »
This is apparently the second time these assailants have done this to a Trump supporter, as further investigation has uncovered a second prior video of a similar attack.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-04/second-video-emerges-same-chicago-teens-torturing-another-trump-supporter

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 07:33:40 AM »
yamcha could you imagine if 4 hillbillys kidnapped a chocolate female and beat her and fucker her with there big white cocks and broadcast it on facebook.

i guarantee you there would be looking , cities burning and obama would probably call in an air craft carrier for goodmeasure.

Can't wait for the masses to slowly awaken.

Then the world will be reminded what happens when whites "chimp out"... It'll be more than a convenient store that burns.

a

James

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2017, 07:34:59 AM »
isnt that what all people vote for though? lets be honest here

Obama and his bunch (Holder, Lynch, the CBC, the NAACP, the BLM, Soros, etc..) have created the environment that facilitates this kind of behavior.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 07:42:01 AM »
obama and that piece of shit holder , and that fucktard bill maher ,  have made things much worst here race wise

now here is my question thoug

you never ever see mexicans looting and burning shit down, or asians either, or kidnapping other whites and torturing them , what is that hmmm???

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2017, 07:52:19 AM »
I haven't been watching cable news, but I assume there was a bigger outrage when that bakery refused to make a cake for some gays than this torture video... true?

a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2017, 08:01:10 AM »
Aggravated Kidnapping will get each of them minimum 5 years.  They'll go to prison where chances are very good that they'll join other friends and family who are already serving time.  Doing prison time is like one big family reunion for these ghetto thugs, and the taxpayers flip the bill.

It's a family reunion and a classroom.  Con college.

While they are in the can, they will learn better how to be an even more ruthless and effective criminal.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 08:11:35 AM »
Bunch of animals, not surprising... Where's the outrage? Imagine a bunch crackers doing this to a Dindu?
Ohh, the media would be lit up for weeks...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2017, 08:15:27 AM »
Bunch of animals, not surprising... Where's the outrage? Imagine a bunch crackers doing this to a Dindu?
Ohh, the media would be lit up for weeks...

In this day and age, it seems as if the darkies can do what they please without too much repercussion or reaction from the public (due to the media covering up so many cases), where as if a caucasian would do something similar, there would be a huge uproar (Moreso even from Liberal SJW caucasians! LOL), and of course FULL media-coverage with name and face outed at an instant.

Society is strange today.

I'm just glad the guilty parties get what they deserve.

Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2017, 08:19:22 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2017, 08:24:34 AM »
I've said this before and will say it again.  Other than sports and entertainment where do blacks contribute to society?  Would our society be better or worse off if all blacks were eradicated tomorrow?  Simple answer, better, way better.  They are a drain on the entire world.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2017, 08:43:14 AM »
"White people might say, 'We're tired of building these cities, and then having to flee them'. " - Molyneux
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2017, 08:59:51 AM »
In this day and age, it seems as if the darkies can do what they please without too much repercussion or reaction from the public (due to the media covering up so many cases), where as if a caucasian would do something similar, there would be a huge uproar (Moreso even from Liberal SJW caucasians! LOL), and of course FULL media-coverage with name and face outed at an instant.

Society is strange today.

I'm just glad the guilty parties get what they deserve.

Those days are ending quick.  People in America bit their tongues for 8 years with Obama but holy fuck, 8 years of repressed racism is coming out in full force now that Trump is in office.