Author Topic: Test Cyp Deca gains with calorie deficit possible?  (Read 7589 times)

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
Test Cyp Deca gains with calorie deficit possible?
« on: January 05, 2017, 08:49:54 AM »
I'm a naturally hardgainer/lean.  Hence I eat everything to maintain size. Want to run 600 cyp and 300 deca 8 to 12 wks but will eat clean to minimize the water retention.  Being that I will most likely be in a calorie deficit eating clean, will I be able to make gains in anyone's experience?  First deca experience,  always stuck with straight Cyp in the past.  
5'10 200lbs about 9% or 10% bf.  40yrs old. I typically eat 4k to 5k cal/day. Expect to be about 3500 cal clean, 200g protein/day,  if  any of that helps.
D

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
Re: Test Cyp Deca gains with calorie deficit possible?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 04:16:47 PM »
113 views and no experience/advice?  Throwing money away,  impossible to gain on deficit,   anything?
D

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 10:25:48 AM »
113 views and no experience/advice?  Throwing money away,  impossible to gain on deficit,   anything?

No you won't gain on a deficit.

Thats not enough gear to make drastic changes at a real 5'10 200 9% anyways

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2017, 06:45:24 PM »
So, what would be enough then? I used sust 500/wk for 10weeks and put on about 7lbs. But I wasn't  eating  clean,  just eating whatever.  Figured the extra test plus deca would add at least 5 more lbs...or is deca not all it's cracked up to be? And yes, I'm  "real" 5'10 200lbs at 9%.  Not everyone gains or holds bodyfat. I struggle to stay at 200lbs which is why I don't usually eat clean. Need the calories.
D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2017, 07:01:49 PM »
So, what would be enough then? I used sust 500/wk for 10weeks and put on about 7lbs. But I wasn't  eating  clean,  just eating whatever.  Figured the extra test plus deca would add at least 5 more lbs...or is deca not all it's cracked up to be? And yes, I'm  "real" 5'10 200lbs at 9%.  Not everyone gains or holds bodyfat. I struggle to stay at 200lbs which is why I don't usually eat clean. Need the calories.

Some perspective... Month ago (?? I forget) i did 200mg tren ace... 2-3days later did another 200mg, and put on 8lbs. That was with zero test (holidays fuck up my reup shipping & prolly hasn't done a sour puff test since april) and training 2x a week.

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 09:29:35 PM »
Some perspective... Month ago (?? I forget) i did 200mg tren ace... 2-3days later did another 200mg, and put on 8lbs. That was with zero test (holidays fuck up my reup shipping & prolly hasn't done a sour puff test since april) and training 2x a week.
So, after 2 shots of tren you added 8lbs lifting twice a week?  Something doesn't add up there. I've never touched tren and I know it won't add 8lbs in 2 shots. 
D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 02:58:55 AM »
So, after 2 shots of tren you added 8lbs lifting twice a week?  Something doesn't add up there. I've never touched tren and I know it won't add 8lbs in 2 shots. 

Well it did.

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 07:02:19 PM »
Well it did.

Amazing.  Why don't you just run it for 8 weeks,  work out 16 times add 64 lbs and dethrone Phil if you gain 8lbs on 2 shots in one week?   Oh,  and you don't even have to touch test.    ::)
D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 03:34:56 AM »
Amazing.  Why don't you just run it for 8 weeks,  work out 16 times add 64 lbs and dethrone Phil if you gain 8lbs on 2 shots in one week?   Oh,  and you don't even have to touch test.    ::)

Bc I got tren cough after 2nd (acttuLly 4th shot... 1 in each side).... And I'm not into it 100% at the moment.

Injectingbeveey day or eod gets old, esp when you gotta do 2 sides each time you shoot.

Smartass punk you also don't realize I was coming off a layoff since april

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 05:29:54 AM »
I'm a naturally hardgainer/lean.  Hence I eat everything to maintain size. Want to run 600 cyp and 300 deca 8 to 12 wks but will eat clean to minimize the water retention.  Being that I will most likely be in a calorie deficit eating clean, will I be able to make gains in anyone's experience?  First deca experience,  always stuck with straight Cyp in the past.  
5'10 200lbs about 9% or 10% bf.  40yrs old. I typically eat 4k to 5k cal/day. Expect to be about 3500 cal clean, 200g protein/day,  if  any of that helps.

Not good gains anyway. You need that added fuel my friend, that is what combines with the AAS to put the muscle on. Diet is so fundamental to steroids, if you don't eat enough they simply will not work.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 06:27:14 AM »
If you really neeed to up your kcal just eat junk. A candy bar is 500kcal, you can easily make gaining shakes home that are like 1000kcal +, a mcdonalds meal, pizza, ice cream tub is easily 1000kcal each... It adds up fast. I cannot understand how people have trouble getting kcal in. Its extremly easy unless you eat brocoli and boiled chicken only.

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 07:03:33 AM »
If you really neeed to up your kcal just eat junk. A candy bar is 500kcal, you can easily make gaining shakes home that are like 1000kcal +, a mcdonalds meal, pizza, ice cream tub is easily 1000kcal each... It adds up fast. I cannot understand how people have trouble getting kcal in. Its extremly easy unless you eat brocoli and boiled chicken only.
I don't have trouble getting in calories. I eat up to two four by fours from in and out for lunch, that's 8 burger  patties for the non California people .. My problem is keeping on weight. I'll eat like that and still not really gain, just maintain.   But from what I understand,  eating like that on Deca will cause a lot of bloat/water retention.   Way back when, I used M1T and hated the way I got  all puffy like a water bag
D

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 08:21:11 AM »
I don't have trouble getting in calories. I eat up to two four by fours from in and out for lunch, that's 8 burger  patties for the non California people .. My problem is keeping on weight. I'll eat like that and still not really gain, just maintain.   But from what I understand,  eating like that on Deca will cause a lot of bloat/water retention.   Way back when, I used M1T and hated the way I got  all puffy like a water bag

Shouldn't get waterlogged that bad if your are in the singles, even with wet conpounds

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 12:40:08 PM »
Mentzer claimed that he gained muscle and lost fat while on very low cals, ie. bout one grand a day, while on deca and dbol

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 01:32:45 PM »
gram of test
half gram npp

.5 adex dailly

have fun

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 09:43:16 AM »
Mentzer claimed that he gained muscle and lost fat while on very low cals, ie. bout one grand a day, while on deca and dbol

Yeah, water.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 05:40:43 AM »
I want to know your experience that which drug or dose even made you gain on a calorie defict ?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 04:50:20 PM »
I want to know your experience that which drug or dose even made you gain on a calorie defict ?
Tren ace will do it if any drug can. It's the best

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 06:59:53 PM »
Tren ace will do it if any drug can. It's the best

Agree. Ran Tren A first time last Summer at only 350mg a week...put on muscle whilst shedding a lot of fat.

Since than I have been bulking on Test and EQ and my strength is just the same as when running Tren A even though I am 20 pounds heavier now.

Tren is really the best bodybuilding compound bar none.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 07:41:29 PM »
Agree. Ran Tren A first time last Summer at only 350mg a week...put on muscle whilst shedding a lot of fat.

Since than I have been bulking on Test and EQ and my strength is just the same as when running Tren A even though I am 20 pounds heavier now.

Tren is really the best bodybuilding compound bar none.
I'm gonna say though tren ace adds strength and aggression for me. I'm a nasty, horny, strong mother fucker on tren! Always!!! Ide rather shoot tren 5 days a week than pop.drol

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2017, 10:25:27 AM »
The gains always possible in very low calories with drugs like test deca drol dbol suspension. If you shoot them 3 grams yeah it is very possible but the gains are cola sprite tea coffee cold water liquids in your muscle.  And you will only piss 100grams a day whilst drinking 500grams of water...)) UNDERSTOOD ? OFF SEASON GAİNS = %85 WATER RETENTİON BECAUSE OF THE extreme aromatisation estradiol and fake anabolic activity which deposit all garbage things in your muscle skin tissiues. Some fellas here saying tren adds %100 percent lean muscle. What a trollness. ))) Tren only adds small amounts of real lean tissiue the other gains on tren which known as lean muscle are toxic kidney chemicals which hard boiled toxic protein liquids. If a high dose taken tren will make you piss brown. And ıt is a so toxic but extremly powerfull drug.  Yes tren is very very anabolic but has a high stimulant effect which reduces water retention and making feed effiency hard boiled solid. Tren is a stimulant drug mainly on anxiety tension temper dopamin related libido receptors.....