Author Topic: 17-HD by vyotech  (Read 9191 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: 17-HD by vyotech
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2006, 02:19:22 PM »
They were giving out sample packs (2-3 pills) at the AC expo.    Like you're gonna be able to even try that garbage when you only have 2 day's suppy,  ::)

Go ahead and buy a bottle! There is a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results. Trust me though, you will be!

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2006, 02:21:37 PM »
it would be easier to trust you if you had some credibility

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2006, 02:26:16 PM »
it would be easier to trust you if you had some credibility

Don't just take my word for it. I had everyone in my office try a bottle! A handful got only reasonable results, but most made spectacular gains! Give them a call and they will tell you. Vyotech is the way to go!

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2006, 04:11:25 PM »
i tried it again today... good results... the thing is about this.. is that it works right away... its not the type of shit where you gotta do at least a week on it... but ya definitly give it a shot... and if anyone has those sample packets... theyre worth a try
Never Big Enough

Slick Vic

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2006, 04:52:52 PM »
hmmmm.... I wonder why this hasn't been moved to 'Nutrition, Products & Supplements'  ::)

Bast175

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2006, 04:56:47 PM »
this stuff is the shit!!! go get some asap...stuff works

Hi Shawn.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2006, 05:21:18 PM »
I didn't change anything else. That was what shocked me about this supplement. I always used to laugh when I saw the before and after pictures because I figured the guys were on "God knows what". But this time, I had a chance to try something on myself.  This supplement improved my workouts and my sleep! I couldn't believe the numbers when I stepped on the scale!

The guys at worked asked me if I was on steroids. I could only tell them, "Guys, this Vyotech supplement is better than steroids!" It saved my marriage. I know you guys are skeptical, but you ought to give it a try. There is even a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your results!

I thought that to gain weight you have take in more calories than you expend.  Unless this is water retention/volumizer similar to creatine.
You said that you didn't change anything and you gained 20+lbs in a month.

These idiot BBs are wasting their time in the off season packing on the weight. My god man, you have magic in a bottle.

Can you give some to Alexxx?
Here comes the money shot

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2006, 05:53:08 PM »
i tried it again today... good results... the thing is about this.. is that it works right away... its not the type of shit where you gotta do at least a week on it... but ya definitly give it a shot... and if anyone has those sample packets... theyre worth a try

I was surprised by how quickly it worked, as well. It is one of the best things to happen to me. My life will never be the same. Thanks, Vyotech!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2006, 05:56:31 PM »
I thought that to gain weight you have take in more calories than you expend.  Unless this is water retention/volumizer similar to creatine.
You said that you didn't change anything and you gained 20+lbs in a month.

These idiot BBs are wasting their time in the off season packing on the weight. My god man, you have magic in a bottle.

Can you give some to Alexxx?

I didn't measure my caloric intake, but I may have made gains because I slept better too. Maybe I did eat more, but it didn't take any effort to do so. The supplement must have improved my appetite! I've never tried anything like it before. I can assure you that the gains are muscle. I went to my doctor and he couldn't believe the difference. I thank God every day that Vyotech is in business!

joshberry2000

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2006, 07:20:52 PM »
alright i took vyotech for two month's and haven't taken any in about five
weeks now and since i stopped taking it my benchpress has gone up from
just training harder and supplementing with NO2 and creatine all vyotech is,
it's a root extract that's not worth $70.00 a bottle if your looking to make
minimal gains on supplement's from GNC i heard people do good on the blitz
cycle and niox just don't spend all your money on v-tech and be suprised when
you stay the same and don't make any real strength gains because you won't

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »

The gains would be more dramatic if you were older. Trust me, Vyotech saved my marriage. It is the only supplement that has made such a difference in my life.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2006, 07:28:36 AM »

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2006, 07:54:32 AM »

ok... your lyin..... cuz shit works regardless
Never Big Enough

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2006, 09:43:18 AM »
I didn't measure my caloric intake, but I may have made gains because I slept better too. Maybe I did eat more, but it didn't take any effort to do so. The supplement must have improved my appetite! I've never tried anything like it before. I can assure you that the gains are muscle. I went to my doctor and he couldn't believe the difference. I thank God every day that Vyotech is in business!

Yea, I think we all got it...plus the other thread you started with the "friend of a friend" whose life was saved using Vyotech.  The more you write and push this stuff the less and less everyone one believes you.  At least they have you as a "customer."
Jennifer

jianjohn24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 12:58:05 PM »
Damn LuciousFox is killin' all the credibility for this sup. For real though, I got hooked up w/ a lot of free sample packs at the San Francisco Grand Prix, bout say 25 pills (damn near a bottle) And I've noticed some decent gains off of it. I'm not saying it's a magic pill, because there's no such thing. I've upped my total caloric intake, train intense and heavy, and do a couple of high intensity interval cardio sessions a week and I've been putting on a lb of what appears to be lean mass every week. I'm probably gonna get flamed on this post, but seriously the shit gives ya alot of energy preworkout and it seems to delay the feeling of mental fatigue towards the end of my workouts. All other Vyotech supplements SUCK in my book. Viraloid, Nitrobolic, and their shitty Creatine Serum (which we all know is a scam) so NO I'm not on their payroll, this is a true testimonial, take it for what its worth. If you can get free sample packs from a local GNC, try it out and see for yourself.  I wouldn't reccommend paying full price for it however. It's definitely not worth no 80 bucks! Maybe 40 bucks is more like it.
Team Willet
Max-OT

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2006, 04:15:50 PM »
Yea, I think we all got it...plus the other thread you started with the "friend of a friend" whose life was saved using Vyotech.  The more you write and push this stuff the less and less everyone one believes you.  At least they have you as a "customer."

I don't want to hurt Vyotech, so I will stop talking about it.

deadman

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2006, 07:01:43 PM »
What up Douchebags -
I never post in this forum but always check it out from time to time... I actually tried a couple sample packs of this 17-HD and was blown away by the increase in strength gains and the overall energy level...  Ive seen it advertised and thought it was just another garbage supp just like the rest of you...All I can say is if you get a couple of sample packs its totally worth trying...One side I had from it was I had a very tough time falling asleep at night... 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2006, 09:14:24 PM »
What up Douchebags -
I never post in this forum but always check it out from time to time... I actually tried a couple sample packs of this 17-HD and was blown away by the increase in strength gains and the overall energy level...  Ive seen it advertised and thought it was just another garbage supp just like the rest of you...All I can say is if you get a couple of sample packs its totally worth trying...One side I had from it was I had a very tough time falling asleep at night... 

Great to hear from someone else who has experienced amazing gains with Vyotech. Naturally, people are jaded when it comes to bodybuilding supplements and giant corporations, but Vyotech is the real deal! They look out for us lifters and they offer a money-back guarantee! I can't think of any reason not to try Vyotech. Vyotech supplements are available at GNCs nationwide.

deadman

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2006, 01:52:18 PM »
And for the record I only tried 17-HD because it was "FREE".. Besides that all their other products belong on the "shit pile of garbage Supplements'..... 

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2006, 08:50:26 PM »
no im serious this stuff really works... go to your nearest GNC for a sample

Don't you work for GNC? Would you be mad if I got it from BodyBuilding.com

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 08:28:23 PM »
What up Douchebags -

I notice you only have 2 posts. So i would say, you dont post in any forum.lol

Met

• Getbig I
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2006, 03:15:15 PM »
Did real good on the blitz cycle but can't say the same thing for other NO products.

dinsf2004

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2006, 03:40:17 PM »
Vyotech 17 HD is pretty good stuff - I have tried it and it works.  I added about 5lbs of muscle weight on it (my bench went up 15lbs)

BallzDeep69

« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2006, 03:45:30 PM »
LOL 80 bux?  That's INSANE!  Hell you can get it for under 50 bux at GNC (still a rip off in my opinion).  I might try it one day if it comes down to $30 or if I can steal a bottle from Shawn.