Author Topic: Clever Dindu's try to rob a gun store...  (Read 9125 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Clever Dindu's try to rob a gun store...
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2017, 02:03:40 PM »
Since a lot of guns are stolen from police, I will be fine with my 4 shot gun just after the police take on their 4-shot gun as their standard sidearm. No sooner. If it's that much safer, the police should be the beneficiaries of that awesome safety. Same goes with the "smart" gun: I will consider it right after a major metro area arms its officers with smart guns, not a minute sooner.

You don't even need a gun. Just use your deadly hands and feet for protection.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2017, 02:08:55 PM »
Is there a medical term for feeling good when you see something like this occur?

And how many states/countries would prosecute the store owner who killed the guy?

Did the dead guy's family offer any comments?

I personally think he did the right thing. Does that mean I'm politically incorrect?

BTW, I am not the least bit prejudice. I judge an individual by his actions .... and not by the color of his skin.

No need to FEEL GOOD.
The bad guy died, the working man protected himself.

The guy saved himself and his employee probably. You wanna trust 'em and hang around to see if they let you go? If you do, watch this vid...
I do not recall the libtard, media backlash when this happened? This is actually the 1st time I heard of it. Fucking dumb, girl, libtard sheeple.. Get a brain, think...

Stupid Negroid, praises BLM as he goes to jail for life? The jails are filled with Dindus, no ones fault but their own... BIg dicks, zero brains...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2017, 02:10:51 PM »
Guns don't commit crimes. Criminals commit crimes, sometimes using guns. That no reason for law abiding citizens to be disarmed. In fact it is more of a reason that law abiding citizens should be armed, to protect themselves, and others, from armed criminals.

Really? I thought the guns were animate objects that at hands and feet, and committed the crimes themselves. Baffling. But thanks for the information.
X

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2017, 05:50:10 AM »
Calm down, broskie. I thought my trolling was obvious.  ;) ;)

I'm even thinking about buying one gun for home protection in the future (not too sure when). Just something I'm thinking about.

I go target and skeet shooting with my friend quite often.

LMAO... You really are a funny fukk, thanks...  ;D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2017, 08:13:26 AM »
In one of these never bring a pellet gun to a 9mm fight.

mr white would you agree in your expert opinion that this old white man knew how to handle a gun and those homies from the hood didnt know what the fuck they were messing with.  i think they listened to , to  many jay z records and thought they were and shit.  both probably voted for obama as well

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2017, 08:17:05 AM »
No need to FEEL GOOD.
The bad guy died, the working man protected himself.

The guy saved himself and his employee probably. You wanna trust 'em and hang around to see if they let you go? If you do, watch this vid...
I do not recall the libtard, media backlash when this happened? This is actually the 1st time I heard of it. Fucking dumb, girl, libtard sheeple.. Get a brain, think...

Stupid Negroid, praises BLM as he goes to jail for life? The jails are filled with Dindus, no ones fault but their own... BIg dicks, zero brains...

hey powerlift this is no bullshit i live in mi, and one day on lunch some dumb ni--as i work with were talking about this and said this"them white boys deserved it thats what they get for going into the hood and buying drugs"

people need to understand ghetto ass people are not that smart and are basically brainless animals

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2017, 08:34:58 AM »
both probably voted for obama as well

Both probably voted?  LOL, that's a good one.   ;D

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 15, 2017, 08:36:06 AM »

hey powerlift this is no bullshit i live in mi, and one day on lunch some dumb ni--as i work with were talking about this and said this"them white boys deserved it thats what they get for going into the hood and buying drugs"

people need to understand ghetto ass people are not that smart and are basically brainless animals

Tell me you beat the shit out of him?

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2017, 09:21:55 AM »
Tell me you beat the shit out of him?

well to be honest i didnt reply , because one thing i have learned you cant argue or logic with them plus being white they would have accused me of being racist.  but it just goes to show how ignorant they are

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2017, 09:29:30 AM »

Seems like negroids use anything to try and "justify" their behavior.

Then again, what do you expect from folks shooting each other over Chicken McNuggets???

I wish we could clone Parker, Goodrums (sans the Homo-behavior) and Wiggs (sans the Hebrew Flat Earth-ideas) brains, and then implant those brains on the whole black populus.
Q

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2017, 09:32:44 AM »
Seems like negroids use anything to try and "justify" their behavior.

Then again, what do you expect from folks shooting each other over Chicken McNuggets???

I wish we could clone Parker, Goodrums (sans the Homo-behavior) and Wiggs (sans the Hebrew Flat Earth-ideas) brains, and then implant those brains on the whole black populus.

here is another thing i found interesting,   another black girl i worked with was pretty smart and a republican, they didnt like her at all, called her a uncle tom and a house n-gga

also the typical ghetto dindu does indeed blame whites for all there problems, hates cops, doesnt come to work on time and does a shitty job. most of the stereo types are true.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2017, 09:34:50 AM »
well to be honest i didnt reply , because one thing i have learned you cant argue or logic with them plus being white they would have accused me of being racist.  but it just goes to show how ignorant they are

Probably the right decision. I have too much pride, i would of thrown down if i heard him say that about two dead kids.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2017, 09:36:14 AM »

here is another thing i found interesting,   another black girl i worked with was pretty smart and a republican, they didnt like her at all, called her a uncle tom and a house n-gga

also the typical ghetto dindu does indeed blame whites for all there problems, hates cops, doesnt come to work on time and does a shitty job. most of the stereo types are true.

Thats another mindboggling behavior, when a black person gets their act together, behaves in a civilized manner, is smart, takes things seriously etc, theyre being called house neegul, uncle tom and are being disrespected by their kin.
Q

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2017, 09:36:37 AM »

Very soon, the white man is going to have to learn that the word "racist" has no real magical qualities. And if we don't start putting up some resistance, we are doomed.

Get started winning or get started dying. Your choice.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2017, 12:25:13 PM »
Lots of fine upstanding black people

The problem is The Dindu's & Ni ggers.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2017, 12:33:44 PM »
Very soon, the white man is going to have to learn that the word "racist" has no real magical qualities. And if we don't start putting up some resistance, we are doomed.

Get started winning or get started dying. Your choice.

We really are a clever and determined bunch, aren't we? I'd like to see a bit of an awakening on our part.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2017, 12:52:58 PM »
We really are a clever and determined bunch, aren't we? I'd like to see a bit of an awakening on our part.

I'm fully awake,  and my eyes are wide open.  That is why I carry 2 Baby Browning at all times.   8)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2017, 12:55:25 PM »

mr white would you agree in your expert opinion that this old white man knew how to handle a gun and those homies from the hood didnt know what the fuck they were messing with.  i think they listened to , to  many jay z records and thought they were and shit.  both probably voted for obama as well

One large gun store in NH has a huge selection of handguns etc and at any one time might have four people behind the large handgun counter.  ALL of those people are locked an loaded and are either vets and/or expert shooters.

In other words those bangers were just plain stupid.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2017, 04:43:24 PM »
Their other heist was a police station.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2017, 05:43:23 PM »
Their other heist was a police station.

They were planning to rob a marine base.