Author Topic: MENT (Trestolone)  (Read 16530 times)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
MENT (Trestolone)
« on: January 16, 2017, 02:44:58 AM »
Anyone have any experience with this compound?

Apparantly packs on size like crazy surprised it isnt talked about more

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: MENT (Trestolone)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 07:39:15 AM »
Never tried it, but according to Tony Huge (EnhancedAthlete) its a great drug for bodybuilding, however the side-effects are really bad. Aromatizes A LOT. And apparently causes pretty bad acid reflux/heartburn.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:09:42 AM »
Never tried it, but according to Tony Huge (EnhancedAthlete) its a great drug for bodybuilding, however the side-effects are really bad. Aromatizes A LOT. And apparently causes pretty bad acid reflux/heartburn.

My guess would be he bigs It up since he sells it and you're probably better off using tren

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 11:40:36 AM »
My guess would be he bigs It up since he sells it and you're probably better off using tren

Didn't know that. Guess that would make sense. We know tren works. So stick to what works, I guess.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 06:57:30 PM »

Thanks for the response. Feedback on Enhanced Athlete products seem to be pretty good though.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 09:51:04 AM »
Thanks for the response. Feedback on Enhanced Athlete products seem to be pretty good though.

I'm sure most of their stuff is legit. But I was on PM last week and saw some people saying their AIs were bunk. And EA is a sponsor of that site... So I'm not sure if it was just a bad batch, or maybe their quality has gone down recently. But I guess only one way to find out for yourself.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 09:24:03 AM »
Tony Huge  ::) ::)  :D

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 01:28:13 AM »
I think its also highly suppressive, its used as a castration method i believe.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 04:57:33 AM »
I'm sure most of their stuff is legit. But I was on PM last week and saw some people saying their AIs were bunk. And EA is a sponsor of that site... So I'm not sure if it was just a bad batch, or maybe their quality has gone down recently. But I guess only one way to find out for yourself.

Enhanced Athlete recently launched an ECA product which I have been looking for. Will give it a try and see how it goes. Have run ECA with alot of success in the past for me its more effective than Clen and side effect free.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 10:18:11 AM »
I think its also highly suppressive, its used as a castration method i believe.

Its very suppressive, but its not being used for chemical castration. It was researched as a male contraceptive. Triptorelin is used for chemical castration.

theotherone555

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 07:35:57 AM »
I'm going to run trest as my next blast. Currently about to hop on 1g of Sust, 400 tren e and 300 deca.

But trest is a new one but super interesting. The only scare part is that is was created as male birth control. Basically, say goodbye to any swimmers and you get shut down harder than you've ever been in your life.

Pros:
As low as 30mgs a day to see good results.
Most report a test/tren like feel on it.
Most ALSO report crazy libido (strange because of the male birth control part history  ;D)
Most use it as a replacement for test.

Cons:
Aromatizes like a son of a bitch. Most guys I know have to use LETRO to control this shit.
Shut down is insane.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 01:16:35 AM »
Trestolone is Deca on steroids..... stack it with high Masteron and some Test (250 300mg).

100mg eod is serious DOSE!

Keep raloxifene/nolvadex on hand.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 02:15:42 PM »
I really dont know why people stack new compounds with anything but test. You really need to know exactly what it does alone in my opinion then you can get a clear picture on what the compound actually does

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 02:49:10 AM »
I'm going to run trest as my next blast. Currently about to hop on 1g of Sust, 400 tren e and 300 deca.

But trest is a new one but super interesting. The only scare part is that is was created as male birth control. Basically, say goodbye to any swimmers and you get shut down harder than you've ever been in your life.

Pros:
As low as 30mgs a day to see good results.
Most report a test/tren like feel on it.
Most ALSO report crazy libido (strange because of the male birth control part history  ;D)
Most use it as a replacement for test.

Cons:
Aromatizes like a son of a bitch. Most guys I know have to use LETRO to control this shit.
Shut down is insane.

Cool bro keep us updated about your Ment run.

444zoomer

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2017, 08:23:02 PM »
Ment is the best thing I ever took, and I have tried them all. Bought mine from E.A. And it works unreal.
Great strength, stamina, and bulk builder right when you start taking it. No waiting weeks for it to kick in.
I had the best workouts ever. Will never take anything else.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2017, 09:59:07 PM »
My Enhanced Athlete ECA finally arrived yesterday and the stuff is definitely legit.

Will probably give there MENT a try.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 05:57:11 AM »
It's a stupid supplement made by a dumbass company called Enhanced Athlete.

They claim the product is a mixture of Tren & DECA and its very strong with high armotasing (water retention side effect)

It can be used with an INSULIN syringe.

Its also Legal??

Every video that I have seen who promotes this product looks like shit, and seriously doesn't even look like they lift.

Its a pure scam.

How can it contain Tren & DECA properties and still be legal?

You also use an Insulin Syringe to shoot it?

Enhanced Athlete makes so much money, and they are so stupid with their information.. So now people who are getting into steroids, bodybuilding, etc. are beyond misled

Enhanced Athlete is also affiliated with HGH Dream Body who sells prescribed HGH from Mexico for outrageous prices. They also sell steroids... guess what lab? OMEGA LABS for $100 per 10ml vial

OMEGA Labs has very poor reviews of contaminated, bacteria oils.. you can read the reviews on this forum, or simply Google it.

You are much better off by studying Gear like how they did in the late 90's and early 2000's for the best way to reach your goal.

I promise you, you will fail if you try their products

stay dedicated, and determined

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 10:43:37 AM »
Ment is the best thing I ever took, and I have tried them all. Bought mine from E.A. And it works unreal.
Great strength, stamina, and bulk builder right when you start taking it. No waiting weeks for it to kick in.
I had the best workouts ever. Will never take anything else.

Did you get the injectable or oral?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 02:39:32 PM »
It's a stupid supplement made by a dumbass company called Enhanced Athlete.

They claim the product is a mixture of Tren & DECA and its very strong with high armotasing (water retention side effect)

It can be used with an INSULIN syringe.

Its also Legal??

Every video that I have seen who promotes this product looks like shit, and seriously doesn't even look like they lift.

Its a pure scam.

How can it contain Tren & DECA properties and still be legal?

You also use an Insulin Syringe to shoot it?

Enhanced Athlete makes so much money, and they are so stupid with their information.. So now people who are getting into steroids, bodybuilding, etc. are beyond misled

Enhanced Athlete is also affiliated with HGH Dream Body who sells prescribed HGH from Mexico for outrageous prices. They also sell steroids... guess what lab? OMEGA LABS for $100 per 10ml vial

OMEGA Labs has very poor reviews of contaminated, bacteria oils.. you can read the reviews on this forum, or simply Google it.

You are much better off by studying Gear like how they did in the late 90's and early 2000's for the best way to reach your goal.

I promise you, you will fail if you try their products

stay dedicated, and determined

Hahahah you think they are the only company that make this.....

I am actually using another companies trest and am up 1kg in 5 days. Stuff is legit!

I shoot all compounds with a slin pin... Sounds like you have no idea to be honest

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 06:20:17 PM »
Wish pure oils was still in business.  They had trest in many different esters and it was all Legit.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2017, 08:09:43 AM »
Hahahah you think they are the only company that make this.....

I am actually using another companies trest and am up 1kg in 5 days. Stuff is legit!

I shoot all compounds with a slin pin... Sounds like you have no idea to be honest

Enhanced Athlete is in the lead for marketing the product.

I also guarantee you look like shit, and don't even look like you lift.

and you are up 1kg in 5days? LMFAO!! You have higher estrogen than a little girl

and you shoot all compounds with a Slin Pin? and you claim I don't know what I'm talking about??

you are buying legal bullshit steroid that people laugh at.

you are taking MENT... that's the biggest laugh of them all..

YOU are up 1kg in 5days?? YOU HAVE MORE ESTROGEN THAN A LITTLE GIRL!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 04:02:56 PM »
Enhanced Athlete is in the lead for marketing the product.

I also guarantee you look like shit, and don't even look like you lift.

and you are up 1kg in 5days? LMFAO!! You have higher estrogen than a little girl

and you shoot all compounds with a Slin Pin? and you claim I don't know what I'm talking about??

you are buying legal bullshit steroid that people laugh at.

you are taking MENT... that's the biggest laugh of them all..

YOU are up 1kg in 5days?? YOU HAVE MORE ESTROGEN THAN A LITTLE GIRL!

Twoface's must come in handy whilst sucking two cocks at once.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2017, 09:12:45 AM »
Twoface's must come in handy whilst sucking two cocks at once.

You are just a kid who is obviously still learning his way. I don't blame you because it is a course that all of us have to take. Its your arrogance, and lack of respect that shows who you really are.

Your 3rd favorite hole is the Vagina? Fucking Virgin talk.. You're first must be the Asshole obviously for even coming up with a comment like that.

Go on and continue with your MENT, and keep blowing up 1kg every 5days because you are probably still researching the whole purpose of A.I's and continue shooting up the rest of your ridiculous gear in a insulin syringe.. You made yourself look stupid as fuck, and the only ammo you have are throwing homosexual comments.

Case Closed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2017, 07:50:27 PM »
You are just a kid who is obviously still learning his way. I don't blame you because it is a course that all of us have to take. Its your arrogance, and lack of respect that shows who you really are.

Your 3rd favorite hole is the Vagina? Fucking Virgin talk.. You're first must be the Asshole obviously for even coming up with a comment like that.

Go on and continue with your MENT, and keep blowing up 1kg every 5days because you are probably still researching the whole purpose of A.I's and continue shooting up the rest of your ridiculous gear in a insulin syringe.. You made yourself look stupid as fuck, and the only ammo you have are throwing homosexual comments.

Case Closed.

I accept your apology.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2017, 11:39:43 AM »
Ment is a legit steroid been around for years. It works and is very powerful. Start at 25mg per day one should not have to go above 50. At those dosages it may aromatize but shouldn't be too bad just use AI at lowest possible dose. Blood work at those doses have not shown any toxicity as far as liver enzymes and blood pressure may not raise at all BUT some people are sensitive to androgens so would be a good idea to keep an eye on it.