Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 233949 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #325 on: December 22, 2017, 12:04:12 PM »
 ;D

Matthews: White House Tax Bill Celebration Looked Like ‘A North Korean Parade’
by IAN HANCHETT
21 Dec 2017

While teasing a segment on Thursday’s edition of MSNBC’s “Hardball,” host Chris Matthews stated that Wednesday’s event at the White House celebrating the passage of the GOP tax bill looked like “a North Korean parade.”

Matthews said, “Up next, could yesterday’s display at the White House, the pigout over the tax cut — trouble — be trouble for the russia investigation? republicans had no problem lavishing praise on this president with those same — look at them all up there like lemmings. Are they going to back him on the — on firing Mueller? Look at them, looks like a North Korean parade.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/21/matthews-white-house-tax-bill-celebration-looked-like-a-north-korean-parade/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #326 on: December 22, 2017, 01:16:49 PM »
You guys should follow some of the left-leaning Twitter pages like the Hill, Daily Kos and Huffpo. These people literally obsess about Trump 24/7. It must be completely exhausting. You can feel that these people have lost their minds.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: December 22, 2017, 01:17:42 PM »
You guys should follow some of the left-leaning Twitter pages like the Hill, Daily Kos and Huffpo. These people literally obsess about Trump 24/7. It must be completely exhausting. You can feel that these people have lost their minds.

I review Huffington Post every day and The Hill on most days.  Those people are nuts. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #328 on: December 22, 2017, 02:23:30 PM »
I review Huffington Post every day and The Hill on most days.  Those people are nuts. 

Have you ever seen any of the press conferences where Sarah Sanders is being asked questions by the media? You can literally see these people foaming at the mouth as they pepper her about Trump.  She continually impresses me by the way she handles them. If she were a liberal they would be fiawning all over her.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 22, 2017, 02:29:41 PM »
Have you ever seen any of the press conferences where Sarah Sanders is being asked questions by the media? You can literally see these people foaming at the mouth as they pepper her about Trump.  She continually impresses me by the way she handles them. If she were a liberal they would be fiawning all over her.

Yes I've watched a number of them and you are absolutely correct.  I'm really impressed with how she handles them. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 22, 2017, 02:40:33 PM »

She has been working in politics ever since a kid because of her dad. She already knows all the attacks and angles they will use because she’s seen it for years.

That plus coupled with the fact that the press simply doesn’t wield the same power it used to...well that makes it all the more glorious to watch as she shuts them all down on a daily basis.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: December 22, 2017, 03:11:19 PM »

She has been working in politics ever since a kid because of her dad. She already knows all the attacks and angles they will use because she’s seen it for years.

That plus coupled with the fact that the press simply doesn’t wield the same power it used to...well that makes it all the more glorious to watch as she shuts them all down on a daily basis.

That's a big part of the reason why they are at war with Trump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #332 on: December 26, 2017, 07:35:57 AM »
Abbas' Fatah: Trump is Hitler - no difference
Palestinian Media Watch ^ | December 26, 2017 | Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Posted on 12/26/2017, 9:27:04 AM by richardtavor

In another demonization of US President Trump because of his decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah Movement compared Trump to Hitler, posting the image above and stating on Twitter that it does not see any difference between them:

Posted text in English (all errors in source):

"I don't see any different, do you ? #HandsOffAlQuds"

[Official Fatah Twitter account, Dec. 14, 2017]

Fatah also tweeted the following poster, stating that "Trump is an irrelevant clown":

ha ha ha ha - F you Abbas dirty goat humping POS 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #334 on: December 29, 2017, 02:29:08 PM »
havent read through the thread so i dont know if anyone has said this but President Trump really knows how to communicate with the American people. i mean his public relations is just spot on, he has done so many good things since his inaguration, good things as a human being not even policy wise. he picked up that fellows hat, he went to visit the officer who was shot, he waves to the public as he goes across the palm beack bridge. this man is an astounding human being and it amazes me that people still try to attack hos character. i love that he is cutting the fat and speaking directly to the public through twitter, what a grand idea. he tells it like it is, no middleman.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: December 29, 2017, 02:32:59 PM »
havent read through the thread so i dont know if anyone has said this but President Trump really knows how to communicate with the American people. i mean his public relations is just spot on, he has done so many good things since his inaguration, good things as a human being not even policy wise. he picked up that fellows hat, he went to visit the officer who was shot, he waves to the public as he goes across the palm beack bridge. this man is an astounding human being and it amazes me that people still try to attack hos character. i love that he is cutting the fat and speaking directly to the public through twitter, what a grand idea. he tells it like it is, no middleman.

I like your style young man.

Would love to see more of your posts on this particular sub-forum in the future.

jjfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #336 on: December 29, 2017, 07:23:37 PM »
I like your style young man.

Would love to see more of your posts on this particular sub-forum in the future.
thank you a bunch sir, happy to contribute to discussion

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #337 on: December 29, 2017, 09:29:23 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 08, 2018, 09:25:08 AM »
Dem Rep Cohen: ‘Trump Is the Most Despicable Human Being to Ever Reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave’
by PAM KEY
31 Dec 2017

Sunday on MSNBC while defending his tweet about President Donald Trump, Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) said Trump was the “most despicable human being to ever reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.”

Steve Cohen

@RepCohen
He golfs when he could be reading or be in church or be with his family. Never see him with Barron. You’d think he’d be golfing with Dad occasionally but narcissists only engage in activities where they are the show. No movies, sports viewing either just Fox! He will start a war! https://twitter.com/samstein/status/947132033167511558

4:40 AM - Dec 31, 2017
 361 361 Replies   553 553 Retweets   1,190 1,190 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

He continued, “A narcissistic sociopath doesn’t change. It endangers the country and war like wag the dog is something he could get into to improve the ratings for the ’18 elections where they are in desperate shape. They’ll do anything to improve ratings.”

He added, “I think you have to show, and I hope I can show, what type of person he is. He’s never with his son. I think one of his ex-wives wrote he never was with his children until they were adults. This is an unusual human being. Barron looks like a nice kid, but he spends no quality time at all with his father. He claims he has the Christian evangelical support which is amazing because he doesn’t go to church.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/31/dem-rep-cohen-trump-despicable-human-ever-reside-1600-pennsylvania-ave/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 08, 2018, 09:28:29 AM »
Yale Professor Says Trump Could Cause ‘Extinction of the Human Species’
by THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.
8 Jan 2018

Yale professor and clinical psychiatrist Dr. Bandy X. Lee has warned that President Donald Trump may bring about the “extinction of the human species” because of his mental instability.
Lee, who has briefed members of congress on the president’s psychological state, insisted that her extreme prediction was “not hyperbole” but “reality.”

Dr. Lee said told Newsweek that the situation is so grave that “a public health emergency” should be declared that would need to be “responded to as quickly as possible.”

“As more time passes, we come closer to the greatest risk of danger, one that could even mean the extinction of the human species,” she said. “This is not hyperbole. This is the reality.”

After a series of tweets from Trump that appeared to threaten North Korea with nuclear war,

Lee was one of the hundreds of self-described mental health experts who issued a statement calling the President’s mental health into question after he responded to a challenge from North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un.

“North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the ‘Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times,’” Trump tweeted Tuesday. “Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

Lee, who has been preparing students at Yale Law School to become asylum attorneys since 2003, edited a book of 27 essays on the president’s mental state, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump, which was published in October. The authors assert that Trump’s mental state “presents a clear and present danger to our nation,” the Amazon website states.

According to the American Psychiatric Association’s Goldwater Rule, members may not comment on the psychological health of someone they haven’t actually examined, but Lee said she doesn’t believe that her evaluation of the President’s mental health violates the rule.

Trump has shown “an attraction to violence and powerful weapons,” Lee said. “He has also repeatedly taunted a hostile nation.”

Lee said that Trump’s speech patterns also say something about the state of the President’s mental health.

“He cannot seem to finish sentences, he derails from his line of thinking, he has loose associations and he jumps from one topic or another,” she said, which could indicate a psychiatric or medical condition.

Following on Trump’s assertions on social media of his mental stability and intelligence, Lee said that deflecting or projecting “are often concerning signs,” and seemed to suggest that Trump could even be a candidate for forcible commitment.

“Usually, as someone becomes mentally impaired, they lose the ability to consider the possibility that something could be wrong,” she said. “That’s why forcible commitment is permitted—because it is their illness speaking, not their own healthy decision making.”

Lee said that a psychological “capacity examination” should be performed on the President as soon as possible,” because of the high stakes involved.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/08/yale-professor-says-trump-could-cause-the-extinction-of-the-human-species/

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: January 08, 2018, 08:21:11 PM »
Dem Rep Cohen: ‘Trump Is the Most Despicable Human Being to Ever Reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave’
by PAM KEY
31 Dec 2017

Sunday on MSNBC while defending his tweet about President Donald Trump, Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) said Trump was the “most despicable human being to ever reside at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.”

Steve Cohen

@RepCohen
He golfs when he could be reading or be in church or be with his family. Never see him with Barron. You’d think he’d be golfing with Dad occasionally but narcissists only engage in activities where they are the show. No movies, sports viewing either just Fox! He will start a war! https://twitter.com/samstein/status/947132033167511558

4:40 AM - Dec 31, 2017
 361 361 Replies   553 553 Retweets   1,190 1,190 likes

He continued, “A narcissistic sociopath doesn’t change. It endangers the country and war like wag the dog is something he could get into to improve the ratings for the ’18 elections where they are in desperate shape. They’ll do anything to improve ratings.”

He added, “I think you have to show, and I hope I can show, what type of person he is. He’s never with his son. I think one of his ex-wives wrote he never was with his children until they were adults. This is an unusual human being. Barron looks like a nice kid, but he spends no quality time at all with his father. He claims he has the Christian evangelical support which is amazing because he doesn’t go to church.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/12/31/dem-rep-cohen-trump-despicable-human-ever-reside-1600-pennsylvania-ave/
I guess this retard don't know he is at the National champ game tonight.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 11, 2018, 09:57:29 AM »
Chelsea Handler slammed for homophobic anti-Trump tweet questioning Lindsey Graham’s sexuality
By Brian Flood   | Fox News

Former comedian Chelsea Handler is getting roasted for a vulgar homophobic tweet she sent Wednesday night that implied Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C is a closeted gay man who is sucking up to President Trump instead of coming out.

On Tuesday, Trump allowed cameras into a lengthy bipartisan immigration meeting with lawmakers. The former Netflix talk show host-turned self-described activist apparently didn’t like what she heard from Graham, who participated in the meeting, and voiced her opinion to her over 8 million followers.

“Holy, f--k f--k. I just [saw] the video of trumps bipartisan ‘meeting’ yesterday,” Handler tweeted. “Hey, @LindseyGrahamSC what kind of d--k sucking video do they have on you for you 2 be acting like this? Wouldn’t coming out be more honorable?”

“Keep being a voice for the Democrats while you use homosexuality as an insult”

- Twitter user responding to Chelsea Handler's tweet
The tweet had not been deleted at the time this article was published, and had racked up over 20,000 likes. But the vile homophobic remark immediately resulted in criticism, with many followers asking if Handler was drunk. “Drunk tweeting again, Chelsea..? And it’s only Wednesday,” one response said.

“Keep being a voice for the Democrats while you use homosexuality as an insult,” another user wrote, while another said, “You are attacking him and claiming that he’s gay and that he is ashamed so that is why he is being nice to Trump?”

“This woman is simply gross,” a contributor to The Federalist wrote.

U.S Senator Lindsey Graham attends the 53rd Munich Security Conference in Munich, Germany, February 19, 2017. REUTERS/Michaela Rehle - RTSZCF0
The former Netflix talk show host-turned self-described activist apparently didn’t like what she heard from Graham, who participated in a bipartisan meeting with President Trump.  (Reuters)

Twitter declined to comment on whether or not Handler will be disciplined.

The tweet had amassed over 5,000 comments – mostly condemning the former Netflix star. Fox News contributor Harlan Hill wrote, “If a Republican said something like this, they'd be burning down the RNC.”

Handler, who claims to be an advocate of the LGBTQ community, was rehashing rumors that Graham shot down back in 2010.

“I know it’s really gonna upset a lot of gay men…but I ain’t available. I ain’t gay. Sorry,” he told The New York Times.

First Lady Melania Trump (left) and comedian Chelsea Handler.
Handler has also called for a military coup to overthrow Trump and mocked First Lady Melania Trump for “barely” speaking English.  (Reuters)

Phillip Crawford Jr.
@philcrawfordjr
Hey @glaad and @HRC, how about calling out @chelseahandler for her tweet in which she suggests @LindseyGrahamSC is being blackmailed as a shameful #gay. Her weaponization of homosexuality is loathsome, and if you don't stand up to this so are you.

5:09 AM - Jan 11, 2018
 20 20 Replies   42 42 Retweets   115 115 likes
Many people asked if Twitter would consider this an example of abuse or targeted harassment. The company did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

GLAAD did not immediately respond to request for comment.

This is far from Handler’s first mishap on social media.

Handler announced she would take a break from Hollywood to focus full time on political activism last October and has sent a series of controversial tweets since the decision was announced.

Last month Handler came under fire for tweeting a vulgar video that mocked White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders' weight and physical appearance. She was also criticized in November for blaming Republicans for the deadly mass shooting at a Texas church before facts about the shooter emerged. Less than two weeks after announcing she would focus on activism, she mistakenly referred to Rep. Dana Rohrabacher as a woman.

Handler was blasted on social media last year for blaming President Trump for the California wildfires. The outspoken liberal has even called for a military coup to overthrow Trump and mocked First Lady Melania Trump for “barely” speaking English.

Handler ended her Netflix series after two rocky seasons because “the past presidential election and the countless events that have unfolded since” have galvanized her, she wrote.

While Netlfix does not provide viewership information, Handler’s Netflix talk show was not necessarily as popular as she or the streaming service hoped it would be and there was widespread speculation that the show would have ended regardless of her decision to walk away for political purposes.

Netlfix did not return an email for comment on Handler's tweet.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/11/chelsea-handler-slammed-for-homophobic-anti-trump-tweet-questioning-lindsey-graham-s-sexuality.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 15, 2018, 09:08:53 AM »
Trump is turning Dr. King's dream into a nightmare. Did civil rights martyrs die in vain?
NBC "News" ^ | January 15, 2018 | Rev. Al Sharpton
Posted on 1/15/2018, 11:01:12 AM by Oldeconomybuyer

In November of 2008, I was invited to Chicago to watch the election returns at Grant Park and be there with Barack Obama as he became the first African American ever elected U.S. president. I respectfully declined. Instead I spent election night in Atlanta, leading National Action Network’s (NAN) watch night service, similar to the New Year’s Eve service and countdown that we do every year.

A half-century ago King led a movement — a movement that was predicated upon securing voting rights, job opportunities, fair housing, educational opportunities, an end to racial discrimination and ending income inequality. Today, in 2018, we find ourselves at a crossroads: Everything King fought so tirelessly for is under attack once again.

One of the biggest criticisms we hear about Trump is that he has spent his first year in office attempting to reverse President Barack Obama’s policy achievements. While there is a lot of truth to that statement, it represents only half the story. In fact, Trump and his administration are undoing the progress that was achieved, not just by Obama, but by the civil rights movement.

The White House has so far gone after health care, criminal justice reform measures, and environmental regulations while endorsing voter suppression tactics, flirting with nuclear disaster, and passing tax cuts that benefit corporations and the wealthy while indicating that they plan to target the social safety net next. Almost all of these maneuvers will directly impact communities of color; often, these types of measures impact communities of color the most.

A situation this dire requires an equally impressive response. We must resist not only Trump, but also all those who would turn King’s dream into a nightmare.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 16, 2018, 09:18:41 AM »
After Hawaii Missile Alert Error, Jamie Lee Curtis Has A Nuclear Meltdown — On Trump
BENNY JOHNSON
Reporter At Large
01/15/2018

Early Saturday morning, a employee at the Hawaii Emergency Management Agency pressed the wrong button on his computer and sent an imminent missile attack alert to the residents of the state. The alert informed unsuspecting people that there was a real-life missile inbound for Hawaii.

The mistake was corrected, but after much panic and terror from the public.

However, the false alarm was not the only button pushed that day. Actress Jamie Lee Curtis took her frustrations out over the ordeal on a familiar target: Donald Trump. In a tweet after the missile alert, Curtis blamed Trump for the panic saying  “Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!”

She also called Trump immature and an idiot.

This Hawaii missle [sic] scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!

Trump’s response to the missile scare was slightly more muted. White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said:

“The President has been briefed on the state of Hawaii‘s emergency management exercise. This was purely a state exercise.”
Trump has been vocal in his brinksmanship with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un over his nuclear program in recent days.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/15/hawaii-missile-alert-error-jamie-lee-curtis-meltdown-trump/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 16, 2018, 09:20:15 AM »
Sean Penn: Donald Trump Is An Enemy Of Compassion And Of The State
Penn also called Trump “an enemy of mankind.”
By Lee Moran
01/13/2018 0

Movie star Sean Penn has taken aim at President Donald Trump for reportedly calling Haiti a “shithole” country.

The Academy Award-winning actor — who founded the J/P Haitian Relief Organization following the devastating earthquake that struck the Caribbean island in 2010 ― called Trump “an enemy of compassion” in a new op-ed piece for Time magazine.

Penn labeled Trump “an enemy of Americans, Republicans, Democrats, Independents and every new child born” in the article, published online Friday.

“An enemy of mankind. He is indeed an enemy of the state,” Penn added.

J/P HRO

@jphro
Sean Penn says Haiti is not a shithole. Read our founder’s piece on @TIME: http://time.com/5101806/sean-penn-donald-trump-haiti/

3:53 PM - Jan 12, 2018

Sean Penn: ‘Donald Trump Is the Enemy of Compassion’
The actor writes about his time in Haiti after the earthquake: 'The Haitian people offered us a front-row seat to miracles.'
time.com
 19 19 Replies   80 80 Retweets   158 158 likes

Trump sparked global outrage with the comment that he reportedly made during an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers on Thursday.

The Washington Post first reported that Trump asked, “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” while arguing against reinstating protections for immigrants from Haiti and some African nations.

Trump claimed via Twitter on Friday that he didn’t use those specific words but Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), who was present at the time, later contradicted him.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sean-penn-donald-trump-enemy_us_5a59b58de4b0fcbc3a103770?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 17, 2018, 09:00:44 AM »
Watched a lot of these questions.  Hilarious.   ;D

The 80 Questions White House Reporters Asked Dr. Ronny Jackson About Donald Trump’s Health

by CHARLIE SPIERING17 Jan 2018

President Donald Trump’s military doctor Dr. Ronny Jackson conducted a physical exam of the president’s health and although the results were “excellent,” he answered questions about the president’s health at the White House press briefing on Tuesday.

Dr. Jackson stood at the podium and answered questions from reporters for over 50 minutes, reassuring them that the president was healthy, he did not wear dentures, he did not have heart disease, and was mentally fit for duty.

Here are the 80 questions that were asked. . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/17/the-80-questions-white-house-reporters-asked-dr-ronny-jackson-about-donald-trumps-health/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 17, 2018, 02:57:14 PM »
‘Truly frightening’: Mika feels even more dread after White House doc confirms Trump’s in...
BizPac Review ^ | January 17, 2018 | Frieda Powers
Posted on 1/17/2018, 5:50:41 PM by Cheerio

FULL TITLE: ‘Truly frightening’: Mika feels even more dread after White House doc confirms Trump’s in ‘excellent’ health

For MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” crew, a clean bill of health for the president is just suspicious.

For nearly an hour on Tuesday, President Trump’s physician answered questions from the expected to the bizarre about the state of the president’s physical and mental health following a series of examinations. Admiral Dr. Ronny Jackson, the same doctor who treated former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, declared Trump to be in “excellent” health.

But for the liberal media, this could not possibly be true. CNN’s Jim Acosta bluntly asked the physician if he was intentionally withholding any information, preferably something that would satisfy the left’s appetite for removing Trump from office due to being somehow incapacitated.

“Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski seemed simply despondent over the exam results, noting how Trump got a “perfect score” on the cognitive test which he requested himself.

“The fact that the president appears to be, according to the doctor, healthy worries me,” she said. “Because if he wasn’t healthy that would be a great excuse for this behavior. Now he has none. Which you can then deduce other things that are for more nefarious and frightening.”

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #348 on: January 17, 2018, 06:31:17 PM »
Watched a lot of these questions.  Hilarious.   ;D

The 80 Questions White House Reporters Asked Dr. Ronny Jackson About Donald Trump’s Health

by CHARLIE SPIERING17 Jan 2018

President Donald Trump’s military doctor Dr. Ronny Jackson conducted a physical exam of the president’s health and although the results were “excellent,” he answered questions about the president’s health at the White House press briefing on Tuesday.

Dr. Jackson stood at the podium and answered questions from reporters for over 50 minutes, reassuring them that the president was healthy, he did not wear dentures, he did not have heart disease, and was mentally fit for duty.

Here are the 80 questions that were asked. . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/17/the-80-questions-white-house-reporters-asked-dr-ronny-jackson-about-donald-trumps-health/

THe media has turned into a complete joke.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2018, 08:58:45 AM »
CNN’s Sanjay Gupta roasted for stating Trump has heart disease after White House doctor gives clean bill of health
By Brian Flood   | Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/17/cnn-s-sanjay-gupta-roasted-for-stating-trump-has-heart-disease-after-white-house-doctor-gives-clean-bill-health.html