Author Topic: Trump to ban migrants from 6 middle eastern countries tomorrow executive order  (Read 6689 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The pressure is mounting on Trump. People are not falling in line as he expected they would. All of this resistance and public show of disgust for Trump will send him over a cliff real soon.

Dip Shit!
Q

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
 I think we need a new amendment to enforce the amendments. How many has Dump broken by now? He openly colludes with hostile entities, refuses to reveal conflicts of interest, violates our 1st amendment rights with his every breath. One of these days he's going to burn the constitution in a barrel of Rex Tillerson's oil on Fox News and no one will bat an eye.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I think we need a new amendment to enforce the amendments. How many has Dump broken by now? He openly colludes with hostile entities, refuses to reveal conflicts of interest, violates our 1st amendment rights with his every breath. One of these days he's going to burn the constitution in a barrel of Rex Tillerson's oil on Fox News and no one will bat an eye.

Where have you been the last 8 years? Not paying attention, that's for sure.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!

Where have you been the last 8 years? Not paying attention, that's for sure.
You're an imbecile. TRUMP is everyone's President and he's not going anywhere! Why don't you go hide somewhere, never to be seen again!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
The pressure is mounting on Trump. People are not falling in line as he expected they would. All of this resistance and public show of disgust for Trump will send him over a cliff real soon.

It is you who is Affraid - You who are Scared.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

You want Mike Pence? He's not quite as forgiving to your type as Donald J Trump

a

Skeeter

That horse shit on the Statue of Liberty, isn't the law.

Because I said that it was.  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Redux

• Getbig IV

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II

TheOne

• Getbig III
These countries as well as Pakistan and a few others should have been banned right after 9/11 but nobody was man enough to do so.  Now we have a man of action in office.  Looking forward to the wall being resurrected as well btw. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The pressure is mounting on Trump. Am Sirius. Am Afraid.

Dip Shit!
Q

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Wall? As if Mexicans don't have ladders and ropes. What a waste of tax payer money.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
On WEEI radio this AM, Mayor Walsh was on saying "Immigrants will be protected immediately, we will house you in town  hall".
The host said "What are you doing for our homeless veterans"... The lib started stuttering all around it... Sickening..

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
I'm jealous that you Americans now have a real half Scottish man of action leading you.

All we have over here is a full Scottish woman of shit, Nicola Sturgeon the poison dwarf.

I'm looking forward to Donald telling Nicola that she has to dress like a dog and walk around on all fours behind him on his Scottish golf courses or else Scotch whiskey imports will be banned.  Love to see that horrible wee roaster getting her comeuppance.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
These countries as well as Pakistan and a few others should have been banned right after 9/11 but nobody was man enough to do so.  Now we have a man of action in office.  Looking forward to the wall being resurrected as well btw. 

none of the countries of origin of the 9\11 terrorists are banned,

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
I'm jealous that you Americans now have a real half Scottish man of action leading you.

All we have over here is a full Scottish woman of shit, Nicola Sturgeon the poison dwarf.

I'm looking forward to Donald telling Nicola that she has to dress like a dog and walk around on all fours behind him on his Scottish golf courses or else Scotch whiskey imports will be banned.  Love to see that horrible wee roaster getting her comeuppance.

Ha Glad to see i am not the only one who cant stand that awful woman.
Where is she getting her support from, do they really believe she is good for Scotland,?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

I'm looking forward to Donald telling Nicola that she has to dress like a dog and walk around on all fours behind him on his Scottish golf courses or else Scotch whiskey imports will be banned.  Love to see that horrible wee roaster getting her comeuppance.

If trump tries to ban Scotch I'll fly to DC to handle it myself.

Skeeter

I'd take up arms over that one.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV

Ha Glad to see i am not the only one who cant stand that awful woman.
Where is she getting her support from, do they really believe she is good for Scotland,?

I have voted SNP at every election since I turned 18 but will never vote for them again while she is in charge Every person I speak to about her think she is an evil wee shite who is desperate to break up the UK despite Scotland having been hit hard with the oil and gas downturn in recent years.  Now we have BREXIT she is using it as an excuse. She wants Scotland to still be in the EU if the rest of the UK leaves. WTF !!??.     So we cannot trade with England if they don't do a deal with the EU single market because Scotland will still be in the EU unless England Wales and NI do a deal to remain in the single market which means Scotland would not need to remain in the EU in the first place !! I can't believe no one has called her bullshit on this.

Everyone I know hates her just as much as me. She wants immigrants to flood in and make a mess of Scotland in the same way they have fucked up her own City constituency in Glasgow.   She should quit and become a pantomime Jimmy Kranky lookalike.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV

Sturgeon took away Trump's ambassador role for Scotland and wanted him banned from entering the country of his mother's birth. She said she wanted Hilary to win so I hope she has to eat a huge slice of humble pie at Donald's request and whiskey would be the way to do it.

I would make her dress as Jimmy Krankie and kiss Donald's arse in public if I were Donald.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Wish he'd ban Indians and Chinese.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Wish he'd ban Indians and Chinese.

At least teach them to shit in toilets and not eat dogs.
a

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Another random "ESF did this" post in the middle of an unrelated thread.

LMAO  ;)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

The mounting pressure that you sense is internal; due to the lack of progress that you have made in life. You are the one that will be leaping from a cliff.