Author Topic: Trump to ban migrants from 6 middle eastern countries tomorrow executive order  (Read 6690 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
This man isnt fucking around

Trump to 'ban immigrants from Syria http://dailym.ai/2j2M7n5

Redux

• Getbig IV
it's about damn time
the Trump train is moving full steam ahead

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I notice that the country responsible for 9-11 isn't on the list. I wonder why that is?

PS... Libya is not in the middle east.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I notice that the country responsible for 9-11 isn't on the list. I wonder why that is?

Its close enough

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Holy shit dude.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Its close enough

Just trying to be geographically accurate.  :D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
This OP delivers!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
While he is at it, can he please sign an executive order to restrict kai greene from posing in his trunks on new york public steets and subways?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Crypto-GGgews control Saudi Arabia. America basically treats that country like Israel...

Twaddle

• Getbig V
All aboard the Trump train.   :D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
what about the non-muslim arabs

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Crypto-GGgews control Saudi Arabia. America basically treats that country like Israel...
all three are allies

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Go Trump!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Well, they stay there too of course.

TheOne

• Getbig III

Collateral Damage

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

And by the way, it is NOT solely the USA's job to save and then support every person in the world from real or fabricated threats in THEIR OWN country. Un-program yourself.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

And by the way, it is NOT solely the USA's job to save and then support every person in the world from real or fabricated threats in THEIR OWN country. Un-program yourself.

They'll take our money, but either want us to stay out of their politics or be there policing Force you can't have one without the other two.... and in case you didn't know, the u.s. is the largest oil producing country in the world we don't need Saudie or Kuwaits' oil. We would rather sell them our oil then by theirs.... it's sort of like the windmill electricity "Farms" in Southern California, (especially near me) none of that fucking electricity goes to California. it all gets or routed to other states for profit.

Btw, u know how much gas costs in Britton? (Has nothing 2 du with the original post... Or even my reply.) lol

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Good on him - Go Trump.

Europe Needs a Trump also.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
They'll take our money, but either want us to stay out of their politics or be there policing Force you can't have one without the other two.... and in case you didn't know, the u.s. is the largest oil producing country in the world we don't need Saudie or Kuwaits' oil. We would rather sell them our oil then by theirs.... it's sort of like the windmill electricity "Farms" in Southern California, (especially near me) none of that fucking electricity goes to California. it all gets or routed to other states for profit.

Btw, u know how much gas costs in Britton? (Has nothing 2 du with the original post... Or even my reply.) lol

Gas/petrol is around £1.20 a litre at the mo yo...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
There's a Syrian girl on my IG that's gotta body like Nicki Minaj, only thicker.

1st girl I fucked after getting out of prison was Iraqi. She was sorta young for me at the time, like 21 years old or some shit ( have since dated a 19 year old girl who was a Britney Spears look-alike I've mentioned before...) and was just a baby when the first Iraq War happened in 91 and was terrified of water because when the US was bombing the city she lived in or whatever or neighborhood or whatever the fuck it was they had to run to the ocean and people were getting eaten by sharks or  blown apart with the bombs so she was deathly afraid of water/ocean... She was fucking gorgeous with enormous freaking boobs... But she was also fucking insane. She worked for the Department of Defense/D.O.D. in Twentynine Palms the Marine Base in Southern California as a linguist or translator. The girl spoke like 12 or 14 languages if I recall correctly.....that's another long story I could tell. But don't have the patience to at the moment

Rudee

• Getbig V
Any credible sites confirm this?  dailymail uk is a tabloid news site.

heenok

• Getbig IV
If true its amazing. Its not like muslim countries dont forbid anyone who has ever stepped in isreal to enter their country.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
If true its amazing. Its not like muslim countries dont forbid anyone who has ever stepped in isreal to enter their country.

Forgot about that.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Says temporary until they can vet them better.  I just don't get how they can vet them.

Sooner or later, they'll just show absolutely no sign of their negative feelings on the matter and it'll be impossible to figure out which ones are the bad apples.

Better to just not let any of them in.