Author Topic: Liberal Violence and Fascism  (Read 164764 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Liberal Violence and Fascism
« Reply #300 on: February 06, 2019, 09:20:04 AM »
Woman accused of threatening to kill Trump
cbsaustin ^ | Feb. 6, 2019 | AP

A West Virginia woman has been indicted on charges of threatening to kill President Donald Trump. A federal grand jury in Wheeling on Tuesday indicted 25-year-old Taryn Corrinne Henthorn of Middlebourne. Prosecutors say Henthorn made the threat on Facebook and elsewhere last month. Henthorn faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine on each of three counts if convicted. It's unclear if Henthorn has a lawyer.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2019, 02:40:17 PM »
Conservative activist assaulted at UC-Berkeley campus during recruitment drive
By Elizabeth Llorente | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/conservative-activist-assaulted-at-uc-berkeley-campus-during-recruitment-drive

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #304 on: February 28, 2019, 12:08:52 PM »
Woman snatched 'America Great' hat off a man's head

Woman who snatched 'America Great' hat faces deportation

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-charged-grabbing-trump-hat-now-faces-deportation-153025724.html

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: February 28, 2019, 02:23:13 PM »
Ship that bitch back to Mexico. 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: March 14, 2019, 03:56:20 PM »
There Have Been 332 Reported Hate Crimes Against Trump Supporters
13 Mar 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/13/there-have-been-334-reported-hate-crimes-against-trump-supporters/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: March 15, 2019, 02:41:41 AM »
There Have Been 332 Reported Hate Crimes Against Trump Supporters
13 Mar 2019
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/13/there-have-been-334-reported-hate-crimes-against-trump-supporters/
I'm sure the main stream media will bring this to everyone's attention. ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #308 on: March 15, 2019, 03:11:49 AM »

Yes they’re are Making it Headlines on all Papers & News Shows   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 15, 2019, 05:44:33 PM »

If it's not in the media, were would someone get these numbers?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: March 16, 2019, 03:18:41 AM »
If it's not in the media, were would someone get these numbers?
What part of "main stream" didn't you understand?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2019, 12:25:44 PM »
Whack jobs.

Watch as Leftist Arizona Students Surround U.S. Border Patrol Agents, Harass Them, Chase Agents Off Campus
By Nick Arama|March 22nd, 2019|
https://www.chicksonright.com/youngconservatives/2019/03/22/watch-as-leftist-arizona-students-surround-u-s-border-patrol-agents-harass-them-chase-agents-off-campus-2/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2019, 12:27:44 PM »
Whack jobs.

Watch as Leftist Arizona Students Surround U.S. Border Patrol Agents, Harass Them, Chase Agents Off Campus
By Nick Arama|March 22nd, 2019|
https://www.chicksonright.com/youngconservatives/2019/03/22/watch-as-leftist-arizona-students-surround-u-s-border-patrol-agents-harass-them-chase-agents-off-campus-2/
There is a way to stop this.  Ever hear of Kent State?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #313 on: March 22, 2019, 05:49:23 PM »
There is a way to stop this.  Ever hear of Kent State?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #314 on: April 04, 2019, 02:31:01 PM »
Such tolerance. Stupid freak harassed this man and even said she'd try to get him fired, turns out that she was fired from the shop she worked at.

Man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat says woman berated him at California Starbucks for supporting Trump

A 74-year-old man said a woman berated and called him a racist at a California Starbucks on Monday after she spotted him wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat in support of President Trump.

The man, who was identified as Victor, told KTVU he was wearing the iconic red hat when the woman began yelling at him outside the coffee shop in Palo Alto.

“This woman came over and not only started screaming at me, she turned to the Starbucks audience and said, ‘Hey, everybody come here! This guy's a racist! This guy hates brown people!’” Victor told the news station.

Victor, who is Jewish, also told other news outlets that the woman called him a Nazi.

The woman, who later identified herself as Rebecca Mankey, admitted in a lengthy Facebook post that she yelled at Victor and called for anyone who spotted the 74-year-old wearing the “MAGA” hat to “please confront him.”

“I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it’s not okay to hate brown people…I called him more names and told him to call the police…He wouldn’t call the police so I called him a wimp, He got his stuff together to leave. I followed him to the register while he complained about me,” read the post on Mankey’s page, which has since been deactivated. “Then chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the f--- out of my town.”

She later wrote in a comment that she was “going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in.”

Palo Alto police said both parties did not file a report on the incident. Mankey, however, was fired from her job at Gryphon Strings, a guitar sales and repair shop, after the store owner was made aware of the altercation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-wearing-maga-hat-says-woman-berated-him-at-california-starbucks-for-supporting-trump

The place she used to work at:

With regard to the aforementioned incident on 4/1/19; the employee in question has been terminated. Gryphon does not believe anyone should be harassed or subject to hate speech no matter their beliefs. Music has historically been something that has brought people of diverse socio-political backgrounds together. We would like to make it clear that the opinions expressed and actions taken by the employee are not indicative of how we conduct ourselves at the shop and we hope we can continue to serve our customers across the country respectfully and universally as we have done for nearly 50 years.

https://www.facebook.com/gryphon.strings/posts/1340203432786618

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #315 on: April 04, 2019, 05:30:49 PM »
Such tolerance. Stupid freak harassed this man and even said she'd try to get him fired, turns out that she was fired from the shop she worked at.

Man wearing ‘MAGA’ hat says woman berated him at California Starbucks for supporting Trump

A 74-year-old man said a woman berated and called him a racist at a California Starbucks on Monday after she spotted him wearing a “Make American Great Again” hat in support of President Trump.

The man, who was identified as Victor, told KTVU he was wearing the iconic red hat when the woman began yelling at him outside the coffee shop in Palo Alto.

“This woman came over and not only started screaming at me, she turned to the Starbucks audience and said, ‘Hey, everybody come here! This guy's a racist! This guy hates brown people!’” Victor told the news station.

Victor, who is Jewish, also told other news outlets that the woman called him a Nazi.

The woman, who later identified herself as Rebecca Mankey, admitted in a lengthy Facebook post that she yelled at Victor and called for anyone who spotted the 74-year-old wearing the “MAGA” hat to “please confront him.”

“I yelled at him. Called the entire Starbucks to order and yelled at him more about how it’s not okay to hate brown people…I called him more names and told him to call the police…He wouldn’t call the police so I called him a wimp, He got his stuff together to leave. I followed him to the register while he complained about me,” read the post on Mankey’s page, which has since been deactivated. “Then chased him out of Starbucks yelling at him to get the f--- out of my town.”

She later wrote in a comment that she was “going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in.”

Palo Alto police said both parties did not file a report on the incident. Mankey, however, was fired from her job at Gryphon Strings, a guitar sales and repair shop, after the store owner was made aware of the altercation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-wearing-maga-hat-says-woman-berated-him-at-california-starbucks-for-supporting-trump

That thing needed a smack in the face
What Give it the right to verbally attack him
Clearly it isn’t patriotic or wants to see
America Great Again.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #316 on: April 04, 2019, 06:52:41 PM »

That thing needed a smack in the face
What Give it the right to verbally attack him
Clearly it isn’t patriotic or wants to see
America Great Again.

I guess she felt tough yelling at an elderly man over 70 yrs old.WTF

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: April 04, 2019, 08:59:49 PM »

Glad she got fired.  Continued vote shaming.  Not cool. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: April 15, 2019, 09:21:33 AM »
Former Hillary Clinton aide behind lobbying efforts to get university to fire Kavanaugh
by Alana Goodman
April 13, 2019

Hillary Clinton’s former campaign spokesperson is leading a campaign to get Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh fired from a summer teaching job at George Mason University, according to a report.

Demand Justice, a liberal advocacy group run by Clinton’s 2016 campaign press secretary Brian Fallon, is running a Facebook ad campaign targeting students at George Mason University, Fox News reports. Fallon’s ads ask students to sign a Change.org petition to oust Kavanaugh from his summer teaching gig at the university due to sexual assault allegations against him.

A student group called Mason for Survivors has been circulating the same petition since last month. The petition, which has received more than 5,000 signatures, calls on the university to “Terminate AND void ALL contracts and affiliation with Brett Kavanaugh,” release any documents related to his hiring, and issue a public apology. The petition also calls on the school to fund more resources for sexual assault victims.

Demand Justice doesn’t disclose its funding, leaving it unclear who is bankrolling the campaign.

Fallon defended the ads in a news release, saying that Kavanaugh “has been credibly accused of sexual assault by multiple women whose allegations have not been thoroughly investigated.”

“His confirmation to the Supreme Court does not absolve him of guilt, and he should not be given a platform to teach,” said Fallon. “We stand with survivors and urge the George Mason University administration to fire Kavanaugh.”

Kavanaugh is scheduled to teach a summer class for students at the university’s Antonin Scalia Law School.

The university defended its decision to hire Kavanaugh, saying his role will make the law program “uniquely valuable for our students.”

“I respect the views of people who disagreed with Justice Kavanaugh’s Senate confirmation due to questions raised about his sexual conduct in high school. But he was confirmed and is now a sitting justice,” said the university’s president, Angel Cabrera.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/former-hillary-clinton-aide-behind-lobbying-efforts-to-get-university-to-fire-kavanaugh

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #319 on: April 15, 2019, 11:03:58 AM »
Psychotic freaks. 

Former Hillary Clinton aide behind lobbying efforts to get university to fire Kavanaugh
by Alana Goodman
April 13, 2019

Hillary Clinton’s former campaign spokesperson is leading a campaign to get Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh fired from a summer teaching job at George Mason University, according to a report.

Demand Justice, a liberal advocacy group run by Clinton’s 2016 campaign press secretary Brian Fallon, is running a Facebook ad campaign targeting students at George Mason University, Fox News reports. Fallon’s ads ask students to sign a Change.org petition to oust Kavanaugh from his summer teaching gig at the university due to sexual assault allegations against him.

A student group called Mason for Survivors has been circulating the same petition since last month. The petition, which has received more than 5,000 signatures, calls on the university to “Terminate AND void ALL contracts and affiliation with Brett Kavanaugh,” release any documents related to his hiring, and issue a public apology. The petition also calls on the school to fund more resources for sexual assault victims.

Demand Justice doesn’t disclose its funding, leaving it unclear who is bankrolling the campaign.

Fallon defended the ads in a news release, saying that Kavanaugh “has been credibly accused of sexual assault by multiple women whose allegations have not been thoroughly investigated.”

“His confirmation to the Supreme Court does not absolve him of guilt, and he should not be given a platform to teach,” said Fallon. “We stand with survivors and urge the George Mason University administration to fire Kavanaugh.”

Kavanaugh is scheduled to teach a summer class for students at the university’s Antonin Scalia Law School.

The university defended its decision to hire Kavanaugh, saying his role will make the law program “uniquely valuable for our students.”

“I respect the views of people who disagreed with Justice Kavanaugh’s Senate confirmation due to questions raised about his sexual conduct in high school. But he was confirmed and is now a sitting justice,” said the university’s president, Angel Cabrera.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/former-hillary-clinton-aide-behind-lobbying-efforts-to-get-university-to-fire-kavanaugh

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: May 03, 2019, 09:39:59 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2019, 09:56:02 AM »
Christian Fundie Nutbag (I know, that's redundant) on his way to bible study intentionally runs over pedestrians then exits car and says “Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus.”

Of course he's going to claim he's "crazy" but he shows no remorse and witnesses said he was not acting crazy or bizarre when arrested.  

No word yet if he is a Trump supporter

Peoples was on his way to a Bible class Tuesday in the Silicon Valley suburb of Sunnyvale when he told investigators he intentionally drove into a group of men, women and children, police said. The 13-year-old girl was hit along with her father and brother, who had minor injuries.

Jay Boyarsky, chief assistant district attorney for Santa Clara, said the charges carry a sentence of life in prison. He said they will file hate crime allegations if warranted.

“There is very appalling and disturbing evidence that at least one or two of these victims were targeted based on the defendant’s view of what their race or religion may have been,” he said.

Three adults also remain hospitalized with injuries that include broken limbs.

Peoples showed no remorse after his car plowed at high speed into a group of people in a crosswalk before hitting a tree, Ngo said.

Witness Don Draper said he marched over to Peoples’ car after he crashed, and he found the driver muttering over and over, “Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus.”

But Ngo said that “he did not behave in any manner that would be considered bizarre,” when taken into custody.

http://time.com/5579080/sunnyvale-car-crash-deliberate-muslim/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: May 07, 2019, 02:17:43 PM »
Police: Arsonist Set Pro-Life Poster on Fire at Western Washington University

Anti-abortion protesters attend the March for Life on January 25, 2013.Brendan Hoffman/Getty Images
ALANA MASTRANGELO7 May 20192

An arsonist at Western Washington University set fire to a pro-life poster on Saturday that had been promoting an upcoming speaking event featuring Kristan Hawkins, the president of the pro-life student group, Students for Life of America.

A poster promoting an upcoming speaking event featuring the president of Students for Life of America was set on fire at Western Washington University (WWU), according to a statement by the national organization, adding that campus police are investigating the incident as an act of arson, stating that the fire was “intentionally set.”

“Threats and intimidation of violence should not be tolerated at a university that values free speech,” said Karlie Lodjic, the president of the Students for Life chapter at Western Washington University, “Hawkins’ speech is open to the public and everyone is invited to come and debate and share their beliefs during the Q&A.”

“Yet, these vandals chose to take out their frustration at the mere presence of dissenting points of views by committing an act of arson,” added the student, who also noted that the promotional poster had been put up on the Environmental Sciences building on April 25.

By May 4, just a little over one week after the poster was initially put up, the university’s “Campus Advisory” sent an email informing the campus community that a poster had been set on fire, which had also damaged the wall of the building, and that campus police are investigating the incident as arson.

“University Police were notified of a fire on the outside of the Environmental Studies Building,” read the email obtained by Students for Life of America, “Officers arrived to find that the fire, which had been put out, appeared to be intentionally set by lighting a poster attached to the outside wall on the southeast corner of the building.”

“Someone finally lit that stupid poster on fire,” said one user on Twitter, sharing an image of what appeared to be the arson’s aftermath, in which flames could still be seen on the wall of the building, as well as on a nearby trash can, and one individual hovering over what appears to be a poster on the ground, with the corners of it in flames.

“We strongly condemn this act of violence and intimidation,” said Students for Life of America president Kristan Hawkins, “We challenge anyone who disagrees with us to come hear the presentation on Thursday instead of resorting to cowardly acts of violence.”

Hawkins is set to speak at WWU on Thursday, May 9, as the final stop for her spring 2019 semester speaking tour, entitled, “Lies Feminists Tell.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/07/police-arsonist-set-pro-life-poster-on-fire-at-western-washington-university/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: May 08, 2019, 11:37:37 AM »
Dem state lawmaker records himself harassing pro-life woman outside Planned Parenthood
By Caleb Parke | Fox News

PA State Representative Brian Sims recorded himself harassing a pro-life woman peacefully protesting outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Sims' Philadelphia district. (Photo by Rachel Murray/Getty Images for ETAF)

A Pennsylvania Democratic state representative went on an eight-minute rant, verbally harassing an elderly woman protesting outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic.

Brian Sims recorded a woman outside Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, which is in his district, telling her to pray at home, calling her an "old white lady" and lecturing her about her Christian beliefs on the Periscope app.

SPONSORED BY PROFLOWERS
Mother's Day Spectacular
SEE MORE
SHOCKING VIDEO OF CHILDREN IN PHILADELPHIA MUSLIM SOCIETY: 'WE WILL CHOP OFF THEIR HEADS' FOR ALLAH

"Push back against Planned Parenthood protestors, PLEASE!" Sims wrote on Twitter Thursday. "They prey on young women, they use white privilege, & shame. They’re racist, classist, bigots who NEED & DESERVE our righteous opposition. Push back, please!"

Brian Sims

@BrianSimsPA
 Push back against Planned Parenthood protestors, PLEASE! They prey on young women, they use white privilege, & shame. They’re racist, classist, bigots who NEED & DESERVE our righteous opposition. Push back, please! #YouAreStrongEnough  https://www.pscp.tv/w/b5sTrTc4NzQxOXwxQlJKanZPbnJ6d0p3K6k1KukM2eVj4ZtI714CUoON50j4UFZmEgYDOeD5pNI=

6:35 AM - May 2, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Brian Sims @BrianSimsPA
Push back against Planned Parenthood protestors, PLEASE! They prey on young women, they use white privilege, & shame. They’re racist, classist, bigots who NEED & DESERVE our righteous opposition....

pscp.tv
9,646 people are talking about this
When she asked him to stop recording, Sims continued, following her around and threatening to dox her and protest at her house.

CALIFORNIA PROFESSOR SLAMMED FOR CALLING FETUS 'LEGITIMATE PARASITE' DURING LECTURE ON CANCER

“If you know who this woman is, if you can give me her address, we’ll protest out in front of her home,” the lawmaker told viewers. “This is what they deserve.”

He accused her of a "racist act of judgment."

Sims encourages her to call the cops, telling her he "knows" the police officers in the area.

'IT'S NOT A BABY': PRO-CHOICE COLLEGE STUDENT ARGUES BABIES WHO SURVIVE ABORTION SHOULDN'T GET HEALTHCARE

The Democratic representative keeps encouraging viewers to donate to Planned Parenthood for the work the abortion giant does.

"This is what they deserve and this is what they need," Sims said of his behavior toward the woman.

Live Action, a pro-life organization, posted the video and messaged Periscope saying Sims' "broadcast violates your rules on abusive behavior. He is harassing, intimidating and using fear to silence this sweet elderly woman."

Live Action

@LiveAction
 WATCH: Pennsylvania State Representative @BrianSimsPA harasses an elderly woman who is peacefully advocating for the lives of preborn human beings and women who are considering abortion.

This is shameful. https://www.pscp.tv/BrianSimsPA/1BRJjvOnrzwJw

8:43 AM - May 5, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Brian Sims @BrianSimsPA
Push back against Planned Parenthood protestors, PLEASE! They prey on young women, they use white privilege, & shame. They’re racist, classist, bigots who NEED & DESERVE our righteous opposition....

pscp.tv
19.5K people are talking about this
Sims responded: "Bring it, Bible Bullies! You are bigots, sexists, and misogynists and I see right through your fake morals and your broken values."

"Planned Parenthood protesters are scum!" Sims wrote in another tweet. "I’ve spent years as a patient escort witnessing firsthand the hate, vitriol, hostility and BLATANT RACISM they spew. You can 'pray for a baby at home.' You sure as hell can feed a kid or clothe one instead. Old, fake, White, wrong! #BeReal"

This isn't the first time Sims has done this stunt. Two years ago, he recorded two people outside the Planned Parenthood, telling them "shame on you" and encouraging people to donate.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/video-planned-parenthood-democrat-rep-harasses-pro-lifewoman