Author Topic: Mother of Two Teens Deported Under Expanded Trump Order  (Read 2633 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Mother of Two Teens Deported Under Expanded Trump Order
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2017, 04:13:31 AM »
Whether the lady in the article Yamcha posted illegally voted Democrat or Republican doesn't change what you quoted me on.  The Democrats allowed this too.

Legal US residents and Naturalized US citizens who are Hispanic tend to vote Democrat.

That Democrats have not enforced immigration laws for so long is infuriating, and a punch in the face to Hispanics who followed the law and spent years of headaches and thousands of dollars obtaining legal US residence and legal US citizenship.

You really say this is Democrats?

Come on. Both sides want amnesty as long as they vote for them.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2017, 05:05:29 AM »
You really say this is Democrats?

Come on. Both sides want amnesty as long as they vote for them.

Yes, historically Republicans too have failed to enforce immigration law to an extent, but not for votes since Hispanics tend to vote Democrat.  In the past Republicans have failed to enforce immigration law because of pressure from wealthy men and companies that want the cheap labor.

Hopefully the Trump administration will put a stop to this.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2017, 06:07:51 AM »
Exactly/great points, Loco.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2017, 06:38:40 AM »
This lady was a registered Republican and voted for Romney in 2012.

It's the Democrats though.

::)

You think I give a shit about political parties?

I was happy to see both crash and burn this past year.
a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2017, 07:06:40 AM »
Identity theft can majorly fuck up someone's life.  It often takes years to un-fuck it.  Time and money.  Not a game.  Not a victim-less crime.

Fuck this woman and her kids.  Decisions have consequences.  She's being labeled as a "mother" by the press.  She's also a liar and a thief. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2017, 12:07:08 PM »
Yes, historically Republicans too have failed to enforce immigration law to an extent, but not for votes since Hispanics tend to vote Democrat.  In the past Republicans have failed to enforce immigration law because of pressure from wealthy men and companies that want the cheap labor.

Hopefully the Trump administration will put a stop to this.

I don't disagree.

That said, I don't really see Trump not wanting votes. 

You think I give a shit about political parties?

I was happy to see both crash and burn this past year.

That's why I quoted you both.

I don't disagree on that point. My point was that people who shill for either party are stupid as they both do the same shit.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2017, 01:26:55 PM »
My point was that people who shill for either party are stupid as they both do the same shit.

Not so fast.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 02:28:47 PM »
I know... I know... Breitbart... but this is still interesting, if accurate:

ICE Raids 20 ‘Maternity Hotel’ Californias Full of Pregnant Foreign Women

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/03/03/ice-raids-20-maternity-hotel-californias-full-of-pregnant-foreign-women/

Tuesday Federal Agents forced entry into twenty Southern California locations believed to be orchestrating “maternity tourism” scams for pregnant alien women aiming to gain U.S. citizenship for their soon to be born child.
According to U.S. immigration officials, the “maternity hotels,” which housed predominantly women from China, cost anywhere from $15,000 to 50,000 depending on negotiated services.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, or ICE, reported that locations for the “maternity hotels” included Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino counties.

No one was arrested in connection with the scheme, reported Reuters. It is not illegal for women coming from foreign countries to give birth to children in the United States. Moreover, the U.S. Constitution grants citizenship to children born in the United States regardless of where the parents are from.

However, other felonies such as visa and tax fraud, money laundering, and conspiracy are often attached to these types of operation. Wednesday ICE investigators will interview the women and any other material witnesses found at the locations.
This is actually more common than you'd think.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!