Author Topic: 2017 Arnold Classic - Dallas McCarver Looking Horrible 3 weeks out  (Read 25169 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Dallas McCarver Looking Horrible 3 weeks out from Arnold Classic
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2017, 02:23:40 PM »
You are absolutely right...I thought it was game over for my arms...did them for 15 years...then I started the volume thing, lots of lots of set, arms twice per week plus backday. Did the superstrikt contract squeeze thing...working the triceps and biceps not doing the fullbodyecxercise and momentum. Did it for 3 years and they are now some of my best body part...same for shoulders. Its the same for people with weak backs, they never took the time to change the routine and lifting technique...but those who does can make great progress

You just didnt train them properly before.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2017, 02:24:28 PM »
Looks really flat and he's super pale, but I couldn't believe how bad his back looked when he's relaxed. Look at his back when he's just standing or transitioning, it looks nothing like it should on a top tier pro. He's 3-4 years away from where he needs to be.

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2017, 02:31:18 PM »
You are wrong and I think that is the main reason why you never got better as a bodybuilder because you believe that after a few years of training you are maxed out and you can't improve, now here is phil heath at the olympia level and he was able to add more thickness to his back.

Guy has gained about 15lb overall in 7 years.

He has learned how to pose his back better lately, it really isnt that much better

2012 back compared to 2016

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2017, 02:32:36 PM »
Looks really flat and he's super pale, but I couldn't believe how bad his back looked when he's relaxed. Look at his back when he's just standing or transitioning, it looks nothing like it should on a top tier pro. He's 3-4 years away from where he needs to be.

Yes he just needs to up the dose and train heavy.... ::)

the guy is done.....

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2017, 02:41:56 PM »
Yes he just needs to up the dose and train heavy.... ::)

the guy is done.....

That's not what I meant, lol. The point is, he's only 25, it can be done. Cutler was a mediocre pro for years until he developed. I realize the odds are probably against him doing it. He's risking injury with his training style and his stomach looks terrible. Maybe he turns out like Jay or flames out like Compton or never improves like Evan.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2017, 02:59:50 PM »
That's not what I meant, lol. The point is, he's only 25, it can be done. Cutler was a mediocre pro for years until he developed. I realize the odds are probably against him doing it. He's risking injury with his training style and his stomach looks terrible. Maybe he turns out like Jay or flames out like Compton or never improves like Evan.

It will never happen he will burn out soon,he is obsessed with size and strength,  lifting ridiculous weights in the gym and trying to be 300 pounds on stage while the judges dont care about how much you can lift and how much you weigh they only care about your look.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2017, 03:05:12 PM »
I liked Heath's earlier look anyway. His physique was "all arms" but kinda cool. Also ten years on pro-level dosages has made his muscles look burned out, and don't forget the disgusting herniated navel.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 03:29:46 PM »
Everything is good but his back. Too bad he is missing the most crucial body part.

Epic ab split.

Bubble gut bonanza.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2017, 04:11:13 PM »

Are you smoking crack. Jay was one of the top two bodybuilders in the world pretty much from the get go. In 2001 as a relative rookie he almost shocked the world and beat Ronnie. To even compare this "smashed asshole" to Jay is disingenuous at best. Jay Cutler was never mediocre. He was a stud from the beginning.

Two years after turning pro he was placing high in shows and within 4 years he was amongst the best in the world. Although his back was never as sick as Ronnie's, it was wide and the dude got shredded. Dallas looks like complete shit when he turns around. Jay is probably one of the top 5-6 bodybuilders ever. Hope that clears it up for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Cutler_(bodybuilder)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2017, 04:14:48 PM »
Jim Manion definitely was not impressed....and that's not a good sign for Dallas.  His mid-section is throwing off the balance of his physique very badly
A

MaxedNatural

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2017, 04:17:36 PM »
hes on huge amounts of drugs and lifting weights, his back is as big and as good as its going to get, hes not going to make huge strides in weak bodyparts, weak bodyparts are that, why do you think Wolf didnt have calves?

No, you are wrong (standard) and 8mm is correct.
His back can get better/BIGGER.
Dallas doesn't know how to properly use/isolate his back muscles.
Dumbass should stop with the heavy deadlifts and focus on other lifts.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2017, 04:41:41 PM »
I regretfully tend to agree with WES and BeThere and yu other GetBiggers, but hopefully  we'll all be seeing some drastic improvements by the time he gets in that line-up.

It's not impossible.

One well known and exceptional but relatively "unready"  bodybuilder showed up three days before a contest a while  back and hung the DO NOT DISTURB  sign on his hotel room door and was completely "muscularly enhanced" when he got on that posing platform 3 days later.

SO .... anything's possible if you have the know-how.

And it's possible that Dallas knows how.

Stand by for an message , WES.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2017, 04:45:07 PM »
hes finished, looking very luke wood off season
we know how that went down

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2017, 04:49:45 PM »
didnt he dump that asshole who was prepping him for awhile for that hasbeen chad"deep throat" nichols?

doesnt look like chad can do shit these days 
Chad is no Jesus, you can't expect miracles when you have that to work with.
Dude is breathing hard while posing...

Already has a "bum shoulder" and he likes to lift heavy. Seen this before, haven't we?

MaxedNatural

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2017, 05:04:59 PM »
You just didnt train them properly before.

HAHAHA I just saw this.
So he was training them wrong but Dallas isn't training his back wrong.. it's just genetics.
Okay ::)

Man,
you + Nails + bigmc have become the worst posters.
Wtf happened?

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2017, 07:31:58 PM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2017, 07:36:28 PM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2017, 07:38:41 PM »
Anyone associated with Aaron singerman will have shit luck and their career will suffer
He looks like total shit
Aaron singerman destroys yet another career
w

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2017, 09:26:30 PM »
Im telling you again. When your arms/waist ratio get worse your on the wrong track...Pros need to focus more on the waist. If the waist grow just 0.5 inch its all garbage...

Arms vs waist,  tight vs waist...everything should be based on the midsection if u want a pleasant good looking physique

Train more, eat less...food is probably the main reason for this gorilla belly...eat less train more! Forgot your bodyweight! Make the muscle grow not the whole body...only muscle.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2017, 09:42:51 PM »
"Dallas needs to target his back using chins and rows."

I love this comment about him.

;D ;D ;D

I think some people have a strange standard as to when a bodybuilder is "done".

MaxedNatural

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2017, 10:32:12 PM »
"Dallas needs to target his back using chins and rows."

I love this comment about him.

;D ;D ;D

I think some people have a strange standard as to when a bodybuilder is "done".

Are you saying that his back muscles are maxed out and that he shouldn't be focusing on other back exercises instead of stupidly doing 800lb deadlifts?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2017, 01:25:24 AM »
I fear for his health...
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2017, 02:51:09 AM »
He must forget his last name often... Points to his back when people ask him his full name...
Its a good thing Nimrod King didnt forget his 1st name often, he'd need to have "Nimrod" tattooed on his back...

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2017, 03:17:51 AM »
shit back,will never improve....at least with right drugs and coach compton can learn how to get into condition someday,as for mccarver's back,impossible to improve
T

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2017, 03:25:34 AM »
Considering the fact that with two day of his drug supply i can do a 12 week bulk cycle he looks like shit.
asstropin