Author Topic: In Like Flynn  (Read 50406 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: In Like Flynn
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2017, 12:19:20 PM »
Very disappointed in this guy.  No way did he "forget" to tell Pence about the substance of his conversation.  I'm all about forgiveness and I like him, but he needed to go.

And get this:  someone misled people and was fired.  Big contrast from President Obama and his people (Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, etc.).   

James

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2017, 12:39:08 PM »

And get this:  someone misled people and was fired.  Big contrast from President Obama and his people (Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, etc.).    

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2017, 01:36:56 PM »
As a partisan, you would know.

See the problem with this assertion is that it's completely inaccurate. See, I criticized all of Obamas policies I didn't agree with. But I'll say it again for the record. Didn't like ACA.... didn't like the GITMO promise that was never kept. Didn't like the lack of infrastructure spending on the bail out. Was pissed no one from wall street was prosecuted for the financial fall out among other things. . And this is like the 20th time I put this list

You would have to be a complete asshole to like everything someone does.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2017, 01:38:03 PM »
You ain't never seen me spin no shit like this for Obama.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2017, 01:54:08 PM »
See the problem with this assertion is that it's completely inaccurate. See, I criticized all of Obamas policies I didn't agree with. But I'll say it again for the record. Didn't like ACA.... didn't like the GITMO promise that was never kept. Didn't like the lack of infrastructure spending on the bail out. Was pissed no one from wall street was prosecuted for the financial fall out among other things. . And this is like the 20th time I put this list

You would have to be a complete asshole to like everything someone does.

Yes you criticized Obama on occasion for not being liberal enough. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with someone liking everything someone does.  People are entitled to their own opinions, beliefs, etc.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2017, 02:04:40 PM »

I don't think there is anything wrong with someone liking everything someone does.  People are entitled to their own opinions, beliefs, etc.

Then they wouldn't be their own opinions and beliefs...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2017, 02:09:04 PM »
Then they wouldn't be their own opinions and beliefs...

Why not?  They might have the same opinions and beliefs. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2017, 02:54:17 PM »
Yes you criticized Obama on occasion for not being liberal enough. 

Yes which means I wasn't partisan.

To be in lock step with everyone's belief is fucking insane

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2017, 03:45:19 PM »
Yes which means I wasn't partisan.

To be in lock step with everyone's belief is fucking insane

Uh, no.  Saying someone isn't liberal enough isn't being nonpartisan.  Supporting candidates regardless of party is being nonpartisan. 

I disagree that people cannot share the same beliefs.  Nothing insane about that.  What's insane is entire groups of people supporting a party that does nothing for them, repeatedly voting against their own self interests. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2017, 03:52:15 PM »
Uh, no.  Saying someone isn't liberal enough isn't being nonpartisan.  Supporting candidates regardless of party is being nonpartisan. 

I disagree that people cannot share the same beliefs.  Nothing insane about that.  What's insane is entire groups of people supporting a party that does nothing for them, repeatedly voting against their own self interests. 

Both parties have tons of people that this describes is the unfortunate reality.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2017, 04:08:31 PM »
Both parties have tons of people that this describes is the unfortunate reality.

Yep.  That's partly why we have so many hacks running the country. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2017, 05:05:06 PM »
Yep.  That's partly why we have so many hacks running the country. 

No lie.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 05:41:03 PM »
At least Flynn had the integrity to step down and Trump had the integrity to accept. To think all it took was the murder of four Americans and multiple political shows to get caught in a blatant lie for Rice, Obama and Clinton with still an ongoing investigation even after they're out office to realize what we knew all along

Absolute trash post. Flynn's stepping down had nothing to do with integrity. No one- not even you- believes that. The only reason anyone cares about that phone call is because  it is yet more evidence of this administration's seedy ties to Russia. This is Trump's third crony to step down because of collusion with Russia. As much as psychopath repugs like you want to pretend that Benghazi was the darkest liberal conspiracy of the last 20 years, Kevin McCarthy admitted that the investigations were just political theater to hurt Clinton's election chances. That's not the case here.

Giving Kelly Ann Conjob a run for her money  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2017, 05:44:30 PM »
The conwaying is strong in this room. It's for real laughable to see what we've become. I thought we were elite, a cut above.. seems like I was mistaken.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2017, 05:45:41 PM »

Absolute trash post. Flynn's stepping down had nothing to do with integrity. No one- not even you- believes that. The only reason anyone cares about that phone call is because  it is yet more evidence of this administration's seedy ties to Russia. This is Trump's third crony to step down because of collusion with Russia. As much as psychopath repugs like you want to pretend that Benghazi was the darkest liberal conspiracy of the last 20 years, Kevin McCarthy admitted that the investigations were just political theater to hurt Clinton's election chances. That's not the case here.

You'd be surprised, bro.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2017, 05:52:34 PM »

Seedy ties to Russia.  lol.  Cue the sinister music and smoke-filled room.  All we need is a Vincent Price voice over. 

"Psychopath repugs."  That is the funniest thing I've heard today.  After watching how liberals have been literally been acting like crazy people, assaulting folks, setting fires, destroying property, babbling, etc.  That's really funny. 

You people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome have really set the bar too high for yourselves.  There really isn't anywhere to go after making such repeated, ridiculous comments and allegations.  Unless you take a page from the partisans who hated Bill Clinton and start accusing Trump of murder.  That's probably next. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2017, 06:10:31 PM »
You'd be surprised, bro.

Whilst others may be, I can assure you most assuredly, I wouldn't be. And that's the bee's knees.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2017, 06:14:42 PM »
Seedy ties to Russia.  lol.  Cue the sinister music and smoke-filled room.  All we need is a Vincent Price voice over. 

"Psychopath repugs."  That is the funniest thing I've heard today.  After watching how liberals have been literally been acting like crazy people, assaulting folks, setting fires, destroying property, babbling, etc.  That's really funny. 

You people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome have really set the bar too high for yourselves.  There really isn't anywhere to go after making such repeated, ridiculous comments and allegations.  Unless you take a page from the partisans who hated Bill Clinton and start accusing Trump of murder.  That's probably next. 

Allegations like "The president is ineligible because his really from Africa"

Like that?

Fuckin guys disgust me

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2017, 06:18:58 PM »

Like that?

Fuckin guys disgust me

Oh no, they have greatly surpassed the birther nonsense.  But if you're a partisan, you may not be able to see Trump Derangement Syndrome in full effect. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2017, 06:23:05 PM »
A question I have about this.

How much worse are the protests or whatever for the Trump presidency when comparing to the Tea Party protests when Obama took office?

Were there Tea Party riots in 2008?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2017, 06:28:50 PM »
A question I have about this.

How much worse are the protests or whatever for the Trump presidency when comparing to the Tea Party protests when Obama took office?

Were there Tea Party riots in 2008?

I haven't seen anything like this in the recent past.  I don't recall Tea Party riots.  Or Tea Party members acting like fascists, beating people up, burning down buildings, etc.  This is a new level of craziness. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2017, 06:38:48 PM »
I haven't seen anything like this in the recent past.  I don't recall Tea Party riots.  Or Tea Party members acting like fascists, beating people up, burning down buildings, etc.  This is a new level of craziness. 

I think I agree with you. I don't recall the protests being quite so destructive.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2017, 03:06:03 AM »

Like that?

Fuckin guys disgust me

Hey fatty - that started because of what obama told the editor of the school paper remember ?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2017, 09:06:53 AM »
Hey fatty - that started because of what obama told the editor of the school paper remember ?

He's not fat.

I'm fat.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2017, 09:14:00 AM »
What's considered fat? I'm definitely not stage ready...  :'(
a