Author Topic: In Like Flynn  (Read 50655 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: In Like Flynn
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2017, 09:15:28 AM »
He's not fat.

I'm fat.

option D has 3 chins for F's sake. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 09:53:37 AM »
Lol yeah I'm fat ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2017, 10:09:46 AM »
Seedy ties to Russia.  lol.  Cue the sinister music and smoke-filled room.  All we need is a Vincent Price voice over. 

::)

Senators from both parties pledge to deepen probe of Russia and the 2016 election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/top-senate-republican-blunt-says-congress-should-probe-flynn-situation/2017/02/14/8abbcad4-f2d5-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.941909aa3d19

LOL @ these partisan hacks overreacting. I'm not kidding myself that these investigations will be anything other than a kneepadding joke, but they know exactly why they have to play this game for the press.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2017, 10:10:57 AM »
Fat and lovin it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2017, 10:17:35 AM »
I haven't seen anything like this in the recent past.  I don't recall Tea Party riots.  Or Tea Party members acting like fascists, beating people up, burning down buildings, etc.  This is a new level of craziness.  

The liberals are usually younger and a lot of misdirected useless "protest" styles are used. Super silly and counterproductive. Tea party was bat shot crazy but organized. The are young lib protest groups that are crying and throwing tantrums.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2017, 10:17:50 AM »
Fat and lovin it

Can you open a water bottle?

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2017, 10:28:54 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2017, 10:31:44 AM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2017, 10:34:38 AM »
Bloofy

I don't think bloofy means what you think it means.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2017, 10:34:52 AM »
Um ok 😌

I'm just busting balls.   Im glad you got your situation under control before you went off the deep end and ended up on "My 600lb life" 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2017, 10:36:12 AM »
Back to subject:

BREAKING: Trump has offered national security adviser job to Vice Admiral Robert Harward - sources.

Dude's a former SEAL, and Mad Dog Mattis approved
a

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2017, 12:48:52 PM »
Flynn's firing was a sign of Trump having integrity and high ethical standards?

“I think he’s been treated very, very unfairly by the media — as I call it, the ‘fake media,’ in many cases — and I think it’s really a sad thing that he was treated so badly,” Trump said at a news conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. “I think in addition to that, from intelligence, papers are being leaked, things are being leaked.”

WTF?!  ??? Even he is not playing  along with that narrative.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/15/trump-reveled-in-leaks-that-hurt-hillary-clinton-he-now-calls-administration-disclosures-un-american/?utm_term=.7f9ef70cb9ac

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2017, 12:56:37 PM »
This is the undoing of the Trump Administration, right here.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2017, 01:07:42 PM »
Back to subject:

BREAKING: Trump has offered national security adviser job to Vice Admiral Robert Harward - sources.

Dude's a former SEAL, and Mad Dog Mattis approved

As long as we don't get into another war over oil or some shit that continues to stretch US resources that we CAN NOT afford to pay for.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2017, 04:04:30 PM »
::)

Senators from both parties pledge to deepen probe of Russia and the 2016 election
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/top-senate-republican-blunt-says-congress-should-probe-flynn-situation/2017/02/14/8abbcad4-f2d5-11e6-a9b0-ecee7ce475fc_story.html?utm_term=.941909aa3d19

LOL @ these partisan hacks overreacting. I'm not kidding myself that these investigations will be anything other than a kneepadding joke, but they know exactly why they have to play this game for the press.

I wonder if they are going to investigate the "seedy ties" to Russia?  This could be a blockbuster.  Maybe there is evidence that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate??  :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2017, 04:05:55 PM »

The liberals are usually younger and a lot of misdirected useless "protest" styles are used. Super silly and counterproductive. Tea party was bat shot crazy but organized. The are young lib protest groups that are crying and throwing tantrums.

They're doing a whole lot more than throwing tantrums.  These people are dangerous. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2017, 04:06:48 PM »
I wonder if they are going to investigate the "seedy ties" to Russia?  This could be a blockbuster.  Maybe there is evidence that Trump is a Manchurian Candidate??  :o

If there is. We will never know.

Well. I say that now.

My mind says that if they find this out, that for the sake of the nation, they would have Trump step down and he would do so quietly without issue.

Of course can you really say any of us know what Trump would actually do? He may just stand up and say F you to everyone.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2017, 04:24:17 PM »

From article:

“We are aggressively going to continue the oversight responsibilities of the committee as it relates to not only the Russian involvement in the 2016 election, but again any contacts by any campaign individuals that might have happened with Russian government officials,” said Burr, the chairman of the intelligence panel.

Added Warner, the vice chairman, “The press reports are troubling, and the sooner we can get to the veracity of those press reports or not, then we’ll take the next appropriate step.”

I guess you are convincing yourself that you are being sarcastic and trying to figure out new ways to misinterpret what I wrote. I guess this will be like that time you spent however many pages pretending you didn't know what a vaccine was.  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2017, 04:25:50 PM »
They're doing a whole lot more than throwing tantrums.  These people are dangerous. 

Of course

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2017, 04:41:56 PM »
If there is. We will never know.

Well. I say that now.

My mind says that if they find this out, that for the sake of the nation, they would have Trump step down and he would do so quietly without issue.

Of course can you really say any of us know what Trump would actually do? He may just stand up and say F you to everyone.

You really think it's possible that Trump is some kind of Russian puppet? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2017, 04:44:23 PM »
From article:

I guess you are convincing yourself that you are being sarcastic and trying to figure out new ways to misinterpret what I wrote. I guess this will be like that time you spent however many pages pretending you didn't know what a vaccine was.  ::)

It's not really sarcasm.  It's mocking.  I understand you folks have lost your mind since the election.  The talking points from the highest levels of government hacks to message board trolls include Russia somehow manipulating the outcome of our election that resulted in Trump winning the election.  It's stupid on a 9/11 Troofer level.  I find it pretty amusing.   :)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2017, 05:27:14 PM »
You really think it's possible that Trump is some kind of Russian puppet? 

Unwillingly?

Possibly. I can't really say for sure.

Here's what I do think is accurate. Trump loves to be loved. If the Russian government buddies up to him, his desire to be liked could allow them to plant seeds into his head.

I'm not saying that it is happening or has.

However, I have to ask this.

When did Trump know about this? Reports are that he knew 18 days before everyone else.

Reports are also that he hid this from his own VP.

Why?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2017, 05:48:31 PM »
I just think it's funny watching Trump insult the IC on Twitter. Because this is always smart, piss off those who don't trust/respect you, and who probably already got enough dirt to put you in prison. Gonna get good here soon.

Impeachment, resignation, national disgrace. Better, even, than assassination.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2017, 05:54:26 PM »
Unwillingly?

Possibly. I can't really say for sure.

Here's what I do think is accurate. Trump loves to be loved. If the Russian government buddies up to him, his desire to be liked could allow them to plant seeds into his head.

I'm not saying that it is happening or has.

However, I have to ask this.

When did Trump know about this? Reports are that he knew 18 days before everyone else.

Reports are also that he hid this from his own VP.

Why?

This is sort of like the birther stuff.  When you step back and think about it, it really makes no sense.  

If I'm following the current line of thinking about these "seedy Russian ties" (not by you):

1.  At some point during the presidential election cycle, someone from the Russian government was in contact with Trump in an effort to gain some kind of favor if he was elected president.  

2.  Someone in the Russian government then worked with WikiLeaks to hack Podesta's email, obtaining truthful information, which WikiLeaks then released, in cooperation with Trump.

3.  The release of this information caused Trump to be elected president.  

4.  Trump is now beholden to Russia, and will be doing some unspecified acts that benefit Russia.  

Sounds pretty loony.  

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2017, 05:59:48 PM »
This is sort of like the birther stuff.  When you step back and think about it, it really makes no sense.  

If I'm following the current line of thinking about these "seedy Russian ties" (not by you):

1.  At some point during the presidential election cycle, someone from the Russian government was in contact with Trump in an effort to gain some kind of favor if he was elected president.  

2.  Someone in the Russian government then worked with WikiLeaks to hack Podesta's email, obtaining truthful information, which WikiLeaks then released, in cooperation with Trump.

3.  The release of this information caused Trump to be elected president.  

4.  Trump is now beholden to Russia, and will be doing some unspecified acts that benefit Russia.  

Sounds pretty loony.  

I don't think it's a beholden type of thing.

More of a if someone were to nudge trump to do something that just happens to benefit Russia, he might be convinced to do it. Not like he HAS to do it.