Author Topic: Blackstone Labs raided by the FDA today?  (Read 22364 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Blackstone Labs raided by the FDA today?
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2017, 07:44:40 AM »
Treated Natural Wonder pretty rough.  On here, no less.  Gene is loved by all and PJ wouldn't give him a fair shake when it came to things that were supposed to taste like pumpkin but didn't.  At all.

Nat has a big fan base here on the East Coast.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2017, 10:08:20 AM »

Nootropics can cause a psychological dependence because it does affect the brain function but DMAA can be addictive.  It may not be for everyone but there are lots of people out there that are using it  4-5 times a day.....well beyond its intended use.  Its not heroin but the formulation in Angel Dust Extreme was obviously geared towards it. 

angel dust is geared towards heroin? They could not be further apart.

Victor Venice Beach

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2017, 10:40:57 AM »
Treated Natural Wonder pretty rough.  On here, no less.  Gene is loved by all and PJ wouldn't give him a fair shake when it came to things that were supposed to taste like pumpkin but didn't.  At all.

Lesson:  Cross Gene and be DOOMED

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2017, 02:32:34 PM »
So now would be a good time to sell the spy pics of the 1 nighter with the wife?

Simple Simon

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2017, 02:33:31 PM »

pablo esfitnobar to the rescue..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2017, 03:25:32 PM »

Only in principle of getting people hooked on it to buy more
A

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2017, 04:27:22 PM »
I love all these amateur biochemists on here who talk as if they actually have actual research experience...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2017, 04:33:58 PM »

Only in principle of getting people hooked on it to buy more

Stimulants like 1,3 (& white & clear) dont cause anywhere near the cravings opiates do ( or alcohol, or for some ppl benzos). Stims are a mental thing.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2017, 04:41:17 PM »

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2017, 04:47:29 PM »

Nootropics can cause a psychological dependence because it does affect the brain function but DMAA can be addictive.  It may not be for everyone but there are lots of people out there that are using it  4-5 times a day.....well beyond its intended use.  Its not heroin but the formulation in Angel Dust Extreme was obviously geared towards it. 

they offer a product called angel dust extreme? LOL ! WTF  ??? Isnt that asking for trouble

when i hear i think of 2 things

1. the rock band - faith no more
2. the guy who cut his face off while on the durg and fed it to his dog

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2017, 06:39:05 PM »
The video has to much editing, so can't fully trust!  anyway pj will get trouble, but aaron is still training hard at gym!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2017, 11:48:22 PM »
they offer a product called angel dust extreme? LOL ! WTF  ??? Isnt that asking for trouble

when i hear i think of 2 things

1. the rock band - faith no more
2. the guy who cut his face off while on the durg and fed it to his dog

It's the kind of name cops and politicians love to bring down! Great publicity to take down a company selling "Angel Dust Extreme". Would any parent want that sold over the counter, regardless of what's in it?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2017, 01:51:28 AM »
he is the stupidest man in the entire supps industry-name me one person dumber, stupider, and more in outer space than him-You can't

Did he fuck your wife or something ? He might well be a scumbag but at the end of the day hes a millionaire while you probably are broke as a joke, so he isnt that dumb and certainly smarter than you are.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2017, 02:27:53 AM »
Did he fuck your wife or something ? He might well be a scumbag but at the end of the day hes a millionaire while you probably are broke as a joke, so he isnt that dumb and certainly smarter than you are.
my life is quite happy thank u very much-and I didn't have to resort to peddling drugs and backstabbing friends and participating in g4p pics-don't speak to me again cock sucker
w

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2017, 04:16:50 AM »
he is the stupidest man in the entire supps industry-name me one person dumber, stupider, and more in outer space than him-You can't

Can't name anyone dumber, his business decisions are terrible, his marketing terrible, just not smart. He is a meathead
I know, you don't

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2017, 04:38:49 AM »
Can't name anyone dumber, his business decisions are terrible, his marketing terrible, just not smart. He is a meathead
but heenok says he's the greatest thing since sliced bread?
w

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2017, 05:39:29 AM »
hi PJ...!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2017, 03:56:40 PM »
This is most definitely President Trumps getbig shitposting account.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2017, 04:53:24 PM »

natural wonder is an ok guy , hell his supplement, recomedations are great, love m1 by tlm research.  that shit is strong

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2017, 05:31:07 PM »

natural wonder is an ok guy , hell his supplement, recomedations are great, love m1 by tlm research.  that shit is strong

stronger than dust extreme-hell almost everything is stronger than that worthless shit
w

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2017, 05:48:55 PM »
stronger than dust extreme-hell almost everything is stronger than that worthless shit

hey natural wouldnt that be funny if the fda busted black stone for selling shitty supplements, i would laugh my ass off if they stormed in there and were like your shit is over prices and and didnt give us a buzz.  and pj is standing there in his thong. posing for his gay ass you tube videos.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2017, 05:55:04 PM »
hey natural wouldnt that be funny if the fda busted black stone for selling shitty supplements, i would laugh my ass off if they stormed in there and were like your shit is over prices and and didnt give us a buzz.  and pj is standing there in his thong. posing for his gay ass you tube videos.

Sometimes the difference between The Forbes 500 or leaving the premises in handcuffs is whether or not gene gets his free sample.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2017, 05:55:54 PM »
Sometimes the difference between The Forbes 500 or leaving the premises in handcuffs is whether or not gene gets his free sample.

This may have more truth than people care to admit.