Author Topic: Question for you guys who defend female teachers fucking 13/14 year old boys  (Read 4230 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Either way, those entering this line of work sign a contract and have to follow certain rules of their profession.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Yes!

The overpowering smell of Stetson aftershave and rubber tacklebox while being caressed slowly on the red vinyl bench seat of a 78 Ford F150 would be every childs wish.  Its like a right of passage from boy to man at the hands of another man.  How else do you think the love of football is born?

Hahaha. You and the Football man love.

Hilarious!

f450

• Getbig IV
It's a double standard for a reason.  Teen boys are horny as fuck and starved for pussy.  A hot female teacher fucking him is doing him a solid.  If that happened to me I would be fucking ecstatic.

It's still wrong obviously, but it's not the same as the other examples that you cited. 

It's like someone stealing your wallet but returning it to you with an extra thousand dollars in it.  Sure, they committed a crime by stealing your wallet, but are you really mad about it in the end?

And teen girls aren't? you damn near have to lock them up to save them from themselves.

Rape is Rape is Rape. Adults shouldn't fuck children no matter how much the child "wants" it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

And teen girls aren't? you damn near have to lock them up to save them from themselves.

If teen girls were a fraction as horny as boys, 8 out of 10 of them would be pregnant by age 16.

Adults shouldn't fuck children no matter how much the child "wants" it.

Of course they shouldn't.  Everybody knows that but lets not act like it's an apples to apple comparison.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Good to see a bulk majority of GetBig believes that child sex exploitation is wrong.
a

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

It's probably even sicker than man fucking that age girl.
Because boys at that age look like little kids and are smaller than the women. WTF, and then they demand huge muscles and +6 foot height from grown men.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
It's a double standard for a reason.  Teen boys are horny as fuck and starved for pussy.  A hot female teacher fucking him is doing him a solid.  If that happened to me I would be fucking ecstatic.

It's still wrong obviously, but it's not the same as the other examples that you cited.  

It's like someone stealing your wallet but returning it to you with an extra thousand dollars in it.  Sure, they committed a crime by stealing your wallet, but are you really mad about it in the end?

Come on you retard.
it's just the female oppressing culture and your imagination that teen girls are saints. They are horny too just like boys. I remember plenty of girls having a crush on some teacher back in the day. Just like boys.

If the man doesn't rape the girl by force it is no different than female pedo. Illegal, disgusting and weird as shit and to be condemned but there is no difference if the victim is girl or boy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Meh you are not even trying, if it was me I would tie him up in my basement feed him cockroaches for dinner and his piss for drinking, then I would push my plunger up his ass put a hot pot over his stomach with a rat in it so it can bore a hole in his gut to escape, later on I would take him to the bushes rub honey over his body so insects could feed on him, after I would tie him to a tree and the back of my car and pull to the point of almost ripping him apart, then I would untie him and stab him and light his legs on fire, finally I would take him over to the swamp and drop in him for the crocodiles.
Interesting fetish!

Do you climax when rubbing the honey over his body?  Dahmer also had similar sexual fetishes, but the ending was different from yours.  How did you discover you were into this kind of thing?

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Excellent topic, imagine if this board actually had a moderator or two that got off their fat ass and banned idiots like this?

You ARE a woman... right?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
It's a double standard for a reason.  Teen boys are horny as fuck and starved for pussy.  A hot female teacher fucking him is doing him a solid.  If that happened to me I would be fucking ecstatic.

It's like someone stealing your wallet but returning it to you with an extra thousand dollars in it.  Sure, they committed a crime by stealing your wallet, but are you really mad about it in the end?

The problem with such hypotheticals is that they assume perfect equivalency between scenarios. In most cases this might be technically correct, but would not necessarily feel the same morally. Argumentative people these days worry too much about being consistent in their argumentation, rather than acknowledging that their argument is built up of unproven extrapolations., making the outcome dubious at best.

OT: Technically it is illegal to have sex with a student, so teachers should not do it. But societal response shows that, trite philosophical arguments notwithstanding, there is a difference in how these cases are perceived, and so it is not unwarranted to ask that they be judged differently as well.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Standing up for baby-rapers, right on. God bless you, sir.

Fight the good fight.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Society accepts these pedophile women according to the aptly named "phreak"

But the truth is they are seen as human garbage and despised by most of society.  IN THE REAL WORLD.  In families.  If these female pedophiles visited someones household, the mother would never let them out of her sight around her kids (both male and female kids).  The father would want her no where near his sons unless it was as a "training bike," soon to be discarded for a real girlfriend.

They are only lauded in men's locker rooms as cheap and NASTY whores.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Women fucking boys = men fucking boys = Milo is A-ok!

Just say it, ya goddamn pro-pedo pansy.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Women fucking boys = men fucking boys = Milo is A-ok!

Just say it, ya goddamn pro-pedo pansy.

Are you talking to me?

I am anti male and female pedo.

My whole agenda here is that these women are JUST AS BAD as men.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing

But the truth is they are seen as human garbage and despised by most of society.  IN THE REAL WORLD.  In families.  If these female pedophiles visited someones household, the mother would never let them out of her sight around her kids (both male and female kids).  The father would want her no where near his sons unless it was as a "training bike," soon to be discarded for a real girlfriend.

A simple look at levels of media outrage in the various scenarios would bear out that I am correct. As would comparisons of punishments accorded. Your feelings are wrong, only numbers count.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Are you talking to me?

I am anti male and female pedo.

My whole agenda here is that these women are JUST AS BAD as men.

No, your agenda is to minimize Milo's filth.

Because Trump!

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
A simple look at levels of media outrage in the various scenarios would bear out that I am correct. As would comparisons of punishments accorded. Your feelings are wrong, only numbers count.

You are SERIOUSLY using the MEDIA as a measuring gauge??

The media is pro women anti men on all these types of societal issues.   These is a media agenda and bias.  The media is also choc full of pedos.

The media DOES NOT REPRESENT the people....   er.... Trump's election for example...

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
No, your agenda is to minimize Milo's filth.

Because Trump!

Uh.. there is another thread in this forum (pre-Milo scandal) where I have already made these same points.  I believe the main discussion was with Tapeworm (as referenced in his response to me in this thread).

So there you go, proof positive that it has NOTHING to do with Milo.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Uh.. there is another thread in this forum (pre-Milo scandal) where I have already made these same points.  I believe the main discussion was with Tapeworm (as referenced in his response to me in this thread).

So there you go, proof positive that it has NOTHING to do with Milo.

Coincidental timing, then. Of all things, crazy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I don`t care if two people of differing ages of different or same sexes like to fiddle with each other and agree to it.  Who really cares? 

I am sure many gay boys like being touched by gay men or bisexual men, like 8InchNotBiceps.  Why must it be only ok for older women and younger boys?  Why not older women and younger women as well? 

At least I am consistent in that I give zero fucks all the way around. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

13 - 14 isn't prepubescent unless the kid is a major late bloomer, so they wouldn't be pedophiles

E
E

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Interesting fetish!

Do you climax when rubbing the honey over his body?  Dahmer also had similar sexual fetishes, but the ending was different from yours.  How did you discover you were into this kind of thing?

Since you are so interested we can meet up and you will be able to find out if I climax or not.