Author Topic: Is PJ Braun in jail?  (Read 9594 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Is PJ Braun in jail?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2017, 08:31:53 AM »
You ever been arrested? Or delt with the legalities of the steroid business?

Yep. Nope.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2017, 10:22:17 AM »
If I was in the steroid business and got caught, I'd hire RICK COLLINS as my lawyer. Has this lawyer been mentioned within earlier road connected legalities?

Here is a short 'resume' in the event that any GetBigger may need legal assistance.

"Rick Collins has a national legal practice catering to clients in the health and fitness community. He is the nation's foremost legal authority on anabolic steroids and muscle-building drugs and supplements.  The original “steroid lawyer” and creator of www.steroidlaw.com, he handles sports doping cases involving both amateur and professional athletes, and concentrates much of his time on the defense against steroid possession, importation or sale prosecutions brought in state or federal criminal courts. He defends clients in a variety of drug cases involving performance enhancing substances, misbranded dietary supplements, and counterfeit prescription medicines.  He travels from coast to coast in defense of his clients.

Elvishk

• Getbig III
  • Roidgut, cock bulge, huge pecs, massive quads
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2017, 04:30:00 PM »
It seem pj's butt is ready to go jail!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 06:17:29 AM »
If I was in the steroid business and got caught, I'd hire RICK COLLINS as my lawyer. Has this lawyer been mentioned within earlier road connected legalities?

Here is a short 'resume' in the event that any GetBigger may need legal assistance.

"Rick Collins has a national legal practice catering to clients in the health and fitness community. He is the nation's foremost legal authority on anabolic steroids and muscle-building drugs and supplements.  The original “steroid lawyer” and creator of www.steroidlaw.com, he handles sports doping cases involving both amateur and professional athletes, and concentrates much of his time on the defense against steroid possession, importation or sale prosecutions brought in state or federal criminal courts. He defends clients in a variety of drug cases involving performance enhancing substances, misbranded dietary supplements, and counterfeit prescription medicines.  He travels from coast to coast in defense of his clients.

Yes, hiring Rick Collins for a steroid crime is like hiring Harley Breite if you're black.
Q