Author Topic: Would you badasses mess with "Big Dragon?"  (Read 7140 times)

Meta-physical

Re: Would you badasses mess with "Big Dragon?"
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 01:57:32 AM »
Why do you think he is so tough?neck and face tats?Hes a gang banging spic,same as any other fight.Throw some punches and see what happens,he might drop like a stone or might be a good fighter.Your assumptions that he is tough cause he calls himself dragon and is in jail for life really mean nothing.I know a guy that has never been arrested and isn't in a gang and he would tear me apart.So this "dragon" being tough doesn't mean anything as we haven't seen him fight,correct?
Whoa there! I never said I thought he was tough; I would handle 'Big Dragon' with ease - the same way I once handled a bear attack. With bigger guys you have to use their weight and momentum against them. I would approach him calmly, give him a nod and say: 'Ey, muchacho, you got the time?' Then, when he's momentarily distracted by glancing at his watch, I would slap one of his ears with a cupped hand in order to shock his vestibulo-ocular reflex and distort his equilibrioreception. Then I'd grip him strongly by the wrist and begin spinning him around and around in an aggressive whirlwind motion until I had built up an outrageous amount of rotational kinetic energy. I would then simply let go and send him on an involuntary two-mile run down the street (presumably into traffic), while I inconspicuously stroll off in the opposite direction and begin to whistle a jazz tune.

I was asking if you believe he might be your toughest opponent ever, given that you have only won about 20% of your 400-odd fights? Sustaining over 300 concussions can't be too good for your health?

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2017, 02:26:47 AM »
Whoa there! I never said I thought he was tough; I would handle 'Big Dragon' with ease - the same way I once handled a bear attack: with bigger guys you have to use their weight and momentum against them. I would approach him calmly, give him a nod and say: 'Ey, muchacho, you got the time?' Then, when he's momentarily distracted by glancing at his watch, I would slap one of his ears with a cupped hand in order to shock his vestibulo-ocular reflex and distort his equilibrioreception. Then I'd grip him strongly by the wrist and begin spinning him around and around in an aggressive whirlwind motion until I had built up an outrageous amount of rotational kinetic energy. I would then simply let go and send him on an involuntary two-mile run down the street (presumably into traffic), while I inconspicuously stroll off in the opposite direction and begin to whistle a jazz tune.

I was asking if you believe he might be your toughest opponent ever, given that you only have only won about 20% of your 400-odd fights? Sustaining over 300 concussions can't be too good for your health?

make sure you never try that tactic on an anorexic guy, they can fuck you up

Meta-physical

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2017, 02:46:36 AM »
make sure you never try that tactic on an anorexic guy, they can fuck you up

This is invaluable advice, and I can tell that you're no stranger to Ninjutsu. Anorexics are not only astonishingly light on their feet, but they're also incredibly single-minded. The second-toughest fight of my life was against an incensed anorexic who didn't take kindly to me stealing his parking space. However, my biggest test was against a young Chinese gaming champion who had completed Guitar Hero on expert. There was absolutely no quit in him and we fought for 13 hours straight (until he succumbed to exhaustion and a Shanghai thumb-lock).

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2017, 02:48:41 AM »
This is invaluable advice, and I can tell that you're no stranger to Ninjutsu. Anorexics are not only astonishingly light on their feet, but they're also incredibly single-minded. The second-toughest fight of my life was against an incensed anorexic who didn't take kindly to me stealing his parking space. However, my biggest test was against a young Chinese gaming champion who had completed Guitar Hero on expert. There was absolutely no quit in him and we fought for 13 hours straight (until he succumbed to exhaustion and a Shanghai thumb-lock).
I think you might be stretching the truth there.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2017, 04:03:23 AM »
I wonder at what round Mayweather would put McGregor down?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2017, 04:13:26 AM »
"Big Dragon".....oh brother  ::)

"1"

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2017, 06:23:11 AM »
you guys making fun of a gang banger and talking how you gonna handle him...you ready to die or just talking shit?

even if you ko a gang banger, you will become a target and they are ready to kill, getting high on all kinds of shit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2017, 06:35:16 AM »
you guys making fun of a gang banger and talking how you gonna handle him...you ready to die or just talking shit?

even if you ko a gang banger, you will become a target and they are ready to kill, getting high on all kinds of shit.

I'm immune to that, since i am an acquaintance with Darren Avey.

Nobody would dare to do anything with that merit.
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2017, 06:40:08 AM »
Why do you think he is so tough?neck and face tats?Hes a gang banging spic,same as any other fight.Throw some punches and see what happens,he might drop like a stone or might be a good fighter.Your assumptions that he is tough cause he calls himself dragon and is in jail for life really mean nothing.I know a guy that has never been arrested and isn't in a gang and he would tear me apart.So this "dragon" being tough doesn't mean anything as we haven't seen him fight,correct?

To get into constant fights in jail and still be alive means your tough

kogba

• Getbig II
  • Grab the pussy
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2017, 07:08:20 AM »
Dragon's wider than Heath.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2017, 07:28:33 AM »

damn i need to get into darren avey gang. :)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2017, 07:44:24 AM »
Not saying the bloke isn't a legit fucking animal as he likeley is, but as the pasty ugly fella with the synthol arms says being inside for murder sometimes doesn't mean shit, a lad I grew up with is inside for murder and he was a little fucking scrotum and soft as shit with more hidings to his name than he can remember, is inside for stamping an alcholic he was drinking with to death over a spilled bottle of cider, real tough guy ::) was also forcefully arse fucked while in one of those boys homes

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2017, 07:52:48 AM »
Darren Avey Crew > Big Dragon and the Diaz Brothers
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2017, 07:57:25 AM »

sounds like you are talking to Darren Avey.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2017, 08:08:29 AM »
sounds like you are talking to Darren Avey.

?

Never talked to him, but seen him post here on the boards.

Q

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2017, 09:26:15 AM »
"Big Dragon"? must be related to "Big Dan Hill"  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2017, 10:50:36 AM »
?

Never talked to him, but seen him post here on the boards.

not talked, but responded to him in many guises.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2017, 11:16:00 AM »
fixed

You feel threatened? Im not surprised.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2017, 11:39:36 AM »
jab then stuff his takedown den drop an elbow on da neck
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2017, 11:54:35 AM »
You feel threatened? Im not surprised.
You cant threaten me, thats why you think its a good idea to target my partner.

Shes seen your picture, Im sure she isnt too worried.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2017, 03:00:11 PM »
A swift boot to the junk would render this muchacho cancelled.