Author Topic: Trump accuses Obama administration of wiretapping Trump Tower phones  (Read 22850 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Trump accuses Obama administration of wiretapping Trump Tower phones
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2017, 06:24:09 PM »
I'm so glad Trump got in office; even if it does turn out to be a failure, which I don't believe it will.

I honestly HATED Trump. But seeing how he's getting it from everyone makes me believe he is the real deal.

Kuddos to him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2017, 06:35:26 PM »
I honestly HATED Trump. But seeing how he's getting it from everyone makes me believe he is the real deal.

Kuddos to him.

I didn't like him either, but he has surprised me.  I still don't like the childish stuff he does, but overall he is doing a job.  It's early though . . . .

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2017, 07:58:41 PM »
How exactly do the same people that believe Wikileaks Vault 7 not believe Trump on wiretapping?

*Because just yesterday, sympathetic house members declined to pursue his last twitter "bombshell" due to lack of evidence.

*Because he refuses to elaborate on his claims and has limited  media access (even further) since making the claims

*Because his administration officials have said they won't be discussing the rather serious allegations any further, they've been actively avoiding confirming them and have been attempting to reframe the allegations  from "hardcore proof" to "well,, maybe an investigation will turn something up. Ya never know."  

*Because a major piece of "evidence" that people who believe these allegations cite is a NY Times headline which they are aggressively misinterpreting

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2017, 10:38:02 AM »
Nolte: MSM Always Knew Trump Camp Was Wiretapped — They Just Lied About It
by JOHN NOLTE
19 Sep 2017

President Trump’s total vindication over his wiretap claim reminds me of one of the most important things I have discovered over the past couple of years: If the national media loses its ever-loving mind and launches a campaign to brand Trump a liar, that can mean only one thing — that Trump is not only telling the truth, he is telling a Big Truth, an inconvenient truth, a truth the MSM does not want the American people to hear.
Almost exactly two years ago this sick pattern developed over then-candidate Trump’s assertion that he had seen “thousands” of American Muslims celebrate the September 11 terror attacks. For weeks after, every media outlet in America trashed Trump as a racist and liar. What we eventually learned, though, is that Trump was 100% correct; that at the time, local media reported on “swarms” of American Muslims celebrating 9/11, and that for more than a decade our media had bent over backwards to cover this disturbing truth up.

Which brings me to Trump’s March 4 tweet-storm claiming the Obama administration wiretapped his campaign.

Follow
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
1:35 AM - Mar 4, 2017
 48,776 48,776 Replies   53,410 53,410 Retweets   145,256 145,256 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Ever since, despite the fact that the MSM knew Trump told the truth, despite the fact that the MSM itself had previously reported on the Obama administration’s wiretaps and surveillance of Team Trump, the media has coordinated another campaign to brand Trump a liar.

In fact, to the surprise of absolutely no one, the MSM is STILL lying about this. For example, here is CNN’s Chris Cillizza today using about a million words to try to write around his own network’s report from yesterday about the Obama administration’s wiretaps — before and after the election — on no less than Trump’s campaign chairman(!), Paul Manafort – including a renewed FISA warrant (despite no evidence from the 2014 one) that extended into early this year — you know, when Trump was a sitting president.

Regardless, the news of Obama’s abuse of surveillance power was all over the MSM early this year, in The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, McClatchy, NBC News, ABC News, the BBC, CBS News, the Associated Press. Prior to Trump’s March 4 tweets, each of these news outlets informed the American people that the Obama administration had in some way used the mighty powers of the federal government to spy on Team Trump, including outright “wiretaps.”

Nevertheless, despite their own reporting, we have had six months of the MSM saying, “Elephant? What elephant?” — six months of the MSM pretending its own reporting never existed, six months of straight-up, bald-faces lies.

On February 14, 2017 — just three weeks prior to Trump’s tweet-storm — CNN celebrated the fact that a wiretap (as reported in the New York Times) helped to take down Trump’s national security adviser Mike Flynn. CNN even reported on the fact that “transcripts” of Flynn’s calls had been key in his firing.

In other words, CNN not only knew Trump had been surveilled by the Obama administration, CNN had gleefully shouted the news of that surveillance from the rooftops.

But because CNN is currently the most dishonest (and dangerous) propaganda outlet operating in the free world, as though their own reporting never happened, CNN gave us six months of flat-out lies, hours and hours devoted to spreading deliberate falsehoods like these:

Follow
Jake Tapper ✔ @jaketapper
White House sextuples down on false wiretap claims http://cnn.it/2nXrTJs  - @jeffzeleny reports #TheLead
11:32 AM - Mar 20, 2017
Photo published for WH sextuples down on false wiretap claims - CNN Video
WH sextuples down on false wiretap claims - CNN Video
CNN's Jeff Zeleny reports.
cnn.com
 621 621 Replies   582 582 Retweets   1,275 1,275 likes

Follow
 🎙TruthMatters 🎙 @JeffMontes5
Scum @brianstelter, remember when you said Trump's wiretap claim is a conspiracy theory?

Apologize! Liar! #Manafort
2:34 PM - Sep 18, 2017
 24 24 Replies   201 201 Retweets   273 273 likes

Chris Cillizza: “Donald Trump just flat-out lied about Trump Tower wiretapping”

Tapper again: “It Was and Continues to Be a Lie”

Because CNN is completely amoral, the leftwing cable news network also used the wiretapping story as a weapon to attack those media outlets that told the truth about Obama’s abuse of power, including Breitbart News.

But all across the media spectrum, and again despite their very own reporting (as detailed here), the rest of the national media eagerly joined the howling mob, united in what they all knew was a dishonest crusade to intentionally lie to the American people:

The AP: “Trump accuses Obama of tapping his phones, cites no evidence”

NBC’s Chuck Todd, Mark Murray and Carrie Dann: “President Trump’s assertion — without evidence — that Barack Obama wire-tapped Trump Tower during the 2016 election started as a ‘conspiratorial rant’ on conservative talk radio[.]”

ABC News: “A timeline of President Trump’s unsubstantiated wiretapping claims”

New York Times: “Fact Check: Trump Misleads About The Times’s Reporting on Surveillance”

Washington Post fact-checker Glenn Kessler, the most dishonest man in the media not named Jake Tapper: “Trump earns [the full-boat of] Four Pinocchios.”

Need I go on?

In a coordinated campaign, almost every media outlet in the country, almost every Big Shot reporter in America, purposely and with the intent to deceive, looked you dead in the eye and LIED to you; repeatedly gaslighted, swindled, conned, and hustled you.

Oh, and so did the media’s chief bootlickers — those pathetic, cowardly, lying liars in the #NeverTrump crowd. Many of those among the GOP establishment were  well-aware of the indisputable evidence proving otherwise, but driven only by their hatred of Trump and desperation to stay in the MSM’s good graces, they as well willingly and knowingly joined the media mob in lying to you.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/19/nolte-msm-always-knew-trump-camp-was-wiretapped-they-just-lied-about-it/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2017, 11:19:54 AM »
I wondered which Trumptard would be the first to spin this

Trump "camp" wasn't wired tapped

FBI started wiretapping Manafort in 2014 which was a year before there was even a Trump candidacy much less a "Trump Camp"

Trumptards gonna Trumptard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2017, 05:32:24 PM »
Vindicated.

It looks like Obama did spy on Trump, just as he apparently did to me
BY SHARYL ATTKISSON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 09/20/17
TheHill.com

Many in the media are diving deeply into minutiae in order to discredit any notion that President Trump might have been onto something in March when he fired off a series of tweets claiming President Obama had “tapped” “wires” in Trump Tower just before the election.

According to media reports this week, the FBI did indeed “wiretap” the former head of Trump’s campaign, Paul Manafort, both before and after Trump was elected. If Trump officials — or Trump himself — communicated with Manafort during the wiretaps, they would have been recorded, too.

But we’re missing the bigger story.

If these reports are accurate, it means U.S. intelligence agencies secretly surveilled at least a half dozen Trump associates. And those are just the ones we know about.

Besides Manafort, the officials include former Trump advisers Carter Page and Michael Flynn. Last week, we discovered multiple Trump “transition officials” were “incidentally” captured during government surveillance of a foreign official. We know this because former Obama adviser Susan Rice reportedly admitted “unmasking,” or asking to know the identities of, the officials. Spying on U.S. citizens is considered so sensitive, their names are supposed to be hidden or “masked,” even inside the government, to protect their privacy.

In May, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates acknowledged they, too, reviewed communications of political figures, secretly collected under President Obama.

Weaponization of intel agencies?

Nobody wants our intel agencies to be used like the Stasi in East Germany; the secret police spying on its own citizens for political purposes. The prospect of our own NSA, CIA and FBI becoming politically weaponized has been shrouded by untruths, accusations and justifications.

You’ll recall DNI Clapper falsely assured Congress in 2013 that the NSA was not collecting “any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans.”

Intel agencies secretly monitored conversations of members of Congress while the Obama administration negotiated the Iran nuclear deal.

In 2014, the CIA got caught spying on Senate Intelligence Committee staffers, though CIA Director John Brennan had explicitly denied that.

There were also wiretaps on then-Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) in 2011 under Obama. The same happened under President George W. Bush to former Congresswoman Jane Harman (D-Calif.).

Journalists have been targeted, too. This internal email, exposed by WikiLeaks, should give everyone chills. It did me.

Dated Sept. 21, 2010, the “global intelligence” firm Stratfor wrote:

[John] Brennan [then an Obama Homeland Security adviser] is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning information from inside the beltway sources.

Note -- There is specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda (oh my.) Even the FBI is shocked. The Wonder Boys must be in meltdown mode...

The government subsequently got caught monitoring journalists at Fox News, The Associated Press, and, as I allege in a federal lawsuit, my computers while I worked as an investigative correspondent at CBS News. On Aug. 7, 2013, CBS News publicly announced:

… correspondent Sharyl Attkisson’s computer was hacked by ‘an unauthorized, external, unknown party on multiple occasions,’ confirming Attkisson’s previous revelation of the hacking.

Then, as now, instead of getting the bigger story, some in the news media and quasi-news media published false and misleading narratives pushed by government interests. They implied the computer intrusions were the stuff of vivid imagination, conveniently dismissed forensic evidence from three independent examinations that they didn’t review. All seemed happy enough to let news of the government’s alleged unlawful behavior fade away, rather than get to the bottom of it.

I have spent more than two years litigating against the Department of Justice for the computer intrusions. Forensics have revealed dates, times and methods of some of the illegal activities. The software used was proprietary to a federal intel agency. The intruders deployed a keystroke monitoring program, accessed the CBS News corporate computer system, listened in on my conversations by activating the computer’s microphone and used Skype to exfiltrate files.

We survived the government’s latest attempt to dismiss my lawsuit. There’s another hearing Friday. To date, the Trump Department of Justice — like the Obama Department of Justice — is fighting me in court and working to keep hidden the identities of those who accessed a government internet protocol address found in my computers.

Evidence continues to build. I recently filed new information unearthed through forensic exams. As one expert told the court, it was “not a mistake; it is not a random event; and it is not technically possible for these IP addresses to simply appear on her computer systems without activity by someone using them as part of the cyber-attack.”

Patterns

It’s difficult not to see patterns in the government’s behavior, unless you’re wearing blinders.

The intelligence community secretly expanded its authority in 2011 so it can monitor innocent U.S. citizens like you and me for doing nothing more than mentioning a target’s name a single time.

In January 2016, a top secret inspector general report found the NSA violated the very laws designed to prevent abuse.

In 2016, Obama officials searched through intelligence on U.S. citizens a record 30,000 times, up from 9,500 in 2013.

Two weeks before the election, at a secret hearing before the FISA court overseeing government surveillance, NSA officials confessed they’d violated privacy safeguards “with much greater frequency” than they’d admitted. The judge accused them of “institutional lack of candor” and said, “this is a very serious Fourth Amendment issue.”

Officials involved in the surveillance and unmasking of U.S. citizens have said their actions were legal and not politically motivated. And there are certainly legitimate areas of inquiry to be made by law enforcement and intelligence agencies. But look at the patterns. It seems that government monitoring of journalists, members of Congress and political enemies — under multiple administrations — has become more common than anyone would have imagined two decades ago. So has the unmasking of sensitive and highly protected names by political officials.

Those deflecting with minutiae are missing the point. To me, they sound like the ones who aren’t thinking.

Sharyl Attkisson (@SharylAttkisson) is an Emmy-award winning investigative journalist, author of The New York Times bestsellers “The Smear” and “Stonewalled,” and host of Sinclair’s Sunday TV program “Full Measure.”

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/351495-it-looks-like-obama-did-spy-on-trump-just-as-he-did-to-me

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2017, 05:58:32 PM »
I wondered which Trumptard would be the first to spin this

Trump "camp" wasn't wired tapped

FBI started wiretapping Manafort in 2014 which was a year before there was even a Trump candidacy much less a "Trump Camp"

Trumptards gonna Trumptard

You have much more intestinal fortitude than myself when it comes to trying to engage the retards of getbig.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2017, 07:38:54 PM »
You have much more intestinal fortitude than myself when it comes to trying to engage the retards of getbig.

I'm a bit slow at work at the moment and posting here keeps me from overtrading due to boredom

Notice how the fact that Manafort was being wire tapped a year before there was even a Trump candidacy doesn't in any way change the beliefs of the Trumptards in this board that Trump himself was wired tapped

I'm wondering why Trump continued to talk to Manafort all the way into 2017 after having fired and disavowed him in 2016. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2017, 08:18:09 PM »
I'm a bit slow at work at the moment and posting here keeps me from overtrading due to boredom

Notice how the fact that Manafort was being wire tapped a year before there was even a Trump candidacy doesn't in any way change the beliefs of the Trumptards in this board that Trump himself was wired tapped

I'm wondering why Trump continued to talk to Manafort all the way into 2017 after having fired and disavowed him in 2016. 

I'm honestly (politically) exhausted.  LOL.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2017, 08:25:04 PM »
I think it's hysterical that everytime time Trump is called out he winds up proving all the haters wrong....lol.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2017, 08:44:41 PM »
I think it's hysterical that everytime time Trump is called out he winds up proving all the haters wrong....lol.

if you had called Manafort on the phone you would have been caught on his wire tap

is your pea sized brain does that mean that the government is wiretapping you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2017, 08:52:52 PM »
if you had called Manafort on the phone you would have been caught on his wire tap

Ssshhhh, quiet little man. All of this winning is giving you a nervous breakdown

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2017, 08:54:20 PM »
Ssshhhh, quiet little man. All of this winning is giving you a nervous breakdown

so you're unwilling or unable to answer a very simple question Tubby?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2017, 04:26:04 AM »
Did we forget about the whole "unmasking of names" thing?
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2017, 01:12:30 PM »
Did we forget about the whole "unmasking of names" thing?

No.

Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis, sources say

Bret Baier By Bret Baier, Catherine Herridge
Fox News

Samantha Power, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, was 'unmasking' at such a rapid pace in the final months of the Obama administration that she averaged more than one request for every working day in 2016 – and even sought information in the days leading up to President Trump’s inauguration, multiple sources close to the matter told Fox News.

Two sources, who were not authorized to speak on the record, said the requests to identify Americans whose names surfaced in foreign intelligence reporting, known as unmasking, exceeded 260 last year. One source indicated this occurred in the final days of the Obama White House.

The details emerged ahead of an expected appearance by Power next month on Capitol Hill. She is one of several Obama administration officials facing congressional scrutiny for their role in seeking the identities of Trump associates in intelligence reports – but the interest in her actions is particularly high.

OBAMA OFFICIAL MADE 'HUNDREDS OF UNMASKING REQUESTS,' GOP CHAIRMAN SAYS

In a July 27 letter to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said the committee had learned "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."

The "official" is widely reported to be Power.

During a public congressional hearing earlier this year, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina pressed former CIA director John Brennan on unmasking, without mentioning Power by name.

Gowdy: Do you recall any U.S. ambassadors asking that names be unmasked?

Brennan: I don't know. Maybe it's ringing a vague bell but I'm not -- I could not answer with any confidence.

Gowdy continued, asking: On either January 19 or up till noon on January 20, did you make any unmasking requests?

Brennan: I do not believe I did.

Gowdy: So you did not make any requests on the last day that you were employed?

Brennan: No, I was not in the agency on the last day I was employed.

Brennan later corrected the record, confirming he was at CIA headquarters on January 20. "I went there to collect some final personal materials as well as to pay my last respects to a memorial wall. But I was there for a brief period of time and just to take care of some final -- final things that were important to me," Brennan said.

Three of the nation's intelligence agencies received subpoenas in May explicitly naming three top Obama administration officials: Former national security adviser Susan Rice, Brennan and Power. Records were requested for Ben Rhodes, then-President Barack Obama's adviser, but the documents were not the subject of a subpoena.

A spokesperson for Power had no comment on the number or timing of her requests. But in a previous statement, her lawyer David Pressman emphasized that, "While serving as our Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Power was also a member of the National Security Council responsible for advising the President on the full-range of threats confronting the United States. Any insinuation that Ambassador Power was involved in leaking classified information is absolutely false."

During congressional testimony since the unmasking controversy began, National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers has explained that unmasking is handled by the intelligence community in an independent review.

"We [the NSA] apply two criteria in response to their request: number one, you must make the request in writing. Number two, the request must be made on the basis of your official duties, not the fact that you just find this report really interesting and you're just curious,” he said in June. “It has to tie to your job and finally, I said two but there's a third criteria, and is the basis of the request must be that you need this identity to understand the intelligence you're reading."

Previous U.N. ambassadors have made unmasking requests, but Fox News was told they number in the low double digits.

Power has agreed to meet with the Senate and House intelligence committees as part of the Russia probe. She is expected before the House committee in a private, classified session in October.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/20/samantha-power-sought-to-unmask-americans-on-almost-daily-basis-sources-say.html

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2017, 01:16:22 PM »
No.

Samantha Power sought to unmask Americans on almost daily basis, sources say

Bret Baier By Bret Baier, Catherine Herridge
Fox News

Samantha Power, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, was 'unmasking' at such a rapid pace in the final months of the Obama administration that she averaged more than one request for every working day in 2016 – and even sought information in the days leading up to President Trump’s inauguration, multiple sources close to the matter told Fox News.

Two sources, who were not authorized to speak on the record, said the requests to identify Americans whose names surfaced in foreign intelligence reporting, known as unmasking, exceeded 260 last year. One source indicated this occurred in the final days of the Obama White House.

The details emerged ahead of an expected appearance by Power next month on Capitol Hill. She is one of several Obama administration officials facing congressional scrutiny for their role in seeking the identities of Trump associates in intelligence reports – but the interest in her actions is particularly high.

OBAMA OFFICIAL MADE 'HUNDREDS OF UNMASKING REQUESTS,' GOP CHAIRMAN SAYS

In a July 27 letter to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said the committee had learned "that one official, whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama Administration."

The "official" is widely reported to be Power.

During a public congressional hearing earlier this year, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina pressed former CIA director John Brennan on unmasking, without mentioning Power by name.

Gowdy: Do you recall any U.S. ambassadors asking that names be unmasked?

Brennan: I don't know. Maybe it's ringing a vague bell but I'm not -- I could not answer with any confidence.

Gowdy continued, asking: On either January 19 or up till noon on January 20, did you make any unmasking requests?

Brennan: I do not believe I did.

Gowdy: So you did not make any requests on the last day that you were employed?

Brennan: No, I was not in the agency on the last day I was employed.

Brennan later corrected the record, confirming he was at CIA headquarters on January 20. "I went there to collect some final personal materials as well as to pay my last respects to a memorial wall. But I was there for a brief period of time and just to take care of some final -- final things that were important to me," Brennan said.

Three of the nation's intelligence agencies received subpoenas in May explicitly naming three top Obama administration officials: Former national security adviser Susan Rice, Brennan and Power. Records were requested for Ben Rhodes, then-President Barack Obama's adviser, but the documents were not the subject of a subpoena.

A spokesperson for Power had no comment on the number or timing of her requests. But in a previous statement, her lawyer David Pressman emphasized that, "While serving as our Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Power was also a member of the National Security Council responsible for advising the President on the full-range of threats confronting the United States. Any insinuation that Ambassador Power was involved in leaking classified information is absolutely false."

During congressional testimony since the unmasking controversy began, National Security Agency Director Adm. Mike Rogers has explained that unmasking is handled by the intelligence community in an independent review.

"We [the NSA] apply two criteria in response to their request: number one, you must make the request in writing. Number two, the request must be made on the basis of your official duties, not the fact that you just find this report really interesting and you're just curious,” he said in June. “It has to tie to your job and finally, I said two but there's a third criteria, and is the basis of the request must be that you need this identity to understand the intelligence you're reading."

Previous U.N. ambassadors have made unmasking requests, but Fox News was told they number in the low double digits.

Power has agreed to meet with the Senate and House intelligence committees as part of the Russia probe. She is expected before the House committee in a private, classified session in October.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/20/samantha-power-sought-to-unmask-americans-on-almost-daily-basis-sources-say.html

:o

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2017, 03:30:44 PM »
Still haven't seen a shred of evidence that any "unmasking" was improper

Just add it to the long list of bullshit that Repubs get upset about that never amounts to anything

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2017, 03:58:09 PM »
Fuck off you commie bastard
A

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2017, 04:16:41 PM »
Still haven't seen a shred of evidence that any "unmasking" was improper

Just add it to the long list of bullshit that Repubs get upset about that never amounts to anything

I know you're used to seeing classified material in the press, but be patient with this one...
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2017, 04:21:27 PM »
I know you're used to seeing classified material in the press, but be patient with this one...

Same goes for Investigations on Trump by House/Senate and of course Mueller

They are even more recent than the "unmasking" claims so remind yourself and fellow Trumptards to be patient on that as well

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2017, 06:44:59 PM »
Same goes for Investigations on Trump by House/Senate and of course Mueller

They are even more recent than the "unmasking" claims so remind yourself and fellow Trumptards to be patient on that as well

a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2017, 06:59:12 PM »

Well, I'm sure if you were part of a wire tap in any way you would refer to yourself in that way and so would your lawyer. The left can try but can't win using gotcha tactics and semantics.

Apparently Obama did it and it was not legal. He did it to the press as well but not a peep about that which is pretty interesting. It goes to show the natural independence and curiosity that has always been a part of journalism has been traded in for a steady paycheck to be part of a politically affiliated ad machine.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2017, 07:25:16 PM »

Well, I'm sure if you were part of a wire tap in any way you would refer to yourself in that way and so would your lawyer. The left can try but can't win using gotcha tactics and semantics.

Apparently Obama did it and it was not legal. He did it to the press as well but not a peep about that which is pretty interesting. It goes to show the natural independence and curiosity that has always been a part of journalism has been traded in for a steady paycheck to be part of a politically affiliated ad machine.

Obama didn't do it and it was perfectly legal

Here are the actual facts

A secret order authorized by the court that handles the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) began after Manafort became the subject of an FBI investigation that began in 2014. It centered on work done by a group of Washington consulting firms for Ukraine's former ruling party,
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

This was of course a year before Trumptard even announced his candidacy

If you called your drug dealer and unbeknownst to you he was being wire tapped I would laugh my ass off if your lawyer tried to argue in court that YOU were being illegally wired tapped

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2017, 07:26:11 PM »
Fuck off you commie bastard

LOL - you're sure are a butt hurt fat queen

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2017, 08:17:59 PM »