Author Topic: Somebody threw a syringe at Barry Bonds  (Read 11054 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Somebody threw a syringe at Barry Bonds
« on: April 03, 2006, 11:15:06 PM »
He got booed constantly, then a fan threw a large plastic syringe onto the field, which he picked up and tossed into the camera crew calmy. 

"I don't touch those things", he said.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: Somebody threw a syringe at Barry Bonds
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 11:16:48 PM »
 I feel bad for Barry. He accidently took injectable, sublingual,oral and subdermal steroids and people are all over him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »
I feel bad for Barry. He accidently took injectable, sublingual,oral and subdermal steroids and people are all over him.

It's like, if you can't trust an Olympic trainer who won't tell you what he's sticking you with, who can you trust? ???

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 11:18:17 PM »
The fans are just embarrasing themselves.

Freak :-\

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 11:18:32 PM »
It's like, if you can't trust an Olympic trainer who won't tell you what he's sticking you with, who can you trust? ???

I guess it's like they said on The X-Files: Trust No One.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 11:26:05 PM »

olympic trainers are by farthe worst.

some trainers , eager for results will follow the 'east german' model of 'supplementation'.

durin the bad old days of the iron curtain .... the small east germany was desperate for big results on the world stage ... so they pushed the envelope with 'ergogenics ' and crucial to that strategy was not tellin the athletes or child prodigys what was in the pills or jabs they were gettin.

roids were passed off as 'vitamins' .... and the junior athletes started to develope in dramatic and 'interestin' ways! and they never suspected a thing ... puttin it down to effective trainin under a 'god like' guru/trainer.

so actually .. when a lot of eastern european athletes were failin dope tests and then vehemently protested their inocence ... they wernt actually lyin .... they never knew they were on the juice ... convinced they were clean!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 11:33:39 PM »
yall ever notice that EVERY female college basketball coach or analyst has a manly voice?

Is it because of steroids? Or just that manyly chicks gravitate towards sports? Have something to do with being 6'4"?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 12:07:16 AM »
How far did the fan throw the syringe? Maybe the fan is on steroids... maybe the umpire is on steroids... maybe the peanut vendor is on steroids? Quick! Arrest everybody!
a

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 12:20:26 AM »
Put me on 5 grams of Test a week if ya want.....and I still could not hit a damn baseball to save my ass  :-[.....people should leave him alone.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 12:40:56 AM »
Put me on 5 grams of Test a week if ya want.....and I still could not hit a damn baseball to save my ass  :-[.....people should leave him alone.

if he wasnt such an asshole all the time i dont think people would give him such a hard time. but the way he acts and talks to media.............he deserves what he gets

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 01:06:27 AM »
yall ever notice that EVERY female college basketball coach or analyst has a manly voice?

Is it because of steroids? Or just that manyly chicks gravitate towards sports? Have something to do with being 6'4"?

Growth...

body88

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 01:12:08 AM »
He got booed constantly, then a fan threw a large plastic syringe onto the field, which he picked up and tossed into the camera crew calmy. 

"I don't touch those things", he said.

What!!!??

You dont rub flaxseed oil on you're thighs and if you slip ballsack? I mean err thighs

Bast175

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 01:13:45 AM »
Baseball is boring as fuck.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 01:14:18 AM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 01:29:12 AM »
if he wasnt such an asshole all the time i dont think people would give him such a hard time. but the way he acts and talks to media.............he deserves what he gets

Sounds like he is the Shawn Ray of Baseball

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 01:57:23 AM »
bonds is a disgrace to the great sport of baseball. 

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 04:00:38 AM »
Baseball is boring as f**k.
Baseball does it to me everytime. NEVER watched a full game

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 04:59:26 AM »
What people tend to overlook is that the pitchers throwing the ball were probably on shit too. So it evens out.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2006, 05:03:38 AM »
What people tend to overlook is that the pitchers throwing the ball were probably on shit too. So it evens out.

That's great logic Mr. Groink. Real gold nugget you dropped there
$

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2006, 05:04:56 AM »

Yeah, supposedly some guys were picking up 5 to 6 mph on their fastballs overnight. I think it was far more common among hitters though than pitchers.
The House that Ruth built

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2006, 05:05:43 AM »
Maybe the fan was just trying to share good gear?  ???

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2006, 05:45:10 AM »
I love it when guys say "Bonds is an a-hole because of the way he speaks to the media".These athletes should treat the media like the scum they are.Frustrated little punks that never had a shred of athletic ability so now they prop themselves up as experts and rip the very guys they could nerver be like.All anyone has to do to see how stupid the media is is watch AROUND THE HORN on ESPN and listen to Jay Marrioti or watch Jim Rhome.Two of the biggest idiots in the history of American pop culture.Bonds should continue treating them as he always has.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2006, 05:47:05 AM »
I love it when guys say "Bonds is an a-hole because of the way he speaks to the media".These athletes should treat the media like the scum they are.Frustrated little punks that never had a shred of athletic ability so now they prop themselves up as experts and rip the very guys they could nerver be like.All anyone has to do to see how stupid the media is is watch AROUND THE HORN on ESPN and listen to Jay Marrioti or watch Jim Rhome.Two of the biggest idiots in the history of American pop culture.Bonds should continue treating them as he always has.

You seem to have a lot of emotion invested in this Billy
$

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2006, 06:01:23 AM »

then he better be ready for the abuse hes getting back

controldenied33

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 07:17:04 AM »

and woody paige