Author Topic: The Tinder Trend  (Read 20818 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: The Tinder Trend
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2017, 06:48:30 AM »
The fact of the reality is if a woman is over 30, attractive and single, there's about a 99.9999% chance she either has a kid or is a fucking lunatic and most likely both.

That's why this online stuff sucks. I prefer to find things out asap. You're right, there's a correlation between beying attractive and beying nuts. Pay attention first on how she talks/behaves.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2017, 08:36:07 AM »
I'm going to have to start saying I'm an NBA star

performing better on the road in the modern NBA, in part, because they can use dating apps and social media to meet potential sexual partners rather than staying out late in clubs, according to Tom Haberstroh of ESPN.com.

An anonymous general manager described it as the "Tinderization of the NBA."

"Tin-der-i-za-tion," he told Haberstroh, "like the dating app. No need to go to the clubs all night anymore."

A former All-Star player contended that players prefer Instagram to Tinder, though he agreed with the general sentiment.

"It's absolutely true that you get at least two hours more sleep getting laid on the road today versus 15 years ago. No schmoozing. No going out to the club. No having to get something to eat after the club but before the hotel."

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2017, 08:42:56 AM »
just remember (and I said this earlier....I think I did at least) that internet/app dating DOESN'T work because it is all "roots of a poisonous tree"

the HARD FACT about meeting someone special (and I put emphasis on the word "special" because we're talking about....

...you know what?....I quit

I'm about to type something that would be akin to "War and Peace" and then I realized to myself "I'm not getting paid for this"

I'll say this though:
if you strictly want to "hook up" or need a "ego boost" then internet date your ass off

other than that don't bother

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2017, 08:45:44 AM »
just remember (and I said this earlier....I think I did at least) that internet/app dating DOESN'T work because it is all "roots of a poisonous tree"

the HARD FACT about meeting someone special (and I put emphasis on the word "special" because we're talking about....

I'm about to type something that would be akin to "War and Peace" and then I realized to myself "I'm not getting paid for this"

I'll say this though:
if you strictly want to "hook up" or need a "ego boost" then internet date your ass off

Go ahead. Write it. Get it off of your chest. Fools will be fools, dont let that stop you from educating.

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: March 23, 2017, 12:08:39 PM »

I'll say this though:

Hey man, despite looking pretty vain and stuff your posts tend to be on point and appreciated.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2017, 11:51:42 AM »
No offense, but if you are not getting laid off Tinder you may not be the best looking guy. But I have a solution. First, get a separate text-app phone number. Then go online and find a guy similar in age, hair color, eye color, and height, but who is much better looking than yourself. Make a fake Facebook and sign up for Tinder using his pics. Then start swiping.

If you pick a guy that's good looking enough you will get a lot of matches. When you do talk, talk about things your matches may be a little insecure about (body, face, tattoos, piercings, education, job). Anything you think they may not be confident in. But then make a few jokes and ask them on a date. Make sure it's at a bar on a Friday. Give them your new text-app number.

Now let's say you set the date up for 6pm. At 5:55pm text her from the text-app number to tell her you're running a bit late. Tell her to grab a drink at the bar and you will be right there. When she sits down you sit right next to her. Obviously, she won't recognize you because she will be looking for the Tinder guy. Then make small talk with her. Make sh*t up, tell her how you were there with your work friends because you just got a huge promotion. She will probably be nice but tell you how she is waiting for her date. All the while she will be texting your text-app line wondering what time "you" will be getting there.

At about 7:15, discreetly text her from your text-app line again and say, "I am so sorry, my dog is so sick I have to take him to the vet and I just can't make it tonight. Sorry!"  At that point she will have some kind of reaction. She is all dressed up, make-up done, hair done, and drove all the way to a restaurant to meet this guy she was excited to meet up with and probably f*ck.

Right then look at her and ask, "What's wrong?" She will probably tell you how she got stood up. Tell her your friends from work already left after happy hour and how you were just going to grab a bite at the bar and go home. Then just say, "You are already all dressed up and I haven't really celebrated my promotion yet to the fullest, why not let me buy you dinner."  It will work. She will say yes.

Later in the date text her one last time from the text-app and say something like, "My dog wasn't really sick, I had a second look at your pics and I'm not sure that I'm attracted to you. Sorry." At this point her self-esteem with be very low. Right then throw her a small compliment in person. Tell her you are ordering shots to celebrate. Order tequila, it makes the elastic in women's underwear loose. Then take her home and f*ck her. This works. The end.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2017, 04:52:02 PM »
Like the bard said:
There's more of a whore ratio than is dreamt of in your philosophy.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2017, 04:55:18 PM »
No offense, but if you are not getting laid off Tinder you may not be the best looking guy. But I have a solution. First, get a separate text-app phone number. Then go online and find a guy similar in age, hair color, eye color, and height, but who is much better looking than yourself. Make a fake Facebook and sign up for Tinder using his pics. Then start swiping.

If you pick a guy that's good looking enough you will get a lot of matches. When you do talk, talk about things your matches may be a little insecure about (body, face, tattoos, piercings, education, job). Anything you think they may not be confident in. But then make a few jokes and ask them on a date. Make sure it's at a bar on a Friday. Give them your new text-app number.

Now let's say you set the date up for 6pm. At 5:55pm text her from the text-app number to tell her you're running a bit late. Tell her to grab a drink at the bar and you will be right there. When she sits down you sit right next to her. Obviously, she won't recognize you because she will be looking for the Tinder guy. Then make small talk with her. Make sh*t up, tell her how you were there with your work friends because you just got a huge promotion. She will probably be nice but tell you how she is waiting for her date. All the while she will be texting your text-app line wondering what time "you" will be getting there.

At about 7:15, discreetly text her from your text-app line again and say, "I am so sorry, my dog is so sick I have to take him to the vet and I just can't make it tonight. Sorry!"  At that point she will have some kind of reaction. She is all dressed up, make-up done, hair done, and drove all the way to a restaurant to meet this guy she was excited to meet up with and probably f*ck.

Right then look at her and ask, "What's wrong?" She will probably tell you how she got stood up. Tell her your friends from work already left after happy hour and how you were just going to grab a bite at the bar and go home. Then just say, "You are already all dressed up and I haven't really celebrated my promotion yet to the fullest, why not let me buy you dinner."  It will work. She will say yes.

Later in the date text her one last time from the text-app and say something like, "My dog wasn't really sick, I had a second look at your pics and I'm not sure that I'm attracted to you. Sorry." At this point her self-esteem with be very low. Right then throw her a small compliment in person. Tell her you are ordering shots to celebrate. Order tequila, it makes the elastic in women's underwear loose. Then take her home and f*ck her. This works. The end.

;D ;D ;D

Brilliant.  Where did you paste it from :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2017, 05:08:54 PM »
Thats way to much trouble, even if you're not an attractive guy. Better off A) going back too school and getting an MBA so you can afford hookers or B)"turn gay", those dudes seem to be willing to fuck anybody

However, i see ugly losers with gfs all the time. Granted, the girls are like a 5/10, but at least they have'em. If you cant "get a girl" you're probably one of those guys who thinks being an asshole is cool.

But still, being attractive just makes things a lot easier. So  train, take steroids, get a haircut, & dress like you care how you look... As in get a decent pairs of shoes. Wearing "J's "  or even Kswiss with a pair of jeans is fucking clownish. And pick up a decent watch. Stainless steel face with a black leather strap. Give the Gshock to your 15yr old nephew or something.... And lose the hip-hip ringtones. Shit was played out in 2003.

100% sure you dress like utter shit

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2017, 05:10:45 PM »
100% sure you dress like utter shit

100% sure youre a punk-bitch in "real life".

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2017, 07:05:25 PM »
Great scheme for getting in the old hatchet-wound presented by the Grape Ape as usual.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »
100% sure youre a punk-bitch in "real life".

This is a great thread.  Your contributions are definitely a plus.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2017, 07:51:48 PM »

THat was some entertaining shit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2017, 02:36:43 AM »
funny copy and paste by grape ape,, but who the fuck would want to jump through so many hoops  ???

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2017, 05:18:55 AM »
A blonde Female friend married for over 10 years 2 kids finally became "free" after a messy divorce ....so she decided to join Tinder to check things out" ..... long story short she met a Tom Boy lezbo "For friends only " and next thing you know they're living together for over a year and she never been so happy .

Of course when I heard again from her all of this had happened .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  LEVRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2017, 06:40:46 AM »

That's a lot of work for shit.  Trust me.  If she's waiting for another dude and you show up to the bar and start chatting she's going to shut you down quick.  In her mind she's meeting the fake photo you posted and not you.

Tinder is fuck of quacks and horny ladies.  Just ask them questions about themselves, ask them what they want in a man and if they want to meet later.  I've had numerous chicks sending me naked photos after a few texts.  You get the crazies out there for sure but it's easy to weed through them.  I just love fucking with most of these chicks.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2017, 11:35:57 AM »
Some of my favorite shit on Tinder is matching with a chick, then writing

"I didn't realize I would find a transvestite as hot as you on here, I would love to feel your cock".

their reactions are fucking priceless.  Dumb whores.  Not sure what the hell is up with this site.  I was having a killer conversation with a chick then all of a sudden she must have unmatched me because she disappeared from my matches and the whole convo was gone.  I didn't say anything creepy or odd.  I really think it has some algorithm that scours instagram and facebook then builds fake profiles with their info and makes fake matches.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2017, 04:03:16 PM »
Been on tinder for like 3 years

Met a few girls on there but nothing special

Finally met a good looking one , local , calls me on phone cause she didn't like to txt , Job, house , same age , nice hair and teeth , fine ass

Meeting her an hour up the street

We'll see , inusually work uptown Charlotte bouncing on the weekends but I'm off , so fck it

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2017, 09:43:02 PM »
best place ive met the hottest most quality women... plastic surgeon office. the skin tech loves to play hook up and met some legit chics there

its always best to meet someone through someone - soft intro is ideal

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2017, 10:07:08 PM »
Been on tinder for like 3 years

Met a few girls on there but nothing special

Finally met a good looking one , local , calls me on phone cause she didn't like to txt , Job, house , same age , nice hair and teeth , fine ass

Meeting her an hour up the street

We'll see , inusually work uptown Charlotte bouncing on the weekends but I'm off , so fck it

Interested to see the outcome. Please report back

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2017, 12:12:43 AM »
funny copy and paste by grape ape,, but who the fuck would want to jump through so many hoops  ???
T

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2017, 04:38:14 PM »
Went well with the gal

Really hot in person

I told her to meet me at my old work, I went there early to make sure no scragler skanks were present and I have the bartender some gummies for her bday

Anyway they have gone full country there so they had 2 beatniks playing guitar and it was so loud I asked some Dude I haven't seen in awhile if he was still towing cars and all I heard was 'naw, I'm slanging pills now....'. Just kept nodding and saying 'yah brah'

Smoked a dub on the way up there so I was in a full sweat by now with the clen from chest workout earlier -- she's running about 15min late , finally calls me to tell me she's going it front

I walk out to cool off and avoid the fckn CMAs going at 22decibels inside

We go to get sushi, rode in my car but it smelled of sweet cheeba- she didn't seem to mind - she said her bro smokes and he's in a wheelnchair / and since I train people with SCIs shitbworked out

Didn't even try shit - kind of taken back by the fact she's never done hard drugs- said she did x once

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2017, 08:22:34 AM »

haha so great