Author Topic: 2017 Arnold Australia - Dallas McCarver passes out on stage  (Read 50631 times)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: 2017 Arnold Australia - Dallas McCarver passes out on stage
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2017, 09:55:09 AM »
Dallas is one insecure guy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2017, 09:56:57 AM »
SHAWN RAY IS FAKE NEWS

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2017, 10:24:50 AM »
Shawn Ray is twice the bodybuilder Dallas could ever hope to be. His prime physique is unreal.

Shawn talks the talk and he doesn't play the PC game of horseshit and fag gotry.

Despite what many say here about Ray, this board knows my feelings about him as a man and as a competitor.

Shawn Ray is a legend who pursued his dream with passion and humility.

Dallas is more than likely yet another future also-ran who won't enjoy the same health as Ray now is.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2017, 10:35:48 AM »
Shawn Ray is twice the bodybuilder Dallas could ever hope to be. His prime physique is unreal.

Shawn talks the talk and he doesn't play the PC game of horseshit and fag gotry.

Despite what many say here about Ray, this board knows my feelings about him as a man and as a competitor.

Shawn Ray is a legend who pursued his dream with passion and humility.

Dallas is more than likely yet another future also-ran who won't enjoy the same health as Ray now is.
well said!
w

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2017, 10:46:36 AM »
Where did Dallas grow up that people were given beat downs for criticizing drug riddled physiques?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2017, 12:06:49 PM »
What a brutal meltdown... So much posturing and imsecurity. Shawn wins by default after this display.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2017, 12:51:57 PM »
Where did Dallas grow up that people were given beat downs for criticizing drug riddled physiques?
Hashtag City.

Simple Simon

« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2017, 12:52:06 PM »
Reading it again this morning, so reposting it also for those who missed it...

From Dallas' facebook post

So I wasn't going to do this because frankly he will benefit way more from his name being in my mouth than I ever would the other way around BUT here we go.... I've got so many questions regarding Shawn Ray and his recent hard on for "critiquing" me as he would call it. So I'm guna break down a few really clear and simple reasons this guy can't seem to leave me alone...

1. He's clearly struggling with the fact that he's completely irrelevant in the fitness and bodybuilding world. He needs something ANYTHING to draw attention to himself, and I'm just the most recent topic for him to give his two cents on.

2. If you've followed Ray or know him in any way you'll likely RARELY ever him him complement ANYONE especially a big white body builder. This is clearly a result from years of consistent ass whopping from the great Dorian Yates. He complained and moaned his entire career about these beat downs and CLEARLY is still very butt hurt about it.

3. Shawn also took years of whoopings from Chad Nicholls clients which he also moaned about for the majority of his career... again still CLEARLY butt hurt about that too!

4. As anyone knows he was born with a silver spoon in mouth to a well off family and has had a relatively easy life... we in the REAL WORLD call this silver spoon syndrome. This is an extreme internal insecurity that stems from years of being out performed and out done by those who started with significantly less than him. In the mind of these people they can not conceive that they are just simply being out worked or just simply aren't good enough. That's because their entire life they've grown up entitled and pampered! Thus, when things don't go their way they are forced to accept failure, WHICH is a huge part of life to most of us normal folks. This causes the individual (in this case Shawn) to develop a horrible inner insecurity that can only be satisfied in their mind by the putting down of others. We all know these people.... it's just a sad part of the world we live in.

5. Shawn used to be a GREAT bodybuilder BUT he never got what he wanted (TheO). Now he's forced to live in a fading body that is no longer capable of fulfilling his dreams. This greatly increases the previous points 2-4.

6. Shawn didn't grow up in the real world where you can't run your mouth consequence free. Where I come from such biased one sided "reporting" as in this case and MANY others I've seen him give his two cents on would earn you a good ole concrete facial! While I do believe Shawn ray needs a good beat down as much as anyone I've ever met this is NOT A THREAT.

Another great example of ALL of this insecurity is

Calling out one of the greatest to ever do it from the stage Saturday talking smack to the great Dexter Jackson I front of an entire crowd of people!? Totally uncalled for and just another insecure desperate attempt to remain relevant and important in an industry slowly forgetting him and pushing him out.

In conclusion... until the recent twisting of my current situations, words, and miss fortunes I've never had an issue with Shawn. I idolized Shawn, looked up to him greatly... but sadly that time has passed. Now I just simply see a bitter old man, despised by an industry which he once was loved by. Now was Shawn correct regarding my posing for Manion yes! However he didn't even bother to get a full story, he also didn't bother to report the fact that my situation was greatly improved at the Arnold! Words straight out of the head judge AND Mr. Manion's mouth.

As for our conversation back stage previous to the Arnold AU it was also twisted as to only be negative and bitter As is his apparent style or "reporting". Then there's the comments made regarding Chad and my unfortunate events on stage Saturday. Now unless Chad has a machine to give me bronchitis (damn near pneumonia) I don't see how it's his fault or my fault for that matter. The only thing either of us did wrong was allow me to compete in a condition too sick for stage. It was nothing more than the fluid in my lungs depriving the brain of Oxygen... we all know the results of a brain and body without oxygen so let's be smart here. All that being said if Shawn ray wants to be a reporter of the industry he needs to learn to swallow his pride and ego and report the facts ALL OF THEM! Not the facts that he finds convenient mending his insecurities and bitterness stemming to a career long gone.

I hate to be this way guys but enough is enough... we as an industry pride ourselves on not being judgmental and bullies so I've had about enough this one sided bitter "reporting"! At the end of the day he can bash me, dog me, "critique and report" me all he wants BUT he ain't gunna steal my shine. I'm internally happy and LOVE MY LIFE... Something he's clearly missing.

#OutgrowYourEgo

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »

his hashtag was really him projecting.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2017, 01:15:43 PM »
Can't wait for this moron to be done with bodybuilding
w

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: March 20, 2017, 01:30:56 PM »
Shawn in his prime was 10 x better than clowns like "Dallas". And healthier.

So true.

Simple Simon

« Reply #161 on: March 20, 2017, 02:07:59 PM »

22 years old...

Hack Benchers

Re: Dallas McCarver passes out on stage at Arnold Australia
« Reply #162 on: March 20, 2017, 02:14:42 PM »
Una especie de extraña fantasía!   :o

This guy

Going down on this woman

While this rapper watches to "write new material for his tour"

With these guys

WTF Hack..?!?

Taffin going the extra mile as usual!  ;D
You are correct sir

ANBU NEVLO! Love that shit  8)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2017, 02:15:25 PM »
Even in his last year (2001) Ray destroys any version of Dallas.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2017, 02:58:27 PM »
From Gaetano Cisternino Jr facebook.... about him collapsing on stage...

Ok so with all the BS I have been reading about @dallasmccarver I want to clear the air. This picture right here isn't something to mock, laugh at, make fun of. There are more important things in life than just bodybuilding. Someone's life and health is way more valuable than any competition or first place trophy. Why am I making this post because I was in Dallas's shoes 2 weeks ago in Columbus except I collapsed as soon as I walked off stage where Dallas wasn't as lucky. As professional athletes we have a level of integrity we try to keep. No matter how bad we feel, sick we get, adversity we face, we put so much into dieting the last thing we want to do is give up. Fuck, we could probably get hit by a Mack truck and keep going. We have friends, family, fans, that come to see us compete, buy tickets to shows, airfares, hotels all just to support us to the last thing we want to do is let them down.

I saw Dallas start to collapse onstage I ran over to him and grabbed him, helped him backstage, I laid him down on the ground, his body started to convulse I thought he was seizing so I grabbed a small towel to stick in his mouth (anyone who knows about seizures knows why) as I grabbed his head he grabbed my hand. I said "Dallas it's Guy buddy, you gotta breath bud and relax!" He took 2 big deep breaths and his body relaxed, I lifted his head and made him drink some Gatorade. Then the medics came and gave him oxygen. After his body and mind came to, he threw up for almost an hour then was hooked up to IVs almost 2 liters worth. So why am I posting this? I'm not posting this to show what I did, but to show this mans will and integrity! He finally made it back to the men's dressing room still hooked up to IVs, sitting in the chair with the sheer look of disappointment on his face. After 20 minutes sitting there with his eyes shut, he turned and looked at me and goes "Am I still allowed to compete, i wanna finish this show!" I told him buddy you have nothing left to prove, you pushed yourself to the max and still kept pushing until you literally had nothing left. When he said he wanted to finish my respect for this kid went up 1000% because that's a fucking warrior!

Simple Simon

« Reply #165 on: March 20, 2017, 03:05:49 PM »

Ok so with all the BS I have been reading about @dallasmccarver I want to clear the air. This picture right here isn't something to mock, laugh at, make fun of. There are more important things in life than just bodybuilding. Someone's life and health is way more valuable than any competition or first place trophy. Why am I making this post because I was in Dallas's shoes 2 weeks ago in Columbus except I collapsed as soon as I walked off stage where Dallas wasn't as lucky. As professional athletes we have a level of integrity we try to keep. No matter how bad we feel, sick we get, adversity we face, we put so much into dieting the last thing we want to do is give up. Fuck, we could probably get hit by a Mack truck and keep going. We have friends, family, fans, that come to see us compete, buy tickets to shows, airfares, hotels all just to support us to the last thing we want to do is let them down.

I saw Dallas start to collapse onstage I ran over to him and grabbed him, helped him backstage, I laid him down on the ground, his body started to convulse I thought he was seizing so I grabbed a small towel to stick in his mouth (anyone who knows about seizures knows why) as I grabbed his head he grabbed my hand. I said "Dallas it's Guy buddy, you gotta breath bud and relax!" He took 2 big deep breaths and his body relaxed, I lifted his head and made him drink some Gatorade. Then the medics came and gave him oxygen. After his body and mind came to, he threw up for almost an hour then was hooked up to IVs almost 2 liters worth. So why am I posting this? I'm not posting this to show what I did, but to show this mans will and integrity! He finally made it back to the men's dressing room still hooked up to IVs, sitting in the chair with the sheer look of disappointment on his face. After 20 minutes sitting there with his eyes shut, he turned and looked at me and goes "Am I still allowed to compete, i wanna finish this show!" I told him buddy you have nothing left to prove, you pushed yourself to the max and still kept pushing until you literally had nothing left. When he said he wanted to finish my respect for this kid went up 1000% because that's a fucking warrior!

Anyone who knows anything about seizures knows that its the last thing you should do the stupid fucker...

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2017, 03:10:21 PM »
Remember guys, Shawn hates big White bodybuilders because Dorian kicked his ass for most of his career.

Olympias Shawn competed in when
Haney won - 3
Dorian won - 6
Ronnie won - 4

Wow 7 to big black men and 6 to a white man  ::)

But Shawn also hates those who beat him because Chad trained them.

That pretty much sums up anyone who beats Shawn ever besides Levrone.

In the hardest era ever. Compared to Dallas's era which up to now is the worst era ever.

Dallas doesn't address the issue of how many people Chad has worked with who are fucked up or dead right now.

He's still young, at some point all the shit he is doing is going to catch up and probably pretty quick.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2017, 03:50:27 PM »

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: March 20, 2017, 04:00:53 PM »
This is not good for Dalla's competitive career, its always going to be in the back of his mind getting ready for shows.

It may even be a good time to take some time off the stage and process this psychologically, as Shawn Ray said. Take some time off trenbolone as well if he is using that. Let that new muscle age a bit and develop some density. Dallas already has size and reasonable shape.

Like him or not Shawn knows what he is talking about. Nothing what he wrote was insulting. It was just the way Dallas saw it. Why is Dallas so sensitive about it? Look at Branch Warren, he pays no attention to that sort of thing.

If he carries on like a "warrior" in spite of this incident I would expect his next show to display subpar conditioning.

#outgrowyourego just might be an ethos of a quick rise and a shocking fall (pun not intended)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #169 on: March 20, 2017, 04:15:31 PM »

Would have been 10x better if his bowels released.
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »

Lockett giving Mckidney room for KO, flashback from his past as a 3rd tier boxer.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: March 20, 2017, 04:33:15 PM »
Gaetano Cisternino Jr ..... a damn fine individual as far as I am concerned. I don't know what his backstage job is but  he acted immediately and followed through.

I've never met him but I believe this is him in this photo....

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2017, 04:48:17 PM »

what if the guy that bear hugged McCarver ended up suplexing him?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2017, 04:48:49 PM »
Bronchitis causes some major mental confusion and mind blurriness i see.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #174 on: March 20, 2017, 04:49:13 PM »

After his body and mind came to, he threw up for almost an hour then was hooked up to IVs almost 2 liters worth. So why am I posting this? I'm not posting this to show what I did, but to show this mans will and integrity! He finally made it back to the men's dressing room still hooked up to IVs, sitting in the chair with the sheer look of disappointment on his face.

But.... but.... oxygen for bronchitis - maybe - but vomiting?  And IV's?  2 liters worth?  And we're still all supposed to pretend that it was a chest infection?

McKidney also said he'd been vomiting before the now infamous Manion set too.  Maybe he'd been experimenting with pushing the limit, water-wise for that shoot and he got a similar result....

T