Author Topic: Dave Dearth needs your help.  (Read 6789 times)

JCL

• Getbig III
Re: Dave Dearth needs your help.
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2017, 11:58:02 AM »
lol

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 12:13:08 PM »
i cant believe how bad mike quinn looks now, hes a mess

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 01:01:41 PM »
Hi Dave where can we send the donations?

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2017, 01:04:01 PM »
Hi Dave where can we send the donations?

Please send Dbol, deca, gh, crack and coke

thnx

Dave

8)

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2017, 01:06:18 PM »
So you want a to chip in for one last run..so you can buy a mega cycle.. Hoe about taking the money and paying for your kids..

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2017, 01:38:42 PM »
If Wil ... Brokechild wants to live day-to-day and be a hippy of sorts, fine, but his choice to do so stops when he marries and then has a child. Divorce might occur, but his status as a father never changes.

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2017, 03:06:39 PM »
Maybe he can make a couple videos with Ric Drasin.
Rock a cock

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2017, 03:21:04 PM »
As long as these older guys who played their hand twenty years ago aren't begging who cares what they do, its a shame for them and their immediate families that they didn't spend their lives planning more for today rather than giving their souls and energy to a sport that was never going to reward them financially, but thats an issue for them and they have to live with it. MY god they could make a sequel movie to the wrestler with Mickey Rourke starring as Dearth or Quinn.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2017, 03:42:33 PM »
The muscle. The sports car. The hair. The karate suit.

Man that guy had it ALL.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2017, 05:04:00 PM »

Send him this picture to remind him how great his life used to be....

very ultimate warrior looking?

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2017, 05:16:35 PM »
Come on Dave one last run..if levorne amd flex can do it so can you.. Fuck that child support by one last mega cycle..you owe it to your fans

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2017, 05:22:02 PM »
The muscle. The sports car. The hair. The karate suit.

Man that guy had it ALL.

Except height.
T

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2017, 07:17:23 PM »
Where does it say he's asking for money?  Dearth just recaps his current self admitted crappy existence on Facebook.  He even said he's working several jobs now.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2017, 07:49:37 PM »

Man I can't tell you how many times a day I hear "you're too old to be working the clubs. You should personal train people". And " you're too old to be working all of those hours".

I appreciate the gesture behind what people are sayin but...... here's the thing. I love the gym. The gym is MINE!!! I have trained people all my life. It's not my thing anymore. If you've followed me for even a short period of time then you know I don't live for the future. All I want out of life is to be happy and smile every fucking day!!!!! I don't have a 401k. I don't have investments. I live paycheck to paycheck.

So with that being said...and knowing age is irrelevant to me think about this. I don't give a FUCK that I have a pro card or magazine covers or any past accolades. I have lost my wife, my kids and every material possession I ever had. I'm not gonna dwell on that. What it is is what it is.

But seriously look at my post lately. I'm no longer talking about putting a bullet in my head. I fought like a Viking to get through those times. Now I'm making that paper in the day then at night I go to the clubs and work. Music, girls, my homeboys, a bit of rowdiness here and there.

My life is the shit right now because I busted my ass through the hard times to make it the shit. I'm gonna enjoy my happiness while I have it. Life is constantly changing. Take every moment for what it is. That's just me. It's my choice to be me. It always has been and always will be.

I like this guy.  8)

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2017, 06:44:19 AM »
Anyone see what he looks like now? Saw him on fb...has a scraggly goatee dyed jet black. Every other day he posts pics of him sporting a black eye or lumped up cheek. A long way off from the mullet wearing bodybuilder he once was.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2017, 07:33:16 AM »
Come on Dave one last run..if levorne amd flex can do it so can you.. Fuck that child support by one last mega cycle..you owe it to your fans

LMAO.