Author Topic: New MASS EFFECT game:You CANNOT create a White Character. (Anti-White creator)  (Read 10040 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/03/19/white-evil-new-mass-effect-excludes-white-character-creation-in-ongoing-sjw-assault-on-a-race/

WHITE EVIL: New ‘Mass Effect’ Excludes White Character Creation In Ongoing SJW Assault On A Race

zeropointnow Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33pm EST 11 Comments views1780

As a quick follow-up to my original post on Mass Effect: Andromeda, which mentioned the bigoted tweets from game designer Manveer Heir – who hates white people, it’s been noted from the beta release of the game that you cannot make a white person in the character selection screen!

The company said they’ll be fixing this in a future update to the game – whenever they get around to it, however players won’t be able to update their character once the game is under way. Anyone who dares to be white in space must therefore wait for the patch.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
LOL.  They had a street-shitter work on their game?

But I've been playing the new Mass Effect for a couple of days via early access.  You can make a white character, and the default male/female options are white.  (Retarded looking, but white.)  I've only seen one stinking Paki in the game thus far.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

But I've been playing the new Mass Effect for a couple of days via early access.  You can make a white character, and the default male/female options are white.  (Retarded looking, but white.)  I've only seen one stinking Paki in the game thus far.

So, fake new then?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So, fake new then?
http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/03/weekly-recap-march-18th-the-inevitable-implosion-of-mass-effect-andromeda/26355/

Mass Effect Andromeda: No More White People In Space

Creating a white person in Mass Effect: Andromeda is no longer an option, which is why you may have noticed a bunch of brown people running around as the main characters in the game if the default Scott and Sara Ryder aren’t chosen. Well, it’s been revealed that you can’t make fair skinned characters in Mass Effect: Andromeda and that may or may not change with a new patch. A new strategy game called News Tycoon is due for release on March 24th, allowing users to finally clean up the news journalism ring. Curious how much is broken in Mass Effect: Andromeda? Well, there’s an article detailing everything broken within the first hour. And former Gears of War front man, Cliffy B., has finally come out and said what all of us were thinking: Gears of War 4 was a safe space, non-risky third-person shooter.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Lol...Deal with it whitey.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
So, Stephano is fake news?  ???

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
So they lightened his skin tone in that profile picture then? Irony.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
They literally will not have a company within a years time(365 days) and I will bump this thread when it happens.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Only race developed enough to have put people in space: white. Only race that should be excluded from space by a racist paki: white.

Makes sense.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
ive hated video games ever since you had to play with that greaseball mario

please make a version where you can be a true aryan plumber

Henda

• Getbig V
This is an outrage!! Even Worse than having no other choice than to be a darkie in GTA San Andreas

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Fake outrage.  The awesome thing about being white is that when someone is racist against you you're just like alright, well... whatever.  

Lol...Deal with it whitey.

Been delt, Marcus Gravy.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
This is an outrage!! Even Worse than having no other choice than to be a darkie in GTA San Andreas
Yes, but those are all criminals so that fits.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Absolutely disgusting, shame it's a good game as I'd love this evil paki to go out of business.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
This is the default female character:

She looks like a fukking goof, but she's white and blue-eyed.  The default male is much the same way.  And you can create white characters of your own design at the start of the game.

What's more, there are very, very few stinking Paki NPCs in the game.  Very few nagggers, too.

It's really not that bad.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Grown men getting worked up over a video game...
a

Stephano

• Getbig IV

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Meanwhile I play as a white black or robot and carry a shotgun

In Gears of War 4

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion

Wait..

You mean the credible source "ibankcoin.com" might have been stirring up a little faux controversy?

::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Yeah I get so upset when I'm called racist,hahahahah.At least he acknowledges the white peoples dominance.It is fucking great waking up daily and being white couldn't imagine waking up being a sand black.

falco

• Getbig V
Grown men getting worked up over a video game...

This.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

She looks like a fukking goof, but she's white and blue-eyed.  The default male is much the same way.  And you can create white characters of your own design at the start of the game.

What's more, there are very, very few stinking Paki NPCs in the game.  Very few nagggers, too.

It's really not that bad.

What about an octoroon, could I be an octoroon on this space game if I wanted too?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
We need Tru Holmes to bitchslap that Paki designer Manveer and create a REAL Mass Effect-game, Getbig-version!!!
Q