Author Topic: New MASS EFFECT game:You CANNOT create a White Character. (Anti-White creator)  (Read 10034 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I'm really shocked at some of these animations.

I'm working on a couple of projects right now and I truly can't believe they let this go.

Apparently some of the core employees (Casey Hudson (ME was his brainchild), Technical Development Director Chris Wynn, Lead Writers Drew Karpyshyn, Cameron Harris and David Gaider) quit Bioware mid-development.

What was left was a bunch of SJWs, that paki racist Manveer Heir and they had to recruit some more SJWs to fill up the spots.

---

From a fella working at Bioware

I worked at BioWare full-time
Pros
-not much man, don't know what to say son

Cons
-bro culture
-sjw's
-awful writers
-lack of benefits

---

I worked at BioWare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros
1.If you are right out of school you can learn some basics in first 6 month.
2.Looks good on the resume
3.regular employees are mostly great people.

Cons
1.Promotions and rewards based purely on friendship with management, not hard work or contribution.
2.you might work hard every day, while your leader plays video games on his computer, and gets all the credits.And if you complain who is going to believe you?
3.Management are mostly can be very insecure, unskilled, lost their passion, given up on learning new skills and keeping up with industry standards.
4. Because of lack of standards in middle and upper management ,most do the least to keep their jobs and collect the paycheck for their family. So it will be near impossible to try to improve anything as you get beaten down by sarcasm ,drama, and unnecessary jealousy .
5.Lots of drama, and lack of professionalism.

LOL!

Even Transpeople of Peace in it to please the SJWs and push their agenda

"People knew me as Stephan"

Q

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Looks great Tu Holmes! :D