Author Topic: New MASS EFFECT game:You CANNOT create a White Character. (Anti-White creator)  (Read 10148 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Back in the good old days of computer games darkies were the enemy, as seen here on wonderboy and also you turned into a darkie if you fell into fire 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Fake outrage.  The awesome thing about being white is that when someone is racist against you you're just like alright, well... whatever.  

Been delt, Marcus Gravy.

Working with a new stock trading strategy where I instantly short shell companies who make irrational business decisions because of leftist/liberal/SJW dogma.

Shorted 50,000 sales of Target in April of 2016 and have made a fortune.

Would do the same with ESPN although they are currently protected under the umbrella of the behemoth Disney.

Something to think about fellow getbiggers.

Bioware WILL shut their doors within a year and other similar opportunities will present themselves in the future.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Fake outrage.  The awesome thing about being white is that when someone is racist against you you're just like alright, well... whatever.  

Been delt, Marcus Gravy.

Maybe for but many of your people never the message Adope Hitler. Very easy to get under a whites skin. Like the Pakistani said, call whites racists and they trigger hard.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Maybe for but many of your people never the message Adope Hitler. Very easy to get under a whites skin. Like the Pakistani said, call whites racists and they trigger hard.

a

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
Without white characters in the game who will show the pixelated primates that making virtual babies and baby mommas, sagging their pants and wearing du-rags is not conducive to building your race up?

The game is doomed for failure without white characters...typical spook ape mentality, erase the white ppl and life will get better for them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Quote from: Tapeworm link=topic=627503.msg8745164#msg8745164
Marcus Gravy.

How did I get no love for this, you clods?  He's a fat Blacktionist.  It's fucking inspired.  >:(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Marcus Gravy.

How did I get no love for this, you clods?  He's a fat Blacktionist.  It's fucking inspired.  >:(

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
the guy is no longer with the company from what I understand.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Maybe for but many of your people never the message Adope Hitler.

Loving the grammar! :D

Q

Meta-physical

Marcus Gravy.

How did I get no love for this, you clods?  He's a fat Blacktionist.  It's fucking inspired.  >:(

Lol, I overlooked it, but it would make a great condiment. They could advertise it as the perfect accompaniment to rice.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Thanks for indulging my whoring.  I was having a JNN moment.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Joke is on them.  White people are the only ones that can afford to buy video games.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Was fired about 2 months ago.

As a note, if you're "let go" just before a project is launched, you're effectively fired... Now I haven't checked in with The BioWare GM, but I'm sure they got tired of his bullshit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

As a note, if you're "let go" just before a project is launched, you're effectively fired... Now I haven't checked in with The BioWare GM, but I'm sure they got tired of his bullshit.
I noticed he started an independent company.  Can't wait for titles such as "White Genocide", "Jihad Effect" and "Grand Theft Camel: Yemen". 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Good to hear!

Hope they will let Truth Holmes take over next project!

ASS EFFECT: Getbig Edition!

Q

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
I noticed he started an independent company.  Can't wait for titles such as "White Genocide", "Jihad Effect" and "Grand Theft Camel: Yemen". 

The way his twitter was, I wouldn't be surprised if those were his titles.

cephissus

• Getbig V
lmao!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
This is great too.  I laughed my ass off.

I also love this Trump picture Kwon, never seen this before today, lol.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
 :P

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Is planet Nibiru a Caucasian free zone?

Wiggs is probably hoping Nibira is a Hebrew-only zone... :D
Q

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
fake news
A

Waller

• Getbig IV
Wiggs is probably hoping Nibira is a Hebrew-only zone... :D

And flat.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
For Truth Holmes
Q

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
I'm really shocked at some of these animations.

I'm working on a couple of projects right now and I truly can't believe they let this go.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
There is no doubt in my mind that they purposely made the female characters ugly because SJW.