Author Topic: Recreational Drug Use in Bodybuilders  (Read 23659 times)

Hack Benchers

Re: Recreational Drug Use in Bodybuilders : Iron Rage on RXMuscle.com
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2017, 02:36:14 AM »
Let's see... I live in southern california, went to school in san diego & lived in linda vista and kearny mesa during school years. Neighborhoods and school was about 40% mexican, 40% asian (viet, hmong, lao, filipino mostly.. And in that order. Also chinese and some cambodian. Very few thai, japanese, or korean), 15% black, & the rest white or whatever.

In h.s. i dated 100% asian girls and most my friends were asian, so of course im going to pick up the language even if i didnt make an effort to learn... And i made an effort. And after h.s. i met my ex and when she spoke to her family it was always in vietnamese (except with her younger sister & brother). Every family dinner was in vietnamese. Of course they spoke english, but at home or amongst themselves it was Viet. Her parents go back to vietnam to see grandma so me and my ex go stay at their house in S.D. (Rancho Penasquitos) to help out and look after their business for 2 months (they owned a tailor-shop... I did the books/banking and she helped with the sewing with her older bro and lil sis). I was also watched my niece during the day while her mom worked at the shop, which meant i was at home about 50% of the time with the oldest brothers wife (who had just come over from vietnam & spoke zero english & who worked at home sewing because there was no room at the shop)... Now, my every interaction with her, if she needed something opened or a  ride somewhere or ppl calling the house, etc was all in vietnamese, for instance a plumber came over and i had to translate what the plumber said into viet to tell m father in law what the problem was. My niece, who was about 2yrs old, was learning english, viet, & lao. Therefor practicing viet and lao with her was also practice for me..... A lot of my ex's(and remember was with her for nearly 10yrs)  friends were filipino, & going to their family's house's for bbqs id hear tagalog again (id already learned in h.s.) &.could practice with their moms/aunts/cousins whatever. Old filipino ladies are way nicer than white people. And they always liked it when a white guy actually put in the effort to learn their language (hmong familys are the same way... Similar to mexican moms i suppose as well).....

So, if i can pick up and speak those languages, without taking a class in school, why the fuck is it so hard to believe I'd speak spanish? Considering where i live, where i grew up, ive owned a business in mexico, ive actually taken 2yrs of spanish in school (though i learned the majority outside of school), or that since moving to palm desert in 2011 ive dated about 50-70% mexican...

Jesus, just how many of you people have adult-autism, or aspergers?

You are quite the typist bro, where do you find the time for all this typing? Only 240 or bust could trump you but he has died.

cindybaby

Re: Recreational Drug Use in Bodybuilders
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2017, 03:03:51 AM »
Lots of recreational drug use around the bbers I hanged out in Miami, Houston, and LA.

Lotta coke, e, and alot more. I always avoided that shit so I could stay on track to my bbing goals. But too many wanted to party alot when they had some cash in their posers.

One guy, who is a former pro, can't even put a sentence together... barely... from so much drug use.
drugs are for losers!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2017, 05:04:28 AM »
Let's see... I live in southern california, went to school in san diego & lived in linda vista and kearny mesa during school years. Neighborhoods and school was about 40% mexican, 40% asian (viet, hmong, lao, filipino mostly.. And in that order. Also chinese and some cambodian. Very few thai, japanese, or korean), 15% black, & the rest white or whatever.

In h.s. i dated 100% asian girls and most my friends were asian, so of course im going to pick up the language even if i didnt make an effort to learn... And i made an effort. And after h.s. i met my ex and when she spoke to her family it was always in vietnamese (except with her younger sister & brother). Every family dinner was in vietnamese. Of course they spoke english, but at home or amongst themselves it was Viet. Her parents go back to vietnam to see grandma so me and my ex go stay at their house in S.D. (Rancho Penasquitos) to help out and look after their business for 2 months (they owned a tailor-shop... I did the books/banking and she helped with the sewing with her older bro and lil sis). I was also watched my niece during the day while her mom worked at the shop, which meant i was at home about 50% of the time with the oldest brothers wife (who had just come over from vietnam & spoke zero english & who worked at home sewing because there was no room at the shop)... Now, my every interaction with her, if she needed something opened or a  ride somewhere or ppl calling the house, etc was all in vietnamese, for instance a plumber came over and i had to translate what the plumber said into viet to tell m father in law what the problem was. My niece, who was about 2yrs old, was learning english, viet, & lao. Therefor practicing viet and lao with her was also practice for me..... A lot of my ex's(and remember was with her for nearly 10yrs)  friends were filipino, & going to their family's house's for bbqs id hear tagalog again (id already learned in h.s.) &.could practice with their moms/aunts/cousins whatever. Old filipino ladies are way nicer than white people. And they always liked it when a white guy actually put in the effort to learn their language (hmong familys are the same way... Similar to mexican moms i suppose as well).....

So, if i can pick up and speak those languages, without taking a class in school, why the fuck is it so hard to believe I'd speak spanish? Considering where i live, where i grew up, ive owned a business in mexico, ive actually taken 2yrs of spanish in school (though i learned the majority outside of school), or that since moving to palm desert in 2011 ive dated about 50-70% mexican...

I do believe you have no reason not to, my dad's mother was Spanish and he still couldn't speak a word of it so it dosent come as easy to some people

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2017, 05:17:27 AM »
Yea, and asian girls have really low standards.

Id date white girls if i was into tall ugly women with size size 13 feet, who at best have 2yrs in their lifetime when they dont look like a dumptruck when they take off their clothes, with no education, who think driving a 2002 ford explorer and having a wardrobe from Walmart & JCPenny is "living good", and who's carreer goals involve someday being assiatant manager at a grocery store.

And dating mexican girls is because there arnt many asian girls around here, and the white girls are white girls. At least mexican girls are pretty and can cook.

If you're fishing in a pool of ugly white uneducated women with size 13 feet, that just makes you an unattractive degenerate fuck on par with the darkies who pursue such women.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2017, 07:27:57 AM »
Swype and voice text.

Besides, i wrote that over about 30mins while sitting outside enjoying a spicy Romeo y Julieta cigar and some welchs grape soda.

Living the life of a typical getbig BiLlionaire I see. Carry on brother.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2017, 07:45:16 AM »

After all said and done... You failed to translate "El pollo loco". Have a gut feelling you never will.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2017, 07:49:25 AM »
Yea, and asian girls have really low standards.

Id date white girls if i was into tall ugly women with size size 13 feet, who at best have 2yrs in their lifetime when they dont look like a dumptruck when they take off their clothes, with no education, who think driving a 2002 ford explorer and having a wardrobe from Walmart & JCPenny is "living good", and who's carreer goals involve someday being assiatant manager at a grocery store.

And dating mexican girls is because there arnt many asian girls around here, and the white girls are white girls. At least mexican girls are pretty and can cook.

You being 6'9" , asian and mexican girls can blow you standing upright.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2017, 09:10:52 PM »
as a x addict I thought that was a very good show.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2017, 06:08:37 PM »
as a x addict I thought that was a very good show.

Obviously it's none of my business, but since you've mentioned it, and this board is anonymous - can I please ask what you were addicted to, how you got on it first, how long, how you got off, etc...?

T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2017, 08:27:15 AM »
Solamente cabrones consumen drogas. Hombres de honor inyectan esteroides.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2017, 10:32:15 AM »
Solamente cabrones consumen drogas. Hombres de honor inyectan esteroides.

Eu faço ambos. Sou um bastardo de honra....  ;D
T

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2017, 09:47:34 AM »
"Honorable" fellas dont try to act cute.

Or what you going to do? You going to make up more shit?  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2017, 09:54:45 AM »
What have i "made up"?

your entire persona on here, no one on earth has lived a life like yours, fuck me, 007 pails by comparison

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2017, 10:01:32 AM »
your entire persona on here, no one on earth has lived a life like yours, fuck me, 007 pails by comparison

Sad that you've lived your entire life afraid and wishing.

^^^^^^

;D

T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2017, 10:53:26 AM »
Eu faço ambos. Sou um bastardo de honra....  ;D

Desenrascas-te bem com o português. Muito bem.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2017, 10:56:29 AM »
"Honorable" fellas dont try to act cute.

You claim to speak spanish. I reply to you in spanish since it's easier for me. Is that acting cute ,ese?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2017, 11:45:56 AM »
Its no big deal sport. I was just fooling around with you because it's obvious you dont know spanish.
You not knowing what pollo loco means would be like me claiming to have lived in London yet never eard the song London bridge is falling down...

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2017, 11:54:41 AM »
Didn't know speaking spanish was something you'd argue about on a bodybuilding board.  that's too bad cause it was an interesting thread up to that point
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2017, 12:25:01 PM »
Its like youre arguing with me over whether the sky is baby blue, sky blue, or royal blue when i really couldnt care less and anything you say is just a waste of timem

Don't want to argue, but it seems the best blue for sky should be sky blue.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2017, 09:22:24 PM »
That's the first time I've ever heard anyone (John)  mention Torbugesic (aside from me). Torbugesic is what I figured out would work when the production of Nubian ended. Then I figured out a taper using Temgesic (which john also mentions as "Stadol", which was the American version, usually prescribed for migraines... Esp the nasal spray version......... Stadol/Temgesic's chemical is buprenorphine which was approved for trials and began to be prescribed for heroin/oxy/opiate addiction/withdrawal in '03/04, 2 yrs after I figured it would work for Nubian withdrawal haha. I should be patented it. Lol)...

Anyways, John also mentioned Paul Demayo and said he started with Nubian and went to heroin... Which isn't true. Paul started with percocet, went off when he got locked up, & got on Nubian when he got out. This is from Paul himself when I spoke with him shortly before he passed. Talked specifically about painkiller addiction. At the time he said he was clean and I'd been clean for an while but was still dealing with insomnia and anxiety. He was dead soon after from that new England heroin.

you ever fuck with Angel dust?

seems to be the most extreme drug out there  ??? ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2017, 09:52:28 PM »

you ever fuck with Angel dust?

seems to be the most extreme drug out there  ??? ???

he eats angel dust for breakfast....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2017, 10:36:32 PM »
Didn't know speaking spanish was something you'd argue about on a bodybuilding board.  that's too bad cause it was an interesting thread up to that point

Getbiggers will argue about anything and everything with each other!  :D :D
X

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2017, 11:02:33 PM »
Nobody believes anything you say. HTH.

Nope. That type of stuff i dont mess with. I used ketamine rarely. Used it "for fun"/recreationally only twice (maybe once??) First time i got it and maybe i tried it "for fun" once after... Every other time was when i was out of nubain and in withdrawal. Usually at night to put me to sleep till the morning when the pharmacy opened. Id shoot maybe 1/4-1/2cc iv and id have just enough time to take the needle cap out of my mouth and onto the needle before id lay down and into a k-hole unable to move for however many hours. (Watching documentary shows on NatGeo where they follow medics in Afghanistan, they'd load IED victims missing limbs into a chopper and to sedate guys really fucked up theyd give them 20mg ketamine IM... 1/4-1/2cc of my ketamine was 25-50mg, as i had 100mg/cc K). I never found it enjoyable, even in the small dose, and i never tried it with X ("kitty-flipping", also never "kandy-flipped" w/X+LSD, or "hippy-flipped" w/X+Shrooms).

Technically Angeldust/PCP is similar to Ketamine and DXM (they're disassociatives... So is weed). Those types of things arnt my thing. Only time i used DXM was to potentiate opiates,& the dose i'd use(60-80mgs) wasnt nearly enough to "trip" (that'd require at least 200mg+ for a guy my size to even reach the "1st plateau", of which i believe there are 4, going up to 1000mg+).

Funny story about ketamine... Told my gf at the time Bonnie (gorgeous Chinese girl from Hong Kong goingbto UCSD. Still miss that girl.. Anyways.), that i was headed down to mexico to do  my testosterone shot & her roommate "Mikey", gay guy who taught me bout finance & hownto Day-Trade, also going to UCSD, overheard and asked if i knew where to get Special-K/"Ketamina".  Told'em "no", but I'd ask. So, i go do my shot and asked about the K. (this was a Couple years b4 i bought into the pharm) they asked if i wanted Ketamina, or Keta-set. Said give me the better stuff. So i got 12 bottles of Keta-set, smuggled back 120cc of liquid, got home and cooked it up & put the powder n a little glass screwtop vial.

Went to Bonnie & Mikey's that Friday night and handed them the vial and their jaws dropped. Lol... I get asked "oh my god.. Wait, did you already cut it??".. Said no, its pure and still even a little wet so itll fluff up about 30% more aa it dries. Then Mikey's gay friend Miguel shows up with a couple kandy-raver white girls who'd go clubbing with us sometimes and they had the same reaction seeing the K i brought. Lol... Remember, I'd never done it, cooked it, or even seen it up till that day. Didn't even know what it costs. Turns out 2 little keybumps, less than the amount in a capsule of Benadryl is $20, so im handing around a vial of powder worth over $10k. Haha not a bad investment... Anyways, they all kinda looking at each other and eventually somebody asked, all sheepishly, if they could try a bump, so i offered some to everybody and to wrap up the story, everybody got fucked up and slept on thenfloor (except Bonnie & I. We only did a bump and went to the beach and got pizza after and crashed at my place. Lol).

Took me 4 - FUCKING - EVER to sell all that shit. Lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2017, 12:57:30 AM »
Nope. That type of stuff i dont mess with. I used ketamine rarely. Used it "for fun"/recreationally only twice (maybe once??) First time i got it and maybe i tried it "for fun" once after... Every other time was when i was out of nubain and in withdrawal. Usually at night to put me to sleep till the morning when the pharmacy opened. Id shoot maybe 1/4-1/2cc iv and id have just enough time to take the needle cap out of my mouth and onto the needle before id lay down and into a k-hole unable to move for however many hours. (Watching documentary shows on NatGeo where they follow medics in Afghanistan, they'd load IED victims missing limbs into a chopper and to sedate guys really fucked up theyd give them 20mg ketamine IM... 1/4-1/2cc of my ketamine was 25-50mg, as i had 100mg/cc K). I never found it enjoyable, even in the small dose, and i never tried it with X ("kitty-flipping", also never "kandy-flipped" w/X+LSD, or "hippy-flipped" w/X+Shrooms).

Technically Angeldust/PCP is similar to Ketamine and DXM (they're disassociatives... So is weed). Those types of things arnt my thing. Only time i used DXM was to potentiate opiates,& the dose i'd use(60-80mgs) wasnt nearly enough to "trip" (that'd require at least 200mg+ for a guy my size to even reach the "1st plateau", of which i believe there are 4, going up to 1000mg+).

Funny story about ketamine... Told my gf at the time Bonnie (gorgeous Chinese girl from Hong Kong goingbto UCSD. Still miss that girl.. Anyways.), that i was headed down to mexico to do  my testosterone shot & her roommate "Mikey", gay guy who taught me bout finance & hownto Day-Trade, also going to UCSD, overheard and asked if i knew where to get Special-K/"Ketamina".  Told'em "no", but I'd ask. So, i go do my shot and asked about the K. (this was a Couple years b4 i bought into the pharm) they asked if i wanted Ketamina, or Keta-set. Said give me the better stuff. So i got 12 bottles of Keta-set, smuggled back 120cc of liquid, got home and cooked it up & put the powder n a little glass screwtop vial.

Went to Bonnie & Mikey's that Friday night and handed them the vial and their jaws dropped. Lol... I get asked "oh my god.. Wait, did you already cut it??".. Said no, its pure and still even a little wet so itll fluff up about 30% more aa it dries. Then Mikey's gay friend Miguel shows up with a couple kandy-raver white girls who'd go clubbing with us sometimes and they had the same reaction seeing the K i brought. Lol... Remember, I'd never done it, cooked it, or even seen it up till that day. Didn't even know what it costs. Turns out 2 little keybumps, less than the amount in a capsule of Benadryl is $20, so im handing around a vial of powder worth over $10k. Haha not a bad investment... Anyways, they all kinda looking at each other and eventually somebody asked, all sheepishly, if they could try a bump, so i offered some to everybody and to wrap up the story, everybody got fucked up and slept on thenfloor (except Bonnie & I. We only did a bump and went to the beach and got pizza after and crashed at my place. Lol).

Took me 4 - FUCKING - EVER to sell all that shit. Lol

a yes or no would have been suffice.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2017, 01:36:23 AM »
a yes or no would have been suffice.

Not many people left putting an effort into this board at the moment, lets not discourage those that do.