Author Topic: Trumpcare just got pulled!!!! Obamacare stays!!!!  (Read 17428 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Trumpcare just got pulled!!!! Obamacare stays!!!!
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2017, 08:37:08 AM »
Was there a single Trump supporter on this board that was wanting this bill to pass?

Am I missing something?

We are cheering along with you that this didn't pass... we (as Americans) still have a chance to get this right.

Well it's time to move on  ;D
A lot broken heart's in this thread...
You heard the Donald.. quote: it's time to move on..
The nut huggers need to stop with will get it right next time .. stop the back peddling...
Paul Ryan .. quote: Obama care is the law of the land..
 ;D

Teh Donald trademark...quote..
Believe me when I say we will get it done ...
0-2

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/24/politics/donald-trump-health-care-blame/index.html

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2017, 08:55:23 AM »

>Do you support Donald Trump vs The Fake News
>Hes alright I guess
>His early work was a bit too new wave for me, but when he announced he was building a wall, he really came into his own politically and personally. The whole speech has a clear crisp sound that really gives it a big boost. Hes been compared to Andrew Jackson, but I think Trump has a more bitter Nixonian sense of humor.
>Hey Dobbs why do you have copies of the New York Times everywhere? Do you read fake news?
>No Ryan
>Is that a raincoat
>Yes it is
>Trump released his Make America Great Again slogan, his undisputed master slogan. A slogan so catchy, many people don't think about what it means. But they should because its not just about the movement, its a personal statement about Trump himself.
>Hey Paul
>TRY GETTING YOUR BETTER WAY AGENDA PASSED NOW YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD
a

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2017, 09:07:55 AM »
Holy shit.. can I just get my old freakin' healthcare plan back?

You know the same one I had for 25 years and I was told I could keep?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2017, 09:17:38 AM »
Holy shit.. can I just get my old freakin' healthcare plan back?

You know the same one I had for 25 years and I was told I could keep?

Agreed.  Ten years ago, my employer provided healthcare plan was incredible.  I had no monthly premium, low co pays, low co insurance, and low out of pocket max.  Since Bahamacare, I now pay a monthly premium, my co pays and out of pocket max have doubled, and my co insurance has gone up by 20%.

Thanks Obama!   :(

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
LOL @ you still trying so hard.  PUSSY!

Yep, sure sign of a twink who takes it in the pooper from other snowflakes

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trump just got owned again. .
« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2017, 10:15:06 AM »
I'm not a lardass pig. I do not need to see a doctor every 5 minutes. Food is my medicine.

This cop out answer doesn't address a big issue with Canadian healthcare that I just mentioned.

Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2017, 12:09:08 PM »
Glad to see you LOVE your job on your little democrat plantation.

We want Obamacare repealed, but NONE of us were cheering for this bill, or let down when it didn't pass.
maybe you can prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

Really?  If the bill is "shit" like you claim, then why is Trump trying so hard to push it through?

Why would your idol want to stick everyone with something that is "shit"?  Why would you support someone that wants to hand people "shit"?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2017, 12:43:07 PM »
Really?  If the bill is "shit" like you claim, then why is Trump trying so hard to push it through?

Why would your idol want to stick everyone with something that is "shit"?  Why would you support someone that wants to hand people "shit"?

I may support Trump, but I don't blindly support Trump.
a

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »

TA gave a good summation of a possibility:

He didn't back it like you think he did.  He simply issued an ultimatum, put up or shut up-vote or move on.  He knew the votes were not there and Steve Bannon had been running Anti AHCA on Breitbart and Anti-Paul Ryan front page everyday for a month now.  He was with Rand Paul all last week and told the crowd how thankful he was for having Rand's voice out there- easy to read into that and what he meant. (A Paul Ryan GTFO! jab)

Its not the bill or the plan he wanted at all.  He wants Democrats to help as he said today.  Now is the time for a health plan to really surface.  Put politics aside for once and get a plan, like the single payer Trump supported for over a decade.

Y

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2017, 01:33:33 PM »
I may support Trump, but I don't blindly support Trump.
What the fuck is that mewling nonsense. Farking moron.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2017, 01:39:54 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2017, 01:43:49 PM »
If you think your premium went up because of Obama and not because of corporate greed and because insurance companies chose to stick the consumer... well then you must be a special kind of stupid.  Oh wait.... you are.  Seriously, is this level of stupidity natural for you or did you have to work hard to achieve it?

The good news is that Obamacare covers that ass burn you and TA are experiencing right now.  Pretty sure you can claim it is a pre existing condition since you have been suffering from it for the past eight years.
???
Obamacare and Paul Ryan Care are both shit sandwiches.  I don't want either and am glad it did not pass.

Trump supported single payer for over a decade as it is the most fiscally Conservative and by far the best way of going about fixing the health system.  Its too bad the majority of Democracts and the majority of Republicans as well are too stupid to understand mathematics.

It should be simple.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2017, 01:45:43 PM »
The Michelle Malkin who wrote a book arguing that WWII Asian internment was a good idea!? You are a farking idiot. You make Coach look scholarly.  ::)
I don't think it was a bad idea.  FDR had the right intention with it given Pearl Harbor and Japanese Culture at the time.  They were far from POW camps.

The traitor Abraham Lincoln sure did a lot worse.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2017, 01:49:58 PM »
???
Obamacare and Paul Ryan Care are both shit sandwiches.  I don't want either and am glad it did not pass.

Trump supported single payer for over a decade as it is the most fiscally Conservative and by far the best way of going about fixing the health system.  Its too bad the majority of Democracts and the majority of Republicans as well are too stupid to understand mathematics.

It should be simple.
Has nothing to do with democrats. Republicans are in control. The party of no have no plan.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2017, 01:58:09 PM »
Has nothing to do with democrats. Republicans are in control. The party of no have no plan.
Both are at fault, Big League.  The best the Democrats could come up with is giving Insurance Companies all of the power still which was a Republican plan essentially as it mirrored Bob Dole's Plan and what Romney did in Massachusetts.  Why does it keep failing no matter what?  Because Insurance companies, the middle men, are left in tact to do as they will.

If Single Payer cannot be established at the Federal Level (No reason why it couldn't since its the most fiscally responsible health system and is doable) then at the least, whatever new health bill comes should have a provision for states to run their own Single Payer systems if the citizens want it.  Then let the Insurance companies compete with the Single Payer plan.  Let the morons who want to throw money in the toilet to Private Insurers-middlemen if they want, but don't deny the Single Payer system to those who want it as well.

Should be simple.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2017, 02:00:21 PM »
I have great health insurance personally, yet I have not been to the doctor since accidentally getting shot in 2003 which was an ER visit that totaled 300 dollars.

So all of that money has been thrown down the drain for nothing. Tons of waste.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2017, 10:50:55 AM »

Like it or not we're in three party system two of which are almost one in same. The Dem/Communists and the Republicans. The third being Conservatives. It was the Conservatives that wanted the true repeal and replace. Although anything (including the failed bill that I'm glad failed) was still better than the shit show of Obamacare. At least the repealing of the mandate was in there. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »
It's called a risk pool for a reason. Like all the years you were a coke head - the responsible dues-paying member-of-society.  ::)

Weak (as usual) I was clean loooooong before my son was born so blow me. The only time my rates went up with any significance is when "Obamacare" came into effect and almost immediately tripled along with our deductible. You're Canadian why are you even chiming in. Go blow your sissy prime minister.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2017, 12:46:24 PM »
Paul Ryan had 7 years to prepare a plan to replace Obamacare.

That was his best shot, and he failed. Piece of shit needs to step down.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2017, 12:50:45 PM »
I have great health insurance personally, yet I have not been to the doctor since accidentally getting shot in 2003 
This deserves a longer explanation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 26, 2017, 03:06:07 PM »
You seem to have lots of time to sit there all day and post this nonsense.   

Are you on someone's payroll?

-Seems like the words of a sore loser.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2017, 03:08:12 PM »
lmfao, lots of idiots in this thread.

He is letting Obamacare fail.  The plan was quickly made to provide a back-up for the failing ACA.  He should have done nothing to begin with and let it fail in the public in the first place then replace it.  

They are going to sabotage Obama's legacy by letting it fail, which is more devastating to those who rely on it.

Where did you hear this? Me thinks it was Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump just got owned again. .
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2017, 03:09:57 PM »
My God that is a massive step up from Chelsea Clinton.

What's her looks have to do with this? I guess if you don't have a brain, you're stuck thinking with your penis.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2017, 03:10:46 PM »
Trump doesn't do anything without a plan.

And right in the middle of the Dem gloating tomorrow he will release the illegal Obama administration surveillance activity proof.

Dreamer.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me