Author Topic: ADVANCED 3 Phase ripped to shreds program in 6 weeks- PHASE 2!!!!!!!  (Read 21198 times)

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
For all the millions of eyes out there on getbig...here you go!

And for Be There practically begging me via pm..

PHASE 2

Prop     200mg EOD
EQ       150mg EOD
Tren     75mg ED(bedtime)
Mast P  75mg ED(bedtime)
Drol      50mg ED(preworkout)
Var       100mg ED (50mg every 12hrs)
Winny   100mg ED (50mg every 12hrs)
Aromasin   25mg EOD

500 mg TUDCA, 1200mg NAC, 500mg Milk Thistle, with last meal EVERYDAY!

Nutrition

Wake-2iu Pharma GH+50mcgT4...80mcg Clen, 2g Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 7.5g Yohimbe HCL, 200mg caffeine. Wait 20min. 2iu Humalog. Fast for 2 hours (no cardio)

Meal 1[/b]

16oz Whites
2 Greek Yogurt (light and fit)
1 cup oats
500mg Metformin
Any kind of multivitamin

All meals EXCEPT Preworkout are 10oz. Lean meat and 1 cup MIXED VEG
Take 2 iu humalog with each meal. Meals spaced 2.5 hrs apart
Preworkout Meal is 2 hours before workout 8pz lean meat 12oz white potato salted
Have 2 rice crispy treats as you enter the gym and begin workout immediately. Workouts must last 1.5 hours

Intraworkout shake- 30g aminos 75g of any carb source (Gatorade ext)....sip this throughout....
      -3/4 of the way through the workout take 10 iu humalog and finish workout with rest of intaworkout shake

Soon as workout ends-30g aminos with 75g of  Gatorade with 8iu humalog......head home and eat 1/2 cup (dry measure) cream of rice....wait 20 mins and have 16 oz egg whites cooked with shot of apple cider vinegar......eat next meal in 1.5 hours
Meal after postworkout meal contains 1 cup white rice

bedtime supps- 2mg ketotifen, 3mg Melatonin. Wait 20. 80mcg clen, 2 g Acetyl-L-Carnintine, 5mg Yohimbe. 2iu Parma GH. 12.5 mcg T3

There ya go everyone
Thousands of dollars for this information
Here for free!! Hope this helps (ya get shredded$

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: ADVANCED 3 Phase ripped to shreds program in 6 weeks- PHASE 2!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 06:25:52 PM »
Fucking shit yogurt
w

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 06:50:30 PM »
For all the millions of eyes out there on getbig...here you go!

And for Be There practically begging me via pm..

PHASE 2

Prop     200mg EOD
EQ       150mg EOD
Tren     75mg ED(bedtime)
Mast P  75mg ED(bedtime)
Drol      50mg ED(preworkout)
Var       100mg ED (50mg every 12hrs)
Winny   100mg ED (50mg every 12hrs)
Aromasin   25mg EOD

500 mg TUDCA, 1200mg NAC, 500mg Milk Thistle, with last meal EVERYDAY!

Nutrition

Wake-2iu Pharma GH+50mcgT4...80mcg Clen, 2g Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 7.5g Yohimbe HCL, 200mg caffeine. Wait 20min. 2iu Humalog. Fast for 2 hours (no cardio)

Meal 1[/b]

16oz Whites
2 Greek Yogurt (light and fit)
1 cup oats
500mg Metformin
Any kind of multivitamin

All meals EXCEPT Preworkout are 10oz. Lean meat and 1 cup MIXED VEG
Take 2 iu humalog with each meal. Meals spaced 2.5 hrs apart
Preworkout Meal is 2 hours before workout 8pz lean meat 12oz white potato salted
Have 2 rice crispy treats as you enter the gym and begin workout immediately. Workouts must last 1.5 hours

Intraworkout shake- 30g aminos 75g of any carb source (Gatorade ext)....sip this throughout....
      -3/4 of the way through the workout take 10 iu humalog and finish workout with rest of intaworkout shake

Soon as workout ends-30g aminos in Gatorade with 8iu humalog......head home and eat 1/2 cup (dry measure) cream of rice....wait 20 mins and have 16 oz egg whites cooked with shot of apple cider vinegar......eat next meal in 1.5 hours
Meal after postworkout meal contains 1 cup white rice

bedtime supps- 2mg ketotifen, 3mg Melatonin. Wait 20. 80mcg clen, 2 g Acetyl-L-Carnintine, 5mg Yohimbe. 2iu Parma GH. 12.5 mcg T3

There ya go everyone
Thousands of dollars for this information
Here for free!! Hope this helps (ya get shredded$

Couple things... Aromasin's gotta be used every day. Doesnt have a long half-life like arimidex.

That yohimbine dose at night will keep some people up... Esp with the tren.(in addition to a 7.5mg yohimbine hcl dose making some want to vomit).

& if the workout is at least 1.5hrs (or even 1.5hr exactly), that 10iu dose of humalog is gonna kick in quick and hard and lotta guys will panic with hypo.... Especially if theyre not running 4-6iu at least gh.. Or gh at all)... And humalog can make you crash afterwards n you end up feeling like thanksgiving day afternoon falling asleep watching the Lions play.

I always advocate Gatorade as the intra workout carb drink (or vitagro or whatever) and NEVER powerade, as powerade has HFCS & your body ring burn fat as fuel when HFCS is present. I like to mix up a couple 20oz orange gatorade bottles with 20grams of vanilla whey (ideally 5g isolate, 5g hydro, & 10g concentrate cuz generally tastes better) along with 5g essential aminos & 5g BCAA unflavored if possible.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 09:46:31 PM »
Couple things... Aromasin's gotta be used every day. Doesnt have a long half-life like arimidex.

The half-life of aromasin is not that important as it is a suicidal inhibitor. The aromatase enzyme is permanently deactivated.

What matters is how long it takes the body to create new aromatase enzyme in order to create new estrogen.

For example after a single 25 mg dose of aromasin it takes 120 hours or 5 days for estrogen to build back up to baseline.

This is why many people can take it EOD or twice a week even.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 11:00:23 PM »
The half-life of aromasin is not that important as it is a suicidal inhibitor. The aromatase enzyme is permanently deactivated.

What matters is how long it takes the body to create new aromatase enzyme in order to create new estrogen.

For example after a single 25 mg dose of aromasin it takes 120 hours or 5 days for estrogen to build back up to baseline.

This is why many people can take it EOD or twice a week even.

Noted. Lol...

Ive just always believed... I take that back..in the beginng, i took asin like i took adex. Eod orntwicen a wk a day after test injs, till i saw some reports that stated the contrary. Since then ive advised to use ED. Believe me, id muchnrather take shit EOD or 2x/wk as im lazy when it comes ton taking shit ED

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 02:22:26 AM »
Noted. Lol...

Ive just always believed... I take that back..in the beginng, i took asin like i took adex. Eod orntwicen a wk a day after test injs, till i saw some reports that stated the contrary. Since then ive advised to use ED. Believe me, id muchnrather take shit EOD or 2x/wk as im lazy when it comes ton taking shit ED

Aromasin is weird like that. Imagine a pro-hormone with a half life of 12 hours, that when you took it your body turned it into test e in the liver. So you would only need to take it once or twice a week even though it's half life is 12 hours.

Though taking aromasin everyday is good for extremely stable estrogen levels or if you are taking huge amounts of test or whatever and EOD is not enough to keep a lid on estrogen.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 03:07:45 AM »
people with a lot of so called knowledge looking like shit in this thread....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 03:40:06 AM »

Really? Ellaborate.

Again, productive post there Scarecrow

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 05:18:32 AM »
hitting 6 is easy peasy chief

hit 4 then you can talk

are you even 12 now? You lokked more like 15

and who the fuck shows a fully clothed pic when going on and on bout body fat LOL

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 05:57:37 AM »
Really? Ellaborate.

Again, productive post there Scarecrow

do I have to post your pictures again?

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 06:14:56 AM »

That yohimbine dose at night will keep some people up... Esp with the tren.(in addition to a 7.5mg yohimbine hcl dose making some want to vomit).

& if the workout is at least 1.5hrs (or even 1.5hr exactly), that 10iu dose of humalog is gonna kick in quick and hard and lotta guys will panic with hypo.... Especially if theyre not running 4-6iu at least gh.. Or gh at all)... And humalog can make you crash afterwards n you end up feeling like thanksgiving day afternoon falling asleep watching the Lions play.

I always advocate Gatorade as the intra workout carb drink (or vitagro or whatever) and NEVER powerade, as powerade has HFCS & your body ring burn fat as fuel when HFCS is present. I like to mix up a couple 20oz orange gatorade bottles with 20grams of vanilla whey (ideally 5g isolate, 5g hydro, & 10g concentrate cuz generally tastes better) along with 5g essential aminos & 5g BCAA unflavored if possible.

Haven't you watched any of Rich Piana's new "get ripped" series???
He takes his every other day and looks amazing 😉 😂

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 06:17:46 AM »
hitting 6 is easy peasy chief

hit 4 then you can talk

are you even 12 now? You lokked more like 15

and who the fuck shows a fully clothed pic when going on and on bout body fat LOL

Ah, the little chihuahua.....out here ankle biting again..

Run along now, adults are here speaking.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2017, 06:21:11 AM »

lmao

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2017, 06:27:31 AM »

translation: oui I'm 15 %

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2017, 06:31:05 AM »

You do feel tired after this protocol so something like this is ideal for someone who works out in the evening.

And hey, I'm no drug gurus....I was just told to do this....and it worked out pretty well😊

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2017, 06:49:09 AM »
post a pic

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2017, 06:54:52 AM »
post a pic

More will be posted

Run this by the top respected members here when it comes to shredding up and see if this is some solid info

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2017, 06:55:42 AM »
More will be posted

Run this by the top respected members here when it comes to shredding up and see if this is some solid info

whatever, gimmick

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2017, 01:04:38 PM »
do I have to post your pictures again?

You mean your cherry-pickes photos a week or so out of 5yrs in prison? Or the photos when off or prior to large doses? Or the photos in the weeks after getting out of the hospital after dropping from 230/235 down to 173 and ending up paralysed due to thyrotoxic periodic paralysis? .. You know the ones you claim are the results of "6grams a week"?

... Once again tanking a thread with endless trolling. Quite an accomplishment for a 55yr old boy with 15inch arms and a 13inch neck.

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2017, 01:25:11 PM »
This is where it gets a little hairy..

Take your test/eq shot in the morning..

Tren/mast in the same pin before you lay down at night..

Sleep suffers so get rest whenever you can...

Remember, only 6 weeks!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2017, 01:38:55 PM »

Ha - I'm tending to agree.

Lots of Highfalutin drug protocols here -
I hope there are some National / World class amateurs or pro level physiques
Or they have been at that level.

Having competed at National & international level (yeah a few years back)
And helped been involved with quite a few Top amateurs / IFBB Pro's
I find a lot of this stuff is very excessive/ not required & almost as though each
Is trying to be the leading knowledge by reading  / researching on what to write about next to out do each other.

KISS principle = Keep It Simple - Stupid.
Why over complicate when it is unnecessary.

I await to be shot down in flames, no doubt.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2017, 01:56:32 PM »
This is where it gets a little hairy..

how does what get hairy?

you're not real

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2017, 04:03:37 PM »

Ha - I'm tending to agree.

Lots of Highfalutin drug protocols here -
I hope there are some National / World class amateurs or pro level physiques
Or they have been at that level.

Having competed at National & international level (yeah a few years back)
And helped been involved with quite a few Top amateurs / IFBB Pro's
I find a lot of this stuff is very excessive/ not required & almost as though each
Is trying to be the leading knowledge by reading  / researching on what to write about next to out do each other.

KISS principle = Keep It Simple - Stupid.
Why over complicate when it is unnecessary.

I await to be shot down in flames, no doubt.

Illuminati, since you've been high on the bodybuilding totem pole I was curious to see where you think this is excessive?
No flaming at all, just was wondering...
I would of thought someone as schooled as you would think it's refreshing someone is letting the masses know that you don't need a gram of Tren a week to look phenomenal, or 3 grams of test and so forth....