Author Topic: ADVANCED 3 Phase ripped to shreds program in 6 weeks- PHASE 2!!!!!!!  (Read 21366 times)

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
Re: ADVANCED 3 Phase ripped to shreds program in 6 weeks- PHASE 2!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2017, 03:30:01 PM »
Time for a shreds update. Post some glute shots bozo.

Falco, stay tuned for Phase 3
Then you'll have the map for the Olympia stage

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2017, 03:48:33 PM »

Ha - I'm tending to agree.

Lots of Highfalutin drug protocols here -
I hope there are some National / World class amateurs or pro level physiques
Or they have been at that level.

Having competed at National & international level (yeah a few years back)
And helped been involved with quite a few Top amateurs / IFBB Pro's
I find a lot of this stuff is very excessive/ not required & almost as though each
Is trying to be the leading knowledge by reading  / researching on what to write about next to out do each other.

KISS principle = Keep It Simple - Stupid.
Why over complicate when it is unnecessary.

I await to be shot down in flames, no doubt.

Illuminati, what would say are the key compounds too have in a regime pre-contest?
Also, do you like clen or ephedra better?

Hmmm Depends how far out from comp were staring prep & there bodyfat level.

The Below - Would Be A Good Array To Pick & Choose From.
Comes down to cost & availability.

I've know some come in great contest condition using
Sust / mast / GH.

Test
Tren a
Mast DiProp
Anadrol
Winstrol
Halotestin if can get decent quality - have used this in a last couple of years
Proviron
Primobolan as above for Halotestin
GH
Clenbuterol
Insulin
T3 in small doses & t4
Caffeine
Aspirin
Aromasin / arimidex

Not all of the above at once & Various combinations of them.
Plus Vits & mins + Good Food + Rest + Mental Attitude + ETC.

I Really do not like to give out a Blanket approach.

Hahahah Mr Illuminati, are you trolling/messing with me? ??? ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2017, 08:48:16 PM »

"All that money"? As if you have any clue what it would cost.

Any comment from you is worthless, as with 5+ years on this board ive yet to see you contribute ANYTHING remotely constructive.

I'll leave with a quote from JP Fux's own mouth "dont bother unless you can afford $2k a month"(or $3k, i forget)

..... Mind you that quote from JP Fux was said to an NPC superheavyweight who competes over 250 and wanted to move down and compete in mens physique.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2017, 09:09:38 PM »
What happened to pure test and low calories?  >:(

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2017, 03:48:55 AM »
What happened to pure test and low calories?  >:(

The 90s happened

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2017, 04:23:43 AM »
The 90s happened
and its been downhill ever since at the pro level...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2017, 06:37:59 AM »
The irony of a 50+ yr old boy who trolls bbing msg boards with his 15" arms non stop saying  "what a loser in life".

With all due respect until you are over 50 and look even remotely like Be There does at his age you really can't comment on what he looks like right now which is better than most in his demographic, plus yours TBH
"

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2017, 07:34:53 AM »
With all due respect until you are over 50 and look even remotely like Be There does at his age you really can't comment on what he looks like right now which is better than most in his demographic, plus yours TBH

With all due respect to you...some posts tell me that you're really not knowledgeable on some common sense things...I'm referring to your post about how an NFL team will practice in the heat (Las Vegas Raiders).....

Just wondering, with Las Vegas being hot as fuck outside how are they going to compensate for that with stadium/practice?

Gotta be a bitch sitting there on a Sunday afternoon in an open stadium

Just pointing this out, it takes away from your credibility.

Of course they're going to build an indoor facility
Are you very young?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2017, 07:44:50 AM »
With all due respect to you...some posts tell me that you're really not knowledgeable on some common sense things...I'm referring to your post about how an NFL team will practice in the heat (Las Vegas Raiders).....

Just pointing this out, it takes away from your credibility.

Of course they're going to build an indoor facility
Are you very young?

With all due respect, you must have alot of time on your hands to go through my posts and try to analyze my "credibility".

glad to rent space in your head though
"

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2017, 07:50:51 AM »
With all due respect, you must have alot of time on your hands to go through my posts and try to analyze my "credibility".

glad to rent space in your head though

Once again, when there is lack of intelligence according to an issue being discussed. Be like the child you are...sit back, be silent and perhaps learn something.....

I also am involved in that thread.
I simply read that and it gave me a chuckle.
I'm sure others thought the same as well, I'm helping you here.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2017, 07:52:57 AM »
Once again, when there is lack of intelligence according to an issue being discussed. Be like the child you are...sit back, be silent and perhaps learn something.....

I also am involved in that thread.
I simply read that and it gave me a chuckle.
I'm sure others thought the same as well, I'm helping you here.

::)
"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2017, 08:03:37 AM »

Umm... When you consistently troll threads requesting pics of members and posting pics obf members claiming the physique in the photos isn the result of "6grams a week" in an effort to... I have no clue, really... You open the door to criticism yourself.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2017, 08:15:07 AM »

... And looking better than me? Lol i should hope so considering i had been "off", including no hrt, since about feb until just recently, didnt train from march till about november and nov till jan had about 4-6 workouts a month, did 2 30day stays in rehab, grade 3 dislocation of my ankle including 3 completely ruptured ligaments and a partially torn Achilles... Let's not forget while i wasnt training, i was eating maybe twice a day, with one of those "meals" consisting of maybe a handfull of soft pretzel bites/pizza bites/mozzarella sticks. Lol... So i would hope he would look better than me.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2017, 09:12:50 AM »
... And looking better than me? Lol i should hope so considering i had been "off", including no hrt, since about feb until just recently, didnt train from march till about november and nov till jan had about 4-6 workouts a month, did 2 30day stays in rehab, grade 3 dislocation of my ankle including 3 completely ruptured ligaments and a partially torn Achilles... Let's not forget while i wasnt training, i was eating maybe twice a day, with one of those "meals" consisting of maybe a handfull of soft pretzel bites/pizza bites/mozzarella sticks. Lol... So i would hope he would look better than me.

I am talking about when you are in your 50's. You are in your early to mid thirties right?

My point is you could talk all the shit you want about his physique say if he was in the same age bracket or younger as from what I have seen from your pics you guys are on par with each other and have decent builds(not the ones he posts of you all the time ie the so called 6 gram ones, the instagram reg ones), but the thing is he looks fantastic for being in his fifties and he still competes to boot.

So when some of you guys in your thirties can look like guys over 50 who are in fanatstic shape for their ages like wes, be there, walter white etc, then you look more than qualified to talk shit about their physiques.

Most of you can't/won't even train without gear, and most likely never have. Probably won't have much to shit talk at 50 plus either
"

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2017, 09:23:13 AM »
I am talking about when you are in your 50's. You are in your early to mid thirties right?

My point is you could talk all the shit you want about his physique say if he was in the same age bracket or younger as from what I have seen from your pics you guys are on par with each other and have decent builds(not the ones he posts of you all the time ie the so called 6 gram ones, the instagram reg ones), but the thing is he looks fantastic for being in his fifties and he still competes to boot.

So when some of you guys in your thirties can look like guys over 50 who are in fanatstic shape for their ages like wes, be there, walter white etc, then you look more than qualified to talk shit about their physiques.

Most of you can't/won't even train without gear, and most likely never have. Probably won't have much to shit talk at 50 plus either

Listen kid, pick 5 different bodybuilding shows to attend throughout the summer...
Pay attention to the 50 + categories and the competition there..
Be there looks like a pogo stick in swimming trunks compared to most 50 year olds out there who are still serious..
You chimed in here fighting another mans battle so this is why your catching shit.
If you want to learn and ask questions about the OP, I'm here to help you.
It is disrespectful to contribute to the mud being tossed around in this thread.
I would not shit on threads you start.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2017, 09:29:57 AM »

Listen kid, pick 5 different bodybuilding shows to attend throughout the summer...
Be there looks like a pogo stick in swimming trunks compared to most 50 year olds out there who are still serious..
You chimed in here fighting another mans battle so this is why your catching shit.
It is disrespectful to contribute to the mud being tossed around in this thread.

Clearly BeThere/Jeffery was reffering to me when i was incorrect on my understanding of aromasin's half-life with his comment, therefor i replied.

If a 50yr old man wants to follow me to every thread i post in and troll like a little girl, ill continue to reply.

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2017, 09:32:51 AM »
Clearly BeThere/Jeffery was reffering to me when i was incorrect on my understanding of aromasin's half-life with his comment, therefor i replied.

If a 50yr old man wants to follow me to every thread i post in and troll like a little girl, ill continue to reply.

It's cool, Be There seems to be constantly on the attack so I have no problem defending yourself.
It just bothers me when other people help fight battles.

You were actually talking about the substance here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2017, 10:23:32 AM »
he wont reach 50, his internal organs and nervous system are totally fried with all the prescription meds hes abused.

Simple Simon

« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2017, 10:25:51 AM »
post a pic of you at your very best and shut me up.

I have been asking you to post a pic for the last three years.

Stop making excuses about how many pictures you have of you looking like shit, seriously, you have no photos of you looking your best but loads looking a mess, who the fuck does that?
https://www.instagram.com/ericscottcpt/

I have been through all those, now which one of them is you using 6gms, is it the ones where you are in reasonable shape and lean or the ones where you are the same but with 40lbs of fat and water on top?

It would appear you have never been less than 10% BF in your life,

Simple Simon

« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2017, 10:32:27 AM »

hahahaha... I'm not a serious competitor, its a hobby for FFS, I train to keep in shape and enter shows because I can, I dont even care if I win or not, its not that serious.
I would never admit to being a bodybuilder if a regular person outside the gym asked me..

Guys sitting at home eating chicken and rice and pinning 10 times a day, seriously who the fuck wants to do that.
Fucking morons....

Simple Simon

« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2017, 10:48:16 AM »

here is a comparison with George Nickell the over 50s lightheavyweight 2016 Nationals light heavyweight winner

he was the best light-heavyweight in the USA last year over 50, better than me for sure, but Im certainly not a pogo stick.

now, wheres your photo?

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2017, 10:50:04 AM »
here is a comparison with George Nickell the over 50s lightheavyweight 2016 Nationals light heavyweight winner

he was the best light-heavyweight in the USA last year over 50, better than me for sure, but Im certainly not a pogo stick.

now, wheres your photo?

Congratulations, you look good and I like your hair

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2017, 10:58:21 AM »
Be there looks great, even if he was in his twenties.

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2017, 11:02:22 AM »
Be there looks great, even if he was in his twenties.

Falco, I understand we all look up to what we are similar to.
Your build is comparable to his so I can understand if he is your hero

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2017, 11:06:43 AM »
Falco, I understand we all look up to what we are similar to.
Your build is comparable to his so I can understand if he is your hero

we both look better than you up to now, go see if you can dig out some obscure pic from the 90s to try and pass off as yourself.

Remember to pick a white one this time.