Author Topic: "at 5'7 and 215 I have things Ronnie Coleman can only dream of having"  (Read 24261 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: "at 5'7 and 215 I have things Ronnie Coleman can only dream of having"
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2006, 05:38:34 PM »
The Luke your logical argumentation is powerless here, the getbigers are shielded by their idiocy.  If you wish to pierce their defenses you will have to employ photoshop or chuck norris facts.

-sS

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2006, 05:45:03 PM »
Shawn is probably referring to the ability to see his own penis without a mirror.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2006, 07:50:05 PM »
onlyme,,,,i usually like your posts but to say that Shawn Ray could buy clothes in the teen section of Marshalls and attack him by being short is just plain stupid. I am not a Shawn Ray fan but give the guy some credit. He was a great bodybuilder. He was in better shape than your fat ass will ever be in. I have a feeling you are still dieting because you have been very moody the past month or 2.
only me eats your weight for breakfast  the reason he's talking bad about wife cheating tranny lover is because shawn has been known to post some of his shit talking about only me on get big.. i would love to see shawn say some of the things he's been typing to onlyme's face

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2006, 08:49:01 PM »
Shawn has allot that Coleman dreams of having, well maybe nightmares.  At 5'7" and I am sure that is in heals Shawn can still ride the kiddie rides at the park.  He can still buy his clothes at in the teen section at Marshalls.  He still can go to proms.  He can look at most girls eye to eye.  He can move his seat up to the very front in his car to give his girlfriend more leg room in the back.  There are allot of things being really short can be good for.  The only thing it wasn't good for is winning a big show in bodybuilding.  Good choice.  Should have been a jockey.

I can't wait to see what he says about me.  I just hope they are creative, which I can count on Shawn being.

i'd rather be 5'7 or whatever height shawn is then look like you big daddy :-\

E
E

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2006, 08:51:02 PM »
i'd rather be 5'7 or whatever height shawn is then look like you big daddy :-\

E

What does onlyme look like now?  ???

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2006, 03:40:13 AM »

Side note:
I remember the year Shawn guest posed looking like this. It wasn't all that far out from the Olympia, perhaps 8 weeks?

Needless to say, he seemed more than a few weeks off. But eventually came in looking fcuking good, razor sharp, slightly improved back from the year before, and also added some to the quads.

The guy may be full of himself. But he may also very well be the best ever. Period.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2006, 02:27:50 PM »

Side note:
I remember the year Shawn guest posed looking like this. It wasn't all that far out from the Olympia, perhaps 8 weeks?

Needless to say, he seemed more than a few weeks off. But eventually came in looking fcuking good, razor sharp, slightly improved back from the year before, and also added some to the quads.

The guy may be full of himself. But he may also very well be the best ever. Period.

YIP
Zack

Shawn is pure CLASS .

Confidence is required to reach full potential in any walk of life .

In a subjective sport/pastime/hobby/whatever  like Bodybuilding I think confidence is paramount .

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2006, 03:19:34 PM »
I confess, I was fat in the above referenced picture but when the chips were on the table a mere 2 months later I handled my business.
Now Onlyme, can we say anything good about your physique even before the Spider Bite 20 yrs ago?
Granted you got dealt a bad hand but please you really paid $4,000 to have me at your show and I sucked that bad as a Bber? No wonder you lost all that money on your promotion.
Fools rush in, including the Kitchen!
Now, I'll lay off the fact that your FAT by CHoice, but to say I sucked.......? I'm almost upset.
Post a Fat pic, the only one you can find but dont blow smoke up my but for 14 yrs of butt kicking?
Things that make you go, "Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....."
You fly me all the way to Hawaii, which by the way, was after that photo was taken,  the same year I placed in the top 5 of the Olympia and your mad because I didnt stay that way and join you and the rest of the PHAT BOY Crew?
Keith, you surprise me with your ravenous attacks on a Gossip & Rumor Board but continued all those years to go out of you way to say hello and even drop some Benji's into my Bank Account with the rest of the Drug money.
Oh, moms says, "Good lookin out!"
At what point in your life did you becaome a Shawn Ray Hater?
After you saw my photo with your Boy Sasha?
DOnt hate yo, he still has Mad love for you.
We didn't clean out all the food from the FOod COurt at the Rio, which is why I thought you were mad a t me all this time.
What a difference a year makes.
 Now here we are slandering each other on the Net but your Punk ass couldn't even send me an email to voice your true feelings about me. Is it because I am a promoter now and not simply a Drugged out wanna be Professional BBer?
I coulda been a contender but you have me pegged as just another Fat Muscle Head who sells drugs, works for the Cops, Ratting out my family and stealing your boy Sasha from you ???
I understand the influence of the board yo, but I thought you were better than that?
a "Horse Jockey?"
They dont get $4,000 a ride yet you'd pay me and my fat ass that kinda loot to spend a weekend in Hawaii with you? ???
Yo, you need a Financial Planner to go along with your 24 Hr Fitness membership.
Keith, Just say NO!  :-*
Peace & Love yo,
S

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2006, 03:24:30 PM »
onlynobody pwned!

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2006, 03:28:02 PM »

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2006, 03:35:56 PM »
Sorry Keith, you should Joined Jenny Craig! :-*
;D

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2006, 06:33:04 PM »
I confess, I was fat in the above referenced picture but when the chips were on the table a mere 2 months later I handled my business.
Now Onlyme, can we say anything good about your physique even before the Spider Bite 20 yrs ago?
Granted you got dealt a bad hand but please you really paid $4,000 to have me at your show and I sucked that bad as a Bber? No wonder you lost all that money on your promotion.
Now, I'll lay off the fact that your FAT by CHoice, but to say I sucked.......? I'm almost upset.
Post a Fat pic, the only one you can find but dont blow smoke up my but for 14 yrs of butt kicking?
You fly me all the way to Hawaii, which by the way, was after that photo was taken,  the same year I placed in the top 5 of the Olympia and your mad because I didnt stay that way and join you and the rest of the PHAT BOY Crew?
Keith, you surprise me with your ravenous attacks on a Gossip & Rumor Board but continued all those years to go out of you way to say hello and even drop some Benji's into my Bank Account with the rest of the Drug money.
We didn't clean out all the food from the FOod COurt at the Rio, which is why I thought you were mad a t me all this time.
 Now here we are slandering each other on the Net but your Punk ass couldn't even send me an email to voice your true feelings about me. Is it because I am a promoter now and not simply a Drugged out wanna be Professional BBer?
I coulda been a contender but you have me pegged as just another Fat Muscle Head who sells drugs, works for the Cops, Ratting out my family and stealing your boy Sasha from you ???
I understand the influence of the board yo, but I thought you were better than that?
a "Horse Jockey?"
They dont get $4,000 a ride yet you'd pay me and my fat ass that kinda loot to spend a weekend in Hawaii with you? ???
Yo, you need a Financial Planner to go along with your 24 Hr Fitness membership.
Peace & Love yo,
S
Dang, it looks like doughboy got pwned.  :D
Lee

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2006, 06:38:08 PM »
 Haha..Shawn 0wned that fat piece of shit know as onlyme

GMCtrk

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2006, 06:40:23 PM »
seems he still cant answer the original question though :-\

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2006, 06:41:56 PM »
seems he still cant answer the original question though :-\

He is avoiding the question like a politician. Fine with me as long as he keeps destroying onlyme.!! ;D

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2006, 07:11:13 PM »
a "Horse Jockey?"
Peace & Love yo,
S

Onlyme....crawl out from under the bed and answer this!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2006, 09:22:36 PM »
onlyme is owned beyond reasonable doubt

fat by choice ???

I guess you are ugly by choice too ::)

E
E

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2006, 09:28:06 PM »
Ok, I'm done with this Thread.
My mom is fat, I'm Fat and my baby is Fat! :o
So it's unfair to dump on Keith being fat. :'(
Ohh, he's still Ugly but we wont go there. ;D
I just had to get some of the stench of being "Dissed" by someone who paid me, flew me to hawaii, fed me and complimented me on a job well done, only to dog me out on an Opinion board. >:(
Sad but Keith yo, it didn't have to be this way..................... .
Welcome to GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2006, 09:29:54 PM »
I just had to get some of the stench of being "Dissed" by someone who paid me, flew me to hawaii, fed me and complimented me on a job well done, only to dog me out on an Opinion board. >:(

Shawn doesnt the saying go "dont bite the hand that feeds you"

GMCtrk

« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2006, 09:32:24 PM »

answer my question you bucktooth jackass >:(

dillet knocked your f*cking tooth out didn't he 8)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2006, 09:34:08 PM »
Which one yo? :-[

GMCtrk

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2006, 09:35:57 PM »
The funny part was, you both had on the same polo shirt in bfto '96, 'cept you were missing a tooth :o

Maybe that's why you kept calling Paul "jurassic"...maybe he threatened to knock out the rest of your teeth next ???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2006, 09:36:46 PM »

ugly and two faced

too bad he can't use the other face hahahahahhahahahahahahha

E
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2006, 10:33:16 PM »
I don't know what the fuck you just said.  All I do know is you avoid the shit about you like a politician.  I give you credit about that.  Steer the shit my way.  Like I said I am overweight now.  And it wasn't by choice.  I have am working on that and that is all I can do.  I will be at the Olympia this year as far as I know.  Call me fat-ass while standing in front of me.  Other than my body sucking right now, you still have all your problems and they are with you for life.  Their are many pictures of me on Getbig at 290-300 pounds.  That is the weight I competed at.  That is the weight I am luckily enough to be comfortable enough at to carry very very well.  Like I said before, all the roids and drugs you took you never cam close to any lift I did.  YOu are a very short loud mouth who takes advantage of the people who don't know you.  I was told by allot of people here that you are not liked here.  You fucked other promoters and were rude to people.  But I liked you and you talk a good talk.  But, when it came down to it I made the mistake of not listening to everyone else.  And even after you fucked me once I helped you get a room discount at one the most exclusive hotels in Hawaii and you fucked me there to and my friend who was the manager.  It ended costing him close to $600 which I paid him back for.  So I got burnt by you twice.  That makes me stupid but I learned.  My physical appearance and strength prior to my injury made me ALLOT of money and got me allot of things you never could get.

So if it makes you feel good to put me down now after an injury that would have easily killed you, no doubt then go for it.  You are a perfect example of someone who is insecure.  When you start attacking someone's physical appearance especially after an injury that had me in the hospital for almost a month and unable to walk (only crawl on the ground)for six months and monthly serious reactions for 6 years when my calf would blow up to 30"+ and leak fluid out of hair holes and 102 fever, then go for it.  Cause that is all you can do to defend yourself and make you feel better.  Then let me help you and agree with you that you got me, I am overweight now.  But as I told you before I am better now and in the gym.  And I promise if you ever want to try to show off your strength to me lets go.   Cause son you will lose just you are losing this character fight.  You have none, that is what makes it so easy to beat you.  You have no defense.  All you have is weak insults to me and funny pictures to try and deter from the fact you are low class, have no chracter and you take advantage of people who don't really know you.  Sad son really sad. 

So keep it up I am getting lighter and stronger while you remain short, weak, and low class.  Good example of a pro BB.  No wonder they didn't want you to win.