Author Topic: quickest fat loss diet with minimal muscle loss  (Read 4380 times)

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
Re: quickest fat loss diet with minimal muscle loss
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2017, 01:46:26 PM »
Quickest fat loss with minimal muscle loss...DNP

Quickest way to prevent future forum asshats - DNC.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2017, 04:34:00 PM »
This diet goes back to Vince Gironda days.  But you have to carb up once every 5? days.  I desperately need to do this diet, just don't know if I have the nerve

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 07:17:38 PM »
I did this diet last year. Ate chicken breast or canned tuna + green veg + sugar-free ketchup or mustard 5-6 times a day for 6 weeks. No cheat meals.
Went from 200lbs to 175lbs and lost a good amount of fat (didn't have visible abs before, had visible abs after). The trick is to reverse out of it correctly without blowing up like a water buffalo. You MUST add in a cheat day or start adding calories every couple days bit by bit and fill out. You'll crash your body beating it with low cals and exercise. I also did 30-45mins cardio 5 days a week, as well. Trained 6 days a week I believe... 5 or 6, can't remember.

I balanced out around 180-185lbs with a good set of abs which lasted all summer. Then once it got cold out I put on that protective layer I will start shedding come mid-April.

good stuff,

did you look flat as fuck?

Meta-physical

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2017, 03:57:54 AM »
Dear dj181,

I admire your determination but I regret to inform you that this diet you are advocating is absurd. I'm sure you will appreciate that blue stars aren't simply given out haphazardly around these parts, and it was no terminological inexactitude when I said that the supplement industry hates me. I may be a maverick, but believe me I get the job done. If you are truly willing to take your body to new extremes, then I am prepared to write out a diet plan for you that will do just that. All I am asking from you is three weeks of unwavering dedication. It's unconventional, and it won't be easy - but nothing in life worth achieving ever is. Are you up for the challenge?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2017, 03:59:26 AM »
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2017, 04:03:05 AM »
Dear dj181,

I admire your determination but I regret to inform you that this diet you are advocating is absurd. I'm sure you will appreciate that blue stars aren't simply given out haphazardly around these parts, and it was no terminological inexactitude when I said that the supplement industry hates me. I may be a maverick, but believe me I get the job done. If you are truly willing to take your body to new extremes, then I am prepared to write out a diet plan for you that will do just that. All I am asking from you is three weeks of unwavering dedication. It's unconventional, and it won't be easy - but nothing in life worth achieving ever is. Are you up for the challenge?
welcome back Sev   ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2017, 04:10:54 AM »
Dear dj181,

thanks for the offer bro, but i;m not so focused on that at the moment

i'm just looking to take my ab skinfold down to 6-8 mm and i'm almost there now (it was 3.5 mm when i posted my ripped to fuck pics)

my goal now is to get strong as fuck in the bench, curl and maybe deadlift ie. achieve ELITE LEVEL status via strength standands  8)

http://strengthlevel.com/strength-standards

Meta-physical

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2017, 04:43:29 AM »
welcome back Sev   ;D
Sev just made it up as he went along. All of my diets are battlefield tested on elite athletes. I would have had dj181 sitting at 4% bodyfat, eating nothing but various types of chocolate. It's a pity that he's decided to focus on crippling himself instead, but I wish him well in his future endeavours.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2017, 06:34:57 AM »
wannabe did you add carbs

Not until 6 weeks into the diet, when I had my first cheat.

good stuff,

did you look flat as fuck?

Flat as fuck doesn't even begin to describe it haha. But I put my ego aside and kept going. I knew I'd fill out once I got carbs in me.