Author Topic: Why are gay haters so afraid to bash homosexuality?  (Read 5336 times)

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
Why are gay haters so afraid to bash homosexuality?
« on: March 29, 2017, 01:34:09 PM »

I am heterosexual but could give a fuck about people that are gay..  But homosexual slurs are the most common insult anywhere. You're a homo...you're a homo..you suck cock...you take it up the ass.... And some people in particular (always with some fake screename) CONSTANTLY speak of this

But no one EVER posts about homosexuality being wrong...or homosexuals being less of a man,etc.  Even the most vicious slurs towards homosexuality are always followed by bullshit like "I mean I have nothing against homosexuals...."  Why the cowardess? Clearly you DO hate homosexuality. When I call someone an asshole.. it means I hate assholes... and you seem like an asshole so I hate you.

So when you say someone is a homo that sucks cock...it means you hate that type of person. That's why you used it as an insult. Why the fear to just be honest? Political correctness is that scary?

Simple Simon

Re: Why are gay haters so afraid to bash homosexuality?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 01:39:57 PM »
I am heterosexual but could give a fuck about people that are gay..

But homosexual slurs are the most common insult anywhere.

You're a homo...you're a homo..you suck cock...you take it up the ass....

And some people in particular(always with some fake screename) CONSTANTLY speak of this

But no one EVER posts about homosexuality being wrong...or homosexuals being less of a man,etc.

Even the most vicious slurs towards homosexuality are always followed by bullshit like

"I mean I have nothing against homosexuals...."  Why the cowardess? Clearly you DO hate homosexuality.

When I call someone an asshole..it means I hate assholes...and you seem like an asshole so I hate you.

So when you say someone is a homo that sucks cock...it means you hate that type of person. That's why you used it as an insult.

Why the fear to just be honest? Political correctness is that scary?

assholes are for shitting out of, how could you possibly hate an asshole?

Hack Benchers

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 01:40:50 PM »
Nobody states on here that homosexuallity is wrong because everybody who posta here is Gay.... you stupid fuck!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 01:42:49 PM »
a

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 03:33:04 PM »

Ask Booty.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 03:44:31 PM »
Just recently I stated I cannot take a man seriously who sucks and fucks cock.

That'd pretty much define a homo, to me, as being "less of a man", no?

Besides this, I don't hate ass-reamers. However, they are perverted, mentally ill and gross.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 06:40:31 PM »

Besides this, I don't hate ass-reamers. However, they are perverted, mentally ill and gross.
Wow...I feel bad for you man..what a warped way of thinking.
Good luck out there.
Studies show that people who have similar views as yours are secretly homosexual.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 08:04:20 PM »
He shits out of his mouth, can't you tell? ;)
A

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 08:44:52 PM »
any stats on gay divorce vs straight divorces?

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 09:57:27 PM »
Good luck out there.
Studies show that people who have similar views as yours are secretly homosexual.

Get ready-

OH BROTHER, I bet you're the type of guy who sits on his boyfriend's lap listening to Christina Aguilara's "Ain't no other man" while lovingly spoon-feeding him low fat ice cream... gayer than Richard Simmons working the night shift at a flavored condom factory

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 10:07:22 PM »
Bottom line is Gay is an abomination in the eyes of God. And God commands man to HATE EVIL. It does not mean you have to hate the person but I'll not endorse this wicked behavior. Light and dark cannot dwell together. You cannot serve two masters. You either love or hate evil and I hate it.

I give no fucks about what  people's opinions are of the Bible. It's a book thats been around a very long time and will continue to be and govern how people live. I believe every word that comes from that Holy Book of my people. Homosexuality is a CHOICE. Most of you are too spiritually blind to understand these matters. Worse off than a limbless man trying to climb a ladder.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 10:28:39 PM »
Being gay is just not supposed to happen, but it does, through some sort of fuck up in mental wiring.

Legit, think about it.  If everyone were gay there'd be no reproduction.  Survival of the fittest goes out the fucking window because there's nobody who can pass on sperm.

:D

And I never understood the challenge people who bash gays get, ie, "oh it's common knowledge that somebody who makes fun of gays is secretly gay himself."  Umm, no.  I can say the same thing about retards, I don't like them, doesn't mean I'm secretly in possession of downs.

LOLOLOL

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 10:43:48 PM »

And some people in particular(always with some fake screename) CONSTANTLY speak of this

But no one EVER posts about homosexuality being wrong...or homosexuals being less of a man,etc.

Even the most vicious slurs towards homosexuality are always followed by bullshit like

"I mean I have nothing against homosexuals...."  Why the cowardess? Clearly you DO hate homosexuality.

When I call someone an asshole..it means I hate assholes...and you seem like an asshole so I hate you.

So when you say someone is a homo that sucks cock...it means you hate that type of person. That's why you used it as an insult.

With respect, allow me.

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME............. .FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 11:20:12 PM »

to the bold --

because that part is implied, you idiot.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 05:32:05 AM »

TL,DR,FU

...op is a fag.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 06:34:11 AM »
Most of the guys who have an issue with homosexuals are often closet homosexuals.

I couldn't care less what other people do in their private lives.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 06:53:41 AM »
Could care less what anyone is, I don't define who I like/dislike by anything other than what they treat others like in the real world.

Do I cross the line with humour, any stereotyping, etc sometimes? Yes and no, depending on the context of the conversation.

What really gets my grill these days period is when people are being told what to think or say because of xyz agandas especially those of the SJW variety.

I believe strongly in freedom of speech, especially if it is something the snowflake mass don't like to hear ie the other side of the discussions which are being silenced.
"

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 08:10:04 AM »

Haters afraid to bash  ??...  I rather investigate what Dallas McCarver had for breakfast this morning.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 08:25:02 AM »
Good luck out there.

No need to feel bad for me. I've gone back and forth with my feelings about homosexuality. I can easily think it is you who is twisted in thinking.

And why would I need luck "out there"? I'm living my life just fine.

As far as the studies, believe what you want.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2017, 08:33:27 AM »
Just recently I stated I cannot take a man seriously who sucks and fucks cock.

That'd pretty much define a homo, to me, as being "less of a man", no?

Good luck out there.

I'm of a similar opinion to Fortress.

I don't hate them - I just don't like them.

As for surveys they can & often do show exactly what the sponsor / people who carry out the survey want them to show.

And in my 50's i'd say I have a very good idea that i'm not queer,
don't feel bad for me - be Happy - I am.

you on the other hand ?

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2017, 08:35:37 AM »

I take it you neither have a career in politics nor any endorsements.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2017, 08:56:17 AM »

do you think you could take a fist up the ass? nothing bitchmade about that

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2017, 10:46:20 AM »

Why is god so obsessed with the sexual activities of the humans she created?

Perhaps if you read the Bible you'd know what HE said.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2017, 12:11:48 PM »
Nobody states on here that homosexuallity is wrong because everybody who posta here is Gay.... you stupid fuck!

Yes. Jackie Paisley died young and nobody cared. If it was a man all the schmoes would be shouting RIP.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2017, 12:16:41 PM »
I am heterosexual but could give a fuck about people that are gay..  But homosexual slurs are the most common insult anywhere. You're a homo...you're a homo..you suck cock...you take it up the ass.... And some people in particular (always with some fake screename) CONSTANTLY speak of this

But no one EVER posts about homosexuality being wrong...or homosexuals being less of a man,etc.  Even the most vicious slurs towards homosexuality are always followed by bullshit like "I mean I have nothing against homosexuals...."  Why the cowardess? Clearly you DO hate homosexuality. When I call someone an asshole.. it means I hate assholes... and you seem like an asshole so I hate you.

So when you say someone is a homo that sucks cock...it means you hate that type of person. That's why you used it as an insult. Why the fear to just be honest? Political correctness is that scary?

Gay people scared you gimmick? What a beta bitch. ::)
A