Author Topic: Homeowners son defends himself against 3 intruders with "high capacity" AR-15  (Read 9072 times)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
just exactly like you don't know he needed a 12 round clip ::)

and just so you're not confused these people were armed and in his house and I'm perfectly fine with this guy shooting to kill

isn't that what you're supposed to do if you point a gun at someone?

I don't see any significant difference between 10 and 12 rounds

I don't see any need for someone to have a 33 round magazine like the Tuscon Shooter or the shooter in Aurora who supposedly had a 100-round drum magazine

Jared Loughner had a 30 round magazine and one in the chamber to make 31 total. You're still talking out your ass and have no fucking clue what you're bullshitting about.

Just shut the fuck up, you're more full of shit than 240 and ESF combined.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Barack Obama: "I don't believe people should be able to own guns."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
just exactly like you don't know he needed a 12 round clip ::)

and just so you're not confused these people were armed and in his house and I'm perfectly fine with this guy shooting to kill

isn't that what you're supposed to do if you point a gun at someone?

I don't see any significant difference between 10 and 12 rounds

I don't see any need for someone to have a 33 round magazine like the Tuscon Shooter or the shooter in Aurora who supposedly had a 100-round drum magazine

If you don't see any significant difference between 10 and 12 then why cap them at 10?

What are you basing your view on that no one needs a 30 round mag?

Core

• Getbig III
Jared Loughner had a 30 round magazine and one in the chamber to make 31 total. You're still talking out your ass and have no fucking clue what you're bullshitting about.

Exactly. 33 round magazine? It doesn't exist. Clearly mr man straw doesn't know the first thing about firearms and would suffer ptsd from being in the same room as one. I imagine he would have suicidal thoughts from watching a violent movie with firearms in it, and would likely act on those thoughts after touching one.

Absolutely nothing wrong with having hi capacity mags. In fact they should be encouraged as they equalize things significantly in case of violent criminals who dont abide by laws and use automatic weapons with high capacity magazines. Or other 'forces' who employ firearms with high rates of fire and large magazine. The point of us having guns in the first place is to be able to defend ourselves from tyranny, in whatever form that may manifest itself. Be it localized criminals, or the wider criminals in our government. Guns are here to stay, and stupid liberals need to accept that. There are far too many in the US to be taken now, if the citizens even allowed such a lawa to be passed.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Should have just called 911 and waited 10 minutes for the police to arrive.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
each intruder was shot once so the 10 clip magazine in CA woud have been more than sufficient

Check out my new avatar signature  :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

120 rounds? LOL.
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

120 rounds? LOL.

That must be a 120 clip magazine lollipop?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Can you explain to me how this "10 clip magazine" works?

duct taped together with a spacer or 5 up 5 down banana clipped also with duct tape

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

are you seriously this fucking stupid (rhetorical question...of course you are)

do you really think it makes any difference to the argument whether it was 30 rounds or 33 rounds

Also, it was widely reported from multiple sources that he had multiple magazines with one capable of holding 33 rounds

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Exactly. 33 round magazine? It doesn't exist. Clearly mr man straw doesn't know the first thing about firearms and would suffer ptsd from being in the same room as one. I imagine he would have suicidal thoughts from watching a violent movie with firearms in it, and would likely act on those thoughts after touching one.

Absolutely nothing wrong with having hi capacity mags. In fact they should be encouraged as they equalize things significantly in case of violent criminals who dont abide by laws and use automatic weapons with high capacity magazines. Or other 'forces' who employ firearms with high rates of fire and large magazine. The point of us having guns in the first place is to be able to defend ourselves from tyranny, in whatever form that may manifest itself. Be it localized criminals, or the wider criminals in our government. Guns are here to stay, and stupid liberals need to accept that. There are far too many in the US to be taken now, if the citizens even allowed such a lawa to be passed.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/116453/glock-magazine-gen-4-glock-17-19-26-34-9mm-luger-33-round-polymer-black

falco

• Getbig V
WYHI the 21yo gettaway driver.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

He forgot add except for his security team & Police.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

does that "quote" actually exist anywhere in writing, on audio or video tape?

tonymctones

• Getbig V

do you really think it makes any difference to the argument whether it was 30 rounds or 33 rounds

Also, it was widely reported from multiple sources that he had multiple magazines with one capable of holding 33 rounds

What argument? All you have said so far is you don't see the need for them. You haven't explained why you feel that way and what it's based on.

Basically at this point you've made a statement not an argument

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What argument? All you have said so far is you don't see the need for them. You haven't explained why you feel that way and what it's based on.

Basically at this point you've made a statement not an argument

Do you know of any instances where a homeowner or private citizen needed a high capacity magazine to defend their home or themselves (not talking about the 12 round one in the shooting in OK)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Do you know of any instances where a homeowner or private citizen needed a high capacity magazine to defend their home or themselves (not talking about the 12 round one in the shooting in OK)
First define "high capacity magazine"

Why would you not take into account the OK shooting when speaking about this?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
First define "high capacity magazine"

Why would you not take into account the OK shooting when speaking about this?

I'm sure you know what I'm referring to but let's just say the 30 or 33 round ones that we've been talking about in this thread

the OK shooter had a 12 round magazine.  I don't see much difference between 10 and 12 or for that matter 8 or 10 (again the OK shooter killed each person with a single shot)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
No charges against Oklahoma man who killed 3 intruders

"It is the opinion of this office that Zachary Peters acted justifiably ... when he used deadly force to defend his home," said Wagoner County Assistant District Attorney Jack Thorp. "It was clear he operated completely within the law when he used deadly force," Thorp later told The Associated Press.

Wagoner County Sheriff Chris Elliott said he supports the decision not to charge Peters.
"We support the right of our citizens, the right to bear arms and to defend their homes," Elliott said. "In this such case, we feel strongly that's what took place here."
“The facts in this case are very solid, these individuals chose to go to this house, they chose to break into this house, they chose to forcibly enter into the house, and because of those decisions they lost their life,"

http://www.wral.com/no-charges-against-oklahoma-man-who-killed-3-intruders/16622996/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I'm sure you know what I'm referring to but let's just say the 30 or 33 round ones that we've been talking about in this thread

the OK shooter had a 12 round magazine.  I don't see much difference between 10 and 12 or for that matter 8 or 10 (again the OK shooter killed each person with a single shot)
Actually I don't know what you're talking about. That's because the people who want to limit gun rights generally take broad liberties when defining things like "assault rifle", "high capacity magazine", "automatic weapon" etc...

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/homeowner-shoots-injures-home-invaders_nkncr/53717460

What does it matter how many rounds it took to kill them intruders? Are you under the impression that you only need 1 round per intruder?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Not sure what you mean here...do you see much difference between 8 and 12?
I don't see any reason for cars to have a top speed exceeding 55mph. Think of the lives that could be saved every year!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

In other words you quoted shit you had no fucking clue about and thought it was the truth.

Or maybe he had "skinny" bullets?

What a complete fucking retard, same shit you cry your eyes out at Coach over.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Actually I don't know what you're talking about. That's because the people who want to limit gun rights generally take broad liberties when defining things like "assault rifle", "high capacity magazine", "automatic weapon" etc...

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/homeowner-shoots-injures-home-invaders_nkncr/53717460

What does it matter how many rounds it took to kill them intruders? Are you under the impression that you only need 1 round per intruder?

That's all I need.  ;D

I'd still empty the mag on them... What good is buying ammo if you don't shoot it?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
The decision to use deadly force is made. It doesn't matter how many rounds are used at that point. You shoot until empty or threat is over. Usually both.