Author Topic: I supported military action in Syria by Obama and do so now. So should you!  (Read 4070 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Or what about this Captain Delusion  ::):

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/27/congress-still-not-specifically-authorizing-islami/

Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval

Nearly 3,000 strikes in Iraq and Syria to date

How many of those strikes were against Assad and the state installations of Syria

Go look that up

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Obama the gag and fag didn't have a plan.  He had excuses and a dress he hid behind.

Wrong as usual

https://www.washingtonpost.com/guy-than-trumps/

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
How many of those strikes were against Assad and the state installations of Syria

Go look that up
More than Trump.  Go look that up.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama never bombed Assad regime

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/07/politics/obama-syria-airstrikes-trump/

Ofagget was supporting ISIS and figured they were going to take over - so he didn't bomb Assad - but he armed ISIS and the enemies of Assad.   

Obama really was a POS

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Ofagget was supporting ISIS and figured they were going to take over - so he didn't bomb Assad - but he armed ISIS and the enemies of Assad.   

Obama really was a POS

Yeah Obama supported ISIS by dropping bombs on them

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Obama really was a POS
Hilarious that Straw Man is now for the Republican position in 2013 but if you read his posts from then, he clearly was against it then.

I wonder what changed.  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Hilarious that Straw Man is now for the Republican position in 2013 but if you read his posts from then, he clearly was against it then.

I wonder what changed.  :D

Go find my posts dumbass
I see you're not defending your  ignorant claim that Obama bombed the Assad regime

You want to know who changed their position on bombing Assad from 2013.... Congressional Republicans. 

I wonder why?

The chemical attack in 2013 was worse than the one last week so it can't be due to the level of attack

Must be something else

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Go find my posts dumbass
I see you're not defending your  ignorant claim that Obama bombed the Assad regime

You want to know who changed their position on bombing Assad from 2013.... Congressional Republicans. 

I wonder why?

The chemical attack in 2013 was worse than the one last week so it can't be due to the level of attack

Must be something else
Only a fool would believe that 3000-8000 air strikes that Obama conducted were not targeted against ISIS as well as Assad.  John Kerry, Obama and his entire team supported military action against Assad even as late as October 2016.  Such a short memory you have.

The point is, the Obama administration actively engaged in striking Assad.

::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
 :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Only a fool would believe that 3000-8000 air strikes that Obama conducted were not targeted against ISIS as well as Assad.  John Kerry, Obama and his entire team supported military action against Assad even as late as October 2016.  Such a short memory you have.

The point is, the Obama administration actively engaged in striking Assad.

::)

that fool would be you

We all know that Obama wanted to take action against Assad and in fact some of the major criticism of his legacy is that he took no action

Being the fool that you are you seem that think that these videos of Obama saying he wanted Assad out somehow proves that he did strike at the Assad regime.

Better for you to just find the stories about those strikes. Should be easy enough to prove if it happened

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
that fool would be you

We all know that Obama wanted to take action against Assad and in fact some of the major criticism of his legacy is that he took no action

Being the fool that you are you seem that think that these videos of Obama saying he wanted Assad out somehow proves that he did strike at the Assad regime.

Better for you to just find the stories about those strikes. Should be easy enough to prove if it happened

It is.  I could post them but its a total waste of time since you will lie to yourself like you always do.

Why even bother? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
It is.  I could post them but its a total waste of time since you will lie to yourself like you always do.

Why even bother? 

to actually prove your point rather than looking like uninformed fool

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
to actually prove your point rather than looking like uninformed fool
Obama already proved it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Obama already proved it.

no he didn't

but if you'd like to post what you think is proof of that claim then please do so

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
that fool would be you

Its in ofags own words you abject moron!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Loud explosions ‘heard’ at Syrian Army base sparking reports Israel has launched airstrikes against Assad regime

ISRAELI Air Force has struck the Syrian regime troops near the Falita Barrens in northwest Damascus, according to  local reports.

The airstrike has not yet been confirmed by the Syrian government.

But loud explosions were reported from the Falita Barrens tonight.

The Falita Barrens are located near the Lebanese border-crossing.

There is said to be Hezbollah fighters in the area.

More to follow

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3321817/israel-attack-syrian-army-positions/
a

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Quite obvious whether it be the Norks or Syria that we are going to have a war to pay for soon.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I hope Israel LEVELS Syria.

obsidian

• Getbig V
I hope Israel LEVELS Syria.

As a fake jew I am sure you do. Assad provides protection for Christians. And fake jews hate Christians more than anything in this world.

You have not yet explained why Assad must go. What has he done (other than protect Christians)?

obsidian

• Getbig V
The reality is the avg citizen rarely knows the details of any covert military operation or strike.

I'm glad Obama had  terrorists smoked with drone strikes and
I'm pumped Trump wacked Syria's airport  :D
Why are you pumped? The chemical attack was a false flag to frame Assad. But I am not the least surprised. You get all your info from the fakenews@MSM and believe it all.