Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2017, 01:58:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exercise to build tear drop/inner quad  (Read 990 times)
kevthekid
Getbig III

« on: April 06, 2017, 09:01:17 PM »

Other than squats and leg press, what's the best to grow the inside of your quads?
Report to moderator   Logged
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

Gimmicks r like viruses, you have good & bad ones.

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 04:25:30 AM »

For the vastus medialis movements with your toes outwards and for the sartorius adductor work.
local hero
Competitors
Getbig V

mma finance warrior of peace

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 01:41:49 AM »

For me I could target them much easier using one of those lying/horizontal hack squat machines, the type with a stack, you can wriggle around to find the right groove, start each rep with a tight tensioned pause at rock bottom, if you can get the right machine and feel it is pure battery acid type pump/pain
jpm101
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 07:51:27 AM »

Most any leg exercise with the heels raised throw more direct work on the lower quads.....getting the tear drop affect.

Like squats with the heels on a 2" block (or higher). Or BB Hack squats (heels raised), which works extremely well for a lot of guy's. Front squats (raised or flat footed) also work well. Olympic lifters shoes/boots have raised heels, which target the lower quads. Some men I've known will wear work boots during serious leg work, for height and support.

For inner thigh, might suggest a wider leg stance when squating, with the toes point out a bit more. Though regular foot  spaced squatting should handle that problem. But than again, everyone does not always respond the same to any exercise.

Good Luck

F
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!