Author Topic: United Airlines Overbooks Flights - and Beats up a Paying Passenger  (Read 66943 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: United Airlines Overbooks Flights - and Beats up a Paying Passenger
« Reply #275 on: April 14, 2017, 01:33:10 AM »
turns out this "doctor" is a drug pushing scum. Looks like United's algorithms had it right after all.

Yeah, but did he use the drugs to sedate them and then ejaculate on them...?
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2017, 01:52:55 AM »

You know, hopefully one day, the CEO will get a taste of his own medicine.

Let him go to a hotel, get into the room, and then let them knock at the door once he is settled in, and tell him they need the room for an employee, and kick him out forcefully. Total bullshit.

Most Ron responses I've seen in a thread for a while.... with cursing too..... hmmm....

???

Am I the only one beginning to think that at some point, Ron has been dragged off a plane screaming, "But the bikini pre-judging is tomorrow morning!!  Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!111111;D
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2017, 01:55:27 AM »
Most Ron responses I've seen in a thread for a while.... with cursing too..... hmmm....

???

Am I the only one beginning to think that at some point, Ron has been dragged off a plane screaming, "But the bikini pre-judging is tomorrow morning!!  Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!111111;D

Naw, he just travels a lot. If you have to fly a lot the resentment builds and builds on how you are treated by the airlines with United being the most egregious.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2017, 03:59:42 AM »
So you disagree that America is the world's leader? That our culture and influence dominates the world. That so many dream of coming to America. That China vis-a-vis Taiwan and North Korea vis-a-vis South Korea would be very different if it was for America.

And what does the world want or expect from America? Well, whenever there's a huge natural disaster or a military invasion no one looks to Britain, France or Germany and asks, "What are they doing to do? When are they going to help?"

As far as America being a bully. I can only wish and hope. We should have just planted our flags and claim Iraqi's oil as our own as we were accused and wanting to do as part of our invasion.

the rest of the world doesn't look to america when there's a natural disaster. we see how badly you deal with your own natural disasters(new orleans springs to mind!). ok when there's a military invasion we do look to america, but that's only because it's usually you doing the invading!

sure your fast food joints, tv/movies, music (mainly black nowadays) do influence the rest of the world. apart from that most sane people see the US as a country of crazy gun toting, war hungry lunatics, intent on pushing the world closer and closer to WW3.

what a lot of people around the world want from the US?  to stop with it's perpetual military aggression and stirring shit up in other countries. what the rest of the world expects? ....more of the same.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2017, 04:27:59 AM »
America...Fuck yeah!

I say, let the world starve. Especially the fifth world lands filled with lazy indigenous peoples.  If any nation stands against us, let them starve.  Let them rot under their imported muslim filth. Let their lands be shat upon by fifth worlders and let them lay in the muzzie excrement until it covers their worm ridden souls.

We should export our lazy, libtard populace to their countries.  White, black, brown, yellow and red.  Give them a Skittles Bag of shit-for-brains libtards that despise those that work for a living.  Let those that live here yet hate their own nation move in and share their turds of their labors with the German, the Swiss, the self-shaming cuntlettes of once great homelands.  We don't want libtards here.  Hate the American way? Deport your worthless, lazy liberal ass to Muz-land stat.

Listen to Byron MacGregor's "The Americans" from over four decades ago.   Don't care for us?  Don't like our ways?  Despise our standards and laws?  Think "Sharia" would make a great name for a child bastardized by the likes of Wiggs and his kind (i.e., bedraggled, black supremacists)?  Feel that whatever you feel is what you are and everybody had better suck up to you?  Go crawl into your safe space in some other fetid fifth world and assume the fecal position, shitass.

Get the fuck out of our way and stay the hell out of America.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2017, 04:35:35 AM »
America...Fuck yeah!

I say, let the world starve. Especially the fifth world lands filled with lazy indigenous peoples.  If any nation stands against us, let them starve.  Let them rot under their imported muslim filth. Let their lands be shat upon by fifth worlders and let them lay in the muzzie excrement until it covers their worm ridden souls.

We should export our lazy, libtard populace to their countries.  White, black, brown, yellow and red.  Give them a Skittles Bag of shit-for-brains libtards that despise those that work for a living.  Let those that live here yet hate their own nation move in and share their turds of their labors with the German, the Swiss, the self-shaming cuntlettes of once great homelands.  We don't want libtards here.  Hate the American way? Deport your worthless, lazy liberal ass to Muz-land stat.

Listen to Byron MacGregor's "The Americans" from over four decades ago.   Don't care for us?  Don't like our ways?  Despise our standards and laws?  Think "Sharia" would make a great name for a child bastardized by the likes of Wiggs and his kind (i.e., bedraggled, black supremacists)?  Feel that whatever you feel is what you are and everybody had better suck up to you?  Go crawl into your safe space in some other fetid fifth world and assume the fecal position, shitass.

Off topic of peace

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2017, 04:41:50 AM »
America...Fuck yeah!

You really think America "liberates" other countries because of "Islam" or "sharia law"?  

There's no such thing as free lunch.

America doesn't help Africa/Darfur because the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Wars are investments. America is a business. Natural resources are commodities. The have something we want.  They have a problem, we solve it in exchange for what we want... And if they don't have a problem,we create one, and solve it.

Gangster 101: Create a problem. Offer a solution.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2017, 04:50:00 AM »
because federal law doesn't say they can, federal law says they can 'bump' passengers so they can.

should they be able to bump passengers, no, but its the law, dont mix morality with the law.
Thanks.

I know airlines have a tremendous amount of authority and legal power in terms of rights, but as a publicly traded company this is a bad look.

I agree with your point about not mixing morality with the law but this will play out poorly in public. The fact that they've refunded every ticket from that flight shows the general publics perception matters. But that won't matter once the courts decide.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-11/can-airlines-really-do-that-bumping-and-the-law-quicktake-q-a

The good doctor must have left his paperwork (required by federal law) in his seat.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2017, 04:50:40 AM »
You really think America "liberates" other countries because of "Islam" or "sharia law"?  

There's no such thing as free lunch.

America doesn't help Africa/Darfur because the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Wars are investments. America is a business. Natural resources are commodities. The have something we want.  They have a problem, we solve it in exchange for what we want... And if they don't have a problem,we create one, and solve it.

Gangster 101: Create a problem. Offer a solution.

A better quextion would be this -

Do I really think you even think when posting dross like this? 

Answer - No. 

I'm an American.  Before anything else, my allegiance is with my homeland.  Do I even care about those that are too lazy to care about themselves and want to move to where they can mooch off the hard working?  No.  I don't want scum here.  I don't want the lazy, the drunken, the drug laden.  The bastard making, worthless, welfare sucking of this nation and others should be liberated to fifth world countries to waste away with their brethren.

Will this ever happen? I doubt it.  I don't doubt that we need to stop giving people, including our own, incentives to come here and leech.  People that live here or want to live here should meet our standards, not drag them down.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2017, 05:10:43 AM »
because federal law doesn't say they can, federal law says they can 'bump' passengers so they can.

should they be able to bump passengers, no, but its the law, dont mix morality with the law.

Can you please post the US Federal Law that applies/supports what UA did to this passenger?   ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #285 on: April 14, 2017, 05:28:32 AM »
In a sense, I am on topic.  That you fail to note that neither surprises nor saddens me.  Here's "on topic".

This "doctor"?  Obey the rules or pay the price.  If I am asked to leave, I don't have a shit-fit and go limp as Wiggs dick when confronted by a beautiful naked black woman instead of a fat, smelly white bitch with tattoos.  I accept that the plane is over-booked and that airlines have rules and I will be compensated by them for my inconvenience.   

I don't claim to have "patients" waiting for me tomorrow that need me.  If they needed me that much, I would not have left because reality is anything can happen and a flight can be cancelled.   This asswipe wants money.

I have had my seat given away because TSA was giving me shit. Did I take it out on the people at the counter? Hell no.  I simply smiled, accepted that such is beyond my control and found a seat until tomorrow morning when the next available flight could take me home.

The women of that airline were so surprised at my attitude that after 20 or so minutes they informed me that they and their supervisor had arraigned for a taxi to another airport 70 some miles away and a first class ticket home that night.  You can choose to believe me or not.  I don't give a shit.

That manlet of a doctor is a bitch and wants money.

Not sure why you need to express a sea of words to make your 'point'. This man payed for his flight and passed the check-in. A bit strange to attack a customer because UA fails to book a flight correctly. That's their problem. Of course he's gonna sue them for this retarded action, every person with enough self-worth would.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: April 14, 2017, 05:41:51 AM »
Not sure why you need to express a sea of words to make your 'point'. This man payed for his flight and passed the check-in. A bit strange to attack a customer because UA fails to book a flight correctly. That's their problem. Of course he's gonna sue them for this retarded action, every person with enough self-worth would.

You disagree.  Fine.  Flights of all carriers are often over booked and the reasoning behind it is economically sound even if we disagree with it.

As for the gift of articulate speech...Well if you prefer the ooga booga of such as Wiggs, then that can be accommodated.

De doc gon beez rich pacifically cuz he don be whitey.  'n' sheit.  Wif a mofo here 'n' a mofo there.  her a mo there a fo everwhere a mofo.

;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: April 14, 2017, 05:49:44 AM »

De doc gon beez rich pacifically cuz he don be whitey.  'n' sheit.  Wif a mofo here 'n' a mofo there.  her a mo there a fo everwhere a mofo.

;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #288 on: April 14, 2017, 05:56:24 AM »
You disagree.  Fine.  Flights of all carriers are often over booked and the reasoning behind it is economically sound even if we disagree with it.

As for the gift of articulate speech...Well if you prefer the ooga booga of such as Wiggs, then that can be accommodated.

;D

I've never booked a flight in the US, so their booking tactics/rules might differ from here. In this particular case they prioritized the flight of 4 staff members over 4 paying customers, who passed the check-in, which is very very wrong.
There's no need to refer to Wiggs, American politics or other things that have nothing to do with it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: April 14, 2017, 06:03:31 AM »
I've never booked a flight in the US, so their booking tactics/rules might differ from here. In this particular case they prioritized the flight of 4 staff members over 4 paying customers, who passed the check-in, which is very very wrong.
There's no need to refer to Wiggs, American politics or other things that have nothing to do with it.

There's no need to refer to my referring to Wiggs if doing so is off topic 'n' sheit.  There is no reason to discuss anything outside a topic and yet you, I, we all do so.  I understand your point and meaning.

Get over it. Or not. 

As for UA. Don't use 'em. As for the "doctor"?  Fuck him. 

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 14, 2017, 06:10:58 AM »

There's no need to refer to my referring to Wiggs if doing so is off topic 'n' sheit.  There is no reason to discuss anything outside a topic and yet you, I, we all do so.  I understand your point and meaning.

Get over it. Or not.  

As for UA. Don't use 'em. As for the "doctor"?  Fuck him.  

There's no need for either of you to bring Wiggs into this.  Unless we are talking about flat earths and shit, lowering our IQ's, or the impending doom of the Nigguru, leave his name out.  

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #291 on: April 14, 2017, 06:12:31 AM »
There's no need to refer to my referring to Wiggs if doing so is off topic 'n' sheit.  There is no reason to discuss anything outside a topic and yet you, I, we all do so.  I understand your point and meaning.

Get over it. Or not. 

As for UA. Don't use 'em. As for the "doctor"?  Fuck him. 

Fair enough principal friend, maybe you should opt for a job as UA's spokeperson.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 14, 2017, 06:16:04 AM »
There's no need for either of you to bring Wiggs into this.  Unless we are talking about flat earths and shit, lowering our IQ's, or the impending doom of the Nigguru, leave his name out.  

;D  I beliebers it be spelled "earfs".  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2017, 06:18:12 AM »
Fair enough principal friend, maybe you should opt for a job as UA's spokeperson.

And give up my lucrative Wal-Mart greeter Gig?  C'mon, you'd miss me.  A little.  Maybe.  Maybe not.  ;D

Later.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2017, 06:23:02 AM »
And give up my lucrative Wal-Mart greeter Gig?  C'mon, you'd miss me.  A little.  Maybe.  Maybe not.  ;D

Later.

Living outside Muricah, I've never visited a Walmart, but I saw plenty of entertaining/depressing pics from that attraction park

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2017, 06:30:39 AM »
Living outside Muricah, I've never visited a Walmart, but I saw plenty of entertaining/depressing pics from that attraction park
Yup.  I avoid it.

Dammit. We're off-topic.  Sorry.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2017, 06:37:55 AM »
its comments like this that come from Americans who have a blinkered view of the world because they are Americans.

You have a skewed view of what the world wants or expects from you.
America is the schoolyard bully who naively mistakes fear for respect.

This is how it's always been for any world "leader/power" and it's how it will always be.

America is currently the modern Roman Empire.  Eventually some other country will take the United States place and all other country's will hate them.

Someone is always bigger,  stronger, more powerful........

We all live from our own nations propaganda.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2017, 06:45:56 AM »

The Scott is the type of guy who obeys authority no matter what--the old school mentality. The Scott is the type of guy who would engage in genocidal acts because an authority figure told him so. As long as an authority figures tells him to do something, he will do it. Shame.
X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2017, 06:53:02 AM »
The Scott is the type of guy who obeys authority no matter what--the old school mentality. The Scott is the type of guy who would engage in genocidal acts because an authority figure told him so. As long as an authority figures tells him to do something, he will do it. Shame.

Not hardly so cease with being a cuntlette.  Sheesh.  You know only that which your are told. 

I seriously doubt you're this much of a mangina in the real world but if you are, you've got few, if any friends.  Get your head out of your ass or do you just enjoy eating and chewing your ill chosen words twice?

Go curl up into your fecal position in your safe space.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #299 on: April 14, 2017, 06:53:36 AM »

The scary thing is that most people act this way, not just the older generation. The difference however is their authority. For most older folks it's the bible and the law and for today's generation it's the marketing industry & social media.