Author Topic: Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - info and the trailer  (Read 69587 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - info and the trailer
« Reply #375 on: January 02, 2018, 05:36:32 PM »
I read that these ratings were artificially deflated due to intervention by an alt-right group of getbiggers:

http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/12/23/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-alt-right/

Don't believe it.  It's studio spin and damage control. 

Just like when that dumb ass female Ghostbusters movie came out.  So many people fucking hated it that the studio had to launch a counter attack and blame the imaginary racists and misogynists.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #376 on: January 02, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »
Kevin Smith gives his review. Warning, it's a long one.
[ Invalid YouTube link ][/youtube]

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #377 on: January 02, 2018, 06:55:42 PM »

Stopped watching when he praised Rian the fag.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #378 on: January 02, 2018, 07:27:24 PM »
Stopped watching when he praised Rian the fag.

I don't blame you one bit.  FTN.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #379 on: January 02, 2018, 08:00:42 PM »

I love Kevin but he's too much of a Star Wars fanboy to admit that some of this shit sucks.  Plus, he knows some of the people involved......and he's a liberal pothead.

He's still plugged in to the Matrix.  I did watch his long ass review though.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: January 02, 2018, 08:14:01 PM »
I love Kevin but he's too much of a Star Wars fanboy to admit that some of this shit sucks.  Plus, he knows some of the people involved......and he's a liberal pothead.

He's still plugged in to the Matrix.  I did watch his long ass review though.

Kevin Smith is a mini-Michael Moore. Disgusting chub of a manlet.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #381 on: January 02, 2018, 08:43:03 PM »
I love Kevin but he's too much of a Star Wars fanboy to admit that some of this shit sucks.  Plus, he knows some of the people involved......and he's a liberal pothead.

He's still plugged in to the Matrix.  I did watch his long ass review though.
I got 10 minutes in...at least he admits to being a fanboy.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #382 on: January 14, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »
Who did you hate more in the Last Jedi, the short, fat token asian....or the kunty condescending Admiral of women's studies?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #383 on: January 14, 2018, 07:03:06 PM »
Who did you hate more in the Last Jedi, the short, fat token asian....or the kunty condescending Admiral of women's studies?

Both are horrid, but they are actually tolerable compared to what they did to Luke's character.  What a fucking abomination.

After I saw the movie I thought it was badly done, but I didn't think it was horrible.  However, after I had several days to digest it I realized what a huge piece of shit it was and how awful Rian Johnson is.

JJ Abrams had better pull off a miracle with the next movie.  I really cannot imagine anything being worse than Last Jedi. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #384 on: January 14, 2018, 07:04:34 PM »

They are both terrible in their own way, especially since they both represent their part in the agenda. (they are part of the whole multi-cultural interracial feminist agenda)

Combine what they represent with the fate of Luke Skywalker (and what he represents, the white man getting put down) and you get the full picture of their agenda.

Disgraceful.

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #385 on: January 14, 2018, 07:07:03 PM »
Both are horrid, but they are actually tolerable compared to what they did to Luke's character.  What a fucking abomination.

After I saw the movie I thought it was badly done, but I didn't think it was horrible.  However, after I had several days to digest it I realized what a huge piece of shit it was and how awful Rian Johnson is.

JJ Abrams had better pull off a miracle with the next movie.  I really cannot imagine anything being worse than Last Jedi. 

What's hilarious in it's own way is that the liberal cuck Rian shut down every idea that JJ introduced and worked on building up in EP 7! LOL

Knights of Ren, Snoke, Rey's Origin-Story etc ALL shut down in Ep 8! :D
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #386 on: January 14, 2018, 07:20:05 PM »
What's hilarious in it's own way is that the liberal cuck Rian shut down every idea that JJ introduced and worked on building up in EP 7! LOL

Knights of Ren, Snoke, Rey's Origin-Story etc ALL shut down in Ep 8! :D

Totally.  There are so many things wrong with this movie, it would take pages to write it all out.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #387 on: January 15, 2018, 06:03:49 AM »
Finally saw it yesterday in an Imax theater.
Lucky for me I could just sit back and enjoy it instead of going crazy about it like everyone else.
Some of it was corny like Princess Leia not dying but I still really enjoyed it.
Worst part was the theater I saw it at had the old seats that weren't lounge chairs or had trays for the food.
And worse I was hungover and looking forward to a large fountain soda and they only had Pepsi in a bottle >:(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #388 on: January 15, 2018, 06:25:41 AM »
Lucky for me I could just sit back and enjoy it instead of going crazy about it like everyone else.
Some of it was corny like Princess Leia not dying but I still really enjoyed it.
Worst part was the theater I saw it at had the old seats that weren't lounge chairs or had trays for the food.
And worse I was hungover and looking forward to a large fountain soda and they only had Pepsi in a bottle >:(

You're too liberal and open-minded Calvin! :D

Sitting there , watching the movie , enjoying your soda without seeing any political message or agenda at all! :D

I wish i could have your mindset in this current state of society.

Q

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #389 on: January 15, 2018, 07:35:53 AM »

#shitholetheaters
a

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: January 15, 2018, 09:51:46 AM »

They are both terrible in their own way, especially since they both represent their part in the agenda. (they are part of the whole multi-cultural interracial feminist agenda)

Combine what they represent with the fate of Luke Skywalker (and what he represents, the white man getting put down) and you get the full picture of their agenda.

Disgraceful.

To date, only one person I know among all my family and friends that have seen this Snuff-WhiteMen film have liked it.  That is 1 person in (counting now...) 15 (I think) that thought it was good and *SNICKER* thought Luke was treated well and still the MAN.

FTN.

Rogue One should have been the last film made.  It was very good and everyone in it had the decency to die at the end, even the Droid.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #391 on: January 15, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
To date, only one person I know among all my family and friends that have seen this Snuff-WhiteMen film have liked it.  That is 1 person in (counting now...) 15 (I think) that thought it was good and *SNICKER* thought Luke was treated well and still the MAN.

FTN.

Rogue One should have been the last film made.  It was very good and everyone in it had the decency to die at the end, even the Droid.

Rogue One was great.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: January 15, 2018, 10:10:05 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #393 on: January 15, 2018, 10:24:09 AM »
I thought Rogue One was a shitty, nonsensical movie starring a multi-cultural snoozefest of talentless, uninteresting actors.  Darth Vader was doing dad jokes in this movie.  I fucking hated it.

...but compared to Episode 8, Rogue One is Saving Private Ryan.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #394 on: January 15, 2018, 11:29:21 AM »
I thought Rogue One was a shitty, nonsensical movie starring a multi-cultural snoozefest of talentless, uninteresting actors.  Darth Vader was doing dad jokes in this movie.  I fucking hated it.

...but compared to Episode 8, Rogue One is Saving Private Ryan.

Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #395 on: January 15, 2018, 06:28:47 PM »

As cool as it was, that scene bummed me out.  It doesn't make sense for him to be so spry and dynamic in that scene and then so old and stiff fighting Obi-Wan right after that in Episode IV.

Now we can come up with explanations, as Star Wars fans often like to do, but the bottom line is that it doesn't pass the eye test.  It's obviously not the same character.

Never mind that they had the Death Star plans hand delivered to the rebel blockade runner in that scene from Rogue One but in Episode IV Vader says that the plans were "intercepted transmissions" and "beamed to the ship".

Here's Vader's dad joke.....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #396 on: January 16, 2018, 06:02:09 AM »
The new Star Wars are targeted to the children 6-12 who no longer have gender identities.  Us old farts need to stop watching this shit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #397 on: January 16, 2018, 07:20:32 AM »

These were my feelings exactly.

Rose saving Finn at the end when he was in the process of saving the entire remaining rebellion is the icing on the cake for me.  Then she survives.   ::) ::)
Y

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #398 on: January 16, 2018, 11:57:04 PM »
The new Star Wars are targeted to the children 6-12 who no longer have gender identities.  Us old farts need to stop watching this shit.

If they think I'm going to go see the Han Solo movie they are smoking crack.

I pretty much guarantee it's going to be a debacle.  The movie is out in a matter of months and we haven't even gotten a teaser trailer yet.  Disney knows something we don't.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #399 on: January 17, 2018, 03:10:49 AM »
Disney knows something we don't.

I doubt it. They don't know jackshit about Star Wars.

They mistakenly thought they could slap that label on everything, every year, and it will automatically sell. The last Jedi was overtaken by Jumanji at the box office after 2 weeks of being released (On a holiday as well...). People used to go see SW's movies multiple times in theaters to pick up on all the nuances so they could formulate what could possible happen in future movies. even though the phantom menace was a slow piece of garbage, the Darth Maul scenes were the payoff. Now...

Box Office: 'Jumanji' Overtakes 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' on New Year's Day

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-jumanji-overtakes-star-wars-last-jedi-new-years-day-1070976

Phantom Menace Box Office History: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekly&id=starwars.htm

The Last Jedi Box Office History: http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekly&id=starwars8.htm
a