Author Topic: Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - info and the trailer  (Read 69327 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - info and the trailer
« Reply #425 on: February 16, 2018, 10:52:51 AM »
its a romper,

It's a.....unflattering.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #426 on: February 17, 2018, 10:31:24 AM »
Oh shit, I told you guys.  What the fuck?  Hahaha. 

Like I've said, strip away the tinsel of Hollywierd and you'll find the real tinsel underneath.  Damn. Who knew tinsel was so fat and fugly?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #427 on: February 17, 2018, 02:00:39 PM »
Oh shit, I told you guys.  What the fuck?  Hahaha. 

LOL! She looks like Napoleon Dynamite's girlfriend.  :D

a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2018, 06:06:09 AM »
Episode 9 director J.J. Abrams says that people that didn't like The Last Jedi are "threatened by women".

Liberals are pretty locked into their own bullshit these days.  In their minds, they are "woke" and because of their moral superiority they are above criticism.

Anyone who dares to challenge them in any way or has anything even slightly critical to say about anything they do is a racist, sexist, homophobe, misogynist, and is literally Hitler.

On a completely unrelated note......here's a scene shot by feminist hero J.J. Abrams where he has an attractive blonde white woman strip down to her underwear for absolutely no reason other than the fact that sex sells.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #429 on: March 17, 2018, 02:15:49 PM »
best line ever in star wars:

Leia: I love you.

Han Solo: I know.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #430 on: March 17, 2018, 02:19:29 PM »
best line ever in star wars:

Leia: I love you.

Han Solo: I know.

Harrison Ford came up with that one during filming according to the Irvin Kershner.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: March 17, 2018, 02:58:40 PM »
Just watched it.

Did not feel like a Star Wars film, don't know where to even begin on what was wrong with it, but on its own it was a below average film with a terrible script with plot holes and a countless string of coincidences and boring action scenes.

The 'jokes' in the beginning were just disrespectful to the series and they made the First Order look like comical caricatures of the Empire. In the originals they came across as credible and a real threat, even in Rogue One.

Also, Leia's 'superman' scene where she travels through space was completely out of place and almost laughable if not for it contributing even more to the destroying of the Star Wars heritage.

The film also felt forced, especially with its clear message, the Rebellion being comprised of almost only women in the leadership and every enemy being a white male. This could have not been an issue if the characters were credible and it was a good film with a decent story but it is none of these.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #432 on: March 17, 2018, 03:54:59 PM »
Just watched it.

Did not feel like a Star Wars film, don't know where to even begin on what was wrong with it, but on its own it was a below average film with a terrible script with plot holes and a countless string of coincidences and boring action scenes.

The 'jokes' in the beginning were just disrespectful to the series and they made the First Order look like comical caricatures of the Empire. In the originals they came across as credible and a real threat, even in Rogue One.

Also, Leia's 'superman' scene where she travels through space was completely out of place and almost laughable if not for it contributing even more to the destroying of the Star Wars heritage.

The film also felt forced, especially with its clear message, the Rebellion being comprised of almost only women in the leadership and every enemy being a white male. This could have not been an issue if the characters were credible and it was a good film with a decent story but it is none of these.

Yes.  That was a short and accurate description of why a lot of people hate this movie.

The plot and the messages of this movie didn't make sense and the reactions and behaviors of the characters were unrealistic.

Too many corny, preachy, nonsensical SJW messages in this movie. Fuck Disney.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #433 on: May 31, 2018, 04:06:03 AM »
Fat Gook Bitch may get a larger role in next episode! YAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEN!
a

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #434 on: May 31, 2018, 07:52:00 AM »
SW is dead

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #435 on: May 31, 2018, 11:58:42 AM »
Fat Gook Bitch may get a larger role in next episode! YAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEEEEEN!

Bwahahaha!  Doubling down on stupid.  Not seeing Solo, Not seeing Episode 9.

Fuck Star Wars for life.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: June 01, 2018, 02:04:18 AM »
Whats next...fucking r2d2 biopic? Yoda trains Chewbacca? Talk about draining every ounce of life out of a series...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #437 on: June 01, 2018, 08:29:16 AM »
I think Kyle Ren will go trans and be Kylie Ren

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: June 01, 2018, 09:54:16 AM »
just watched this last weekend on blue ray,

as someone who went and seen every single star wars at the theatre and loved this  series, this movie was fucking horrible,  basically it was a liberal feminism propaganda piece of shit,  the only character in the movie i liked

was sky walker and they made him lame as hell,  fucking horrible.

rogue one i did like but the last Jedi ruined star wars

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: June 02, 2018, 09:08:50 AM »
Bwahahaha!  Doubling down on stupid.  Not seeing Solo, Not seeing Episode 9.

Fuck Star Wars for life.

Episode 9 was horrible was made for liberal pussies and guys who love a big hard cock up there ass

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #440 on: June 11, 2018, 10:39:33 AM »
Our movies aren't garbage! Our fans are the ones who are disappointing! Go see our movies goyim!
a

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: June 11, 2018, 11:13:25 AM »
Our movies aren't garbage! Our fans are the ones who are disappointing! Go see our movies goyim!

The film was just plain bad.

People are still watching the old movies not because of 'nostalgia' but because they are excellent movies with an epic story and great cinematography too.

The latest movie was just like an any generic summer action movie, boring action scenes, forgettable dialogue, terrible script and plot holes,  and a comedy feel to it. The enemy were made to look laughable so they were not credible either. It did not feel a Star Wars movie, not even a cheap copy.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #442 on: June 11, 2018, 01:14:06 PM »

If you think that article is batshit crazy....have a gander at this one.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2018/06/08/kathleen-kennedy-is-still-the-best-person-to-make-star-wars-movies/#24fb45353b10

"Rumors surfaced this week that Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy might step down from company leadership in the aftermath of Solo: A Star Wars Story's box office failure. This comes amid rampaging racism, sexism, and other extreme toxic behavior from a segment of mostly male (and mostly white) fans who've taken to harassing female actors and artists for existing."

These people are insane and not terribly bright, either.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: June 11, 2018, 03:01:58 PM »
Solo was not bad...suffered the backlash because Last Jedi was so horrid. Ron Howard would not stoop so low.

Look at the Avengers Infinity War movie....good writing in spite of having a convergence of 100 characters and story lines. Go back and watch Last Jedi after watching Ifinity War and it's just sad, sad distracted writing and social commentary that is already dated.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #444 on: September 18, 2020, 07:05:37 PM »
The "Star Wars" intellectual property is a license to print money.  You can make a garbage movie and people will still flock to see it because of lightsabers and shit.

It will take Disney a while to piss off all the rabid fans and chase them away.  I think that process has started but it's not going to matter for several years.

Looking forward to Han Solo tanking and Kathleen Kennedy getting fired.  Might be a pipe dream but I'm holding out hope.

It took nearly 3 years but she did.

Solo went on to earn nearly $400 million worldwide, an impressive feat for a movie, but in the world of Star Wars, this haul makes it the lowest-grossing film in the franchise. Ehrenreich went on to express how the experience also enlightened him to how entertainment journalism polarizes the reception of a film as opposed to more subtle analysis of a project and the "internet media version of things."

The actor admitted that he was signed on to play Solo in three films, though no word has emerged about getting to see more of the smuggler's adventures.

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/star-wars-han-solo-movie-alden-ehrenreich-disappointment-reaction-backlash/?fbclid=IwAR2IjAaPx3jwMbvRlKrR09hRcv5v8eWfK8IGdOHYhX39HuyuFbJsjcmF8X0

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #445 on: September 18, 2020, 08:22:41 PM »
   ;D.                  ;D

Rumor is solo and lando are coming to Disney plus In 2023..

;D.                   ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #446 on: September 19, 2020, 08:44:25 AM »
She was out in public, literally at fucking Disneyland where pictures of her are plastered all over the place.  Bet nobody recognized her.  Hahaha.

If she had been a Sith (better fit)...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #447 on: September 19, 2020, 09:00:07 AM »
Rey should have been Vaylin but Disney was too busy trying to make family friendly TeleTubby Star Wars

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #448 on: September 19, 2020, 06:46:35 PM »
I’ve tried to watch the last wars about 4-5 time now and I can’t get past half of it.  It’s so fucking shitty.  Just a jumbled mess of shit.   The actress who plays Rey is so unlikeable.  Just horrible shit. Maybe they can redo the last three and do it right.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #449 on: September 20, 2020, 02:50:23 AM »
I’ve tried to watch the last wars about 4-5 time now and I can’t get past half of it.  It’s so fucking shitty.  Just a jumbled mess of shit.   The actress who plays Rey is so unlikeable.  Just horrible shit. Maybe they can redo the last three and do it right.

Rey was a total Mary Sue, also forced "love story" between an Asian and a Black, totally unnecessary
Q