Author Topic: Narcissisticdiety admits why he spends all day on his computer being a troll  (Read 10403 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
ND totally destroying Epic Alien.

I wonder if ND will run Epic Alien off the forum again.  :D :D
X

Eric2

• Getbig IV
h

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Your right I could never find the time to spend the time you do on here . It's not normal . People like you are why I decided to not post.  You live to argue with people. And it's my own fault to try and put in the time that your commited too on winning your internet battles. You have 58k posts. That's some serious commitment to a computer. I cannot match that. Thanks for reminding me to not engage with people like you who live for this type of shit.  I don't need to be calling Parker names. It's pointless and negative. 

I don't know how or why, so many men just "take it" .
Why do so many men allow a woman to pressure them into doing things they don't want?
From having kids to taking jobs they hate, I've seen plenty of men just going along with her. WTF?

At my wife's Christmas office party I met a real pathetic character.
He was a CPA with a decent income and worked out.
After a few drinks he confessed he hated his marriage and his 12 yr old son was a spoiled brat.
In fact,  he last had sex with his wife 7 years ago and they slept in separate rooms.
Why he stayed married was a real mystery to me.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
author=epic2 link=topic=628750.msg8770103#msg8770103 date=1492881877]
author=Parker link=topic=628673.msg8768896#msg8768896 date=1492726061]
You need to get woke...

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/science-supports-feminism/

Give it up. Unless you want this board to be your life and spend every waking moment posting and responding to ND just give it up. This board is his world. Even Squadfather with his legendary "all nighters" pales to ND and his nearly 59,000 post count and twice the daily post count of the squad.

Is this something you want to aspire to?

Just declare him the victor and go about your life. You have a family, you train and compete, you have a full time job. That's a full plate already.

You can thank me later.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: 40 year old get bigger member defends feminism
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2017, 01:33:13 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Give it up. Unless you want this board to be your life and spend every waking moment posting and responding to ND just give it up. This board is his world. Even Squadfather with his legendary "all nighters" pales to ND and his nearly 59,000 post count and twice the daily post count of the squad.

Is this something you want to aspire to?

Just declare him the victor and go about your life. You have a family, you train and compete, you have a full time job. That's a full plate already.

You can thank me later.

You should heed your own advice Sexual harasser of Underage girls at work ! And I don't mind people talking shit about me , just make sure it's accurate , Squadfather posted 40 times a day!! I average 12.  ;) And that's not counting all his gimmicks. But hey don't let the truth stop you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
ND totally destroying Epic Alien.

I wonder if ND will run Epic Alien off the forum again.  :D :D

I can't take credit for that  ;D That was Josh posting pictures of his family  :-X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: 40 year old get bigger member defends feminism
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2017, 01:52:59 PM »
I like this whore.

she's epically sexy... I can practically taste her - ND is the man.

pellius

• Getbig V
You should heed your own advice Sexual harasser of Underage girls at work ! And I don't mind people talking shit about me , just make sure it's accurate , Squadfather posted 40 times a day!! I average 12.  ;) And that's not counting all his gimmicks. But hey don't let the truth stop you.

Name:   The Squadfather
Position:   Getbig V
Date Registered:   October 24, 2006, 12:17:02 PM
Last Active:   May 07, 2008, 03:42:16 PM

Name:   NarcissisticDeity
Date Registered:   February 02, 2004, 01:29:09 PM
Last Active:   April 23, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Name:   The Squadfather
Date Registered:   October 24, 2006, 12:17:02 PM
Last Active:   May 07, 2008, 03:42:16 PM

Name:   NarcissisticDeity
Date Registered:   February 02, 2004, 01:29:09 PM
Last Active:   April 23, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

Just when you think you couldn't get any dumber , you prove us wrong. Moron that's taking into account the time up until NOW !!! Obviously his post count average is going to go down considering he hasn't been posting for almost 10 years. Back then when he was actively posting dummy he was averaging 40+ a day and that's not counting the multiple gimmicks he was running. Another fail by you  ;)

Again heed your own advice moron leave well enough alone.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
pellius is an imbecile... its true - the funny part is that he thinks hes smart.

lol

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
 ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
Just when you think you couldn't get any dumber , you prove us wrong. Moron that's taking into account the time up until NOW !!! Obviously his post count average is going to go down considering he hasn't been posting for almost 10 years. Back then when he was actively posting dummy he was averaging 40+ a day and that's not counting the multiple gimmicks he was running. Another fail by you  ;)

Again heed your own advice moron leave well enough alone.

Then of course I will defer to you as I defer to you regarding all things GetBig. This is your world. From the moment you wake until the moment you sleep the screen in front of you is with you at all times. No wonder you got so angry when you feel your place here has been misrepresented. Your meltdown is palatable.

Anyway, I'll get back to my life here in Hawaii with my work, family, and friends and you can get back to this bodybuilding board. No one can spend this much time here and not have a screw loose. There is something very dark and disturbing about you, and like Squad, Groink, Pumpster and others it will one day show itself. We've already seen a picture of you in which you immediately went crying to mods about. I would too. For someone who collects thousands of pictures of bbers and spends years arguing on 1000 posts threads the merits of Coleman and Yates yet looks like he's never been to a gym or picked up weight in his life is not surprising. And I remember you once calling me a Coleman nut hugger because I defended his freedom in choosing how he wants to live his life and appears happier and more fulfilled than most on this board. Maybe even you.

Anyway, I know you have a lot of posts to read and respond to, including this one, so get to it. Your spiritual bond with GetBig is noted and acknowledged so your work is never done.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
No one can spend this much time here and not have a screw loose.

do u think that getbig has a negative impact on people?

epic2

Pellius,

You mentioned someone posted a pic of this guy? You said he looked like nothing,  that  doesn't suprise me at all. This dilutional freak spends all his time on a computer posting pictures of whores, and bodybuilders. This pathetic guy is a compulsive fucking liar. There is a reason he doesn't want to be seen. Who else saw this pic of this guy?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Then of course I will defer to you as I defer to you regarding all things GetBig. This is your world. From the moment you wake until the moment you sleep the screen in front of you is with you at all times. No wonder you got so angry when you feel your place here has been misrepresented. Your meltdown is palatable.

Anyway, I'll get back to my life here in Hawaii with my work, family, and friends and you can get back to this bodybuilding board. No one can spend this much time here and not have a screw loose. There is something very dark and disturbing about you, and like Squad, Groink, Pumpster and others it will one day show itself. We've already seen a picture of you in which you immediately went crying to mods about. I would too. For someone who collects thousands of pictures of bbers and spends years arguing on 1000 posts threads the merits of Coleman and Yates yet looks like he's never been to a gym or picked up weight in his life is not surprising. And I remember you once calling me a Coleman nut hugger because I defended his freedom in choosing how he wants to live his life and appears happier and more fulfilled than most on this board. Maybe even you.

Anyway, I know you have a lot of posts to read and respond to, including this one, so get to it. Your spiritual bond with GetBig is noted and acknowledged so your work is never done.

Meltdown? Is that the best you have?  ??? You're the one who looks pretty fucking stupid right about now.  ;) You thought you struck gold but as usual YOU FAIL. What else can you say? desperate post to try and save face. lol " Look he posts more than Squadfather " Oh wait no I don't lol Oppssss epic backfire.  ;D

Oh yes that fulfilling life in Hawaii , You know the one where you sexually harass underage girls , get arrested for getting steroids delivered to your house ! You're a 60 year old man who lives alone , No wife , no kids , you inject homemade steroids in your ass , you refer to yourself as an " Elf " and call steroid dealer " God " yes , yes rush back to that spectacular life  ;D

There is something very dark and disturbing about you, and like Squad, Groink, Pumpster and others it will one day show itself.

In psychology they call that projection , a screw loose? see your obsession with underage girls  :-X

We've already seen a picture of you in which you immediately went crying to mods about. I would too.

Another flat out LIE  ;) You're doubling down on your stupidity now. You have NEVER seen a picture of me ever , No one has. I've never posted a picture online , anywhere , anytime. Like I said before don't let the truth stop you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Pellius,

You mentioned someone posted a pic of this guy? You said he looked like nothing,  that  doesn't suprise me at all. This dilutional freak spends all his time on a computer posting pictures of whores, and bodybuilders. This pathetic guy is a compulsive fucking liar. There is a reason he doesn't want to be seen. Who else saw this pic of this guy?

He's never seen a picture of me  8) No one has. I may look like nothing , I may not. That won't change the fact he's a perverted lying loser ( who you're white-knighting ) and you're heading for another  :'( I'm leaving Getbig post  :'(

And like him you may want to back up your claims or else run the risk of looking like Uncle Pedo , you're already in good company with him , see above posts lol look who you're defending  :-X

Zillotch

• Getbig V
He's never seen a picture of me  8) No one has. I may look like nothing , I may not.

not one straight dude here gives a flyin fuk about ur appearance, trust me. we appreciate ur mind and extraordinary eye for hot, aesthetically appropriate whores.. which is second to none. ur some kind of genius, probably... and I wouldn't be surprised if u were a sculptor or even just formed well proportioned whores out of play doh in ur spare time.

pellius

• Getbig V
Meltdown? Is that the best you have?  ??? You're the one who looks pretty fucking stupid right about now.  ;) You thought you struck gold but as usual YOU FAIL. What else can you say? desperate post to try and save face. lol " Look he posts more than Squadfather " Oh wait no I don't lol Oppssss epic backfire.  ;D

Oh yes that fulfilling life in Hawaii , You know the one where you sexually harass underage girls , get arrested for getting steroids delivered to your house ! You're a 60 year old man who lives alone , No wife , no kids , you inject homemade steroids in your ass , you refer to yourself as an " Elf " and call steroid dealer " God " yes , yes rush back to that spectacular life  ;D

In psychology they call that projection , a screw loose? see your obsession with underage girls  :-X

Another flat out LIE  ;) You're doubling down on your stupidity now. You have NEVER seen a picture of me ever , No one has. I've never posted a picture online , anywhere , anytime. Like I said before don't let the truth stop you.

Wow, brutal rebuttal. I like how you break it down and address point by point each issue. Your years of devoting your life to this board has really paid off. Like SF commented on how you rewrote the book or redefined owning on the Hulkster thread. You've become a true pro.

And of course no one can prove any picture posted here is really you. And I don't blame you for crying to the mods. But people often post pics of Dallas from IronAge saying it's me but I don't bother. I know who I am. I don't know why it bother you so much.

Anyway, I'm pretty broken up and having another meltdown and I'm not sure I'll ever recover. I'll just slink back into my sad, poor, lonely life here in Hawaii and continue to contemplate offing myself and leave you to live your rich and fulfilling life here on an obscure bbing message board.

pellius

• Getbig V
not one straight dude here gives a flyin fuk about ur appearance, trust me. we appreciate ur mind and extraordinary eye for hot, aesthetically appropriate whores.. which is second to none. ur some kind of genius, probably... and I wouldn't be surprised if u were a sculptor or even just formed well proportioned whores out of play doh in ur spare time.

Always cracks me up when someone claims nobody cares about how someone looks.

But you are right about one thing: ND serves a very important purpose here. Although anybody can find pics of whores, bber, or anything they want, only ND has both the time and desire to do so. By his own admission he has thousands of such pictures. Nowhere will you find such devotion and commitment to a bbing board.

That's what makes him so special. 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
I'll just slink back into my sad, poor, lonely life here in Hawaii and continue to contemplate offing myself

u can do it! what r u thinking? a swim with the sharks?

ND serves a very important purpose here.

true, we're lucky to have him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Wow, brutal rebuttal. I like how you break it down and address point by point each issue. Your years of devoting your life to this board has really paid off. Like SF commented on how you rewrote the book or redefined owning on the Hulkster thread. You've become a true pro.

And of course no one can prove any picture posted here is really you. And I don't blame you for crying to the mods. But people often post pics of Dallas from IronAge saying it's me but I don't bother. I know who I am. I don't know why it bother you so much.

Anyway, I'm pretty broken up and having another meltdown and I'm not sure I'll ever recover. I'll just slink back into my sad, poor, lonely life here in Hawaii and continue to contemplate offing myself and leave you to live your rich and fulfilling life here on an obscure bbing message board.

Years of devotion?

Name:   pellius
Date Registered:   September 09, 2007,

You're going on 10 years of devotion to this board , among others LMAO " Elf "

Wrong again  ;) http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=628868.0 I never cried to any mods because my picture was NEVER posted  8) You're reduced to lying because you look like a fucking moron after I rubbed your face in your own shit.

The difference between you and I ( Not counting you're a deviant sexual harasser of underage girls ) is I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm living a " rich and fulfilling life " You are. You're a old man sticking homemade steroids in your ass from shady drug dealers online , you're not married , you live alone with your dog , you're morally bankrupt who thinks 13 year old girls can consent to sex with grown men , You're a convict who was arrested for getting steroids sent in the mail and that's not counting the money gh15 ripped you off of with his GH scam. If this your idea of a " rich and fulfilling life " congrats  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
Years of devotion?

Name:   pellius
Date Registered:   September 09, 2007,

You're going on 10 years of devotion to this board , among others LMAO " Elf "

Wrong again  ;) http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=628868.0 I never cried to any mods because my picture was NEVER posted  8) You're reduced to lying because you look like a fucking moron after I rubbed your face in your own shit.

The difference between you and I ( Not counting you're a deviant sexual harasser of underage girls ) is I'm not trying to convince anyone I'm living a " rich and fulfilling life " You are. You're a old man sticking homemade steroids in your ass from shady drug dealers online , you're not married , you live alone with your dog , you're morally bankrupt who thinks 13 year old girls can consent to sex with grown men , You're a convict who was arrested for getting steroids sent in the mail and that's not counting the money gh15 ripped you off of with his GH scam. If this your idea of a " rich and fulfilling life " congrats  ::)

Another very well thought through point by point rebuttal. Got to admire a man who takes so much pride and puts in so much effort in his life's work.

A bit odd though trying to compare my time on this board to you. My 14,000 posts over ten years to your nearly 59,000 -- clocking in a daily average over three times mine. And that's not even counting the volumes of information you spend the time collecting on others going through thousands and thousands of a person's post history.

But that's neither here nor there. I seemed to have upset you and though you are willing, able and eager to continue any thread for years and years going to death for that last word, for my part, my capacity for intellectual slumming is a bit limited so put another notch on your owning belt and give another reason for your children to look up to you with pride.

BTW, monster props for linking the pic thread. It seems to have dropped down board and it would have been a pity if I missed it. You put that matter to rest straight away. I hope others follow your example.

All the best building your GetBig legacy. This might seem a bit presumptuous but there has been more than one occasion when I wanted to make reference to or quote an old post of mine but don't really have the time to search for it.  Would it be possible to contact you so that you can steer me in the general direction or, better yet, the exact date of my post?