Author Topic: Vegan Gains Is Broke - This Is Why I Never Focused On Youtube  (Read 36479 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Vegan Gains Is Broke - This Is Why I Never Focused On Youtube
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2017, 09:54:47 AM »
Question about YouTube. Between all of my social media platforms I have something like 40k followers and although I do have a YouTube channel I've never really put much effort into it. Everyday I do take video of training exercises or clients doing the exercise. The video are uploaded to an app I have called YouTube capture. I literally have hundreds of video content. So here's the question.

1. When you edit the videos, do these guys use some elaborate editing program or just Movie Maker? Where I'm at (facility) we have two offices and I'm thinking about taking a third for just video production. Over the last couple of weeks we've shot probably over 100 videos (using a real camera) for a corporate account and have been just editing on Movie Maker.

2. After uploading the video, what are they doing on the back end? (no, no homo) meaning as far as tags, etc to reach their audience or gain subscribers?

Honest questions. I'm not looking for smartass answers  

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2017, 10:04:11 AM »
People have been "donating" to HBO, Showtime, PPV, Netflix, movie theaters, etc... for years but those same people are conditioned to become upset/jealous and delegitimize media content when the "real" media isn't producing the content...YET, many of those people hate those they perceive are running the "real" media.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2017, 10:14:20 AM »
Question about YouTube. Between all of my social media platforms I have something like 40k followers and although I do have a YouTube channel I've never really put much effort into it. Everyday I do take video of training exercises or clients doing the exercise. The video are uploaded to an app I have called YouTube capture. I literally have hundreds of video content. So here's the question.

1. When you edit the videos, do these guys use some elaborate editing program or just Movie Maker? Where I'm at (facility) we have two offices and I'm thinking about taking a third for just video production. Over the last couple of weeks we've shot probably over 100 videos (using a real camera) for a corporate account and have been just editing on Movie Maker.

2. After uploading the video, what are they doing on the back end? (no, no homo) meaning as far as tags, etc to reach their audience or gain subscribers?

Honest questions. I'm not looking for smartass answers  

1. Never used movie maker, just Premiere for editing, but any program where you can arrange clips in order and make cuts will work.
2. The title, description,tags, even annotations you create will be searchable. You can embed your videos on your own website with further searchable titles/words to get noticed by search engines.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2017, 12:57:25 PM »
WTF is Patreon?   ???

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2017, 01:15:21 PM »
It's a good thing you stayed off YouTube; otherwise you would have never landed such a sweet gig as the Verizon call center.  ::)
K

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2017, 01:25:30 PM »
It's a good thing you stayed off YouTube; otherwise you would have never landed such a sweet gig as the Verizon call center.  ::)

Vince stated that he makes close to 60K a year now. I believe he pulls in revenue from Verizon Call Center and other business ventures.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2017, 01:30:45 PM »
Vince stated that he makes close to 60K a year now. I believe he pulls in revenue from Verizon Call Center and other business ventures.

That's not bad for a single income.  He should be living high on the hog in Greenville. 

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2017, 01:31:18 PM »

Vince's word is worth about as much as his posing thongs in the open market.
K

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2017, 01:37:22 PM »
That's not bad for a single income.  He should be living high on the hog in Greenville. 

Vince is probably living a good lifestyle in NC.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2017, 01:38:10 PM »
Vince's word is worth about as much as his posing thongs in the open market.

Remember, Vince did successfully run Caliber Fitness Solutions and it's still going strong.
X

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2017, 09:26:49 PM »
Goodrum, can't you donate a few bitcoins to this half-hebrew?

Vince only has time for the sodomite, not the half-edomite.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2017, 09:52:26 PM »

Greenville, South Carolina....I left Sylva last year and moved back where I can make a decent living
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2017, 05:15:38 AM »
How is the traffic there?  Every time I'm up in Bryson, all they talk about on the morning news is how Pelham Rd is so fucked up.  Usually multiple accidents every morning.  Is Greenville that populated?   ???

Accidents caused by Vince turning heads as he cruises in his Jag

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2017, 05:19:09 AM »

Maybe for one person but he has a wife so no..

As we know, that's 450 a week, little more than the max UE benefit when one is laid off or fired. In a major city, in which renting a small apartment costs 1000 ore more per month, unless one has decent savings, he'll be up shit's creek!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2017, 05:26:18 AM »

Flatters to deceive, whats his ground game like and hes been DQd twice for kneeing a grounded opponent in the head.
Q

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2017, 10:00:40 AM »
Is 1800 a month enough to survive on?   ???

Does he have any family? With 1800 you could live a very comfortable life in some countries with a low cost of living (for American standards) and good quality of life, like major cities in Argentina or Chile. Some Europeans countries will do the trick too; I read that Portugal is amazing and the minimum wage is like 800 a month, so 1800 definitely will be enough.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2017, 10:11:52 AM »
1. Never used movie maker, just Premiere for editing, but any program where you can arrange clips in order and make cuts will work.
2. The title, description,tags, even annotations you create will be searchable. You can embed your videos on your own website with further searchable titles/words to get noticed by search engines.

Awesome!! Thank you for this 8)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2017, 11:04:11 AM »
Is 1800 a month enough to survive on?   ???

It depends on where you live, what you want to do for recreation, and a few other things.

Although, it's unfair for me to claim that, as I haven't made money in that tax range since I was maybe 20 or something.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2017, 11:15:05 AM »
Is 1800 a month enough to survive on?   ???
In belgium ( he lives there right?) you can live on that even after taxes but you wil have to pinch your pennies like Ahalo.
O

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2017, 06:40:02 AM »
1:20

"Soooo, I'm going to have tooooo, find other streams of revenuuuuuuue."

I wonder if he's ever considered getting a fucking job.   ???
This. I could be wrong, but he seems perfectly able to work.
A

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2017, 07:46:31 AM »

so he as a 40? mid 40 year old? is making entry level analyst salary... and is content?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2017, 10:12:07 AM »
At least Vince works. Lots of basement dwellers (their Mom's) dont even try.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2017, 10:18:49 AM »
so he as a 40? mid 40 year old? is making entry level analyst salary... and is content?
Depends on where you live. I think he lives in a rural part of North Carolina, so that can take him far. Plus, possibly having more land and peace of mind than someone living in a shoebox apt in a metropolitan city in the North.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2017, 10:19:09 AM »

60K is pretty much baller status in SC.  

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2017, 02:26:22 PM »
I think 40k a year is the average salary in Greenville, South Carolina.  :-\ :-\ I have some guys who make maybe 40k a year and raise two or three kids on that shit.  :-\ :-\
D