Author Topic: Vegan Gains Is Broke - This Is Why I Never Focused On Youtube  (Read 35738 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Vegan Gains Is Broke - This Is Why I Never Focused On Youtube
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2017, 12:28:14 AM »
Isnt calling a person of color "boy" considered a life sentence offense in 2017?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2017, 12:43:55 AM »
So because he critisized Islam they cut his youtube money ?
Freedom of speech of peace...
Notice how all the fucked up stuff he did before like harrassing people on the streets for wearing canada goose jackets went unnoticed.
His whole channel is about pushing his bigoted extreme ideas and bullying people now he cant play the victim.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2017, 01:24:35 AM »

It makes a huge difference.  I was only making 11.19 an hour working at Lowes so I definitely was doing a number of projects to bring in extra income.  However, I honestly don't owe you or anyone else an explanation as to my decisions just to be clear.  You should be lucky that I even took the time to address it.  People make plans but plan change.
Exactly. For the record I would watch your Youtube channel.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2017, 05:37:28 AM »
he's in financial trouble because of his freeloading foreign wife that just plays video games all day

E

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL, best post of the thread.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2017, 05:59:32 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2017, 06:01:41 AM »
He had it coming.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2017, 06:39:06 AM »
Quote from: Costanza on November 24, 2015, 06:21:16 PM
You should start a YouTube channel Vinc

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on November 24, 2015, 06:27:29 PM

Been working on it.  I redid my office and added an executive desk along with buying a ton of media equipment this month.  Bank account is a little low now.....lol.  Hopefully, I can get it up by the end of the year.  Youtube is the way to go.

So Vince, what happened to the executive desk and the ton of media equipment you bought that month? Show us a picture of said equipment with your new phone

"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2017, 07:11:36 AM »
So because he critisized Islam they cut his youtube money ?
Freedom of speech of peace...
Notice how all the fucked up stuff he did before like harrassing people on the streets for wearing canada goose jackets went unnoticed.
His whole channel is about pushing his bigoted extreme ideas and bullying people now he cant play the victim.

Advertisers don't want to pay for hate speech or racism obviously.  Nor do they want to pay for people being personally attacked or death threats. 
A

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2017, 07:32:19 AM »
so basically anal gains sabatoged himself,  has he ever had a real job ?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2017, 07:44:52 AM »
So Vince, what happened to the executive desk and the ton of media equipment you bought that month? Show us a picture of said equipment with your new phone

How about I don't, Milly..... ;)
A

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2017, 07:53:53 AM »
what's a ''real job''? 90% of people hate their job, these guys at least seem ok and enjoy the attention whoring they display through social media but it's not their fault that they're making money  selling crap or fake dreams, it's the people's fault for clicking on the videos

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2017, 08:07:34 AM »
I could give 2 fux about this "celebrity" !
::)

epic2

« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2017, 08:10:19 AM »
vince why do you lie so much? what the hell is there to gain? don't you get sick of getting caught in them?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2017, 03:24:54 PM »
maybe slander?

he has a series called "worst of the fitness industry" where he picks out famous people in the industry like layne norton where he points out all their BS

E

defamation, slander, false light, innuendo, libel per se - are serious civil torts that really fucking hard to win in the court of law.

also if you win a default judgment.. i doubt these youtube "stars" would ever pay it or could pay it.

false light invasion of privacy... ahh that shit and the civil court system - good luck kids -

word to the wise - bringing litigation on someone who cant pay or prolly wont pay isnt worth your time. lawsuits also take years. yes years  :-[

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2017, 03:29:22 PM »
Bingo!

Preaching your fitness knowledge on YouTube for $$ is a sweet gig.
The trick is to get a large following and keep them coming back for more.

The reality is most "real jobs" suck balls .
That's because most jobs demand some form of tedious, dull work.

Every successful , internet fitness "celebrity" , requires 1000's of followers to generate a viable income.
You can't have 1,000,000 celeb wannabees, with a 1,000,000 total followers.
Million/ Million = 1 .

99.99% NEED TO BE FANS AND SUPPORT THE CELEBRITIES FOR IT TO MAKE $$$$.

agreed. these dude would be selling gym memeberships or working at GNC etc so they are doing well for themselves.

jerry ward? come on

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2017, 03:54:10 PM »
Wtf is this guy doing working 60 hrs a week on these videos?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2017, 04:38:42 PM »
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2017, 04:49:02 PM »
Jeezus , and i thought calling 1-900-hot-sluts  was expensive as a kid

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2017, 06:12:34 PM »
Beggin' Gains

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2017, 07:11:24 PM »

earl what was your opinion of what Blaha said about Levrone being suicidal?

i don't know about suicidal, but i have said numerous times i am worried about him

there is nothing to gain and everything to lose by competing at this point

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2017, 07:13:51 PM »
Maybe all these YouTube people should look for real jobs.

Too many parasites and people skimming off others money these days.

if they get hundreds of thousands of views each video like vegan gains why shouldn't they get paid for it?

E
E

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2017, 07:42:52 PM »
Ad revenue is slowing going back up but people like Vegan Gains who stand up for an ideology, and VG stands for a lot more than Veganism, are penalized by Youtube.

Youtube's algorithms pick up controversial words and will demonetize certain videos. They did this before the big boycott VG is now complaining about. He was hit big weeks before he put out these videos asking for donations.

Once your video is demonetized, it no longer has ads. That takes away your incentive for creating similar videos because you'd be working for days on a video and not get paid.

Then you don't even want to stand for or say anything controversial because you won't have any ads and won't earn an income.

Bigger, smarter companies like Info Wars sell their own products. Their videos are their own commercials, so it doesn't matter nearly as much if they are monetized or not with Google ads.

This hits both the independent left and the right. If you're snickering and giggling because you think the right is hit more, it hits the little-guy left just as much as the little-guy right.

The big mainstream corporations like Fox, CNN, etc... are not hurt at all...which should make many on here happy because you only want to consume info created by big companies and hate people like yourselves.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2017, 07:52:43 PM »
Ad revenue is slowing going back up but people like Vegan Gains who stand up for an ideology, and VG stands for a lot more than Veganism, are penalized by Youtube.

Youtube's algorithms pick up controversial words and will demonetize certain videos. They did this before the big boycott VG is now complaining about. He was hit big weeks before he put out these videos asking for donations.

Once your video is demonetized, it no longer has ads. That takes away your incentive for creating similar videos because you'd be working for days on a video and not get paid.

Then you don't even want to stand for or say anything controversial because you won't have any ads and won't earn an income.

Bigger, smarter companies like Info Wars sell their own products. Their videos are their own commercials, so it doesn't matter nearly as much if they are monetized or not with Google ads.

This hits both the independent left and the right. If you're snickering and giggling because you think the right is hit more, it hits the little-guy left just as much as the little-guy right.

The big mainstream corporations like Fox, CNN, etc... are not hurt at all...which should make many on here happy because you only want to consume info created by big companies and hate people like yourselves.  

How can they demonetize certain videos? Don't they get paid based on views?!?
X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2017, 08:04:33 PM »
How can they demonetize certain videos? Don't they get paid based on views?!?

Behind the scenes, on VG's Youtube account, he will see a dollar sign icon that is grayed(demonetized) out or green(monetized). YT just demonetizes videos. You can contest it, then a human will yay or nay it, possibly overruling the algorithm.,,but the employees that "yay or nay" have rules to follow and many times the algorithm is "correct".

Yes, you get paid for views but it's really watch time. However, if there are no ads you don't get paid.  What I mean by watch time is you may get more minutes watched(which means more revenue) on a video that only has 500,000 views if people watch more of it(say 5 minutes of the video is watched on average), that's more $ than a video with 2,000,000 views that people turn off after 5 seconds(5 seconds watch time on average).

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2017, 08:45:48 PM »
Behind the scenes, on VG's Youtube account, he will see a dollar sign icon that is grayed(demonetized) out or green(monetized). YT just demonetizes videos. You can contest it, then a human will yay or nay it, possibly overruling the algorithm.,,but the employees that "yay or nay" have rules to follow and many times the algorithm is "correct".

Yes, you get paid for views but it's really watch time. However, if there are no ads you don't get paid.  What I mean by watch time is you may get more minutes watched(which means more revenue) on a video that only has 500,000 views if people watch more of it(say 5 minutes of the video is watched on average), that's more $ than a video with 2,000,000 views that people turn off after 5 seconds(5 seconds watch time on average).

estimated income of youtubers in our world

1. bradley martyn?
2. calum von moger?
3. jerry ward?
4. lobinnner?
5. hodge twins?
6. the thin/ripped mexican kid in texas?

estimated income?