Author Topic: Trump Administration a failure so far.  (Read 42922 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Trump Administration a failure so far.
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2017, 08:05:15 AM »
Trump is now heading over to Israel.  Let's see if he backs off on moving the embassy to Jewroosalem if all of a sudden he finds himself standing alone and can't figure out where his secret service team went before a mosad agent dressed as an arab comes by to say hi.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2017, 08:55:36 AM »
1. I'll call you whatever the f**k I want and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it here or anywhere else

2. No, I'm not. I'm tired of rehashing the same damn things over and over again year after year. Go back read

look at the internet bad ass over here everyone. Tough guy mental midget Joe the "Coach" (always notice the quotes) is super tough.

::)

Listen up moron. You don't get the privilege of calling me son. Your Neanderthal ass doesn't have the genetic capability of creating an offspring that has an IQ above 90. So don't get it twisted.

You won't answer the question because you can't. Because you know deep down it's a question that if you answer honestly it makes you look a fool. As usual.

Go back and read? No one goes back to read your dumb ass statements. Because you're a damn idiot.

"Coach" being a "Coach".

First thing, on a Friday at 6:30am "Coach's" time, and the "Coach" has to respond to me.  On getbig.

To what do I owe the honor of "Coach" taking time from his busy schedule to entertain moi?

Must be a slow day training all of those clients.

Don't you have some ropes to swing up and down?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2017, 08:57:14 AM »
Is there a reasons so many on GetBig care so much about healthcare  provided for free by the government?
Just get a fairly decent job.  Actually go to work.

Some getbiggers care about more than themselves.

Also.

Fiscally speaking, single payer is the most cost effective for the nation.

Aren't you a patriot? Single payer is patriotic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2017, 08:58:37 AM »
Some getbiggers care about more than themselves.

Also.

Fiscally speaking, single payer is the most cost effective for the nation.

Aren't you a patriot? Single payer is patriotic.

Yeah  - except every single state who considered it rejected it because it would bankrupt them.  There is no free lunch. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2017, 09:39:13 AM »
Yeah  - except every single state who considered it rejected it because it would bankrupt them.  There is no free lunch. 

It wouldn't though.

Can you give me the list of states? I would be very interested in why they said it would.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2017, 10:53:39 AM »
evidents or confirm your stupidity

NY, VT to start. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2017, 11:12:16 AM »
NYS

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=631566.0

Hawaii

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/07/24/universal-nightmare-hawaii-failed-universal-health-care-experiment.html

VT

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/single-payer-vermont-113711

Yes, that's why it needs to be federal. Not just a state. The pool is too small.

After you reduce waste, fraud, and a host of other things, a countrywide single payer system would be cheaper. It is not cheaper on a state level. That is most likely accurate.

I would have to have someone show me all of the numbers from a country perspective of course, but almost all economists state that if you fund it over the entire country, the costs would be reduced drastically.

You would also be able to eliminate most malpractice suits also saving a ton of money.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2017, 11:54:16 AM »
McCain - born in Panama on a military base....eh dude that is essentially American territory in a foreign land. He is legit

Cruz - born in Canada to two entrepreneurs...theoreti cally not really but Canada is our bitch

Obama - born in Kenya ehr Hawaii...guess he was legit if you believe that document he provided

However, the issue of where you are born really needs to be amended. If you are a naturalized citizen and uphold our nations values and religious freedom, and have the ability to lead you should be electable. I surmise Netanyahu or Putin would run circles out of the idiots locally who I nickname the elite effete. Hope that helps.
Cruz, according to the Constitution probably should not be allowed to be President. Ever.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2017, 12:09:13 PM »
Cruz, according to the Constitution probably should not be allowed to be President. Ever.

That's my general belief.

McCain - born in Panama on a military base....eh dude that is essentially American territory in a foreign land. He is legit

Cruz - born in Canada to two entrepreneurs...theoreti cally not really but Canada is our bitch

Obama - born in Kenya ehr Hawaii...guess he was legit if you believe that document he provided

However, the issue of where you are born really needs to be amended. If you are a naturalized citizen and uphold our nations values and religious freedom, and have the ability to lead you should be electable. I surmise Netanyahu or Putin would run circles out of the idiots locally who I nickname the elite effete. Hope that helps.

Well, I appreciate your response. It may very well Be that Obama was "born in Keyna", however, as of yet, I have not seen or heard of anyone coming out and saying they have 100% proof that he was not.

Do we believe that Obama's mother was, in fact, a US citizen?

McCain, was born on a Military base, and that may give him a pass, but if you look at the history, my own mother was born on a military base in a foreign land and she's always believed she was not eligible to be President as she was not born "In the US".

Cruz really should not be allowed. The Constitution really doesn't specify, but realistically, he admittedly should have an issue.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2017, 01:14:37 PM »
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2017, 02:20:58 PM »
Trump is now heading over to Israel.  Let's see if he backs off on moving the embassy to Jewroosalem if all of a sudden he finds himself standing alone and can't figure out where his secret service team went before a mosad agent dressed as an arab comes by to say hi.

If the powers that be want to shed themselves of this problem known as President Trump, this might be the way to do it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2017, 02:28:41 PM »

.....my own mother was born on a military base in a foreign land and she's always believed she was not eligible to be President as she was not born "In the US".

Is it safe to assume you've made it clear to your mom that is eligible to campaign for and serve, if elected, as President of the United States?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2017, 02:55:09 PM »
look at the internet bad ass over here everyone. Tough guy mental midget Joe the "Coach" (always notice the quotes) is super tough.

Listen up moron. You don't get the privilege of calling me son. Your Neanderthal ass doesn't have the genetic capability of creating an offspring that has an IQ above 90. So don't get it twisted.

You won't answer the question because you can't. Because you know deep down it's a question that if you answer honestly it makes you look a fool. As usual.

Go back and read? No one goes back to read your dumb ass statements. Because you're a damn idiot.

"Coach" being a "Coach".

First thing, on a Friday at 6:30am "Coach's" time, and the "Coach" has to respond to me.  On getbig.

To what do I owe the honor of "Coach" taking time from his busy schedule to entertain moi?

This is a proper Owning! ROFLMAO

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2017, 03:05:29 PM »
Is it safe to assume you've made it clear to your mom that is eligible to campaign for and serve, if elected, as President of the United States?

I have, but she's about Trump's age and has no desire to waste her years trying to deal with that sort of thing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2017, 04:01:18 PM »
I have, but she's about Trump's age and has no desire to waste her years trying to deal with that sort of thing.

Smart woman!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2017, 04:50:41 PM »
I walked into a British NHS medical whats-it with a nasty red spot on my todger and I was seen to immediately.  Turned out it was a zit.  The physic entered into the spirit of the thing and even popped it for me.  
Total cost: My pride.

Who knew you get dick zits?

May I have permission to use this?  Almost choked on my diet coke. :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2017, 04:55:25 PM »
This is a proper Owning! ROFLMAO

You aint bullshitting.  The mother of all mic drops.  "Coach" is probably red-assed like nobody's business.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2017, 05:13:41 PM »

"Coach" being a "Coach".

LOL

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2017, 05:21:27 PM »
It wouldn't though.

Can you give me the list of states? I would be very interested in why they said it would.

Read my article. Vermont tried and failed. Tu, admit it, it is not viable to have a one payer system if only a part of the populous ie around 50% are paying for it. Everyone has to have skin in the game. Take ten minutes and read my article from Medscape. Single Payer is not a panacea by any means.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2017, 05:24:01 PM »
LOL

Considering the horrible shape you are in , perhaps some tire flips and rope work might do you some good

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2017, 05:39:45 PM »
Yes, that's why it needs to be federal. Not just a state. The pool is too small.

After you reduce waste, fraud, and a host of other things, a countrywide single payer system would be cheaper. It is not cheaper on a state level. That is most likely accurate.

I would have to have someone show me all of the numbers from a country perspective of course, but almost all economists state that if you fund it over the entire country, the costs would be reduced drastically.

You would also be able to eliminate most malpractice suits also saving a ton of money.

See your logic breaks down. If a state as small as Vermont could not make it work, how could a Republic of 50 states come together in kumbaya to make it work. Countries where it appears to work are different in vast ways. Denmark for instance:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-01-20/why-danes-happily-pay-high-rates-of-taxes

Although their tax rate is higher, 90 percent plus pay into the system. They are a small country and fairly homogenous. Sorry to say but blacks and hispanics, who happen to be some of the poorest people in the union, are also the sickest.

I am a nephrologist who currently cares for 400 plus dialysis patients along with four other physicians. Approximately 30 percent of our patients are African American...their percent in the total population is 12 - 13% I believe. Of those, maybe 40% are Medicaid and the rest Medicare and a secondary insurance.

Once again, the single payer system could potentially be viable (although I don't particularly trust the government to do the right thing), but all of the populous has to contribute. In England, 10 percent of the wealthier individuals are so sick of the wait times and subpar care that they pay high rates for private insurance.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/if-you-care-about-the-nhs-you-should-pay-for-private-healthcare-a7059156.html

Thus, although I believe as a physician to try to my best to treat all regardless of payment ability, it will be difficult to get a functional, well run single payer model in the USA. The better option would be as follows:

- Open up the free market regardless of state borders
- Do away with pre-existing conditions but realize that if you have certain disease processes you will probably pay more...sorry Charlie
- Tax the hell out of vice products and use the resources to fund Medicaid and Medicare. I love cabernet and will pay the tax if it helps the general cause
- Get rid of frivolous lawsuits
- Do away with a hospitals ability to determine cost of services based on insurance status or ability to pay; it should be set price across the board
- Encourage physicians to do the right thing and care for those less fortunate; if they cannot pay for whatever reason let physicians write off bad debt
- Tort reform with limits on lawsuits
- If a physician makes a blatant f-up, have a medical board decide if there was negligence and then waive said tort reform and go for the jugular

This is but a start. I think the US is too large a system for a one program suits all. I may be wrong, but I doubt insurance companies are going away anytime soon.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2017, 05:41:09 PM »
Read my article. Vermont tried and failed. Tu, admit it, it is not viable to have a one payer system if only a part of the populous ie around 50% are paying for it. Everyone has to have skin in the game. Take ten minutes and read my article from Medscape. Single Payer is not a panacea by any means.

No. I'm not saying people don't have to pay into it. They would. More healthcare = more workers = more people paying into it.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: May 19, 2017, 05:45:40 PM »
No. I'm not saying people don't have to pay into it. They would. More healthcare = more workers = more people paying into it.

Tu, if you can motivate a large percentage of our populous to get off their ass and work, I would get in line and state lets do this. I agree more insurance is needed. However, a lot of individuals feel that they have a free ride off the backs of others. This is not the case in Denmark, Ireland, etc. However, I hate to bring this up, but there is a paucity of certain ethnic minorities that are lacking in those countries. I am not a racist just a realist. However, in the end, in an ideal situation there would be healthcare for all.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2017, 05:49:41 PM »

BTW...I really appreciate TA and TuHolmes as there is no doubt to their intelligence and sincerity. I would go as far as calling them GB's illuminati  ;D. Anyway, realize I am not an asshole. I am a fiscal conservative and actually quite socially liberal. I really do love my job and enjoy treating all my patients. Sometimes, it is frustrating dealing with certain entitled individuals...realize these people come from all races white, black, and brown. I just get a little pissed by their lack of caring for themselves or anyone else. Off my soap box.