Author Topic: Online dating. The odds are not in your favor  (Read 19739 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Online dating. The odds are not in your favor
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2017, 07:35:43 PM »
Should have ass-fucked her for the inconvenience she caused you.

Not a chance. Could barely fit in her pussy or her mouth (85% of the reason i broke up with her). She was a client for about a year before she was a gf. Good girl too. Super pretty light skin 1/2 mexican girl. Investment banker. Not a hoochie at all. Always talked about its gonna be easy cooking for you if we get married. You eat like a kid..".

She shouldve been charged with false advertising though... In the year i trained her b4 i slept with her i thougjt she had good boobs... Like a decent "C"... Nope! Solid B's n a pushup bra to her training sessions twice a week for a year. :/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2017, 09:35:19 PM »
Not a chance. Could barely fit in her pussy or her mouth (85% of the reason i broke up with her). She was a client for about a year before she was a gf. Good girl too. Super pretty light skin 1/2 mexican girl. Investment banker. Not a hoochie at all. Always talked about its gonna be easy cooking for you if we get married. You eat like a kid..".

She shouldve been charged with false advertising though... In the year i trained her b4 i slept with her i thougjt she had good boobs... Like a decent "C"... Nope! Solid B's n a pushup bra to her training sessions twice a week for a year. :/

That's the worst.  It's one thing to push up C's so as to give the illusion of D's and so on and so forth, but thinking you're about to plow some solid C's and all you've got are rib cage and nipples?  Fuck that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2017, 09:46:40 PM »
That's the worst.  It's one thing to push up C's so as to give the illusion of D's and so on and so forth, but thinking you're about to plow some solid C's and all you've got are rib cage and nipples?  Fuck that.

Nah wasnt that bad. Solid b's.. But was expecting big c's , small d's.

Good body on her though. She did train with me for over a year before me and her started dating and I had given her some nice thighs, a nicer ass (she had a bit of a round butt to begin with) and build up some decent calves (which she didn't have much of to start with) Plus a flat stomach with outlines of the ab-wall up and down each side despite eating regular Mexican food. 5'1" & 115lbs. Should've married her. Oh well

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2017, 10:05:48 PM »
Nah wasnt that bad. Solid b's.. But was expecting big c's , small d's.

Good body on her though. She did train with me for over a year before me and her started dating and I had given her some nice thighs, a nicer ass (she had a bit of a round butt to begin with) and build up some decent calves (which she didn't have much of to start with) Plus a flat stomach with outlines of the ab-wall up and down each side despite eating regular Mexican food. 5'1" & 115lbs. Should've married her. Oh well

I want a new thread full of your nuggets of wisdom brah.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2017, 08:07:00 AM »
online dating -  snapchat game/instagram angle is played - i will do my best folks (assuming you live in a place where there is a decent population of females, you are handsome and in good shape)

hot and young chics are all on snapchat/Instagram. most post their snapchat handle in their instagram account. snapchat is an easy way to send pics to others. look for decent spots in town by hashtag (bars, gyms, restaurants) find the hot chics, then add them to insta/snapchat and slowly but surely send them a few pics, they are hot and in your area. a few hoes will snap chat back, it may take several back and forths but you can pull it off if you know what you doing. always comment on their posts/stories etc etc.

dont be a creeper. eventually message to meet up. snapchat is narcissistic but good angle to play

but find hot chics via snapchat/instragram and work that angle.

^^^^^^^ this guy gets it!!!  8)
D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2017, 10:29:02 AM »
^^^^^^^ this guy gets it!!!  8)

fuck sending messages on POF, match and tinder - losers still do that shit.

target the hot chics via insta, snapchat and do work that way. you gotta have "snapchat game" (take attractive selfies and be  trap queen) it is 2017 and things have evolved.  if you dont look good in selfies and videos.. i am sorry - evolution is a bitch.